Christian-Forum.net: Praise The Lord... After 14 Month Dani's Husband Has A Job! - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Praise The Lord... After 14 Month Dani's Husband Has A Job! See how God was glorified in the news interview

#1 User is offline   Messiahiscoming 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:05 PM

All glory to God for answering this prayer! Rich has been unemployed since Oct of last year. The Lord sent them an awesome gift with a new job and just in time for Christmas.

About 6 months ago the news interviewed him about his unemployment situation. Last night they aired a follow-up story. Please watch the link below and see how God was glorified.

Yesterday morning when I spoke with Dani she was already praying that God would give Rich the Word's to say! I think this news reporter did a great job of including Rich's testimony of the Lord and their walk with Him all through the piece. Watch closely at the end and you will see our very own little Dani made the piece! :D

I hope you enjoy.....

interview from yesterday....
http://www.wral.com/.../video/6681963/

the link from 6 months ago....
http://www.wral.com/.../video/5293699/

Love in Christ,
Val
Messiahiscoming

This post has been edited by Messiahiscoming: 24 December 2009 - 07:06 PM

Amos 3:7
"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

#2 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

Congrats to your family Dani..Rich stayed involved and didn't sit home on his duff..

This is what the Lord showed me.. Do..Don't just sit. I pray this opportunity will multiply and be a blessing to many with much fruit..in Jesus name!

(Hope he's got office space!) :huh:
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#3 User is offline   peacemaker 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

That Rocks! Jesus is very good, all the time! Thanks for sharing this story with us!
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fI1X6ejawxA
For Presidential Quotes

#4 User is offline   freedom 

• JESUS LOVES you! and I do too!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 December 2009 - 06:38 PM

PRAISE the LORD!

The LORD has PROVIDED! That is so AWESOME. :wub:

(((((((Happy Dance for Rich and Dani!)))))))))
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

REDEEMED and FORGIVEN! PRAISE the LORD!

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' ~ Unknown

Doing the LORD'S WORK is more important than personal gain. (See Ezra 5:1-5 and Haggai 1.) If the LORD is doing a WORK, I want to be serving HIM in it.

Do you know JESUS? HE's my BEST FRIEND.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

May the LORD bless you always, Susan
(formerly known as Onetiggerroo)

Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up. ~ Unknown

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users