• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Names And Acrostic Bible Code

#1 User is offline   freedom 

• JESUS LOVES you! and I do too!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

Shekel, over the period where this forum was being transitioned, I enjoyed looking at the new Bible Code Accrostic. Often I have wondered, just what all the names mentioned in the BIble, were saying, with each name having a meaning. How AWESOME, to finally see this in context. You have done a wonderful job of showing us, just how ALIVE the WORD really is, with this newest addition!

May the LORD continue to BLESS your diligent work, for HIS GLORY!
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

REDEEMED and FORGIVEN! PRAISE the LORD!

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' ~ Unknown

Doing the LORD'S WORK is more important than personal gain. (See Ezra 5:1-5 and Haggai 1.) If the LORD is doing a WORK, I want to be serving HIM in it.

Do you know JESUS? HE's my BEST FRIEND.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

May the LORD bless you always, Susan
(formerly known as Onetiggerroo)

Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up. ~ Unknown

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:49 PM

Thank you for the encouragement. It is much appreciated!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users