• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:49 AM

Now who's Hand is casting the dice...?

"The One putting him to death
is the One that encrypted the words."

Posted Image

"Is it the hand of Jehovah?
He Himself goes to war against Babylon (Iraq).
He will put him to death!"

How the tables have turned.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#50 User is offline   gregg 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2006 - 08:56 AM

I don't know about the tables, whether they are turning or there is a case of switching chairs. Daniel mentioned in the bible 'standing in your lot,' as somebody said. And in the beginning of the bible it is said that the devils 'left their own lot,' as referred to by James or Paul in the NT. I think that your 'lot' is what has been said about being your 'lot in life.' And in a way that makes you think of inheritance.
Speaking of inheritance, the patrtiarchs in the bible inherited certain things, i.e. oil and water, rain, good crops, etc. And now, that is all being taken away.
Mankind, in their progression from children to adult, have consumed many of the natural inheritances. For instance, the oil is mostly synthetic, re-mixed, recycled, previously used stuff because cars that drive on the highway only get so hot. Most of the water on this planet is undrinkable without a desalination or a hoping that the desalination plant gets out toxic waste. Both the oil and the water are the primary inheritances.
The eastern nations, i.e. Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Turkey, etc., and the US in that matter, have become so pompous with their displays of the articles of their culture, such as, large statues of people and animals, cathedrals, domed mosques. Now there is places like Tokyo, Japan; Beijing, China, Singapore, and all of the other huge metropolises of glass and plexiglass and steel.
We in these United States have been oblivious to the extent of the growth of the nations.
So much so that we are to the point of being overtaken.
Consciousness is the price of survival.

I will add something about the nuclear poisoning that has evolved. We all know that Iran has opened some nuclear plants and the fuel from those plants travel from Russia to Iran and back and probably have been doing so for some time. That is a documented fact. To become an independent entity, you must first be able to produce you own energy. Israel, I would say, has been the most independent nation because of their use of the nuclear power. Now, Iran has become an entity with the help of Russia and that is a dividing thing, but not so much as being unable to adapt to.

This post has been edited by gregg: 07 December 2006 - 09:18 AM

#51 Guest_LightInADarkPlace_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:16 AM

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraq's highest appeals court on Tuesday upheld the death sentence for Saddam Hussein in his first trial and said it must be carried out within 30 days. The sentence "must be implemented within 30 days," chief judge Aref Shahin. "From tomorrow, any day could be the day of implementation."

http://news.yahoo.co...ddam_s_sentence

Looks like it's gonna be soon!

#52 Guest_fervent_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:22 AM

View PostLightInADarkPlace, on Dec 26 2006, 09:16 AM, said:

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraq's highest appeals court on Tuesday upheld the death sentence for Saddam Hussein in his first trial and said it must be carried out within 30 days. The sentence "must be implemented within 30 days," chief judge Aref Shahin. "From tomorrow, any day could be the day of implementation."
http://news.yahoo.co...ddam_s_sentenceLooks like it's gonna be soon!

Definitely not the American way! We would rather harbour this kind (like the guy who murdered Sharon Tate) for a lifetime...Despotic dominion is out but anarchy is in...the result is the same...death to people, in every hope, dream, aspiration and goal....what is gained? Sore losers are gifted refusers.

#53 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:03 AM

Saddam must die in 30 days

Scores of Iraqis volunteer to be hangman as court rules

BY RICHARD SISK
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

Saddam Hussein

WASHINGTON - Hundreds of Iraqis vied for the hangman's job as Iraq's highest court set a 30-day clock ticking yesterday for Saddam Hussein to die.
Iraqi officials have already rejected demands for an outdoor public hanging of the 69-year-old toppled dictator at Baghdad's Shaab soccer stadium, where the execution could be viewed by tens of thousands who suffered under his 30-year dictatorship.

But if the procedures for other executions under Iraq's new government are followed, video and still photographs of Saddam's execution would be taken and at some point excerpts would be shown on official Iraqi TV.

Bassam Ridha, an adviser to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, has been flooded with hundreds of "letters, e-mails, telephone calls and even mobile text messages from people within Iraq and outside who want to hang him."

The basic message is that "we want to kill him. He killed my family, so we have the right to do it," Ridha said.

In its final ruling, Iraq's highest appeals court affirmed Saddam's death penalty for the killings of 148 Shiites in the central city of Dujail in 1982 after Saddam escaped an assassination attempt.

The sentence "must be implemented within 30 days," Chief Judge Aref Shahin said. "From tomorrow, any day could be the day of implementation."

