• You cannot reply to this topic

Symbolic Israel Peace Treaty A sign of what is to come Rate Topic: -----

#25 User is offline   DaDad 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:02 PM

View PostShekel, on Feb 27 2004, 03:06 PM, said:

(See previous post, and the 1150 days to Nehemiah's walls completed, etc.)

Sign of Saddam

Briefly, I see the the 'Ram' as part of a composite beast, as per Rev. 13. Saddam is just a type of that terrible beast to come (just as Hitler was). Since Saddam is 'king' of literal Babylon (Iraq), for that reason, Saddam was an obvious choice for to be made this warning sign to the "Mystery Babylon" that is to come. This, too, is true of the 'mene-tekel code' and 'hand-code'.

The "Quartet" (1. the U.S.A.; 2. the Soviet Union; 3. the EC; 4. the UN) appears to be the still-murky image of the final beast to "arise out of the sea." Symbolic (Economic) Babylon (Washington) attacks literal Babylon (Iraq, 1991 and 2003), all the while a yet larger composite "Mystery Babylon" is forming inclusive of all nations during, or upon the heels of each of these two wars. (A similar pattern occurred after WWI [i.e., "League of Nations," Jan 10, 1920], and WWII, [i.e., "United Nations," April 24, 1945]). ...

The Ram originally signified Persia, but now all the beasts of Dan. 7-8 symbolize the final Babylon of Rev. 13-18, of which Iraq (which is ancient Babylon), and its leader, Saddam, are an immediate example and sign. They are a sign to spiritual wickedness in high places, who control the kingdoms of men, that their day is numbered too, (Dan. 10:20; Eph. 6:12).

Hi Shekel,
These fulfillments seem to appear out of thin air, much like someone glancing at the string of the alphabet, noticing the letter E, and pronouncing it as the beginning of the alphabet. But the structure would seem to be much more established than one might suspect.

The simple history of world empires in defined in Daniel 2, per the following:
1. Head - Gold - Babylonian/Chaldean
2. Breast & Arms - Silver - Medo/Persian
3. Belly & Thighs - Bronze - Grecian/Hellenistic
4. Legs - Iron - Roman
5. Feet - Iron/Clay - "Divided

(Please note that 2:45 defines FIVE world empires. And the fifth is divided between more than one "Wonder" powers, which have the Roman "republic"/"representative-government" heritage. Thus the iron in this empire of clay.)

As such the chapter 7 beasts represent these "Wonder" governments, as follows:

5.a. United Kingdom / United States - Lion / Eagle

5.b. Soviet Union - Bear - with three illegal conquests of Hungary 1956, Berlin Wall 1961, & Czechslovakia 1968

5.c. China - Leopard (which is actually a "Tiger", but in Daniel's day the only marked cats being traded were the ones with circular markings from Africa. The vertically striped cats were NOT being traded) - with four heads representing the four branches of government; and the four wings representing the Four Modernizations per Chou En-lai.

5.d. The "Dreadful" is the United Nations but when it is judged and thrown into the pit, the three other lives are prolonged for a "season and a time".

In the 8th chapter, the Ram is the pre-metropolis nomadic tribes of the 1,000BC Medes and 800BC Persians in that region. The He-Goat is the metropolis government of Nebuchadnezzar. ( "...the first true metropolis in western history, a business as well as an administrative center", Christopher & Wolf, A History of Civilization.

So then the four "conspicious horns" are as follows (also per above):
+1. Breast & Arms - Silver - Medo/Persian
+2. Belly & Thighs - Bronze - Grecian/Hellenistic
+3. Legs - Iron - Roman
+4. Feet - Iron/Clay - "Divided

And out of one of them (actually the +4) came forth a "little horn". Please note that Daniel 7 suggests there are actually a total of 10 "little horns", and an eleventh (verses 7&8) which is another way of counting the U.N.

But back to the chapter 8 convolution.

This "little horn" grew toward the south, the east, and toward the glorious land. Please allow me to back into this sequence. -- 1) Russia is supposed to spill into the glorious land. 2) Russia grew from an Eastern European region all the way to the Pacific Ocean. 3) At approximately 1,000AD, Russia was the size of Poland today, and grew toward the south to the Caspian Sea.

And come to think of it, isn't Russia EXCEEDINGLY GREAT covering nearly 190 degrees around the earth?
U.S. ~3.62M sq. miles
China ~3.76M sq. miles
Canada ~3.85M sq. miles
Russia - ~8.52M sq. miles

And toward the GLORIOUS LAND is yet to come.

So if I might suggest, I would propose that the chapters of Daniel are reserved for significant geo-political events regarding significant nations. As such I would also propose that Uday and Qusay were small pimples on the scope of history.

And if you'll allow me one more liberty, please consider that Daniel 11 depicts the last Babylonian King Darius in a perilous situation that required "strengthening". Thus the three more which arise in Persia are:
+1. Medo/Persian - was Persian
+2. Grecian/Hellenistic - conquered Persia
+3. Roman - controlled Persia

and a "fourth" took a significant number of years to gain power, and having achieved maturation, stirred up all against the kingdom of "GREECE". Please be aware that the word "GREECE" is a stereotype from 2:39 "which shall rule over all the earth". Thus when properly interpreted, 11:2 should read: "... And when he has become strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against all the earth".

And of course WII and Hitler was next, then the Cold War, the Korean War, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, Vietnam War Protesters, Nixon, Ford, SALT I, Helsinki Accord, Nicaragua, START, etc.

I hope this wasn't too much information, but you should find that it may comply with 12:4&9.

