Christian-Forum.net: 2012 Update --- Article By Shekel (dean) - Christian-Forum.net

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2012 Update --- Article By Shekel (dean) God is adding 15 more years like He did to Hezekiah. Rate Topic: -----

#7 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

I guess l could say this is a see through a glass darkly prophetic word.. But l'm excited!
As far as what happened because of the Biden situation remains a situation..Just not a situation unto an end! Yeah!!!

http://www.christian...ndpost&p=369796

View PostMiki, on 18 March 2010 - 08:04 AM, said:

I recently prophesied concerning situations that happened on a personal level to me which reflected upcoming events in the middle east. http://www.christian...ndpost&p=369446

What almost happened in the middle east isn't obviously over...It's only delayed. I can speak with confidence that l know this. What happened in the recent negotiations can not be taken back. Outward appearance don't matter..even words don't matter. The red flags have been raised and previous betrayals teach lessons not forgotten.

This is what was posted in the string premature birth..premature labor;

http://www.christian...ndpost&p=369558

On another string which has been an ongoing sign for some time l posted this;

Buddy has been struggling with fainting spells because of 4th stage heart failure. I managed to get the fluid out of his lungs with medication but he faints. Today l went down to chase the Heron out of our pond and Buddy in his excitement fainted and slipped into the pond..He tried to get up and slipped in farther. I was able to call his name and grab him out of the water...

This was from a prophetic dream and on going sign. Buddy didn't go under but he 'almost' went under...Buddy will still die...Just not today.

As far as the two storms above...To me it's a vague reference to several things in the middle east tensions. Two storms doing damage in the same area...The Solomon Islands. Each storm doing it's own destruction.

I experienced my own personal storm when two birds clipped wings...I learned. Even though l continue to build it will effect every decision l make in my ministry and it also confirms to me where l'm at is short term.

The picture that began over the canary islands (bird islands)..7 to be exact...

also

The two 747's that collided over Tenerife in 1977 as a worse case scenario has been averted temporarily.

I believe the enemy was at work to bring down God's perfect will ...and it's effects will shape the future. This is a slow bleed. "Spotting" is a term well applied. What just happened is a wake up call. It's figure prints are on the future..I believe the enemy would bring the codes down if he could...as was reflected in the name of the other 747 involved at Tenerife "Rijn"...

Coombs who survived in the nose of the Victory Clipper was from Haleiwa Hawaii..It means (Frigate bird) or...house of a graceful bird...But we will watch what's begun here...the story that's not over and signs left undone... Look up! Someone's fighting on your behalf. His grace and mercy are worthy of living a life pleasing before him and the witness of heaven. amen

View PostMiki, on 18 March 2010 - 05:13 PM, said:

After l was done posting the above, something occurred to me......

The fellow who played the leading roll in the movie Apocalypto was nick named "Almost" by his evil enemy.
This was the movie about the Mayan culture and it's downfall.

Here's the image of him coining the phrase to mock the man he was about to take captive.

Almost....he mocks...
Posted Image

But he did escape!..

Posted Image

I don't recommend the movie but for those who've seen it will understand and see the symbolism easily.
The Movie was given to me for Christmas with a DVD player a couple of years ago.

This post has been edited by Miki: 15 April 2010 - 08:46 PM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#8 User is offline   OilofGladness 

• PipPip

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

It is interesting that the new moon was sighted in Israel today, according to the following resource:

Karaite Korner Newsletter #461

New Moon Report
April 2010
Second Biblical Month

On Thursday April 15, 2010 the new moon was sighted from Israel. The moon was sighted:

*from Tel Aviv by David, Gabriel, and Daniela Cachicas at19:25;
*from near Yavniel by Yotam Marcus at 19:27;
*from Kfar Tavor by Chad and Barbara Peterson at 19:28;
*from Korazim by Joshua and Alex Saralvarez and Avi and Dina Marcus at 19:30;
*from Ariel by Amanda Boyd at 19:30 and Abby Boll at 19:35;
*from Jerusalem (Old City walls) by Rick Busenbark, Joanna Celewicz, Terry Telligman, Matthias Mousa, Willie Ondricek, and Tina Ondricek at 19:39;
*from Jerusalem (city center) by Miri Burgin at 19:40;
*from Jerusalem (Talpiot) by Devorah Gordon at 19:45;
*from Kefar Eldad by Bruce Brill at 19:46.

