• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:37 PM

View PostLoisFaith2000, on Aug 8 2006, 06:24 PM, said:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash4.htm

DRUDGE REPORT

Tue Aug 08 2006 10:22:35 ET

WSJ: Scholar Warns Iran's Ahmadinejad May Have 'Cataclysmic Events' In Mind For August 22

In a WALL STREET JOURNAL op-ed Tuesday, Princeton's Bernard Lewis writes: "There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons. This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran's present rulers."

"In Islam as in Judaism and Christianity, there are certain beliefs concerning the cosmic struggle at the end of time -- Gog and Magog, anti-Christ, Armageddon, and for Shiite Muslims, the long awaited return of the Hidden Imam, ending in the final victory of the forces of good over evil, however these may be defined."

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad "and his followers clearly believe that this time is now, and that the terminal struggle has already begun and is indeed well advanced. It may even have a date, indicated by several references by the Iranian president to giving his final answer to the US about nuclear development by Aug. 22," which this year corresponds "to the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This, by tradition, is the night when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the prophet Muhammad on the winged horse Buraq, first to 'the farthest mosque,' usually identified with Jerusalem, and then to heaven and back (c.f., Koran XVII.1).

"This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and if necessary of the world. It is far from certain that Mr. Ahmadinejad plans any such cataclysmic events precisely for Aug. 22. But it would be wise to bear the possibility in mind."

Developing...

I just now noticed that this article was already discussed earlier. Here is my response to it at http://www.christian...s...ost&p=78163

========================

Or here it is again!
========================

View PostShekel, on Jul 14 2006, 05:58 PM, said:

onetiggerroo, on Jul 13 2006, 07:55 PM, said:

Timing of this war is critical to understanding the Bible prophecy...

Shekel stated this in his Bible Code:

6.) The first flag reads: "We will besiege a banner/flag and their innocent One!" And while this refers to the besiegement of Messiah at the cross just like Babylon was surrounded by the Medes and the Persians the night this code was written on the palace wall and the king slain, it seems to me that in light of this sign about the Red Cross perhaps this is also a prophecy of an upcoming besiegement of Jerusalem by her enemies.

Yeshua (Jesus) said:

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up; that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:14-16).

http://www.bible-cod...-tet-atbash.htm

:ph34r:
View Post

I just noticed the date of Tammuz 17th for the war myself. :huh: I was kind of slow on this one! :wacko: I was surprised to find out that onetigerroo was ahead of me! (As was one other who emailed me). Interestingly, July 12-15 on the 360 calendar is Av 7-10, which are the anniversaries of the fall of Jerusalem according to Jeremiah, 2Kings, and Jewish tradition (for Av 9).

Notice what was also said on July 2 (10 days before the kidnapping) that (as quoting back to the Mene, Tekel, Peres, Bible Code::

"Peres:
"...He perished, he refused the banner/flag!
(Israel 'perishes' by continuing to "refuse the flag" of the snake on the cross, which symbolizes the Messiah who suffered the 'curse' in their stead, )
O' accursed day! The day that He was inflicted with curses, having been numbered.
They put God to the test!..."

If you go back to the source of the quote on July 2, this is what it says:

("Peres" can mean 'divided' or a coin called a 'half-mina,' worth 30 [or 25 shekels]---the price of Jesus' betrayal by Judas Iscariot. Or it can mean "Persia," the kingdom of the east that sacked Babylon.)

It is interesting to me that "Peres" can mean Persia, which is modern Iran, the nation financing the Hezbollah in this current war/skirmish with Israel. Thus, the picture bible code names both major parties in this war.

Moreover, the tet-nun-flag bible code had much to do with "the serpent changed into a rod", which happened to Moses at his call and then again before Pharaoh half-a-year later. The actual dates were 1447 and 1446 BC. However, in Jewish tradition they date these rather (incorrectly) as 1314 and 1313 BC.

(1313 BC), July 13, 2006 of the war equals "The Accursed Day!"

I wrote an article on the internet concerning the significance of these traditional dates many years ago. (You can find all my articles on this subject by searching for ["1313 BC" "AD 1313"] on Goggle. See http://www.bible-cod...esus-codes.html ). Anyway --- getting to the point --- for those familiar with my sites, each day also represents a symbolic year of time { http://www.1260-1290...le-prophecy.htm }, and so it happens that July 12, 2006 (when the skirmish began) represented the year 1314 (or 2707), and thus July 13 (when the war began), as 1313 BC (or 2708).