With Best Regards,
DaDad

This post has been edited by DaDad: 31 January 2008 - 10:46 PM

#26 User is offline   DaDad 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

View PostDaDad, on Jan 28 2008, 09:02 PM, said:

View PostShekel, on Feb 27 2004, 03:06 PM, said:

(See previous post, and the 1150 days to Nehemiah's walls completed, etc.)

Sign of Saddam

Briefly, I see the the 'Ram' as part of a composite beast, as per Rev. 13. Saddam is just a type of that terrible beast to come (just as Hitler was). Since Saddam is 'king' of literal Babylon (Iraq), for that reason, Saddam was an obvious choice for to be made this warning sign to the "Mystery Babylon" that is to come. This, too, is true of the 'mene-tekel code' and 'hand-code'.

The "Quartet" (1. the U.S.A.; 2. the Soviet Union; 3. the EC; 4. the UN) appears to be the still-murky image of the final beast to "arise out of the sea." Symbolic (Economic) Babylon (Washington) attacks literal Babylon (Iraq, 1991 and 2003), all the while a yet larger composite "Mystery Babylon" is forming inclusive of all nations during, or upon the heels of each of these two wars. (A similar pattern occurred after WWI [i.e., "League of Nations," Jan 10, 1920], and WWII, [i.e., "United Nations," April 24, 1945]). ...

The Ram originally signified Persia, but now all the beasts of Dan. 7-8 symbolize the final Babylon of Rev. 13-18, of which Iraq (which is ancient Babylon), and its leader, Saddam, are an immediate example and sign. They are a sign to spiritual wickedness in high places, who control the kingdoms of men, that their day is numbered too, (Dan. 10:20; Eph. 6:12).

Hi Shekel,
These fulfillments seem to appear out of thin air, much like someone glancing at the string of the alphabet, noticing the letter E, and pronouncing it as the beginning of the alphabet. But the structure would seem to be much more established than one might suspect.

The simple history of world empires in defined in Daniel 2, per the following:
1. Head - Gold - Babylonian/Chaldean
2. Breast & Arms - Silver - Medo/Persian
3. Belly & Thighs - Bronze - Grecian/Hellenistic
4. Legs - Iron - Roman
5. Feet - Iron/Clay - "Divided

(Please note that 2:45 defines FIVE world empires. And the fifth is divided between more than one "Wonder" powers, which have the Roman "republic"/"representative-government" heritage. Thus the iron in this empire of clay.)

As such the chapter 7 beasts represent these "Wonder" governments, as follows:

5.a. United Kingdom / United States - Lion / Eagle

5.b. Soviet Union - Bear - with three illegal conquests of Hungary 1956, Berlin Wall 1961, & Czechslovakia 1968

5.c. China - Leopard (which is actually a "Tiger", but in Daniel's day the only marked cats being traded were the ones with circular markings from Africa. The vertically striped cats were NOT being traded) - with four heads representing the four branches of government; and the four wings representing the Four Modernizations per Chou En-lai.

5.d. The "Dreadful" is the United Nations but when it is judged and thrown into the pit, the three other lives are prolonged for a "season and a time".

In the 8th chapter, the Ram is the pre-metropolis nomadic tribes of the 1,000BC Medes and 800BC Persians in that region. The He-Goat is the metropolis government of Nebuchadnezzar. ( "...the first true metropolis in western history, a business as well as an administrative center", Christopher & Wolf, A History of Civilization.

So then the four "conspicious horns" are as follows (also per above):
+1. Breast & Arms - Silver - Medo/Persian
+2. Belly & Thighs - Bronze - Grecian/Hellenistic
+3. Legs - Iron - Roman
+4. Feet - Iron/Clay - "Divided

And out of one of them (actually the +4) came forth a "little horn". Please note that Daniel 7 suggests there are actually a total of 10 "little horns", and an eleventh (verses 7&8) which is another way of counting the U.N.

But back to the chapter 8 convolution.

This "little horn" grew toward the south, the east, and toward the glorious land. Please allow me to back into this sequence. -- 1) Russia is supposed to spill into the glorious land. 2) Russia grew from an Eastern European region all the way to the Pacific Ocean. 3) At approximately 1,000AD, Russia was the size of Poland today, and grew toward the south to the Caspian Sea.

And come to think of it, isn't Russia EXCEEDINGLY GREAT covering nearly 190 degrees around the earth?
U.S. ~3.62M sq. miles
China ~3.76M sq. miles
Canada ~3.85M sq. miles
Russia - ~8.52M sq. miles

And toward the GLORIOUS LAND is yet to come.

So if I might suggest, I would propose that the chapters of Daniel are reserved for significant geo-political events regarding significant nations. As such I would also propose that Uday and Qusay were small pimples on the scope of history.

And if you'll allow me one more liberty, please consider that Daniel 11 depicts the last Babylonian King Darius in a perilous situation that required "strengthening". Thus the three more which arise in Persia are:
+1. Medo/Persian - was Persian
+2. Grecian/Hellenistic - conquered Persia
+3. Roman - controlled Persia

and a "fourth" took a significant number of years to gain power, and having achieved maturation, stirred up all against the kingdom of "GREECE". Please be aware that the word "GREECE" is a stereotype from 2:39 "which shall rule over all the earth". Thus when properly interpreted, 11:2 should read: "... And when he has become strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against all the earth".

And of course WII and Hitler was next, then the Cold War, the Korean War, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, Vietnam War Protesters, Nixon, Ford, SALT I, Helsinki Accord, Nicaragua, START, etc.

I hope this wasn't too much information, but you should find that it may comply with 12:4&9.

With Best Regards,
DaDad

And Shekel,
If you don't mind, I started a Post in the "Bible Prophecy" forum, titled "Does Daniel 9:2 Portend A Prophetic Psalms". In the thread, you may find the substantiation for both scriptural and historical circumstance which lead to the doorstep of the "seventieth week" which you seek.
With Best Regards,
DaDad

#27 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:21 AM

View PostShekel, on Dec 8 2003, 03:43 AM, said:

You may find the below article written fully in final copy here: (The important Symbolic Peace Treaty of Dec. 1, 2003.)

