Christian-Forum.net: Dream: Rise Of Antichrist Kept Down. - Christian-Forum.net

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dream: Rise Of Antichrist Kept Down. We all have a part to play in keeping back the powers fo evil. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:54 AM

HTML clipboard (January 10th, 2010) This morning I had a dream. I saw a gathering of people watching a man in front of them while at the same time viewing a projected screen immediately in front of their eyes. It was like looking at a laptop except the image was projected somehow in thin air in front of them so that they could both see it and yet look through it if they wished. It was advanced technology and it gave me the impression that I was in the future.

Then I saw a sinister-looking man rising up in the middle of a huge stadium filled with people. Beside this man was an evil spirit. I knew that this was Anti-christ. Then I felt myself lifted up and I was in the spirit flying towards and then just past Anti-christ. I was not in my body, but in my spirit body, and no one could see me. I began to move at great speeds going around this great stadium in elliptical orbits. I felt peaceful at all times.

Since the stadium was round and I was traveling in elliptical orbits, this meant that I would swoop past a small group of people in the stadium, say a group of 50 or 60 at a time, then swoop back out towards another group of people in the stadium as I encircled Anti-christ in these large elliptic orbits within the stadium.

As I passed by these groups of people I noticed the expression on their faces. Clearly they sensed the presence of the Lord and yet they knew not what nor why. It was as if the darkness of Anti-christ was being temporarily lifted off from them as I flew by in the spirit. Then I landed on the ground and in front of me I saw a women and her small child. I knew we were of the same spirit. I spoke in an unknown tongue. I knew it was Greek, but I did not understand it. It was just a very short phrase. I looked to this lady for understanding, and she looked to her child, and the child whispered back to the women. The women looked embarrassed as if the phrase made no sense. But she told me anyway. She said that I had said: "Know your web!" I told her that this made sense to me because I had just spent 6 hours today on the World Wide Web writing documents about Christ for others to read. And also I considered that the elliptical orbits were sort of like spinning a web round and round Anti-christ.

And then I awoke. I felt it was a dream from God.

This is what it means...

We all have a work to do for God. It may seem that we are accomplishing little, only touching a few people here and there, but together as one great team, believers in Jesus touch many people, some here, some there, as together we all thwart the rise of Anti-christ by keeping the darkness off people's minds. We don't always know what other Christians are doing, but we know each other by the One Holy Spirit that we all partake of. This is illustrated in how this women helped me although it made no sense to her personally. Moreover, all members were needed, even the child. Together we keep in check the evil rise of the spirit of Anti-christ by encircling it while undoing its evil influence, yet subtly, so that most do not even have a clue from whom or where the liberating and enlightening presence of the Lord came from. And each of us ought to "know our (own) web (of influence)", and to not meddle or concern ourselves with what God had not concerned us with.

So brethren, be encouraged! Let each of us go about being a light where God has placed us, and know that together we keep in check the evil that would swallow up this world, and will for a time one day in the yet future.

========

This dream has been updated with some amazing signs about the timing of this dream. See several posts down (at http://www.christian...ndpost&p=357576 ).

#2 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:14 PM

He is encouraging us!
Praise Him!
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#3 User is offline   dgbygrace 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

Thank you for sharing this Dean.

I did find it encouraging. I often feel like I am not making much, or enough of a difference.
Posted Image
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...showtopic=35054
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UxGLeux40RQ

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come" (John 16:13-14).

"The only true work of art is a human soul, all else is but a reflection."

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says:
"In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength..."

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

The thought occurred to me to check what the symbolic date is for the day of the dream. Those who follow my websites these years know that each day is assigned a consecutive symbolic year. http://www.1260-1290...le-prophecy.htm

Jan. 10, 2010 is the 10th month, the 25th day on the 360 calendar of the prophets, and therefore receives the symbolic year of 66 BC. (Tomorrow, thus, is 65 BC, and so forth.) The number "66" is associated with antichrist, as is Julius Caesar, the first Caesar over World-Wide Rome.

Guess what happened in 66 BC concerning a large stadium? As you will see, the only difference is that in my dream I was reminded of the circular type amphitheaters of Rome. I only assumed that the theater was round because I was going around and yet not touching everyone, but only now and again. This means that it is possible that the stadium was rectangular shaped, since traveling in a circle would have the same effect that way too, that is, of only intersecting certain people as I went around. I did not see a round stadium but only assumed such later as I was writing out the dream. So anyway --- read the following about this important historical event at the great Maximus Theater that paved the way for Caesar's cunning rise to power!

(In my dream, I should add, those watching via a projected screen were amusing themselves with it, as with a new toy.)

============

http://freepages.gen...20102%20BC.HTML

Julius Caesar of Rome

Born: 102 BC
Father:
Mother:
Married 1:
Children 1:
Life:

Considered Rome's greatest genius.

As a young man captured by pirates, who demanded 20 talents, he offered 50, because he felt he was worth more. A messenger sent to Miletus for the money. Caesar joked with the pirates and said he would hang them some day. A few weeks after his release he returned and put them all to death.

66 BC The people of Rome loved his high spirit and he made them happy with the fantastic Circus Maximus.

Senators failed to understand his scheme and thought he was only being wasteful. He was out to reform Rome and wanted the people behind him.

============

Hiding Ins serious self under

this mask of Hghthearted gaiety,

Caesar made himself a favorite

with the people of Rome. When

he was overseer of public games

(66 b.c.), he increased his popu-

larity by preparing magnificent

spectacles in the Great Circus for

the pleasure-loving Romans, at the

cost of a crushing burden of debt

for himself. The dignified Roman

senators would have laughed to scorn the sug-

gestion that this careless young fop would some

day be the conqueror of the world, the most powerful

man in Rome. That there was shrewd purpose under

his smiling exterior—that Caesar saw the rottenness

of the existing government, the need of a strong

central power to save Rome's power from decay, that

he felt himself to be the man to bring this change

about—no one realized. But such was his aim, and

as a part of his plan he formed a political alliance with

the two most

powerful men in

Rome, the wealthy

Crassus and the

popular general

Pompey.