Technically, the execution order must now be signed by Iraqi President Jalal Talabani and Iraq's two vice presidents, but Shahin insisted that the hanging could proceed without their approval.

The appeals court also upheld death sentences for Barzan Ibrahim, Saddam's half brother and intelligence chief during the Dujail killings, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, head of Iraq's Revolutionary Court, which issued the death sentences against the Dujail residents.

Saddam is currently in the dock in a second trial charging him with genocide against the Kurds in 1987-88; that trial could continue even after his execution, Iraqi officials said.

White House spokesman Scott Stanzel said that the execution order "marks an important milestone in the Iraqi people's efforts to replace the rule of a tyrant with the rule of law."

Saddam was found hiding with an unfired pistol in a hole in the ground near his home village north of Baghdad in December 2003, eight months after he fled the capital ahead of advancing American troops.

Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch protested the execution order, charging that Saddam was denied due process and noting that three of his defense lawyers were assassinated.

The execution of the Butcher of Baghdad may also further escalate violence between Saddam's fellow Sunnis and the Shiites he oppressed for so long.

For security reasons, Iraqi officials would not specify where and when Saddam might be executed and who might witness the hanging. Saddam has been held under American guard at a U.S. military base south of Baghdad, and it was unclear whether the U.S. would be involved in the hanging.

The U.S. banned the death penalty after the invasion but it resumed under the interim Iraqi government in September 2005, and more than 60 executions have been carried out.

In the Iraqi method, prisoners are not told of the execution until the day of hanging. They are given a last meal and a cigarette and then are led in orange jumpsuits and a black hood, shackled hand and foot, to the gallows.

With News Wire Services
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#54 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:57 AM

Update on the code: (See http://www.christian...st=0#entry90542 for background.)

The sentence was upheld exactly 3.5 days before Dec. 29, 2006 --- the date specified earlier in this thread, and which was predicted seven years ago in the Mene Tekel Peres Bible Code http://www.bible-cod...ylon-Saddam.htm. The 30 days that he must be hung by represents the 30 days difference between 1260 + 1260 days and 1260 + 1290 days, that is, seven years from the mene-tekel-bible code, which adds up to 1260 + 1260 gerahs as units of money, as published seven years ago when the bible code was put out. (The earlier article that predicted this exact numeric is pasted below towards the end of this post.)

All the events surrounding Saddam and the Iraq war have consistently been either plus or minus 3.5 days in order to symbolize half-a-week of years. For instance, the death of his sons was 1260 + 3.5 days after the mene-tekel-bible-code, therefore unto Dec. 26, 2006 are another 1260 days less 3.5 + 3.5 days, etc. The Great Blackout in America (also predicted in this code) was 1230 days before Dec. 26, 2006, and thus the "30 days to hang" amounts to 1260 days. It is my guess that he will (sadly, but justly) hang on the evening (EST) of Dec. 29 (or +3.5 days after that). But at any rate, it will be about seven years from the code which reads in part, "The One putting him to death is the One that encrypted the words." (Also recall Nebachadnezzar's seven years of madness. Saddam compared himself to Nebachadnezzar.)

Thus, Saddam will hang 3.5 years after his sons were hung (as recorded on the Website) and another 3.5 years more after when the Bible Code came to me, which came to me 35 days after the great world-wide New Year's millennial celebration, which, as I said, was a type of Belshazzar's party when Babylon fell and the code first appeared on the palace wall that read, "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Uparsin". This palace wall, and Babylon itself, Saddam rebelliously rebuilt! And so he will go the way of his predecessor whom he adored so much, and will himself serve as a sign of the one to come, that is, the antichrist.

And so, Saddam will not make his 70th birthday. (If he had he legally could not be hung.) From the prophecy of Daniel (Dan. 9), Daniel (by the angel) predicted --- (which is the usual interpretation of this prophecy by bible scholars) --- that Christ would come after 70 x 7 years, as from 445 BC. (The last seven years of this prophecy is further broken down into 1260 + 1260 days, or 1260 + 1290 days). And from 445 BC unto now completes five cycles of 70 x 7 years, so that the 70 years of Saddam's life agrees with the last 70 years of this cycle, as does the last seven years, which moreover is 1260 + 1260 days and/or 1260 + 1290 days!!! Etc.

(Also see the symbolic Geneva Peace Treaty http://www.bible-cod...nant-Israel.htm of Dec. 1, 2003. It, too, relates to the hand-bible code and the numeric of the last seven years, which has been a sign of the seven-years tribulation period to come.)]