I am doing a lot of pondering on this event of the symbolic peace treaty. (See bottom for the news article on this treaty.) I believe it is very important. It is a proto type of the peace treaty to come, and a wake up call to believers. I am also studying it numerically, and it aligns perfectly with the prophecy of Dan. 9:24-27. As the Lord gives me strength, I will talk about the numeric of it later. For it has been given as a scenario ahead of the time for us to learn from---so that it will not take us unawares when it does come---that is, the prophesied seven-year peace treaty and tribulation period. Interestingly, it was signed exactly 3.5 years on the Jewish calendar from when the writing on the wall hand-code was discovered. My Webpage This code is all about God's protective hand against the enemies of Israel when they attack Jerusalem in the last days. Hence, this symbolic peace treaty (that concerns Jerusalem) fits well with the theme of the code.

Moreover, today, as I am writing, is 3.5 years from the same, according to our Gentile calendar (solar) (and tomorrow). Right now they are counting the election results in Russia, and it appears the results will put much more power into the hands of its current president "Putin." Putin has been pushing the "Road Map to Peace" treaty against Israel's wishes, and the Lord has been reminding His saints of the upcoming prophesied Russian invasion of Israel according to Ezekiel 38. Now, perhaps, Putin (or his sudden successor?) will have the power to carry out an evil scheme to attack unsuspecting Israel. Some how all this is coming together, perhaps sooner than we think? The writing is on the wall! Atomic warfare is coming upon Russia and her hoards when they attack Jerusalem (as Israel sits bewitched with false peace), and the nuclear exchange may well spill over into North America too.

The two dates of the symbolic peace treaty are 50 days apart, and are exactly 3.5 years from the 50 days from first fruits to Pentecost---the anniversary of when Israel received God's covenant on Mount Sinai, and was told to keep the commands, and to never make a peace treaty/covenant with the nations within her land. On both counts Israel is transgressing at this peace treaty. Most of all, they have failed to recognize their Messiah, and the bible prophesies that they will instead receive a false Messiah---one like the usurper who is initiating the symbolic treaty against the approval of the proper authorities in Israel.

(Also, the New Covenant that Jesus inaugurated "in His blood" occured on Passover, then He vidicated it by His resurrection 3 days later (Firstfruits), then on Pentecost He fulfilled it in the sense that He wrote the law upon the heart of the disciples by the Spirit, when they were all filled with the Spirit and the Church was born, (Acts 1). Note the pattern: Israel delivered from Egypt on Passover, (+ "3 days sacrifice in the wilderness,") plus the 49/50 days till Pentecost when the covenant of Moses was made in stone. Then, in the same way, Jesus' death and resurrection on Passover and Firstfruits, then the New Covenant confirmed at Pentecost 49/50 days later (the same as at Mount Sinai). Now, 49 x 50 years after the prophecy (detailed next), the same pattern is again repeated, with the (Passover) Firstfruits and Pentecost (up 3.5 years) of the dates of the Geneva Covenant. Coincidence? Impossible!!! :D ) This is a great sign that God has given! Are we awake! :o God is saying that the prophetic clock could well have started clicking again with this pattern, but it has been delayed for the sake of mercy.

Those that know prophecy know that the peace treaty is made for seven years according to Dan. 9:24-27, and is broken after 3.5 years. The prophecy refers to 490 years (70 x 7), less a set of 3.5 years (= 7 years). It was in part fulfilled during the 3.5 years of Christ's ministry. The 490 years began at the decree of Artaxeres of Persia to Nehemiah in 445 or 444 BC. This was the decree that allowed Nehemiah to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. The 490 is further broken down into 49 + 49 x 9 year units---which is a Jubilee in the bible. The year after the 49th is the jubilee year. It is the same way with the before mentioned feast of Pentecost. It is 49 days (7 weeks) from first fruits with the 50th day being Pentecost. (Pentecost means '50'). Now it happens that from this decree of 444 BC, plus 490 x 5 (which is 49 x 50---jubilee numbers), is Nisan 1 (spring) of 2007. Less the said 3.5 years is now at the peace treaty (which is 50 days apart), so that another 3.5 years ago was the 50 days to Pentecost in AD 2000 (which is also when the hand-code appeared---which has the phrase, "He commanded" written 10 times representing 10 fingers and the 10 commandments written with the finger of God, which was given to Moses on Pentecost.) Moreover, Nisan 1, (thus exactly 490 x 5 (49 x 50) years less the 7 years---to the day from Nisan 1, 444 BC), is 1335 days to the hour to the symbolic peace treaty on Dec. 1, 2003, which is the specified number in Dan. 12. The number 1290 is also mentioned, which ended on Tishri 21, 2003 (the last day of the seven days of Tabernacles), and thus 5 days earlier (on Tishri 16) was the said Peace treaty initially signed there in Jordan, (the land of Esau/Edom). Moreover, Dan. 12 mentions one other 3.5-year time frame (which is understood by many scholars to relates back to the said Dan. 9 prophecy of the 70 weeks (490 years), and this third time period is given as a "time, times, and half-a-time," which is 3.5 years, which, as standard Jewish years, agrees with the said 3.5 years from Pentecost 2000 to the symbolic treaty of 2003, etc. Hence, we have 3 different units of 3.5 years being used, linking the 3 great feast of the bible, including the ancient Nisan (Abib) 1, New Year. And all this links the 50 days between the treaty dates to the 50 x 49 years back to the prophesied decree of Artaxeres to Nehemiah in 444 BC, in fulfillment of Dan. 9. In short, the numeric is flawless, and a telling example of how it will all work when the actual real treaty is signed in the still future. And all this is only a very small part of the numbers, but anything further elaboration may prove overwhelming to those unfamiliar with their bible. (See also the events of 1150 and 1260 days from Pentecost 2000, when the hand-code appeared. Already events are scheduled for 1290 and 1335 days, still future at the time of writing.)