Notice the emphasis on the number "13" in July 13 and 1313. 1313 BC was the year Israel was given the law, and Tammuz 17 is when it was literally broken by Moses against the Mountain. The number 13 is the number of curse: "Cursed is he who does not obey everything written in the law to do it."

The code read:

"O Peres, (Persia/Iran) "...He perished, he refused the banner/flag!
(Israel 'perishes' by continuing to "refuse the flag" of the snake on the cross, which symbolizes the Messiah who suffered the 'curse' in their stead, )

O' accursed day! The day that He was inflicted with curses, having been numbered.

Speaking of "numbered", can you think of a better day ("O accursed day!") to represent this phrase: "O' accursed day! The day that He was inflicted with curses, having been numbered," other than on Tammuz 17 (July 13, 2006), on a day (July 13, 2006 only) that symbolically represents the year 1313 BC, the traditional year when the law was broken, coincidentally, on Tammuz 17th! (Thus, the literal day and the symbolic year overlap each other. An amazing coincidence/providence! Both the day and its symbolic year point to each other. Even the actual date of 1446 BC is 1150 x 3 years ago exactly as per Daniel 8. "1150" is half 2300. The Mene-tekel-code is all about the giving of the law as well, written with the finger of God. The bible code was discoverd 6 years ago on Pentecost, the anniversary of the giving of the law! http://www.bible-cod...ophecy-code.htm )

Remember that the above about "the accursed day" was quoted on the net 11 days before "the accursed day!" Moreover, the code itself reads, "I will give them a sign!"

And, as said, 1313 (and 1312) is when Moses' snake swallowed up those of Pharaoh's in accord with the nun-tet (flag) bible code wherein I said, (by the Spirit): (And this code is not to my glory, but to His. I mention these things so that others may believe His signs and give Him glory and take His warnings seriously.)

"The first flag reads: "We will besiege a banner/flag and their innocent One!" And while this refers to the besiegement of Messiah at the cross just like Babylon was surrounded by the Medes and the Persians the night this code was written on the palace wall and the king slain, it seems to me that in light of this sign about the Red Cross perhaps this is also a prophecy of an upcoming besiegement of Jerusalem by her enemies." http://www.bible-cod...-tet-atbash.htm

Moreover, the name of the military operation against the Hezbollah is, "A Just Reward." I find this interesting given what the rest of the code reads. Both "justice" and "reward" are fitting words for this code of a flag with money on it that speaks about injustice toward Christ that man might be made just.

The title reads:

His execution!

The pole with its flag of a cross within a coin, reads:

"A banner (or, flag/wonder/pole) and their innocent One will we besiege!"
(or, '...we will go around.')

Reading around the 'coin' in both directions:

"A dieing man redeemed them!
You will purchase them!
You have declared them exempt from punishment!"

=============

What does it all mean?

The sign of the flag-code and this current conflict is a warning of a much greater war that is to come. This may be the beginning of that one, or (more likely) it is a warning to Israel of the big war to come between Russia/Iran (Ezekiel 38), etc., against Israel "for rejecting the banner of the cross!" All are brought into judgement over the enormity of this one crime, including Israel, and God is warning of the "just reward" for rejecting the snake on the pole, that is, the message of the cross, of one who became a curse (recall '13' and 'snake') for us!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Someone sent me the following email. I respond to it immediately after. It relates to the above article. Keep in mind that I don't sense that something is going to happen, but the timing is so uncanny that I thought I should at least say something.

================================
----- Original Message -----
To: deanc@bible-codes.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:29 AM
Subject: Isreal conflict

Hi Dean a one page article from Stan Deo 's site regarding Iran.
http://www.standeyo....2.doomsday.html

Does this date come into your calendar of events.

God protect and guide you and your family,
God bless,
xxx.
========================

(My response to the above email)

Yes, the day represents the symbolic date of 1273 BC, when, according to Jewish tradition Joshua entered the Promised land and the the walls of Jericho fell. The conquest began.

1273 BC is 40 years after the exodus in 1313 BC (according to Jewish tradition only). See http://www.christian...s...ost&p=72492
for article about 1313 BC and Iran. And this 40 years, therefore, corresponds to the 40 days of the war from July 13 to Aug. 22, 2006 on the symbolic day/year grid that I so often talk about.

