Christian-Forum.net: Chile Quake Shortens Days - Christian-Forum.net

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chile Quake Shortens Days Mat 24:2 - If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   digitaltrance 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:42 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2...dex.html?hpt=T2

WOW!!!

#2 User is offline   benny balerio 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:56 PM

Chile Quake: The Earth's Axis Moved
by Michael G. Mickey
(3-2-10)

Luke 21:11: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

In the immediate aftermath of Chile's 8.8 magnitude earthquake, many around the globe held their collective breath waiting to see how much the Pacific Ocean had been jostled by it, millions fearing the quake may have unleashed a gigantic tsunami that was racing quietly toward the coastlines of their nations where it would later rush ashore to claim many lives and destroy tremendous amounts of property. By the grace of God, no severely damaging tsunami waves crashed on distant shores but what we're today learning may have taken place as a result of the quake is almost beyond comprehension in scope, more lasting than even a catastrophic tsunami event would've been.

SPACE.com is reporting that the Chile quake "may have changed the entire Earth's rotation and shortened the length of days on our planet." Richard Gross, a research scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California is quoted in the article as saying the length of an "Earth day" may have been shortened by 1.26 milliseconds. I know that doesn't sound like a lot of change but we're talking about the earth's axis being moved!

As quoted in scripture above, Christ said events like the one we just saw in Chile are but the "beginnings of sorrows", events of this magnitude qualifying as red flag indicators of His return drawing near.

If you're reading this and you've never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, it's past time to begin considering to do so. It's such an easy thing to do, something you must do to have any hope whatsoever of living in a world where there will be no death, sorrow, pain or crying (Revelation 21:4). And who wouldn't want to live in a world like that?

The clock is ticking

Make no mistake about it, on many fronts the prophetic indicators of Christ's return are manifesting in the world around us, seemingly more often and more dramatically all the time. In the prophetic future, perhaps even today, Christ is going to call His Church to meet Him in the air, after which seven years of tribulation will be visited upon mankind the likes of which has never been seen before in human history, the culmination of which will be the visible, physical, bodily return of Christ to the earth to establish His kingdom at Armageddon.

If you're not a Christian? My prayer is you will choose Jesus Christ today. This is no time to be indecisive concerning where you want to spend eternity. The midnight hour is fast approaching and you can't afford to be left behind.
.............................................benny B)

#3 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

The science community cracks me up. They “think” everything about the Earth is “locked” and has been that way since the second of its inception. No. Worse has happened to the Earth in the past. In their theories of past asteroid impacts that ended geological ages or the reign of dinosaurs they “think” the Earth didn’t move. It did, not by a mere couple inches, but by over 7,500 miles! In comparison to such transterrestrial cosmocataclysms, this “tiny” quake demonstrates the Earth does move, though in this instance it was extremely minute and almost insignificant, yet it was altered nonetheless. Just wait and see what happens after Star Wormwood (Sirius) passes by precipitating a multiple impact event and the world turns onto its side. When this happens EVERYTHING will spontaneously combust and flash-fry and be wiped away and alluvium mud will remain, entombing what once was. Coastal cities and lowlands are doomed by the inertia of the seas inundating them and the interiors of the continents cracked by mega quakes are doomed by the hyper-convection of Star Wormwood (Sirius) and will be incinerated by 3,000˚+ temperatures, all metals will melt. (The melted Fort Knox gold (and the gold vaults of other nations and the Vatican) will become the next Age’s “Mother Lodes”, just as our “Mother Lodes” and “Silver Veins” are merely the melted and buried gold and silver from a previous Earth Age’s “Fort Knox”… hence Star Wormwood is on a 13,000-year recurrent cycle.) It is due to the titanic affects of this recurrent cosmic calamity is really why the Earth has its geological formations and beautiful jagged mountains; these are post percussion features due to colossal antipodal forces released from gargantuan impactors and polarity axial shifts.

