• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seven Seals. First Code

#13 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

I see it with you. And the dream before it. I'd forgotten. I heard of two different people that where given Isaiah 60 in regards to the Haitian quake.

<H4>Isaiah 60

1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

4Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

5Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

6The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

7All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

8Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

9Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. 12For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

It only went to 11 but l added verse 12 because it related to what the Lord had shown me.

If Haiti is a sign of the 6th seal...have we seen other signs that match the other seals as in the codes?

Are they in any kind of order? Also, are there and codes we haven't yet seen a manifestation of..perhaps the 7th?
</H4>
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#14 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:59 PM

I'm at the point in the bible codes that I wait and watch and see what God does. Some things are clearer than others. One thing I noticed today is found at this link at the "update". You may find it interesting and related to what you asked here.

http://www.bible-cod...code-SARS-1.htm

#15 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:57 PM

I never associated it with the 6 seals on the crown virus before..and with animals no less..

The 7th seal and the trumpets maybe rooted in the 4th? I wonder if God made it so complex as again to confound the astrologers and those with their own brand of methodology to find it out?

Posted Image
It looks like looking down into a rolled up scroll..kind sorta..and when you get down to the last seal the moth that's in the center is released? (I'm just talking and wondering).

When we are talking about wasting away..It seems symbolically more than just from a virus but perhaps starvation as well. I think of those poor people trapped for days in the rubble in Haiti and wasting away...
Posted Image
and then the seal..

King Hezekiah's actual seal (left) of a flying insect. Some ancient seals had four wings as with this bible-code seal.
http://www.bible-cod...ible_code-3.htm
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users