You may find the above article written fully in final copy here: (The important Symbolic Peace Treaty of Dec. 1, 2003.) :)

Further note: I wrote that we are moving to Edgar, Ontario. The town was used as an early warning defense radar system base in case of Russian invasion some 40 years ago. Our contract to move in was effective midnight, Nov. 30, 2003, but we are delayed in actually moving until the 20th of December. The move is being used of the Lord to warn of the coming Russian invasion of Israel, and of nuclear exchange some day. (I have an article about that at my website.) It happens that midnight, Nov. 30 was exactly, to the hour, 3.5 years from when the hand-code appeared, and Saturday, Dec. 20th is 1290 days, (Dan. 12). As God is my witness, I planned neither of these dates, but they have come from the Lord as further confirmation that the said 3.5 solar years to the Russian election as significant. The stage is being set in the progressive fulfillment of bible prophecy. The Russian invasion of Israel is coming, and America will not go unscathed. It is time to awake out of slumber and light our lamps and be ready for our Lord's soon return---whether in the first, second, or third watch of the night. This was the meaning of President Bush's sudden trip to Babylon, on Thanksgiving---7 days after his trip to London with the Queen, when an image of him was toppled like that of Saddam's---a type of the image of Dan. 2. This occurred 1260 days (Rev. 11-13) after the hand-code appeared! The writing on the wall of Babylon has come again. The message is simple: The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of Jesus, the Kings of kings. (Saddam's two sons were buried 1150 days after the hand-code appeared, which is the 2300 of Dan. 5.) See website for the same sequence of numbers to the Iraq war, Saddam's sons deaths, the blackout of New York and then 45 days later in Rome---all 1150, 1260, 1290, and 1335 days respectively from when the mene-tekel-code was first given to me back on Feb. 4, 2000. (The hand-code is the companion code to the mene-tekel code, revealed 126 days inclusive later.) Hence, the series of events that follow these biblical numbers is being repeated twice, only this second time with great intensity and precision. These numbers were all written and explained in my "Writing on the Wall" website revealed to me (and called such) before I even heard of such a thing as Bible codes!

Update: After writing the above, Miki, someone that I have had much correspondence with by email, emailed me with a prophetic word and accompanying dramatic sign that elaborates and ties in the 'Edgar lease' with the 'treaty' and with the Sinia 'convenant'. Go here to read about it further. It is well worth the detour! :D

===========================
Geneva Accord maps out new road to peace

swissinfo November 24, 2003 8:59 PM

Calmy-Rey wants Switzerland to participate in the Middle East peace process (Keystone Archive)
A Swiss-backed peace plan for the Middle East is to be signed in Geneva on December 1, amid opposition from the Israeli government.

The Swiss foreign minister, Micheline Calmy-Rey, told swissinfo the accord was not a substitute for the “road map” but could provide a new impetus for peace.

RELATED ITEMS

Jewish groups attack Swiss over Geneva Accord
New date set for launch of Geneva peace plan
Calmy-Rey presents peace plan to UN
Jimmy Carter: Camp David to the Geneva Accord

The “Geneva Accord” was signed by a former Israeli cabinet minister, Yossi Beilin, and his Palestinian counterpart, Yasser Abed Rabbo, in Jordan on October 12, following two years of secret negotiations.

The signing ceremony in Geneva on December 1 will be a symbolic event, and comes after a campaign to promote the accord among Israelis and Palestinians.

The Israeli government is firmly opposed to the plan - the prime minister, Ariel Sharon, insists that the United States-backed “road map” is the only route to peace in the Middle East.

The accord covers many divisive issues between Israelis and Palestinians: Jerusalem, a Palestinian state, the right of return for Palestinian refugees and Jewish settlements.

You may find the article written fully in final copy about the Geneva Peace Treaty here: (The important Symbolic Peace Treaty of Dec. 1, 2003.) :)

Exact 3½-day Blackout Sign

This email was sent to me Dec. 8, 2003, 6 am. The phrase, "That lease isn't set in stone," is most striking. It capsulated all I was pondering the morning I read her email. Moreover, the 3.5 days (and hours) fits perfectly in every way. It suggests the last 3.5 years of the 7-year tribulation period. It also fits perfectly with the "week of Jacob's trouble," but I cannot go into that now. There were other signs that she wrote about in the letter that also brought out this 'Jacob' aspect, but I have omitted them since they involve third parties. See comments following her letter to me that explains what this word means in relationship to the peace treaty and the coming Russian invasion.

==================

Hi Dean,

We had a storm here. Wednesday night they said it was coming. It was unexpected and an anomaly. The winds funnel through the Cascade mountain passes (E. winds) and create huge gusts. In our case 60 to 80 mph.
Thursday morning l woke early. I lifted my head from under the pillow. "The winds have started l thought to myself." Then in my spirit l heard these words. "That lease isn't set in stone." I looked at the clock. It was 3:30. I got up and turned on the coffee. I checked my mail and then logged on to Google. I typed in 'That lease isn't set in stone.' Many sites came up using that saying. Explaining why a lease wasn't like the 10 commandments....set in stone. Then the power went out. It was approximately 3:40 or 45 AM ---Somewhere right in there. It came back on at 3:40 or 45 PM 3 1/2 days later. (Yesterday afternoon)

About a half an hour later a huge tree came down but didn't touch our vehicles but came within inches. Then another. Our house and drive still protected. Then there are 2 huge Hemlocks with a tree house built between the two of them. It rocked back and forth until one of them fell and pulled the tree house with it. It crashed on a garden shed and smashed it to smithereens. Still the house our cars and drive remained safe.

