Christian-Forum.net: Indian Pastor Now In Oklahoma - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Indian Pastor Now In Oklahoma stranded at apartment

#1 Guest_Miche_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 November 2003 - 02:37 AM

Please , will you pray again for Jagan. He safely arrived in Oklahoma after a 2 day and 9 hour bus ride. He was stranded at the bus depot for another 6 hours. The man who was to host him there, for some reason ended up being in Chicago for a few days. :( He arranged for a friend to take Jagan to his apartment. So now, Jagan is alone, in a foreign country, with no food and wondering what God is doing with him.... but he trusts the Lord.

Please pray urgently.

Miche

Ps. He is due back to my house in January.... please pray that God provides for all of his needs and the needs of his church in Notheren India

#2 User is offline   Twobombs 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2003 - 04:04 AM

I don't want to be rude, but did God call him to visit the USA ?

If so, I am confident that he will be taken care of, of not he will also be taken care of.

Be carefull not to leave your place in an over hastily manner....

But God will provide His servants, He always does.
Isa 13:10 [....] the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Joe 2:31 [...] before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

See my website for dates: http://surf.to/twobombs

#3 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2003 - 07:33 AM

I pray Pastor Jagan enjoy this much (probably) needed time of privacy. A chance to be alone with the Lord. Also maybe just a time to explore a little, the local area.
Praise God for all he will do with him.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#4 Guest_Miche_*

Post icon  Posted 29 November 2003 - 08:30 PM

Thank you all for your prayers......

update...... Jagan is being taken care of. And was given a new "lead" in the mean time.... Praise God.

Yes! Most definately Jagan was called here to the USA. God is awesome!

If anyone would like a copy of Jagans testimony let me know. I will send you pictures too.

He is traveling the states now and if any of you would like to host Jagan or support him let me know. He is in need of church contacts and lodging.

Your sister in Christ,

Miche :D

P.s. I think Pastor Jagan used the time alone to pray and probably appreciated it to some extent. (although he was a little nervous being in a strange land) :D

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 29 November 2003 - 09:52 PM

May the Lord richly bless pastor Jagan. All things work to-gether for good to them that love the Lord. Clara

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users