Christian-Forum.net: 2012 Update --- Article By Shekel (dean) - Christian-Forum.net

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2012 Update --- Article By Shekel (dean) God is adding 15 more years like He did to Hezekiah. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

The Lord has given me a message accompanied by many signs over the past three weeks to the effect that God is going to spare America, Israel and the world from "Armageddon" for another 15 more years, (Isaiah 38:4-6), (AD 2025-2032). This will soon be explained in detail and added to the 2012 article.

Thus, instead of AD 2010, it is now 2025, along with the seven years.

Moreover, God has made known to me that He has already delayed 15 years (from 1995) and reserves the right to delay another 15-years more even after 2025. It depends on His people and on His purposes.

I know that many would take this as a 'cop-out'. But I speak what I hear. The day that I start speaking my own thoughts is the day I cease to be a voice for Him. Who am I to speak a message of judgment, but not mercy?

There have been many signs the past few weeks, beginning Nisan 10th, and I am very sure of what He is saying. Moreover, the word came to me without my inquiring about the matter. God willed to make known the '15-years more grace', not because I asked, but so that others who have read the 2012 message may know, and that all may know, what are His future intentions concerning the very near future.

It has been a very interesting month!

Precisely, spring of 2025 is the date that He is delaying up to; specifically, Nisan 10th of that year, and also Passover. But, God has also made it clear to me that He reserves the right to delay another 15 years, or 2040, thus implying an indefinite pattern of delay according to His will and mercy.

Nevertheless, we should still expect some very interesting events over the next seven years, just as there were the past seven years. There will still be God-sent signs these next seven years, and they will be precisely timed and follow a definite pattern, even predictable to a limited extent -- once things begin to unfold, whatever that be -- but these will mainly be signs of what is ultimately to come 15 years from now.

(For example, the volcanic eruption from the north that began to block European air traffic the same day that this post was made. "I will show signs... The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and terrible day of the Lord shall come," Joel 2:23; Acts 2:20. It will be interesting to watch and see how many days this volcano will "delay" air traffic!)

Posted Image

And to complicate things more, for those who have read my work closely, they know that the seven years of which I speak was (and will be) preceded by another seven-year period, (2003-2010-2017). And there is another seven years that intersects this one in the middle, too, (2006-2013). Each seven-year period has its own purpose and meaning. These 14 years (7 + 7), therefore, have been, and will again be, forwarded the 15 years. Nevertheless, as events unfold, they will certainly follow a very intricate and precise pattern, down to the very day and hour, just as it has in the past as documented numerous times on my websites.

Study Isaiah 37-38, and may the Lord grant all who read it understanding!

Hint: Note the connection of Hezekiah's recovery with that of Jerusalem's, thus linking the recovery of the king, who is a type of King Jesus, with deliverance from Armageddon. ("Armageddon" is all about the attempted, but thwarted, destruction of Jerusalem and the Jewish nation, Rev. 14:20; 16:16; 19:11-21; Ezk. 38-39, etc.)

Observe how Hezekiah foreshadows Jesus Christ in many ways, in death and resurrection, each with a sign to do with the sun. Now, count 2000 years from Christ's death, and also 70 jubilees (70 x 7 x 7) from when Israel entered the Promised Land in 1406 BC, on Nisan 10th. We come to Passover, 2025.

See! I have said what I have said; I have done my duty. May God now grant me rest from the burden that comes with prophetic ministry, the burden to speak what appears foolish to the natural mind.

And I note for myself the day that I have revealed this publicly for the first time, here and now, without premeditation, April 15, 2010, sunset, 21 days from when He first began to make it known, that is, from Nisan 10. Today is a day with huge symbolic importance on the day/year calendar, It symbolizes AD 30, the year that Jesus died and rose again on "the third day", and "a day is as a thousand years". (Today can also symbolize AD 60, which too is significant.)

I will link this post to the 2012 article. I hope to give further details later, if the Lord permits.

One of God's servant for Jesus' sake, Dean Coombs ('Shekel').

Click here for some further comments,

And here!

#2 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

thanks, Shekel,

wow!

someone said
satan has always had a man in each generation,,,,waiting, groomed and prepared, ,,, since the Cross,,,,,,,to be the a/c

so, the man in 1995 probably wouldn't be the same man as 30 years later,
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#3 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

Yes, I think there are constantly men just begging to be God's greatest enemy. One will eventually get their way.

#4 User is offline   jhamner 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

Wow. I do hope that you will share more.

Grace. Grace. Grace.

My life is covered by it.

The patience and long suffering of Jesus Christ!!!

Lord... please... if Dean is right- grant me boldness to proclaim the Gospel to

Jenny
Tyler
Skip
Sydney
John
Dawna
Scott
Britney
Michael
Shawn
Susan
Jalyn
Sean
Alan
Neighbors
Friends
People You put in my path

Grant me the love that is the thread of the Bible story.

Faith. Hope. LOVE. May Your love compell me. Show me Your love so I can share it with others.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

Hip Hip Hooray!

Posted Image

This doesn't mean there won't continue to be chastisement.. "Chastisement under grace" This also doesn't mean there won't be a revolution. This doesn't mean there won't be a dirty bomb. America can be spared destruction but still become low man on the totem pole. Who we are in Christ isn't who we are as a country.

"Almost".... That's the word l was given...I wonder if it has to do with this? Right up to the edge of the cliff. We'll see what transpires. A rebound l hope. Looking forward to continued word. I hope the upcoming events continue to influence people.. Hey.. What about planet X?

Dean...this is good news to me! I see the next 7 years as revolutionary... I wonder what will be overthrown and why?

This post has been edited by Miki: 15 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#6 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

think of all the money we can make in 15 years!

we can go to a city, and trade with merchants, and make money, trading with babylon,

and we can count all our shekels, when Christ Returns! :1dsz5f1: :P
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic