Christian-Forum.net: Jesus Visited Me When I Was 12 Years Old - Christian-Forum.net

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jesus Visited Me When I Was 12 Years Old Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grizzlyjan 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:33 PM

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7]

IN September, 1965. I was 12 years old when I first attended Kentucky School for the Deaf in Danville, Kentucky. I am legally deaf but not totally deaf. By that I mean I can speak well enough to pass for a hearing person. Thanks to my mother and Jesus for giving me that ability.

One night, I was sleeping among 5 other deaf girls in my room. My housemother usually checks on us and uses flash lights to make sure that we were all tucked in and safely sound asleep. But, that night I heard foot steps and I thought it was my housemother doing her usual rounds. I looked up and it wasn't. It was Jesus! HE came over to my bed and sat on the foot of my bed. I knew who he was so I didn't ask. He asked me if I understood why I was in this School for the Deaf. I told him that I did not. He said that he had placed me here to learn the ways of the deaf. I needed to learn the sign languages and the deaf cultures. He wanted to use me to bring the deaf to him. I was his tool to bring the deaf and that he would teach me himself rather than go to seminary.

I am now 52 years old, 40 years have passed and now am a evangelist for the Lord. He used my son to teach me the ways of the Lord. My son was hit by a van in Florida and was dead for 20 mins. Michael (son) came back to tell us many exciting events of HEAVEN! I am now currently writing a book concerning these events. The Lord is truly awesome! I have seen miracles after miracles. I love Jesus with all my heart and mind and soul! I look forward to his return! Hallelujah! Jan Simon :wub:

#2 User is offline   Adonaicole 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:11 PM

What an incredible story. Our God is truly an awesome, loving God. I too am witnessing incredible miracles, may the glory be given to God on high.
Openly love each other, for this is pure, undefiled religion.

Love always,

Don

#3 User is offline   Roxygal 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

Thank you for sharing such an amazing testimony!!!

Welcome to the forum too!! :D

Many Blessings to you and your family.
Love, Lisa
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS ORPHANAGE!
paypal link for those who wish to donate to the orphans in India:
Help support orphanage in India

#4 Guest_His love abides_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:16 PM

What a beautiful testimony. Jesus is so wonderful. Thankyou Jan for sharing. :1dsz5e4:

#5 User is offline   Shaun333 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:37 PM

Awesome! :) ...Truly!

#6 User is offline   Messiahiscoming 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:42 PM

grizzlyjan, on Apr 6 2006, 02:33 PM, said:

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7]

IN September, 1965. I was 12 years old when I first attended Kentucky School for the Deaf in Danville, Kentucky. I am legally deaf but not totally deaf. By that I mean I can speak well enough to pass for a hearing person. Thanks to my mother and Jesus for giving me that ability.

One night, I was sleeping among 5 other deaf girls in my room. My housemother usually checks on us and uses flash lights to make sure that we were all tucked in and safely sound asleep. But, that night I heard foot steps and I thought it was my housemother doing her usual rounds. I looked up and it wasn't. It was Jesus! HE came over to my bed and sat on the foot of my bed. I knew who he was so I didn't ask. He asked me if I understood why I was in this School for the Deaf. I told him that I did not. He said that he had placed me here to learn the ways of the deaf. I needed to learn the sign languages and the deaf cultures. He wanted to use me to bring the deaf to him. I was his tool to bring the deaf and that he would teach me himself rather than go to seminary.

I am now 52 years old, 40 years have passed and now am a evangelist for the Lord. He used my son to teach me the ways of the Lord. My son was hit by a van in Florida and was dead for 20 mins. Michael (son) came back to tell us many exciting events of HEAVEN! I am now currently writing a book concerning these events. The Lord is truly awesome! I have seen miracles after miracles. I love Jesus with all my heart and mind and soul! I look forward to his return! Hallelujah! Jan Simon :wub:
View Post

Oh Thank you for sharing your amazing story! God is so good. I am so exicted to have you here on the forum. Jump right in and get your feet wet. I am looking forward to hearing all of your insight and many more wonderful stories the Lord has given you. We have a couple of things in common, Our Father and I am completely deaf in one ear, although I can hear fine in my other.
Wow still thinking about your encounter with Jesus that is just way to cool!

Your Friend in Christ,
Valerie

Messiahiscoming

This post has been edited by messiahiscoming: 06 April 2006 - 07:43 PM

Amos 3:7
"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users