All this does not mean that something definitely is going to happen. It does show that the day is marked for a possible event however. God can and likely will block this from happening. We should pray to that end.

Thanks for the email!

Dean

#104 User is offline   jhamner 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:02 PM

God has had me and my fellow sisters in Christ in Joshua and spoke to us this week telling us it is time to cross over.

The entire church is about to go to war.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#105 User is offline   LoisFaith2000 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:51 AM

View PostShekel, on Aug 9 2006, 08:37 PM, said:

View PostLoisFaith2000, on Aug 8 2006, 06:24 PM, said:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash4.htm

DRUDGE REPORT

Tue Aug 08 2006 10:22:35 ET

WSJ: Scholar Warns Iran's Ahmadinejad May Have 'Cataclysmic Events' In Mind For August 22

In a WALL STREET JOURNAL op-ed Tuesday, Princeton's Bernard Lewis writes: "There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons. This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran's present rulers."

"In Islam as in Judaism and Christianity, there are certain beliefs concerning the cosmic struggle at the end of time -- Gog and Magog, anti-Christ, Armageddon, and for Shiite Muslims, the long awaited return of the Hidden Imam, ending in the final victory of the forces of good over evil, however these may be defined."

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad "and his followers clearly believe that this time is now, and that the terminal struggle has already begun and is indeed well advanced. It may even have a date, indicated by several references by the Iranian president to giving his final answer to the US about nuclear development by Aug. 22," which this year corresponds "to the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This, by tradition, is the night when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the prophet Muhammad on the winged horse Buraq, first to 'the farthest mosque,' usually identified with Jerusalem, and then to heaven and back (c.f., Koran XVII.1).

"This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and if necessary of the world. It is far from certain that Mr. Ahmadinejad plans any such cataclysmic events precisely for Aug. 22. But it would be wise to bear the possibility in mind."

Developing...

I just now noticed that this article was already discussed earlier. Here is my response to it at http://www.christian...s...ost&p=78163

========================

Or here it is again!
========================

View PostShekel, on Jul 14 2006, 05:58 PM, said:

onetiggerroo, on Jul 13 2006, 07:55 PM, said:

Timing of this war is critical to understanding the Bible prophecy...

Shekel stated this in his Bible Code:

6.) The first flag reads: "We will besiege a banner/flag and their innocent One!" And while this refers to the besiegement of Messiah at the cross just like Babylon was surrounded by the Medes and the Persians the night this code was written on the palace wall and the king slain, it seems to me that in light of this sign about the Red Cross perhaps this is also a prophecy of an upcoming besiegement of Jerusalem by her enemies.

Yeshua (Jesus) said:

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up; that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:14-16).

http://www.bible-cod...-tet-atbash.htm

:ph34r:
View Post

I just noticed the date of Tammuz 17th for the war myself. :huh: I was kind of slow on this one! :wacko: I was surprised to find out that onetigerroo was ahead of me! (As was one other who emailed me). Interestingly, July 12-15 on the 360 calendar is Av 7-10, which are the anniversaries of the fall of Jerusalem according to Jeremiah, 2Kings, and Jewish tradition (for Av 9).

Notice what was also said on July 2 (10 days before the kidnapping) that (as quoting back to the Mene, Tekel, Peres, Bible Code::

"Peres:
"...He perished, he refused the banner/flag!

If you go back to the source of the quote on July 2, this is what it says:

("Peres" can mean 'divided' or a coin called a 'half-mina,' worth 30 [or 25 shekels]---the price of Jesus' betrayal by Judas Iscariot. Or it can mean "Persia," the kingdom of the east that sacked Babylon.)

It is interesting to me that "Peres" can mean Persia, which is modern Iran, the nation financing the Hezbollah in this current war/skirmish with Israel. Thus, the picture bible code names both major parties in this war.

Moreover, the tet-nun-flag bible code had much to do with "the serpent changed into a rod", which happened to Moses at his call and then again before Pharaoh half-a-year later. The actual dates were 1447 and 1446 BC. However, in Jewish tradition they date these rather (incorrectly) as 1314 and 1313 BC.

(1313 BC), July 13, 2006 of the war equals "The Accursed Day!"

