#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 20 October 2006 - 08:57 AM

Europe may be hurt by backing Israel -Iran
Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:48 AM BST
Email This Article | Print This Article | RSS [-] Text [+]
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warned Europe on Friday it was stirring up hatred in the Middle East by supporting Israel and said it "may get hurt" if anger in the region boils over.

"You should believe that this regime (Israel) cannot last and has no more benefit to you. What benefit have you got in supporting this regime, except the hatred of the nations?" he said in a speech broadcast on state radio.

"We have advised the Europeans that the Americans are far away, but you are the neighbours of the nations in this region. We inform you that the nations are like an ocean that is welling up, and if a storm begins, the dimensions will not stay limited to Palestine, and you may get hurt," he said.
http://today.reuters...ROPE-ISRAEL.xml

#2 User is offline   LoisFaith2000 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:20 AM

Ahmadinejad predicts Israel's collapse
EVERY DAY THIS GUY SAYS SUMPTIN NEW!
Ahmadinejad predicts Israel's collapse, warns of 'boiling wrath'
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has predicted Israel will collapse and warned that its allies face the "boiling wrath" of the people if they continue to support the Jewish state.

Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day, and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar; The Lord of hosts is His name: 'If this fixed order departs from before Me,' declares the Lord, 'then the offspring of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before Me forever.' Thus says the Lord, 'If the heavens above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out below, then I will also cast off all the offspring of Israel for all that they have done,' declares the Lord." (Jeremiah 31:35-37)

THE LORD SHALL CAUSE YOUR ENEMIES WHO RISE UP AGAINST YOU TO BE DEFEATED BEFORE YOUR FACE; THEY SHALL COME OUT AGAINST YOU ONE WAY AND FLEE BEFORE YOU SEVEN WAYS....Deuteronomy 28:7 AMP

This is what the ONE TRUE GOD, JEHOVAH says unto Ahmadinejad! VICTORY IS OUR LORD'S! HALLELUJAH!
=========
Re: AHMADINEJAD WARNED EUROPE IT MAY GET HURT 10/20
Ahmadinejad: Israel will soon disappear
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

Talkbacks for this article: 51

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Friday said that Israel no longer had any reason to exist and would soon disappear.

"This regime, thanks to God, has lost the reason for its existence," he said.

"Efforts to stabilize this fake (Israeli) regime, by the grace of God, have completely failed... You should believe that this regime is disappearing," continued the Iranian president.

Ahmadinejad went on to call Israel's leaders a "group of terrorists" and threatened any country that supported the Jewish state.

full story: http://www.jpost.com...icle%2FShowFull

This post has been edited by LoisFaith2000: 20 October 2006 - 10:34 AM

#3 User is offline   gregg 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:56 AM

View PostLoisFaith2000, on Oct 20 2006, 09:20 AM, said:

Ahmadinejad predicts Israel's collapse
EVERY DAY THIS GUY SAYS SUMPTIN NEW!
Ahmadinejad predicts Israel's collapse, warns of 'boiling wrath'
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has predicted Israel will collapse and warned that its allies face the "boiling wrath" of the people if they continue to support the Jewish state.
http://www.breitbart.....w7x4yvau.html

This file cannot be found.

#4 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:55 AM

The president of Iran is up to no good. His cronies is filling him with false and over confident intelligence reports about western activities and they're planning their strategies around these reports.

1 Kings 22: 19-23

19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

20 And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

23 Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Shekel, do have anything from your studies from the code? Any recent revelation that the Holy Spirit might have shared with you? Maybe there's something in 1 Kings 22 about Iran with what you posted here.

This post has been edited by Humble Bob: 20 October 2006 - 10:58 AM

Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 21 October 2006 - 03:02 PM

View PostHumble Bob, on Oct 20 2006, 11:55 AM, said:

The president of Iran is up to no good. His cronies is filling him with false and over confident intelligence reports about western activities and they're planning their strategies around these reports.

Shekel, do have anything from your studies from the code? Any recent revelation that the Holy Spirit might have shared with you? Maybe there's something in 1 Kings 22 about Iran with what you posted here.

Posted Image

I still am waiting for the mene tekel bible code found seven years ago to completely come to pass. It seems to be referring to events starting with Babylon (modern-day Iraq), and then Persia (modern-day Iran), and then finally China. The code also lists the countries in proper order of direction: Israel, Babylon, Persia, and China. (Israel and Babyon are only, yet clearly, inferred.) Thus there is an eastward motion.

Moreover, the hand bible code (i.e, the hand that wrote mene-tekel-uparsin on the wall) is found in the same location as the mene-tekel-code (Daniel 5) and points eastward. We know that the hand points to the east because the very Hebrew word "east" is found at the tip of the finger in the code! (Or, if one includes the word before that it then would read, "From his east," "his", evidently refers to Saddam who is a type of the king of Babylon who was slain the day of the original writing on the wall in 539 BC (Dan. 5). The king of Babylon is the subject of the rest of the hand code as well that reads, "Is it the hand of Jehovah? He Himself went to war. He put him to death!" etc. Note: Iraq was ancient Babylon and Saddam fancied Himself another Nebuchadnezzar and actually rebuilt ancient Babylon! etc.)

Posted Image

The hand code was discovered on Pentecost in the year 2000. Seven years later is coming up???

(Perhaps the "her" referred to in the code also refers to Persia and China (Iran and China) as well as Babylon (Iraq) which has already come to pass as touching Iraq.

Posted Image

Note that nearly 700,000 people have died in Iraq since this code was given, and her leader, Saddam, awaits his day of execution as per the code.

Posted Image

The hand code reads:

"Jehovah?
Is it the hand of Jehovah? He Himself went to war. He put him to death!
Jehovah goes to war against her (i.e., 'Babylon'), and the arrogant one!
Jehovah goes to war against Babylon (lit. "her"), and the rebellious one!
Jehovah goes to war against Babylon (lit. "her"), and the one being removed!"

"Jesus is Jehovah!"

"When he goes to war, behold it comes---Behold destruction upon destruction
---a cubit (forearm) and a cubit (forearm) to wipe out the arrogant one!
He fell, but I have risen to life, even to abundant life---for His hand,
O beloved, is the Lord's (hand)!"

(Hand bible code) http://www.bible-cod...ophecy-code.htm

(Mene-tekel-Peres bible code) http://www.bible-cod...de-prophecy.htm

(Peres/Iran aspect of above code) http://www.bible-cod...mysteries-4.htm

Thus, the roster of nations under judgement appears to be moving eastward from Iraq. However, the United States will not escape.

It should be kept in mind that Saddam and other leaders like him (such as the leaders of Persia and China) are merely types of the antichrist to come. I believe that the code is warning of the ultimate threat to come, namely of Antichrist and his "Babylon".

==================================

(The text from which the hand code is found is verse 19 of Daniel)

Dan 5:18 O thou king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar thy father a kingdom, and majesty, and glory, and honour:
Dan 5:19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:08 AM

I'm waiting for things to come to pass too. All surrounding the current time frame. Nov 9-April 9

But this is how God shows me.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users