3 1/2 days later the power came back on. And that's almost to the minute that it came back on. (3:40 am 3:40 pm)

I'm trying to see what God is saying here. First the word about the lease not being set in stone and then realizing the storm and power outage... (3 1/2 and 3 1/2). Then when l saw your new post and the thing about Nov. 30 and your new home.
Miki

Hi Dean...I'm bringing this up again because the storm l described to you in the above string was on the news all day yesterday. That's because we are about to get hit again by a similar freight train.

Since this will be the beginning of Hanukkah l've been wondering about it in relation to all you have recently posted. It's to begin after 4pm tonight and last about 24 hours, though the effects l'm sure will be darkness for days? They said 50-70 mph sustained east winds with gusts possibly to top 90...I may be off line for a while but am wondering if you have any thoughts.
It brings me back to the Hanukkah storm a couple of years ago when the lights were out for us for a week but everybody else had power. It was a long string but since God used it in may ways it's made me raise my antennas.

Statement as of 5:01 AM PST on December 20, 2008

... High Wind Warning now in effect from 9 am this morning to 1 PM
PST Sunday...

The High Wind Warning is now in effect from 9 am this morning to
1 PM PST Sunday. Strong winds will develop over the east Puget
Sound lowlands this morning and intensify this afternoon. This
wind event will peak on tonight into Sunday morning between 7 PM
tonight and 7 am Sunday morning. At the height of this
event... sustained winds could reach 50 to 70 mph with peak gusts
of 70 to 90 mph. The strongest winds are expected to impact
communities in eastern King County such as North Bend... Maple
Valley and Enumclaw. Communities in eastern Snohomish County such
as Sultan and Gold Bar could also experience winds approaching
this magnitude.

Further west along the I-405 and Highway 167 corridors...
including Woodinville... Bellevue... Renton and Auburn... winds of
25 to 35 mph with gusts of 50 to 55 mph are expected.

This event could rival a similar foothills wind storm from early
December 2003. During that event... numerous trees were blown
over... blocking residential streets and major highways alike...
including Highway 18 near Tiger Mountain. Power was knocked out
to many residences and businesses for as much as a week.
Preparations for this windstorm should be completed by this
morning. Be sure to have enough supplies on hand to last for
several days should you be stranded at home.

In addition... wind chill readings during this event may be near
zero with air temperatures in the mid to upper 20s.

Weather Advisory:

The National Weather Service is forecasting severe weather beginning Saturday afternoon, with high winds and snow. Winds, with gusts up to 90 mph, are expected to peak Saturday night/Sunday morning, with the strongest winds along the foothills in Snohomish, King, and Pierce counties. The most significant snowfall is expected in southwest Washington; no significant snow accumulation is expected in the central sound region.

We're anticipating this as a Level 2 storm (in relativity, the Hanukkah Eve storm of 2006 was a level 3), which means there's a high probability our power system will be effected. We are preparing for potential outages, with crews on standby starting early Sunday morning, and most likely, our storm base will open tomorrow evening.

It's almost like God's saying...remember this?!

It isn't just this storm... but many other things tied to this particular time frame.

update...12/21

I weathered the storm. understanding is slow coming....

This post has been edited by Miki: 21 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#28 User is offline   John Prewett 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:24 PM

"However, the PA said there was no guarantee

that the money would not fall into the hands of Hamas, ........"

========================================

Surprise, suprise

=========================================

Hamas Cashes in on Black Market

22Dec08
A7News
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

Hamas is using a stash of cash to make money on the black market one week after the Olmert government
allowed NIS 100 million into Gaza.
The terrorist organization has "large stashes of shekels which they have
been selling on the black market at a premium because of the cash shortage," the London Guardian reported.

It said that Hamas might exchange the shekels for United States dollars,
which are smuggled through tunnels from Egypt.

Last week, outgoing Prime Minister Ehud Olmert authorized the transfer of NIS 100 million,
approximately $25 million, to Gaza banks for the use of the Palestinian Authority to pay its workers.

However, the PA said there was no guarantee that the money

would not fall into the hands of Hamas,

whose terrorists oversaw the transfer of money in armored trucks.

Israeli media reported last week that bank managers easily could transfer the money

into Hamas's account instead of to PA employees.

The transfer of money was intended to replace worn out bills.

Likud Knesset candidate Moshe Ya'alon, who was IDF Chief of Staff in the Sharon government,
said Monday morning that the cash transfer at the same time that Gaza crossings are closed
because of Kassam rocket attacks is another move by a "confused government."

He accused the government of creating the problem of how to retaliate and stop rocket and mortar attacks
because it has no clear strategy. Ya'alon explained that current policies are a continuation of the
Disengagement program, which resulted in the expulsion of thousands of Jews from the Gaza
region and the withdrawal of all military personnel in the area, including the Philadelphi smuggling route.

Ya'alon's doubts about the 2005 Disengagement program were behind the unprecedented move by former Prime
Minister Ariel Sharon not to renew his term as IDF Chief of Staff several weeks before the expulsion began.

Indicative of uncertainty in government strategy are statements by defense ministers and Prime Minister Olmert the past three years. Aides to Olmert said last year, “The rules for a ceasefire are simple. When the terrorism stops and the kidnapped soldier Gilad Shalit is returned, our fire will stop.” Six months later, he agreed to the June 19 ceasefire, explaining that it included conditions for freeing the kidnapped soldier -- who has yet to be released.