===============

Concerning the 3.5 days from the code, this is what I wrote 3.5 years ago on this sign: The following is a direct quote from the website. It was written 3.5 years ago and is unchanged from then. (Indeed, the entire article is unchanged. http://www.bible-cod...on-Saddam-2.htm Remember, the code predicted this before America even went to war against Iraq, and the code began with the prediction of the fall of the Twin Towers as a type of the Tower of Babel.)

" How did God number Saddam's reign?

On Pentecost, 2000, the picture-code of the hand that wrote on the palace wall was discovered. This happened 126 days after the mene-tekel-peres code began to be deciphered back on Feb. 4, 2000.

The number "126" is significant because the value of mene, mene, tekel, uparsin as coins (for they were all ancient coins), also add up to 126 shekels. (Their value as money is key to correctly interpreting this code.) Moreover, another 126 days elapsed from the day when President Bush warned Saddam and sons to flee Babylon (Purim, 2003), until the day they were slain, (Tam. 22). Moreover, from Feb. 4, 2000, until their deaths was 1260 days (i.e., 3-years of 360-days) + 3 days, at which time 3-men (Saddam's grandson was but a lad, i.e., 'half-a-man') were slain in a 3-hour gun battle (9:50 am to 1:20 pm), which was 3 months after Iraq/Babylon fell, (April 9, [Nisan 7], 2003). The two bodies were exposed to the whole world for another 3-days, even as the world rejoiced. (Compare these antithetical events with that of the two witnesses of Revelation 11.)

Why the repetition of '3'?

The repetition of '3' symbolizes the cutting short of a complete span of seven, (cf. Daniel 9:24-27. "Seven" is the number of 'completion' in the bible, and half-of-seven is also common in the bible). This also agrees with the interpretation given to Daniel: "Peres:" Your kingdom is divided (in half)."

And so Saddam's reign ended; it was "cut short." For, rather than lasting 70 full years, instead, it was "cut short" and divided in half, that is, it was cut short to 35 years (and a day)! Jeremiah the prophet declared:

"And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, (i.e., 'Belshazzar', about whom the code initially speaks)," (Jer. 25:12, cf., Daniel 9).

Saddam's younger son Qusay is a type of Belshazzar in that Saddam considered himself as another Nebachadnezzar thus making Saddam's son another 'Belshazzar' since Belshazzar was the son of Nebachadnezzar. Saddam's son is therefore a fitting candidate for a modern-day repeat fulfillment of this bible-code prophecy initially about Belshazzar. However, Qusay never made it to sole power, for the regimes' 70-year reign was 'cut short'. The regime began its reign of terror in July (Tammuz 21) of 1968, and ended Tammuz 22 (July 22), 2003, with the death of Saddam's son and would-be successor Qusay. (Interestingly, "1968" is 1260 x 2 years after the first year of the reign of Belshazzar in 553 BC; cf., Daniel 7). As we shall see, all these numbers (and much more) are intrinsic to the numerical aspect of this code because 126 shekels (the value of all four coins) equates to 1260 x 2 gerahs! (There are 20 gerahs to a shekel, Ex. 30:13, Lev. 27:25, etc.) And, 1260 x 2 days is the same as 3 x 2 years, that is, 7 years.

Other numeric notations will be mentioned later. The numbers, the codes, and the pictures they produce, compose a tri-part language---three witnesses that this is "truly, truly" the hand of God! Recall Daniel's original prophecy:

MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom...
TEKEL; thou art weighed (tested) in the balances...
PERES; thy kingdom is divided... (Daniel 5:26-27).

Hence, the bible codes fitting emphasis throughout on numbering, testing, and dividing. If this 'code' were mere chance phenomena, there would not be this consistent theme woven throughout its lengthy discourse, nor could it predict the future."

=================

The following is the original post in this series to show you that the 3.5 was fully expected. I say these things that God might receive the glory due Him. (See http://www.christian...st=0#entry90542 .)

==========================

The following is what is on the homepage of my website for the past several years. The bible code was found before the war. I have been patiently waiting its fulfillment, unsure if it was (in full) fulfilled by the death of Saddams sons --- but reasonably confident that it should include Saddam himself since he is the focus of much of the rest of the code.

Mene-Tekel Bible-Code

Bible Prophecy Encoded
about Saddam

In part, it reads...

"The One putting him to death
is the One that encrypted the words."

http://www.bible-cod...ylon-Saddam.htm

This code is a contrast between Saddam (a type of antichrist) and Jesus Christ. Unless one understands this one will not understand the code.

The code also hinted that the execution would be by hanging --- like Haman of old --- and like Christ in the sense that "cursed is he that hangeth upon a tree."

