• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Symbolic Israel Peace Treaty Treaty of Dec. 1, 2003 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 December 2003 - 05:45 PM

(See top Forum, "News Events as Signs:" "Peace Treaty," for context of this post.)

This is written for the sake of those who wish to ponder the numeric of this symbolic treaty further. It is fascinating to study, but complex for those unfamiliar with bible prophecy numbers. It is written in brief. This is written with the belief that the current treaty is only symbolic, and is given by God to aid us in understanding the one to come. Perhaps the one to come will simply confirm this one? Hence, I am not saying that we are now in the tribulation period, but that this is a trial run, if you would.

A (symbolic) prototype seven-year tribulation period that begins from fall of 2003 and ends fall of 2010 makes sense in every way, (as we shall see). The symbolic peace treaty (signed Oct. 6, 2003 [to 2010]) is positioned so as to intersect at mid point the said seven-years of AD 2000-2010. The first 7 years (spr. 2000-2007) symbolizes God's Sinai covenant, whereas the symbolic treaty of the fall of 2003 symbolizes the covenant of rebellion of antichrist (fall 2003-2010). (The first is in stone, but the second in clay. The first was broken, but the second will be utterly shattered!) This implies that this present symbolic treaty is an abomination that breaks God's covenant at Mt. Sinai. God's covenant was given on Mount Sinai over a period of one week (Ex. 24), now referred traditionally as "Pentecost week." (A similar pattern is observed at Christ's death in AD 30. Note that Dan. 9:24-27 literally reads as "the middle of the week." The "week" of Dan. 9, signifies both 7 days and a symbolic 7 years. Nevertheless, to reject Jesus [Yeshua] as Messiah is the greatest infraction of the covenant, as Moses said,

"Jehovah thy God will raise up unto thee a prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; according to all that thou desiredst of Jehovah thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of Jehovah my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him," (Deut. 18:15-19).

I mentioned how that from the decree of Artaxeres that allowed the walls of Jerusalem to be rebuilt (444 BC), unto this peace treaty were 70 x 7 x 5 years, (490 x 5, or 49 x 50). These are the numbers of the prophecy of Dan. 9 and of the treaty just signed, and they are aligned with one another as such, (and in more ways that can be recounted in this brief synopsis.) There were 4 decrees that fit the prophecy of Dan. 9 as being the countdown of the 490 years (terminus a quo), but the 444 BC decree is the favored one among scholars because it fits the prophecy of Dan. 9 the best, with its emphasis on the rebuilding of the walls, (Dan. 9:24). The rebuilding of the walls is the very theme of the book of Nehemiah. The "weeks" are regarded by most scholars as symbolic of years. I believe it is both. For the benefit of others unfamiliar with the prophecy of Daniel, here is the prophecy:

Dan 9:24 "Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy.Dan 9:25 Know therefore and discern, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the anointed one, the prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: it shall be built again, with street and moat, even in troublous times.Dan 9:26 And after the threescore and two weeks shall the anointed one be cut off, and shall have nothing: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even unto the end shall be war; desolations are determined.Dan 9:27 And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate." (ASV)

The first of the 4 possible decrees was given the year following the said prophecy of Dan.9, (537 BC.) This was the decree to return to Jerusalem after the Babylonian captivity. In the past I have labored to show that there is a 'mirror' at work in the numbers and that it is an important key to understanding bible numbers. (Mirrorism is also frequent in Hebrew biblical poetry.) It happens that from the first of the 4 possible decrees (537 BC), to the last of the 4 decrees (444 BC) are 490 x 2 years in the mirror. (537 BC to AD 444 is 490 x 2 years. Do not count the zero when passing from BC to AD---a frequent error of many unfamiliar with counting lapsed time. Hence, the average of these two decrees is 490 BC.) This means that there are 490 x 3 years to the present treaty (etc.) as seen "in the mirror," (i.e., as from symbolic AD 537. AD 537 + 490 x 3 years = AD 2007, and less 3.5 and 3.5 years too).