Two years ago, following a Kassam rocket attack that sent three Sderot residents to the hospital,
Prime Minister Olmert stated that striking back at terrorists could do more damage than help.

Three years ago, then-Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz (Kadima) ordered the IDF to maintain fire, destroy targets
from which Kassam rockets are fired and block the movement of Arabs in areas where rockets are launched
Heed Jesus's Revelation.

#29 User is offline   John Prewett 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

A7News: Israel Begins Diplomatic Campaign Ahead of Gaza Operation

Monday, December 22, 2008 8:13 PM

"Arutz Sheva" <news@israelnationalnews.com>

by Gil Ronen

Israel launched a diplomatic public relations campaign Sunday, aimed largely at member states of the United Nations Security Council and European countries, in order to pave the way for an IDF operation in Gaza.

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni instructed Israel's embassies and consulates abroad to begin diplomatic and public relations work in their respective countries. The diplomats are to inform the host countries that Hamas is the one that violated the "lull" and is responsible for the situation in Gaza.

Livni making calls

Livni instructed Israel's United Nations team to file a formal complaint with the Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon, and the Security Council regarding the rocket fire against it from Gaza. In the complaint, Israel warns that it "will not remain passive" if the rocket fire continues and that it "will do everything" to protect its citizens.

Livni also intends to make phone calls to top diplomats worldwide, including U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Secretary-General Ban and the foreign ministers of Russia, France, Germany and Britain.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak said that he has instructed the IDF to prepare for an operation in Gaza. "The place, time and method of operation will be left to the professionals," he said. "The Chief of Staff and Defense Minister know what to do, as least as well as some of the hotheads," he said.

Hamas official Mahmoud A-Zahar taunted Israel Sunday and said that it has been talking about a large operation in Gaza for three years "and nothing has happened." He also said there is no talk of continuing the "lull."
--------------------------------

Rockets Can Reach Be'er Sheva

by Gil Ronen

Less than two weeks after Ashdod and Kiryat Malachi were told to prepare for rocket attacks from Gaza, residents of Be'er Sheva learned that they, too, can be hit by Hamas's missiles.

The information came by way of a leak from the government's weekly session, in which Israel Security Agency (ISA or Shin Bet) head Yuval Diskin said that Hamas's rockets could now reach the outskirts of Be'er Sheva, the "capital of the Negev". Security sources said that preparations are being made for the possibility that Yavneh and Gedera will also be targeted.

Diskin claimed that Hamas is interested in continuing the so-called "calm" with Israel but that its "military wing" is "prepared to continue the fight against Israel and has improved its abilities."

"As of today they have the ability to reach Kiryat Gat, Ashdod and even the outskirts of Be'er Sheva," he specified.

Gedera and Yavneh too

According to the Army Radio website, the security establishment has lately begun to prepare for the possibility that the Gaza terrorists could enlarge their rockets' range to 40 kilometers (26 miles). The Home Front Command is stepping up the process of renovating the existing siren systems in Gedera, Yavneh and Beer Sheva and other communities that could be attacked, and has begun installing additional siren systems.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak said in the discussion that it is possible that even three IDF divisions would not suffice for an operation to stop the rocket fire.

Diskin also discussed the tension between the Fatah and Hamas terror groups and said that unless a meaningful change occurs, there will soon be three states in the region: a Fatah state in Judea and Samaria, a Hamas state in Gaza and Israel.

He also said that Egypt has lost the trust of Hamas as a mediator with Israel.

'Gaza Strike a Matter of Time '

by IsraelNN Staff

Hamas and allied terror groups have launched dozens of rockets against Israel with little response from the IDF. "We know a Gaza strike is only a matter of time," says Sderot Media Center director Noam Bedein.

This past Sabbath was tense for Sderot residents who remain in the rocket-sieged Negev city. Can't see player above?
Heed Jesus's Revelation.

#30 User is offline   wernotalone 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:48 PM

View PostShekel, on Dec 9 2003, 11:40 PM, said:

This is written for the sake of those who wish to ponder the numeric of this symbolic treaty further. It is fascinating to study, but complex for those unfamiliar with bible prophecy numbers. It is written in brief. This is written with the belief that the current treaty is only symbolic, and is given by God to aid us in understanding the one to come. Perhaps the one to come will simply confirm this one? Hence, I am not saying that we are now in the tribulation period, but that this is a trial run, if you would.

A (symbolic) prototype seven-year tribulation period that begins from fall of 2003 and ends fall of 2010 makes sense in every way, (as we shall see). The symbolic peace treaty (signed Oct. 6, 2003 [to 2010]) is positioned so as to intersect at mid point the said seven-years of AD 2000-2010. The first 7 years (spr. 2000-2007) symbolizes God's Sinai covenant, whereas the symbolic treaty of the fall of 2003 symbolizes the covenant of rebellion of antichrist (fall 2003-2010). (The first is in stone, but the second in clay. The first was broken, but the second will be utterly shattered!) This implies that this present symbolic treaty is an abomination that breaks God's covenant at Mt. Sinai. God's covenant was given on Mount Sinai over a period of one week (Ex. 24), now referred traditionally as "Pentecost week." (A similar pattern is observed at Christ's death in AD 30. Note that Dan. 9:24-27 literally reads as "the middle of the week." The "week" of Dan. 9, signifies both 7 days and a symbolic 7 years. Nevertheless, to reject Jesus [Yeshua] as Messiah is the greatest infraction of the covenant, as Moses said,

"Jehovah thy God will raise up unto thee a prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; according to all that thou desiredst of Jehovah thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of Jehovah my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him," (Deut. 18:15-19).