Posted Image

http://www.bible-cod...ylon-Saddam.htm

(Note: Iraq is ancient Babylon and Saddam likened himself to the ancient king of Babylon)
A small part of the hand (that wrote on the wall in Babylon) bible code reads:

"Jehovah?

Is it the hand of Jehovah?
He Himself goes to war. He put him to death!

Jehovah goes to war against her (i.e., 'Babylon'),
and the arrogant one! (or, 'succulent one')

Jehovah goes to war against her,
and the rebellious one!

Jehovah goes to war against her,
and the one being removed!"

There is no joy in his death, but there is a satisfaction that every detail of this astounding code has come to pass ---- and there were dozens of paticulars to this prophecy, --- death by hanging being but one.

It also looks like he will hang at the time expected, that is, 3.5 years after the death of his son, which was 3.5 years after the writing-on-the-wall mene-code was found. (Feb. 4, 2000, which was just after the world-wide millennial celebrations ---Belshazzar's party if you would!)

This is what I wrote several years ago about Saddam's sons. I was therefore expecting that the death of Saddam would likely occur between Dec. 2006 to Feb. 2007, with Jan. 28, 2007 as my first choice and Dec. 29, 2006 my second choice, being 1260 to the death of Saddam's sons, and 1260 more (or 1290, Dan. 12) to Saddam's death in his 70th year. (1260 + 1260/1290 days are seven years on the 360 calendar.) This numeric pattern, based in the book of Revelation, has to do with the fall of Babylon and her king and the antichrist system. Remember that Babylon fell the night the hand first wrote on the wall back in 539 BC, and that very night the king of Babylon was slain. The book of Revelation much alludes to this event.

The following is a quote from my website. It was written about 3.5 years ago.

http://www.bible-cod...on-Saddam-3.htm

===========
"For He is risen and is taking revenge!"

[They (Saddam's sons) died exactly 1260 plus 3 days from the day when this very bible code first began to be revealed. These numbers are symbolic of Christ's 3-year ministry (1260 days), and 3() days in tomb. When Jesus rose, his enemies fell! These same timeframes also have to do with the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11, (who, in turn, are patterned ultimately after Christ). Saddam's sons are the very antithesis of the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11. (Just as the Twin Towers were.) Just like the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11, Saddam's "two" sons also "spread terror;" and when they were "killed," likewise the "whole world" "gazed upon their dead bodies"; moreover, they likewise did this for "3-days"! And this 3-days followed upon "1260 days" of "prophesying," (the same period that the Spirit of Christ by this "oracle"/code prophesied, starting back in Feb. 4, 2000)! And what is more, the world "rejoiced at their deaths." Moreover, in 'Babylon' (Iraq) there was even "the giving of gifts"---just as it again says in Revelation 11!

In contrast to the godly Two Witnesses, the code pronounced the deaths of Saddam's two sons as final. "Mene, mene: Their days were numbers! The code elsewhere refers to their deaths as "warning signs" to all others that would wickedly walk in their footsteps of rebellion.

Posted Image

As for this being Saddam's 70th year of his life, it is interesting that Jeremiah the prophet declared:
"And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon," (Jer. 25:12, cf., Daniel 9).

==================

The date of Saddam's sentancing on Nov. 5, 2006, and when it was appealed 29 days later

The date that Saddam was sentenced (Nov. 5, 2006) was equally exact and meaningful. It, too, had a 30-day period . (Saddam's lawyers had 30-days to appeal the sentence. They appealed it 29 days later.) This was exactly 6.5 years from the Writing-on-the-Wall Hand-Bible-Code, ("65" is the number of shattering, Isa. 7:8, and is also 390 x 6 of Ezek. 4), and it was also 430 + 430 days after the Balance Bible Code that also mentions Saddam by name; see Ezek. 4).

Both 390 and 430 are found in Ezek. 4, which passage relates to the theme of the Balance Bible Code, and 390 and 430 days also directly relate to the length of the siege by Babylon's King Nebuchadnezzar against Jerusalem in 586 BC. (Iraq is ancient Babylon, and Saddam fancied himself as another Nebuchadnezzar with equal hatred against Israel.)

The Hand-Code was discovered on Pentecost, 2000. Pentecost is the 65th day of the Jewish religious year, and thus 6.5 years later was the sentencing on Nov. 5, 2006. The 30 days is simply a leap month. (2340 + 30 days = 2370, which is 6.5 years on the 360 calendar. ( http://www.360calendar.com ). Also, Saddam's trial began 3.5 days after the Balance Bible Code was discovered, --- also on a very significant day prophetically.

• (26 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users