Christian-Forum.net: Pray For Me To Find Jesus Again! - Christian-Forum.net

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pray For Me To Find Jesus Again! I've lost my way i think!!

#1 User is offline   jason benoit 

• Jason B.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:02 PM

I can't get it out of my head that the Jews and Muslims don't believe in Jesus.

And that's led me away from him. I am a Christian and i can't believe that Jews are the chosen people and Israel is the chosen land but they don't believe in The chosen one, the messiah. What's up with that. Please pray for me to find the answer i need.
Jason B[s]

#2 Guest_Pamela_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:32 PM

Father I thank you for hearing my prayer as I lift up Jason to you. Father you are not the author of confusion and you do not give us a spirit of fear. Father you give us a sound mind, a mind that is still and at peace. Father I thank you for your people the Jews and I thank you for giving us, the Gentiles, your Son. For we are Jesus's chosen people, and what a wonderful thing to be a part of. Father I ask in your Son's Name that you give Jason the revelation that he needs to find peace with in him. Settle this controversy within him. Give him the knowledge he needs to put on the helmet of salvation to cover his mind from the attacks from the evil one. Father your word says that if we ask in your Son's name without a doubt in our heart, you will do what we ask. I ask this in your Son's Name, Jesus Christ....amen...

#3 User is offline   Roxygal 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2006 - 02:00 PM

I stand in prayer with you Jason & Pamela!
Rest in Him Jason, you will receive what you ask.

AMEN!

Many Blessings!
Love, Lisa
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS ORPHANAGE!
paypal link for those who wish to donate to the orphans in India:
Help support orphanage in India

#4 User is offline   shy1 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2006 - 02:27 PM

Jason,
I'm reposting something I posted in another thread where you asked this question. Hope it helps.

shy1, on Feb 13 2006, 01:25 PM, said:

jason benoit, on Feb 13 2006, 10:58 AM, said:

Now i'm not sure if there ever was a Jesus Christ all because of the Jews and the Muslims. I can't get it thought my head that they don't worship Jesus as a Christian or religion like yours do. And it made me think, if Israel is the chosen land and it's full of Jews then Am i wrong to believe in A man that the Chosen people don't believe existed?

I have been trying to answer this question for a long time now and i am only 21, but i know Jesus may be knocking at the door of earth ready to come back in. I"m afraid that it will be too late and Jesus will not love me anymore for betraying him and that makes me sick to my stomach. Please pray for me to God to find the truth and the way.
View Post

The Jews believe that Jesus existed--they know He did. It's just that they were looking for a political savior, and He didn't come to lead them politically. He was much more than that, and they couldn't understand it, but that fulfilled prophecy. He was born to be the Savior of all mankind, to pay the price of everyone's sin who would repent and accept his sacrifice and come unto Him and follow Him. That wasn't what the Jews were looking for, so they rejected Him. He wasn't at all surprised by that rejection, either.

And yes, He is at the door ready to return, and we need to be ready. If you have had doubts, I don't think you have betrayed Him, and of course He still loves you. Don't let fear keep you away from Him. He not only stands at the door of the world and is about to return, but He stands at the door of your heart and knocks and is waiting for you to open your heart to Him. You want to find the truth and the way--Jesus Christ is both. He is the Truth and the Way. Of that I have absolutely no doubt. He's knocking--let Him in! Then get grounded and stay grounded in scripture and in prayer. Pray for guidance and for strength. Ask and ye shall receive! And you're in a good place for any help you need from anybody! Just let us know what else you need.

Your sister,
Debbie
View Post

#5 Guest_onetiggerroo_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:04 PM

Standing in agreement with all the prayers here for you Jason...GOD will lead your heart to HIS truth.

#6 User is offline   jason benoit 

• Jason B.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:51 AM

I'd like to thank everyone who prayed for me and helped me to see the truth. I guess i was on a journy from home(Jesus) to find my way but in my journies i discovered that the path home was the true way and the only way i could be truly happy.

Thank you all. And God place every blessing upon you.
Jason B[s]

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users