I wrote an article on the internet concerning the significance of these traditional dates many years ago. (You can find all my articles on this subject by searching for ["1313 BC" "AD 1313"] on Goggle. See http://www.bible-cod...esus-codes.html ). Anyway --- getting to the point --- for those familiar with my sites, each day also represents a symbolic year of time { http://www.1260-1290...le-prophecy.htm }, and so it happens that July 12, 2006 (when the skirmish began) represented the year 1314 (or 2707), and thus July 13 (when the war began), as 1313 BC (or 2708).

Notice the emphasis on the number "13" in July 13 and 1313. 1313 BC was the year Israel was given the law, and Tammuz 17 is when it was literally broken by Moses against the Mountain. The number 13 is the number of curse: "Cursed is he who does not obey everything written in the law to do it."

The code read:

"O Peres, (Persia/Iran) "...He perished, he refused the banner/flag!

Speaking of "numbered", can you think of a better day ("O accursed day!") to represent this phrase: "O' accursed day! The day that He was inflicted with curses, having been numbered," other than on Tammuz 17 (July 13, 2006), on a day (July 13, 2006 only) that symbolically represents the year 1313 BC, the traditional year when the law was broken, coincidentally, on Tammuz 17th! (Thus, the literal day and the symbolic year overlap each other. An amazing coincidence/providence! Both the day and its symbolic year point to each other. Even the actual date of 1446 BC is 1150 x 3 years ago exactly as per Daniel 8. "1150" is half 2300. The Mene-tekel-code is all about the giving of the law as well, written with the finger of God. The bible code was discoverd 6 years ago on Pentecost, the anniversary of the giving of the law! http://www.bible-cod...ophecy-code.htm )

Remember that the above about "the accursed day" was quoted on the net 11 days before "the accursed day!" Moreover, the code itself reads, "I will give them a sign!"

And, as said, 1313 (and 1312) is when Moses' snake swallowed up those of Pharaoh's in accord with the nun-tet (flag) bible code wherein I said, (by the Spirit): (And this code is not to my glory, but to His. I mention these things so that others may believe His signs and give Him glory and take His warnings seriously.)

"The first flag reads: "We will besiege a banner/flag and their innocent One!" And while this refers to the besiegement of Messiah at the cross just like Babylon was surrounded by the Medes and the Persians the night this code was written on the palace wall and the king slain, it seems to me that in light of this sign about the Red Cross perhaps this is also a prophecy of an upcoming besiegement of Jerusalem by her enemies." http://www.bible-cod...-tet-atbash.htm

Moreover, the name of the military operation against the Hezbollah is, "A Just Reward." I find this interesting given what the rest of the code reads. Both "justice" and "reward" are fitting words for this code of a flag with money on it that speaks about injustice toward Christ that man might be made just.

The title reads:

His execution!

The pole with its flag of a cross within a coin, reads:

"A banner (or, flag/wonder/pole) and their innocent One will we besiege!"
(or, '...we will go around.')

Reading around the 'coin' in both directions:

"A dieing man redeemed them!
You will purchase them!
You have declared them exempt from punishment!"

=============

What does it all mean?

The sign of the flag-code and this current conflict is a warning of a much greater war that is to come. This may be the beginning of that one, or (more likely) it is a warning to Israel of the big war to come between Russia/Iran (Ezekiel 38), etc., against Israel "for rejecting the banner of the cross!" All are brought into judgement over the enormity of this one crime, including Israel, and God is warning of the "just reward" for rejecting the snake on the pole, that is, the message of the cross, of one who became a curse (recall '13' and 'snake') for us!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Someone sent me the following email. I respond to it immediately after. It relates to the above article. Keep in mind that I don't sense that something is going to happen, but the timing is so uncanny that I thought I should at least say something.

================================
----- Original Message -----
To: deanc@bible-codes.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:29 AM
Subject: Isreal conflict

Hi Dean a one page article from Stan Deo 's site regarding Iran.
http://www.standeyo....2.doomsday.html

Does this date come into your calendar of events.

God protect and guide you and your family,
God bless,
xxx.
========================

(My response to the above email)

Yes, the day represents the symbolic date of 1273 BC, when, according to Jewish tradition Joshua entered the Promised land and the the walls of Jericho fell. The conquest began.

1273 BC is 40 years after the exodus in 1313 BC (according to Jewish tradition only). See http://www.christian...s...ost&p=72492
for article about 1313 BC and Iran. And this 40 years, therefore, corresponds to the 40 days of the war from July 13 to Aug. 22, 2006 on the symbolic day/year grid that I so often talk about.