I mentioned how that from the decree of Artaxeres that allowed the walls of Jerusalem to be rebuilt (444 BC), unto this peace treaty were 70 x 7 x 5 years, (490 x 5, or 49 x 50). These are the numbers of the prophecy of Dan. 9 and of the treaty just signed, and they are aligned with one another as such, (and in more ways that can be recounted in this brief synopsis.) There were 4 decrees that fit the prophecy of Dan. 9 as being the countdown of the 490 years (terminus a quo), but the 444 BC decree is the favored one among scholars because it fits the prophecy of Dan. 9 the best, with its emphasis on the rebuilding of the walls, (Dan. 9:24). The rebuilding of the walls is the very theme of the book of Nehemiah. The "weeks" are regarded by most scholars as symbolic of years. I believe it is both. For the benefit of others unfamiliar with the prophecy of Daniel, here is the prophecy:

Dan 9:24 "Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy.Dan 9:25 Know therefore and discern, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the anointed one, the prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: it shall be built again, with street and moat, even in troublous times.Dan 9:26 And after the threescore and two weeks shall the anointed one be cut off, and shall have nothing: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even unto the end shall be war; desolations are determined.Dan 9:27 And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate." (ASV)

The first of the 4 possible decrees was given the year following the said prophecy of Dan.9, (537 BC.) This was the decree to return to Jerusalem after the Babylonian captivity. In the past I have labored to show that there is a 'mirror' at work in the numbers and that it is an important key to understanding bible numbers. (Mirrorism is also frequent in Hebrew biblical poetry.) It happens that from the first of the 4 possible decrees (537 BC), to the last of the 4 decrees (444 BC) are 490 x 2 years in the mirror. (537 BC to AD 444 is 490 x 2 years. Do not count the zero when passing from BC to AD---a frequent error of many unfamiliar with counting lapsed time. Hence, the average of these two decrees is 490 BC.) This means that there are 490 x 3 years to the present treaty (etc.) as seen "in the mirror," (i.e., as from symbolic AD 537. AD 537 + 490 x 3 years = AD 2007, and less 3.5 and 3.5 years too).

The terminus a quo of the remaining two decrees also crisscross at 490 x 2 years in the mirror, so as to divide the "weeks of years" in half. This causes the 7 year periods to intersect just as we see happening now in the symbolic peace treaty, (as explained earlier). (It took 3.5 years to build the second temple, 520 to 516 BC, [the official 'decree' was decreed a year or so after temple reconstruction began], this, plus 490 x 2 years = AD 461, (less the 3.5 years = AD 458, the mirror of 458 BC---the 3rd decree [of Ezra]. This means that both 520-516 and 458 BC/AD are 490 years to the 3.5-year ministry of Christ, etc., from AD 26 to 30.) And so all the bible numbers work like this: The fall of Israel in 725-722 BC, the fall of Assyria (612 BC) [that captured Israel], and the fall of Babylon in 539 BC [who captured Judah and Jerusalem], all interconnect with one another in the mirror at 1150 ("2300 evenings and mornings" of Dan. 5), 1260 (Rev. 12), and 1335 years (Dan. 12). (The fall of Jerusalem in 586 BC does the same, but on another pattern that uses the 1290 of Dan. 12.) All of these epoch events, in turn, are traced back to the 7-year famine of Joseph in 1878 to 1871 BC by 1150, 1260, 1290 and 1335 years respectively. (The seven-year famine of Joseph is a type of the seven year tribulation period.)

This entire scheme can be shown to interlock with the peace treaty of Dec. 1, 2003, both in literal and symbolic time. (For instance, Nisan 1, 1871 BC---the end of Joseph's 7-year famine---plus 1290 x 3 years = Nisan 1, 2000, plus 1290 days = last day of tabernacles, 2003, [which was 5 days after the first signing of the symbolic peace treaty], and 1335 days to Dec. 1, 2003---the official ceremony of this symbolic peace treaty. Note that 1290 x 3 represent three 3.5-year periods. To be exact, they represent two seven-year periods (i.e., as years of years) that intersect one another at the fall of Jerusalem. (1878-1871 BC famine of Joseph plus 1290 years = 588-581 BC, the siege and final exile of Judah. Jerusalem fell 586 BC, which was 1290 years from when they entered Egypt in 1876 BC, two years into the famine of Joseph.

All these time periods are further broken down into 430-year units, since 1290 is divisible by 3. They were 430 years in Egypt, and the prophet Ezekiel's symbolic Jerusalem siege lasted 430 days, "a day for a year;" his symbolic siege of Jerusalem began almost exactly 7 years before it literally fell on Tammuz 9, of 586 BC. 588-581 BC, plus 1290 x 2 years = AD 1993-2000.) (Note President Clinton's Sept 13, 1993 treaty between Israel and the PLO, upon which the current symbolic treaty is stated to be based.

It is also interesting to note that they arrived on Mt. Sinai 430 years after they entered Egypt. They arrived on Mount Sinai on the 61st day of the year---the year that was designated to be the head of all new years, (Ex. 19:1). (By 'head of years', I mean that the exodus became the first of years, just as Christ's birth is the first of years to us today, [Ex. 12:2]). Then, 430 days after they arrived at Sinai, they attempted to enter the Promised land, but were driven back. God sentenced them to 40 years wandering in the desert, 'a year for each of the 40 days they had spied out the land in unbelief.' This means that they were refused entry into the promised land 430 days and 430 years after they entered Egypt, which was the 490th day since the designated first new year, (i.e., 490 = "70 weeks," see Dan. 9).

Nisan 1, 2000 was also the 144th generation of 40 years from the creation, according to Jewish reckoning. See the 144,000 witnesses of Revelation. It was also 2000 years from the conception of Jesus Christ according to Christian tradition, (40 x 50 years), [His conception was a type of the 'new creation']. Thus, to have a (symbolic) seven-year period that begins from spring of 2000 and ends spring of 2007 makes sense in every way. See websites for further details, (<a href='http://www.bible-codes.org' target='_blank'></a>).