The terminus a quo of the remaining two decrees also crisscross at 490 x 2 years in the mirror, so as to divide the "weeks of years" in half. This causes the 7 year periods to intersect just as we see happening now in the symbolic peace treaty, (as explained earlier). (It took 3.5 years to build the second temple, 520 to 516 BC, [the official 'decree' was decreed a year or so after temple reconstruction began], this, plus 490 x 2 years = AD 461, (less the 3.5 years = AD 458, the mirror of 458 BC---the 3rd decree [of Ezra]. This means that both 520-516 and 458 BC/AD are 490 years to the 3.5-year ministry of Christ, etc., from AD 26 to 30.) And so all the bible numbers work like this: The fall of Israel in 725-722 BC, the fall of Assyria (612 BC) [that captured Israel], and the fall of Babylon in 539 BC [who captured Judah and Jerusalem], all interconnect with one another in the mirror at 1150 ("2300 evenings and mornings" of Dan. 5), 1260 (Rev. 12), and 1335 years (Dan. 12). (The fall of Jerusalem in 586 BC does the same, but on another pattern that uses the 1290 of Dan. 12.) All of these epoch events, in turn, are traced back to the 7-year famine of Joseph in 1878 to 1871 BC by 1150, 1260, 1290 and 1335 years respectively. (The seven-year famine of Joseph is a type of the seven year tribulation period.)

This entire scheme can be shown to interlock with the peace treaty of Dec. 1, 2003, both in literal and symbolic time. (For instance, Nisan 1, 1871 BC---the end of Joseph's 7-year famine---plus 1290 x 3 years = Nisan 1, 2000, plus 1290 days = last day of tabernacles, 2003, [which was 5 days after the first signing of the symbolic peace treaty], and 1335 days to Dec. 1, 2003---the official ceremony of this symbolic peace treaty. Note that 1290 x 3 represent three 3.5-year periods. To be exact, they represent two seven-year periods (i.e., as years of years) that intersect one another at the fall of Jerusalem. (1878-1871 BC famine of Joseph plus 1290 years = 588-581 BC, the siege and final exile of Judah. Jerusalem fell 586 BC, which was 1290 years from when they entered Egypt in 1876 BC, two years into the famine of Joseph.

All these time periods are further broken down into 430-year units, since 1290 is divisible by 3. They were 430 years in Egypt, and the prophet Ezekiel's symbolic Jerusalem siege lasted 430 days, "a day for a year;" his symbolic siege of Jerusalem began almost exactly 7 years before it literally fell on Tammuz 9, of 586 BC. 588-581 BC, plus 1290 x 2 years = AD 1993-2000.) (Note President Clinton's Sept 13, 1993 treaty between Israel and the PLO, upon which the current symbolic treaty is stated to be based.

It is also interesting to note that they arrived on Mt. Sinai 430 years after they entered Egypt. They arrived on Mount Sinai on the 61st day of the year---the year that was designated to be the head of all new years, (Ex. 19:1). (By 'head of years', I mean that the exodus became the first of years, just as Christ's birth is the first of years to us today, [Ex. 12:2]). Then, 430 days after they arrived at Sinai, they attempted to enter the Promised land, but were driven back. God sentenced them to 40 years wandering in the desert, 'a year for each of the 40 days they had spied out the land in unbelief.' This means that they were refused entry into the promised land 430 days and 430 years after they entered Egypt, which was the 490th day since the designated first new year, (i.e., 490 = "70 weeks," see Dan. 9).

Nisan 1, 2000 was also the 144th generation of 40 years from the creation, according to Jewish reckoning. See the 144,000 witnesses of Revelation. It was also 2000 years from the conception of Jesus Christ according to Christian tradition, (40 x 50 years), [His conception was a type of the 'new creation']. Thus, to have a (symbolic) seven-year period that begins from spring of 2000 and ends spring of 2007 makes sense in every way. See websites for further details, (<a href='http://www.bible-codes.org' target='_blank'></a>).

#2 User is offline   DaDad 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:03 PM

View PostShekel, on Dec 9 2003, 05:45 PM, said:

(See top Forum, "News Events as Signs:" "Peace Treaty," for context of this post.)