All this does not mean that something definitely is going to happen. It does show that the day is marked for a possible event however. God can and likely will block this from happening. We should pray to that end.

Thanks for the email!

Dean

This post has been edited by LoisFaith2000: 11 August 2006 - 05:23 AM

#106 User is offline   Simple 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:10 AM

The entire church is about to go to war.

This may sound stupid , but what kind of war , and against whom ?

Going back to Psalm 83 Loey ........

Psalm 84 begins with Succoth/tabernacles .

Does that give us a time-frame ?

verse 3 .........'consulted against thy hidden ones ' .....the Psalm was hidden in an Irish bog .....earth is a simile for the human form .......clues here as to who the hidden ones might be .......

It is important to remember where Psalm 83 ends .........

'........that they may seek thy name , O Lord ................that men may know that thou , whose name alone is Jehovah , art the most high over all the earth . '

Selah
"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler" Albert Einstein

government of the people, by the bankers, for the bankers

"Underground, overground, Wombling free
The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we..."

The Lion, though mighty, must eat his food quickly when the hyenas are in town.

"He is going to destroy this country, and we're either going to stop him, or the United States will cease to exist...........That is a man with such a seared conscience I can't even understand why anybody in their right mind would consider him worthy of political support. That's a violation of conscience that is inconceivable...........We're in the midst of the greatest crisis this country has ever seen, and if we don't stop laughing and deal with it, we're going to find ourselves in the midst of chaos, confusion, and civil war; it's time we started acting like grown-ups......this is insanity, it's as if we've put insane children and adolescents in charge of our government......" Alan Keyes

#107 User is offline   LoisFaith2000 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:37 AM

10 Aug 06

Israel enhancing nuke-capable submarines
Diplomatic channels working to secure travel, refueling routes to waters near Iran

China bracing for super typhoon Saomai
Currently packing estimated maximum sustained winds of 160 mph with gusts to 195 mph (this would be a category 5 storm if it was in the Atlantic Basin),

Western values 'are causing mental illness'
THE rapid spread of Western business practices in Japan has caused widespread mental illness and is responsible for a deepening demographic crisis, government officials say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM THE GALIL REPORT
Diplomatic channels working to secure travel, refueling routes to waters near Iran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 9, 2006
4:55 p.m. Eastern

Editor's note: The following article is adapted from the Galil Report, a regular Mideast briefing by WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein published exclusively in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence newsletter. The Galil Report is published at G2 Bulletin and available as an email newsletter free to G2 Bulletin subscribers. Annual subscriptions have been reduced to $99, while monthly trial subscriptions are available to credit card users for just $9.95.
By Aaron Klein
2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Dolphin-class submarine
HAIFA, Israel – German engineers the past few weeks have been in Israel working to improve three advanced, nuclear capable attack submarines it provided the Jewish state last year, security sources tell the Galil Report.

Many here have estimated the vessels can be used both as a strategic, second-strike nuclear deterrent or for conventional use during any large-scale confrontation.

Military officials say the submarines are not needed for Israel's current campaign in Lebanon. The officials said Israel recently has discussed with foreign governments travel and refueling routes so the submarines can reach the Persian Gulf – within firing distance of Iran.

The submarines usually patrol in the Indian Ocean. But the Galil Report has learned one is currently stationed in the Mediterranean off the coast of Haifa and another off the coast of Lebanon. Both submarines are being serviced. The Galil Report was not provided with the location of the third submarine.

The submarines are being fitted by German engineers with larger fuel tanks, security sources said. They said the submarines also are being fixed to carry larger torpedo tubes. Israel already had the submarines redesigned once in the past. Four of the 10 torpedo tubes were made to carry a 650 mm tube size, surpassing the nearly universal 533 mm diameter. Security sources said the submarine enhancements were not related to any specific military agenda. But they said Israel has discussed travel routes with foreign governments for the submarines to reach the Persian Gulf, within firing distance of Iran.

They said Egypt has denied Israel the ability to travel through the Suez Canal, but the Jewish state through diplomatic channels has secured the ability to travel to the Gulf via the Mediterranean. Coastal Eritrea had agreed to allow Israel to refuel at its port, which is still controlled by the Ethiopian army, sources told the Galil Report. Still, Israel is playing it safe by having the submarines' fuel capacity enlarged.