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#4 User is offline   MMarc 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:40 PM

View Postbenny balerio, on 02 March 2010 - 12:56 PM, said:

by Michael G. Mickey
(3-2-10)

Luke 21:11: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

In the immediate aftermath of Chile's 8.8 magnitude earthquake, many around the globe held their collective breath waiting to see how much the Pacific Ocean had been jostled by it, millions fearing the quake may have unleashed a gigantic tsunami that was racing quietly toward the coastlines of their nations where it would later rush ashore to claim many lives and destroy tremendous amounts of property. By the grace of God, no severely damaging tsunami waves crashed on distant shores but what we're today learning may have taken place as a result of the quake is almost beyond comprehension in scope, more lasting than even a catastrophic tsunami event would've been.

SPACE.com is reporting that the Chile quake "may have changed the entire Earth's rotation and shortened the length of days on our planet." Richard Gross, a research scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California is quoted in the article as saying the length of an "Earth day" may have been shortened by 1.26 milliseconds. I know that doesn't sound like a lot of change but we're talking about the earth's axis being moved!

As quoted in scripture above, Christ said events like the one we just saw in Chile are but the "beginnings of sorrows", events of this magnitude qualifying as red flag indicators of His return drawing near.

If you're reading this and you've never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, it's past time to begin considering to do so. It's such an easy thing to do, something you must do to have any hope whatsoever of living in a world where there will be no death, sorrow, pain or crying (Revelation 21:4). And who wouldn't want to live in a world like that?

The clock is ticking

Make no mistake about it, on many fronts the prophetic indicators of Christ's return are manifesting in the world around us, seemingly more often and more dramatically all the time. In the prophetic future, perhaps even today, Christ is going to call His Church to meet Him in the air, after which seven years of tribulation will be visited upon mankind the likes of which has never been seen before in human history, the culmination of which will be the visible, physical, bodily return of Christ to the earth to establish His kingdom at Armageddon.

If you're not a Christian? My prayer is you will choose Jesus Christ today. This is no time to be indecisive concerning where you want to spend eternity. The midnight hour is fast approaching and you can't afford to be left behind.

Benny as we can all clearly see, the trib, has already started, in fact it started a while back. And yet you are still here...

Go figure. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I forgot, all these things are just a figment of our collective imagination because the rapture has not happened. :lol:

This post has been edited by MMarc: 02 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

#5 User is offline   Pamela 

• ~Praise the Lord Each Day~
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:55 PM

View PostMMarc, on 02 March 2010 - 04:40 PM, said:

View Postbenny balerio, on 02 March 2010 - 12:56 PM, said:

by Michael G. Mickey
(3-2-10)

The clock is ticking

Benny as we can all clearly see, the trib, has already started, in fact it started a while back. And yet you are still here...

Go figure. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I forgot, all these things are just a figment of our collective imagination because the rapture has not happened. :lol:

Really? It started? Any ideas when it ends or when God's wrath comes in? How long have we been in the tribulation years? No birth pangs, just straight to the tribulation?

Short to the point replies would be great. Thanks..

When you answer just to be fair, I am a Pre-Trib believer. I am just curious as to how you can say we are already in the tribulation years. I believe we are in Mark 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Editing in: Let me also add this:

"Before those who preach doom and gloom get started about the latest earthquakes saying this is the end of the world or take scriptures out of context from Mt.24, Mk 13,or Lk.21. I thought I would list a fact box of earthquakes in the past 100 years so we can be informed. Interesting thought? Most of the worst earthquakes were in the 1920s and 30s during great change in the economic world."

Check this link out...
http://www.alertnet....12843783739.htm

This post has been edited by Pamela: 02 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Posted Image

M O B (MONITORING OBAMA'S BETRAYAL) Not just his!
"How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on." Zall's Second Law...
.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸ ><(((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸ ><(((º>>Posted Image.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸ ><(((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸ ><(((º>>

#6 User is offline   child of mine 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:25 PM

Amen, Pamala :1dsz5h3:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users