This is written for the sake of those who wish to ponder the numeric of this symbolic treaty further. It is fascinating to study, but complex for those unfamiliar with bible prophecy numbers. It is written in brief. This is written with the belief that the current treaty is only symbolic, and is given by God to aid us in understanding the one to come. Perhaps the one to come will simply confirm this one? Hence, I am not saying that we are now in the tribulation period, but that this is a trial run, if you would.

A (symbolic) prototype seven-year tribulation period that begins from fall of 2003 and ends fall of 2010 makes sense in every way, (as we shall see). The symbolic peace treaty (signed Oct. 6, 2003 [to 2010]) is positioned so as to intersect at mid point the said seven-years of AD 2000-2010.

Hi Shekel and All,
Engineers call it unobtainium, or the generic formulations: handwavium; ucantbeserium; inyourdreamsium; and notavailium. Of these, unobtainum is the most costly.

You should be aware that a peace treaty did not occur in 2003, unless of course you were using the extremely rare miraculium. In that event, I apologize for implying you had lost connection with reality.

All in jest, but there's always a little truth in every bit of humor.

With Regards,
DaDad

PS The year 2010 is correct in its context. It's how you get there and what you do once you are there, that is the trick. -- Need some more miraculium? I have some to spare if you need. (I am serious about solving your dilema.)

This post has been edited by DaDad: 14 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

#3 User is offline   David A 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:35 PM

Shekel

In the topic title it says "Symbolic Israel Peace Treaty, Treaty of Dec. 1, 2003"
but in the first paragraph of your post you said The symbolic peace treaty (signed Oct. 6, 2003 [to 2010]). Are both dates correct, or only one of them?

Thanks for clarification.
Love for God,
Love for hockey players

David

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:38 PM

The symbolic peace treaty that they signed was only symbolic and it had no actual period of time to work its way out. However, it is the timing of when this symbolic treaty was signed that was so important, which I explained already.

The year 2010, then, is an add-on by myself. The actual treaty with the antichrist will be seven years, therefore, since this symolic one is symbolic of that seven-year one to come, thus I just added the seven years on to thi 2003 one. But it is the timing of when they signed this symbolic treaty that was a sign, that is all.

Am I as clear as mud?

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:41 PM

View PostDaDad, on Jan 14 2008, 04:03 PM, said:

View PostShekel, on Dec 9 2003, 05:45 PM, said:

A (symbolic) prototype seven-year tribulation period that begins from fall of 2003 and ends fall of 2010 makes sense in every way, (as we shall see). The symbolic peace treaty (signed Oct. 6, 2003 [to 2010]) is positioned so as to intersect at mid point the said seven-years of AD 2000-2010.

Hi Shekel and All,
Engineers call it unobtainium, or the generic formulations: handwavium; ucantbeserium; inyourdreamsium; and notavailium. Of these, unobtainum is the most costly.

You should be aware that a peace treaty did not occur in 2003, unless of course you were using the extremely rare miraculium. In that event, I apologize for implying you had lost connection with reality.

All in jest, but there's always a little truth in every bit of humor.

With Regards,
DaDad

PS The year 2010 is correct in its context. It's how you get there and what you do once you are there, that is the trick. -- Need some more miraculium? I have some to spare if you need. (I am serious about solving your dilema.)

At the beginning of the article I make it clear that this is just a "symbolic" "prototype" treaty, which it was. So no I am not as daft as you may have concluded, but I am wondering about your ability to read. Just kidding.

This symbolic prototype treaty of 2003 attended by many heads of state remains an important sign of the one to come, and its numerical positioning proves this. This is the point of the article.

#6 User is offline   DaDad 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:08 PM

View PostShekel, on Jan 15 2008, 08:41 PM, said:

At the beginning of the article I make it clear that this is just a "symbolic" "prototype" treaty, which it was. So no I am not as daft as you may have concluded, but I am wondering about your ability to read. Just kidding.

This symbolic prototype treaty of 2003 attended by many heads of state remains an important sign of the one to come, and its numerical positioning proves this. This is the point of the article.

Hi Shekel,
I can read fine, and that's what worries me. You've got an imaginary date, and imaginary event, and an imaginary expectation. Seems perfectly normal to me...

Maybe an imaginary friend could add to the conversation...

With Best Regards,
DaDad

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users