Today's Galil Report details the upgrades being made to Israel's already enhanced SSK Dolphin-class submarines and outlines diplomatic negotiations to ensure the vessels can travel toward the direction of the Iranian coast.

To read the full report and get access to the Galil Report and the rest of Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, subscribe now.

Do you want to know the news before it becomes news?

Would you like to tap into the most comprehensive information streams from intelligence organizations in the Middle East and throughout the world?

Do you need to be privy to the latest behind-the-scenes moves of global decision makers?

How would you like to go deep inside the infrastructures of some of the most dangerous terror organizations on the planet?

Now you can get all this and more regularly throughout the week by signing up for the all-new Galil Report, an intelligence e-mail newsletter edited by WND's Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.

The newsletter is yours free and is sent directly to your e-mail inbox regularly during the week when you subscribe to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Now there's one more great reason to subscribe to G2 Bulletin. If you've been holding back, now's your chance to get even more value for your money. Not only will you get Joseph Farah's hot intelligence tips and stories, not only will you get the work of some of the top correspondents and intelligence analysts in the world, now you will also get the Galil Report by Aaron Klein absolutely free – a bonus for G2 subscribers. Four to five times a week, you can expect to hear directly from Aaron Klein from all the hotspots in the Middle East. WND's fearless reporter goes where other reporters seldom tread.

The Galil Report features:

exclusive, behind-the-scenes information regarding the latest news and events in the Middle East, with particular emphasis on Israel and the Gaza Strip, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon;

regular streams from Mideast and global intelligence sources;

updates on military movements and advances in the region;

the most comprehensive inside information on Mideast terror groups, including utilization of sources deep inside the groups themselves;

information related to terrorism cross-referenced with security sources;

political analysis in the fields of terrorism, regional politics, intelligence and military affairs;

the latest developments and behind the scenes news related to Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's planned withdrawal from the West Bank;

movements in the Gaza Strip and surrounding areas following Israel's evacuation of the territory last summer;

events related to Hamas and the Palestinian Authority;

Iran's nuclear ambitions and support of terrorism;

Syria and its relationship with Lebanon and Hezbollah;

and al-Qaida's movements in Iraq and throughout the region.
The Galil Report utilizes sources developed by Aaron Klein, who has served as Jerusalem bureau chief for WorldNetDaily for more than a year and regularly breaks top Mideast stories. Klein is also familiar to millions of listeners of American talk radio for his regular appearances on some of the nation's top programs.

Klein is known to chat on a regular basis with Middle East leaders and newsmakers, sometimes conducting interviews live on national radio. He has spent time with and interviewed the leaders of every major Palestinian Arab terror organization.

Klein's Galil Report utilizes all these sources and more.

Subscribe to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin now to get in on the action. Annual subscriptions are available for the reduced price of $99 a year, while monthly subscriptions for credit card users are only $9.95.

Aaron Klein is WorldNetDaily's Jerusalem bureau chief, whose past interview subjects have included Yasser Arafat, Ehud Barak, Mahmoud al-Zahar and leaders of the Taliban.

This post has been edited by LoisFaith2000: 10 August 2006 - 05:41 AM

#108 User is offline   LoisFaith2000 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:52 AM

View PostLoisFaith2000, on Aug 10 2006, 06:37 AM, said:

10 Aug 06

China bracing for super typhoon Saomai
Currently packing estimated maximum sustained winds of 160 mph with gusts to 195 mph (this would be a category 5 storm if it was in the Atlantic Basin),

Western values 'are causing mental illness'
THE rapid spread of Western business practices in Japan has caused widespread mental illness and is responsible for a deepening demographic crisis, government officials say.

FROM THE GALIL REPORT

Posted: August 9, 2006
4:55 p.m. Eastern

Editor's note: The following article is adapted from the Galil Report, a regular Mideast briefing by WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein published exclusively in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence newsletter. The Galil Report is published at G2 Bulletin and available as an email newsletter free to G2 Bulletin subscribers. Annual subscriptions have been reduced to $99, while monthly trial subscriptions are available to credit card users for just $9.95.
By Aaron Klein
2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Dolphin-class submarine
HAIFA, Israel German engineers the past few weeks have been in Israel working to improve three advanced, nuclear capable attack submarines it provided the Jewish state last year, security sources tell the Galil Report.

Many here have estimated the vessels can be used both as a strategic, second-strike nuclear deterrent or for conventional use during any large-scale confrontation.