Rosh Chodesh Sameach!
Happy New Moon!

Nehemia Gordon
Reporting from Westville, South Africa
My daddy always says, "Too soon we get old, too late we get smart."

#9 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

You know what l'm starting to wonder now....I wonder if from the Iraq war, if it's been an "almost" scenario.
I wonder if that's why God did the bible-codes web site telling us this:

Posted Image

This entire time has been a warning...explained in the codes.
It makes sense to me in consideration of the entire sign shown to me about two birds colliding.

Why l came back on the forum was because this sign was so profound...and then just yesterday to have changed my home page to the white dog coming out of the water! And buddy got a bath today and new medication! Do you guys feel good or what!!!

This post has been edited by Miki: 15 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

Sorry...I can't get over it..

God knew 9/11 was coming and he began to open up the picture bible-codes to paint the scenario for us.

This entire time has been a warning to turn and pray..MANY HAVE...

I wonder if God will turn the country around or if he will let us flip flop like a fish out of water?

All I've got to say is WOW, WOW, WOW! Posted Image What a trip!

This post has been edited by Miki: 15 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:27 PM

Dean said to read Is 37 and 38 for a hint. Is this the hint?

33 "Therefore this is what the LORD says concerning the king of Assyria:
"He will not enter this city
or shoot an arrow here.
He will not come before it with shield
or build a siege ramp against it.

34 By the way that he came he will return;
he will not enter this city,"
declares the LORD. 35 "I will defend this city and save it,
for my sake and for the sake of David my servant!"

Plus he had mercy on Hezekiah because he had an infected boil...but God gave him 15 years.

This post has been edited by Miki: 15 April 2010 - 10:29 PM

Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:53 PM

This has to mean that the signs l was seeing that were at 1.)level personal and 2 where on a larger level but 3 where on an even greater broader level.. Most don't read my posts and don't care.. But l do and l'm so excited l'm floating. Laughing and clapping!! Hope again people...hope again..

I've been posting under premature birth. Val (messiah is coming) has posted a dream about being backed up to the cliff with a stampeed of wildebeast at her back. In reality Val chose correctly in this personal situation...Things were tough but good.
She dreamt also she was suddenly holding a baby..I receieved another dream from a friend who knows nothing about this forum..She had a similar dream. I believe the way l described this "suddenly having birthed a baby" as one of the positive scriptures in the Bible. http://www.christian...ndpost&p=374717

Hezekiah:
2Cr. 29:36 commentary M Henry

And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that God had prepared the people: for the thing was [done] suddenly

4. That all were pleased. The king and all the people rejoiced in this blessed turn of affairs and the new face of religion which the kingdom had put on, v. 36. Two things in this matter pleased them:—(1.) That it was soon brought about: The thing was done suddenly, in a little time, with a great deal of ease, and without any opposition. Those that go about the work of God in faith and with resolution will find that there is not that difficulty in it which they sometimes imagine, but it will be a pleasing surprise to them to see how soon it is done. (2.) That the hand of God was plainly in it: God had prepared the people by the secret influences of his grace, so that many of those who had in the last reign doted on the idolatrous altars were now as much in love with God's altar. This change, which God wrought on their minds, did very much expedite and facilitate the work. Let magistrates and ministers do their part towards the reforming of a land, and ascribe to him the glory of what is done, especially when it is done suddenly and is a pleasing surprise. This is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous.

This is an amen of the positive... Remember the flip side?...sudden destruction had come upon them. God was just speaking in a broader perspective than l realized. God in fact showed me the other scenario in a film called "The Field"
You can find this under "premature birth" it you care. It was an absolutly amazing word from the Lord.

Happy! so happy!

This post has been edited by Miki: 15 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

Posted Image

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users