Thanks for the article Shekel, although I am bad at math, this is where I get confused...but I understand the overall points.

I'll never forget when the Arabs where very upset when their was a work crew working on the street by the Wall two years ago I think? Do you know what I am talking about?...and I was lead to read Daniel...without a doubt in my mind I was referred to Daniel 9:25 and showed many of my friends in Bible study...they didn't say anything...
but when I read the verse it was like my spirit jumped.

25. Know theerfore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to RESTORE and to BUILD Jerusalem unto the Mes-si-ah the PRINCE shall be Seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks:

this is the kicker that really JUMPED out at me when reading...at that time I was totally convinced and still wondering now...but God does know all in this I take comfort...he knows what is best for us all...and there are things he will reveal when we need it. at that time I was convinced to SOUND a trumpet and to warn of Jesus' soon return, which I still believe it will be a short time, or else if not all would be consumed. consumed by what...a delusion of truth, and running from God....and LOVE WILL GROW COLD, and FAITH where will it be found...?

and threescore and two weeks: THE STREET shall be built again, and the WALL, even in TROUBLOUS times. Notice the STREET SHALL BE BUILT AGAIN...
what STREET? when I read it they where working on a particular street of which outraged the Moslems?

how does this fit into what the LORD has revealed to you? there was no doubt in my mind when they where working on that street that this was happening at that moment..

and if we look further, we can see all the turmoil NOW because of the continued SETTLEMENTS (RESTORING JERUSALEM) that the Quartet has been against these new settlements and now stepping in to stop them.
Why? Is it because they are fulfilling prophecy and they know it?

EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS COME.

now as you look at Daniel verse 26...And after threescore and two weeks shall Mes-si-ah be cut off, BUT NOT FOR HIMSELF: and the PEOPLE OF THE PRINCE, that shall destroy the city and the sanctuary: and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto to THE END OF THE WAR DESOLATIONS ARE DETERMINED.

end of what WAR...? DESOLATIONS DETERMINED? by whom and to whom?

.my spirit says the Iraq war.perhaps? as another war waits in the wings?

..and as we all can see now there are many uprisings around the WORLD by terrorists cells, and RUMORS of war...... GOVERNED BY WHOM and for WHAT PURPOSE? UNTIL THE DESOLATIONS BE DETERMINED?

UNTIL THEY MAKE THE PEOPLE DESOLATE? as by the control of corrupt governments throughout...cause people to become desolate and dependent on them and not God...and the mark of the beast being in the wings...although my Bible doesn't say Wings as yours does....I am writing from the KJV.

And HE (a person) shall CONFIRM the Covenant WITH MANY for ONE WEEK: and in the midst of the week, he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation and that DETERMINED shall be POURED UPON THE DESOLATE...

now we all know that GOD works with us and chastises us because he loves us, not to destroy but to RESTORE, and for everything that the LORD wants for our good, Satan will take the same and try to use it for his own Glory and to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY...not so with our Heavenly Father.

now let us turn to Ish.10:23......yes Shekel (it is both) and here is the verse to prove it.

A remnant of Israel to Be Saved.

the whole chapter actually is well worth to read...
Verse 1

WOE unto THEM THAT DECREE UNRIGHTEOUSNESS DECREES, and that write grievousness which THEY HAVE PRESCRIBED:

2. to turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the RIGHT from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the FATHERLESS..
oh how we see this slavery throughout many countries suffering at the hands of LAWLESSNESS and unrighteous behavior and manipulation and blood thirsty beasts.

wow is the a RIGHT now generation or what?

3. And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

and HIS HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL...as you said Shekel his mercy, time is HIS ALONE.

then skipping to 20:

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the REMNANT of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them: but shall stay UPON THE LORD, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, IN TRUTH...AMEN what a glorious day the Glory of the LORD SHALL BE SEEN IN THE BORDERS OF ISRAEL...that is a promise..

21. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the Mighty God.

NOW we see the comparison of Daniel 9 verses:

22. For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: (as they are NOW) the consumption DECREED SHALL OVERFLOW WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS...

OVERFLOW WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS...oh what a day. HAPPY DAY :)

23. FOR THE LORD GOD OF HOSTS SHALL MAKE A CONSUMPTION, EVEN DETERMINED, in the MIDST OF ALL THE LAND.

as you SEE THE LORD HAS HIS OWN PLAN, so does Satan be he loses.

24. Therefore thus saith the LORD GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, BE NOT AFRAID, of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.

24 Is the verse, Miche ? that you where wondering about when you said about the staff against Israel and a rod (the Assyrian)

now as far as the wing here is an interesting verse as well in Isaiah 10:14

And my hand hath found as a NEST THE RICHES OF THE PEOPLE: and as one gatherith EGGS (like Miki's dream a while back) THAT ARE LEFT, have I gathered all the earth: and there was none that moved the WING? or opened the mouth, or peeped.

15. Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood.

16. Therefore shall the LORD, the LORD of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness: and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of fire.

I've always wondered if the Jews that now are, those that made it through WW2 and all the horrors, are now the generation of the remnant, I pray so, that they never have to endure what they did in that horrible war...and that they turn to Jesus Now...Jesus does always give us choice, to choose LIFE or to Choose Death...death is not being in the presence of God, a choice not to love and be loved, receive his love..although I still pray for God's mercy in all situations for he tells us in the Sermon of the Mount many wonderful promises.... he loves mercy more than wrath. and why else would the LORD ask us to pray for all Israel to be saved?

This post has been edited by wernotalone: 23 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users