==============

Posted Image

http://www.roman-col...cus-maximus.htm

Circus Maximus
[/center] [/center]

[center] [center] History, Facts and Information about the Circus Maximus
The content of this article provides interesting history, facts and information about Circus Maximus. The Circus Maximus was a massive arena accommodate 250,000 spectators at one sitting which was about 5 times the number that could be accommodated in the Colosseum.

Circus Maximus Design and Description
The Circus Maximus was first built by Tarquinius Priscus, the fifth Etruscan ruler of Rome c530BC. Various improvements were made to the design of the massive arena which was magnificently adorned. The Circus Maximus was located in a valley between the Palatine and Aventine hills in Rome. The design was oblong in shape, with a long barrier (spina) that ran down the middle of the trackcontaining statues and monuments. The Circus Maximus measured 621 m (2,037 ft) in length and 118 m (387 ft) in width. Its circumference was a mile. The arena of the Circus Maximus was surrounded with a ditch or canal, called Euripus which was ten feet wide and ten feet deep. The stadium was surrounded with rows of seats all around, three stories high, called Fori or spectacula which rose one above another. The lowest seats were made of stone and the highest of wood. Separate places were allotted to the Senators and to the Equites. There were starting gates, permanent viewing stands and private boxes for the politicians, senators and important military personnel. There was also an Imperial box high up in the palace area on the Palatine for the Emperor and the royal family. According to Pliny the Circus Maximus could accommodate 250,000 spectators.

Circus Maximus and Chariot Races
The Circus Maximus was designed for chariot races. The chariots had to circle the Spine seven times—a total distance of about four miles. In different parts of the Circus Maximus there were entrances and exits for the people to go in and out without disturbing other spectators. On one end there were several openings, called ostia, from which the horses and chariots started. The stalls were called the caceres. Before the stalls stood two small statues of Mercury holding a chain or rope to keep in the horses. There was a white starting line (alba linea), filled with chalk and lime, at which the horses were made to stand in a straight row. The horses were kept in order by persons called moratores.

Circus Maximus - the Spina
In the middle of the Circus Maximus, for almost the whole length of it, there was a brick wall barrier, about twelve feet wide and four feet high called the 'spina'. At each end there were three columns on one base, round which the horses and chariots turned. In the middle of the spina the Emperor Augustus erected an obelisk 132 feet high which had been dedicated to the Pharaoh Ramses the Great which he had brought from Egypt. There was also another smaller obelisk which was 88 feet high. At the extreme ends of the Spine were set three cones some twenty feet high and ornamented with basreliefs. These cones (called metae and apparently looked like cypress trees) acted as bumpers to keep the Spine from being damaged by the chariots on the turns.

Circus Maximus - the Eggs and the Dolphins
Near the ends of the Spine there were two columns. The top of each column had a crossbar of marble. On one crossbar was mounted a line of marble eggs. On the other crossbar there was a line of bronze dolphins. The eggs were the symbol of Castor and Pollux, who were the patron saints of Rome. The dolphins were sacred to Neptune who was the patron of horses. Every time the chariots circled the course, an egg and a dolphin were removed so the crowd could tell how many laps had been run.

Circus Maximus - the Processions
Before the games began, the images of the gods were carried in profession on carriages and in frames, or on men's shoulders, with a great train of attendants, some on horseback and some on foot. Next followed the combatants, dancers, musicians. When the procession was over, the consuls and priests performed sacred rites. The shows (spectacula) exhibited in the Circus Maximus consisted of chariot and horse-races. Palms were first given to the victors at games, after the manner of the Greeks but then the victors were crowned and received a prize in money of considerable value.

#5 User is offline   freedom 

• JESUS LOVES you! and I do too!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

Shekel, your dream also has a familiar ring to it. I recently posted about the dumbing down, that we are being exposed to through the TV commercians and similar media. The pictures that you describe remind me of the television screen, (although we can't see through them yet) But also, bill boards that are electronic and always changing. Anyway, as I read through your dream and other posting about Rome, I wanted to share the follwing verses with you.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Titus 1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. 10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. 12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Your dream is TRUTH, when many of us feel that we are not very effective in our Ministry. Yet, many of us do not really know how many lives we touch through this website. The woman with the child, (in your dream) recognised this website. The eliptical orbits that you felt yourself traveling could well be the use of the internet, and the LORD showing you just how many people are tuned in to it each day. I'll leave you with this final thought through scripture...

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. 16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

This post has been edited by freedom: 10 January 2010 - 03:48 PM

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

REDEEMED and FORGIVEN! PRAISE the LORD!

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' ~ Unknown

Doing the LORD'S WORK is more important than personal gain. (See Ezra 5:1-5 and Haggai 1.) If the LORD is doing a WORK, I want to be serving HIM in it.

Do you know JESUS? HE's my BEST FRIEND.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

May the LORD bless you always, Susan
(formerly known as Onetiggerroo)

Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up. ~ Unknown

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

I think it means know your web. Who's standing in the center of it while you weave. Pretty plain.

The coliseum belonged to Caesar..so it means you are in Satan's arena.

We know it already as the Lord's Rod becomes a snake.. In this case Antichrist is the spider in the middle of his domain. You're weaving a net around him..a web...with the spiders own devices..just like the snakey rod of Moses. Even a little child will hear the truth. Right in the middle of his falderal and technology.... babes will still hear..pretty cool.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users