Military officials say the submarines are not needed for Israel's current campaign in Lebanon. The officials said Israel recently has discussed with foreign governments travel and refueling routes so the submarines can reach the Persian Gulf within firing distance of Iran.

The submarines usually patrol in the Indian Ocean. But the Galil Report has learned one is currently stationed in the Mediterranean off the coast of Haifa and another off the coast of Lebanon. Both submarines are being serviced. The Galil Report was not provided with the location of the third submarine.

The submarines are being fitted by German engineers with larger fuel tanks, security sources said. They said the submarines also are being fixed to carry larger torpedo tubes. Israel already had the submarines redesigned once in the past. Four of the 10 torpedo tubes were made to carry a 650 mm tube size, surpassing the nearly universal 533 mm diameter. Security sources said the submarine enhancements were not related to any specific military agenda. But they said Israel has discussed travel routes with foreign governments for the submarines to reach the Persian Gulf, within firing distance of Iran.

They said Egypt has denied Israel the ability to travel through the Suez Canal, but the Jewish state through diplomatic channels has secured the ability to travel to the Gulf via the Mediterranean. Coastal Eritrea had agreed to allow Israel to refuel at its port, which is still controlled by the Ethiopian army, sources told the Galil Report. Still, Israel is playing it safe by having the submarines' fuel capacity enlarged.

Today's Galil Report details the upgrades being made to Israel's already enhanced SSK Dolphin-class submarines and outlines diplomatic negotiations to ensure the vessels can travel toward the direction of the Iranian coast.

To read the full report and get access to the Galil Report and the rest of Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, subscribe now.

Do you want to know the news before it becomes news?

Would you like to tap into the most comprehensive information streams from intelligence organizations in the Middle East and throughout the world?

Do you need to be privy to the latest behind-the-scenes moves of global decision makers?

How would you like to go deep inside the infrastructures of some of the most dangerous terror organizations on the planet?

Now you can get all this and more regularly throughout the week by signing up for the all-new Galil Report, an intelligence e-mail newsletter edited by WND's Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.

The newsletter is yours free and is sent directly to your e-mail inbox regularly during the week when you subscribe to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Now there's one more great reason to subscribe to G2 Bulletin. If you've been holding back, now's your chance to get even more value for your money. Not only will you get Joseph Farah's hot intelligence tips and stories, not only will you get the work of some of the top correspondents and intelligence analysts in the world, now you will also get the Galil Report by Aaron Klein absolutely free a bonus for G2 subscribers. Four to five times a week, you can expect to hear directly from Aaron Klein from all the hotspots in the Middle East. WND's fearless reporter goes where other reporters seldom tread.

The Galil Report features:

exclusive, behind-the-scenes information regarding the latest news and events in the Middle East, with particular emphasis on Israel and the Gaza Strip, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon;

regular streams from Mideast and global intelligence sources;

updates on military movements and advances in the region;

the most comprehensive inside information on Mideast terror groups, including utilization of sources deep inside the groups themselves;

information related to terrorism cross-referenced with security sources;

political analysis in the fields of terrorism, regional politics, intelligence and military affairs;

the latest developments and behind the scenes news related to Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's planned withdrawal from the West Bank;

movements in the Gaza Strip and surrounding areas following Israel's evacuation of the territory last summer;

events related to Hamas and the Palestinian Authority;

Iran's nuclear ambitions and support of terrorism;

Syria and its relationship with Lebanon and Hezbollah;

and al-Qaida's movements in Iraq and throughout the region.
The Galil Report utilizes sources developed by Aaron Klein, who has served as Jerusalem bureau chief for WorldNetDaily for more than a year and regularly breaks top Mideast stories. Klein is also familiar to millions of listeners of American talk radio for his regular appearances on some of the nation's top programs.

Klein is known to chat on a regular basis with Middle East leaders and newsmakers, sometimes conducting interviews live on national radio. He has spent time with and interviewed the leaders of every major Palestinian Arab terror organization.

Klein's Galil Report utilizes all these sources and more.

Subscribe to Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin now to get in on the action. Annual subscriptions are available for the reduced price of $99 a year, while monthly subscriptions for credit card users are only $9.95.

Aaron Klein is WorldNetDaily's Jerusalem bureau chief, whose past interview subjects have included Yasser Arafat, Ehud Barak, Mahmoud al-Zahar and leaders of the Taliban.

Posted Image

• (269 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users