Christian-Forum.net: Talks Of Sacrifices Starting Up April 10th For The Passover. - Christian-Forum.net

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Talks Of Sacrifices Starting Up April 10th For The Passover. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   faithfulservant 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

April 10th of 2010!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KjjvV3AFRiE

This post has been edited by faithfulservant: 18 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

Our humble ministry:

All Glory to God Ministry

#2 User is offline   faithfulservant 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:39 AM

Here is that organizations website:

http://korbanpesach.org/En/1.htm

This is thrilling and a bit scary.
Our humble ministry:

All Glory to God Ministry

#3 User is offline   benny balerio 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:43 PM

View Postfaithfulservant, on 18 January 2010 - 12:39 AM, said:

Here is that organizations website:

http://korbanpesach.org/En/1.htm

This is thrilling and a bit scary.

That is an awesome find.
I do not know the day or hour of the rapture,...but signs as I understand them, reveal that the Bride will be raptured soon so that Daniels 70th week can begin.
Israel as a nation, will not realize that the anti-christ is not their messiah until the A.O.D. comes to pass (That is the revealing)
Matthew 24;20 reveals that national Israel were back in their old covenant relationship with God.
During the 70th week of Daniel,..the period of Grace is over with, the church age is over with, and the "Fullness of the Gentiles" was completed just prior to the Ezekial 38 battle.
.............................benny B)

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

Amazing! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! But I don't understand the date of April 6. Passover evening when the lamb is slain falls on March 29, 2010 this year.

================

But here is a quote from that website... WHAT HAS CHANGED THAT ENABLES US TO OFFER THE KORBAN PESACH NOW? Recently, the Jewish people have begun to reassert their rights to the Temple Mount. They have been aided by technical progress and archaeological discoveries in solving the once insurmountable problem of determining the areas that can be visited by Jews even in a state of impurity, and which areas remained off limits. Modern technology such as laser cutting tools can solve the problem of constructing an altar without metallic tools. However, the most important development has not been technological, but spiritual. The emergence of a Jewish religious leadership in the form of a renascent Sanhedrin Initiative has provided the breakthrough. A group of rabbinic leaders has summoned the courage to revive Jewish legal thought and authority in the framework of a renewed Jewish sovereignty. The new Sanhedrin Initiative is in the forefront of the drive to renew the Korban Pesach. It assumes responsibility for ensuring that the commandments is performed in conformity with Jewish religious law, and will also coordinate the practical details with the appropriate Israeli governmental authorities. This year in Jerusalem, the Sanhedrin Initiative is calling upon the Jewish people in Israel and throughout the world to participate in the Korban Pesach. The Sanhedrin Initiative will choose sheep to be offered in the Korban Pesach, and all preparations will be made in the expectation that we can renew this ancient, traditional offering. In the event that political or other obstacles intervene, the Sanhedrin Initiative has taken halakhic precautions to ensure that the monies for purchasing the sheep can still be used for charitable donations. Any person wishing to participate in the Korban Pesach can enroll himself and members of his family for the price of seven shekels per person --the estimated cost of a Kezayit of meat, the minimum portion necessary for fulfilling the commandment. The process will be supervised by licensed accountants, whether the monies will be used for the original purpose or will be donated to charity.

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:03 PM

The timing is also of great importance because this summer is 1260 + 1335 years from the fall of Jerusalem in 586 BC, something i have been watching and documenting of years.

I am having trouble editing right now because there is something wrong with the forum, so I won't give any examples right now.

However, note that the Passover sacrifices in the temple also ceased in 586 BC (until 538 BC), and then again in AD 70 until now. Just talking about it is not a coincidence. Also, on the day year countdown that I am always talking about, March 29, 2010 represents the symbolic year of AD 13 (or AD 43), thus Passover week would last seven days, or symbolic AD 13-20 (or AD 43-50). Thus, this year Passover occurs during the symbolic years of when Jesus lived! However, as said, it can also be one month later, or AD 43-50, and this, too is significant because of the prophecy of Daniel's 70 weeks in Daniel 9.

The countdown of that prophecy began on one of four dates, the favorite of which is Nehemiah's decree to "restore and rebuild Jerusalem" (Dan. 9) in 445 or 444 BC. 444 BC plus 483 years = AD 40, Passover, and plus half of the remaining "week" (3.5 days) comes to AD 43, Tabernacles, (which as a day would be the evening of symbolic AD 43 --- corresponding to March 29, evening, which as we said is the very day and hour when the sacrifice will be offered this year for the first time. The middle of this last week is when the "Abomination that causes desolation" was to occur. And to offer this sacrifice is indeed an abomination for it denies the sacrifice of the Son of God as sufficient.

I know that this a little confusing. I wish I had you all with me and a black board to explain it all. Then I could show you all more easily.

(See http://www.christian...76&#entry357576 for a recent dream where I said that that day represented 66 BC, just to show that I am being consistent.)

#6 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:31 PM

This is not to say that this is the beginning of the Great Tribulation, but that at the least it is another sign that God is watching and speaking!

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users