Christian-Forum.net: "merry Bel-mass - Christian-Forum.net

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"merry Bel-mass and the Rod of The Lord..Whos day is it anyway?

#1 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:05 PM

We've had a lengthy discussion over the ownership of Christmas on this forum....3 or 4 different strings all on the same thing.
God owns everything and satan can not usurp Christmas from our Lord. He is the Light hung on the tree for us. He is the silent Holy night...It my contention that though baal manipulated the day, Jesus has the last laugh. He is the tree of life. He ultimately makes the tree grow. He is the Light stepped down into darkness. What greater example of light triumphing over darkness then to have His birth celebrated on the shortest darkest nights of the year. ..at least in this hemisphere where the discussion is taking place.

Why isn't there more commentary as to why the Lords rod is swallowing up the tree portrayed in this code as Christmas?

http://www.bible-cod...el-mas_code.htm

Posted Image

Is this code refering indirectly to 2012? And if not why the Christmas tree?

QUOTE (Miki @ Dec 11 2009, 06:17 AM) Posted ImageJesus is honored when we celebrate his birth in Spirit and in truth.

He's calling his people to hold up the light in darkness. To take back from the enemy all things he tries to steal.
Especially this day. Let your Joy be full as we enter into the light of the season.

Lift his name on high. He came from heaven to earth to show the way..from the cross to grave from the gave to the sky..Lift his name on high.

Jesus said "I am the light of the world". What greater symbolic message than to celebrate the light at the darkest time of the year...and what a great testimony to a dark world as we explain how the lights are hung on the tree..How the light of the world was hung on a tree for us.

The devil has tried to steal this day. Let's take it back and use for good what the devil meant for evil.

Wave his banner..lift his name..Rejoice!

Don't cower in the face of secularism but stand for the Lord. Let the beauty of the season reflect through your actions to others..The sweet peaceful silent night erupts in the Glorious message of mercy and love.

Tell the people Christ is coming again! What a great opportunity to explain his second coming in light of the first..

Messiah is Coming!

Seize the day!

QUOTE (Miki @ Dec 10 2009, 07:34 AM) Posted ImageThe devil has no day...zero...ALL belongs to Christ.

He can lay his blanket of symbolism down and try to lay claim to it...but
Matt 11:12 tells us that
the reign of the heavens doth suffer violence, and violent men do take it by force, ...

We give nothing to the enemy..His claim has ended through the redemption of Christ.

Walk on it and lay claim to it!.....in Jesus name.

Go into the Pagans house...not as an iconoclast that nobody will ever relate to...but go into the darkness carrying the light of love.Teach people what the real meaning of Christian fellowship is.. Not by turning the lights off..but by turning them On!.. In Jesus name.

The world has always celebrated Christmas like pagans..but what has that got to do with us?

We are to celebrate in Spirit and in truth.

We are the light in the darkness.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:vKZCQK0_5Oe2LM:http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15203139. jpg?size=67&uid=5CF14F9F-86D9-4C02-9A0B-A4BF6C8C0DE3

Posted on: Dec 9 2009, 02:24 PM

beg to differ with you!

Christmas isn't pagan...The king of pagan mixed himself with OUR holiday...not the other way around. He manipulated it.

Take the day back from him.

Celebrate the light in the darkest, shortest days of the year.

I love it Lord! It's an "in your face" satan kind of thing! Thank you Jesus for swallowing up the darkness of death and sin.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:59 PM

I agree with you Miki, as to your thoughts on Christmas. I cannot prove it, but my thought is that Baal stole this day in ancient times, but Christ recovered it. However, paganism still clings to this day in many ways. Yet, the light shines enough that it is a day that can bring Him glory if we let it.

To me, the Festival of Lights (Hanukkah) answers to Christmas as Passover does to Easter. What is sad, however, is that Christians know more about Christmas and Easter than they do Hanukkah and Passover.

I do not believe we are obligated to keep any day, however, we miss a lot when we do a complete substitute of one for the other. God has redeemed the day as well as the man (just as He redeemed the nation as well as the land in the Old Testament days), but we do well to at least have a good understanding of God's feasts that foreshadowed Christ's coming, rather than just the pagan ones that were redeemed from their fallen state and refilled again with the original meaning intended for them, that is, the celebration of the light of Messiah among the nations.

My guess is that this is what the Baal-mas bible code is saying. The usurper of the symbols about Messiah is cast down!

What was so interesting about this code is that it was discovered Christmas morning in 1995.

Coincidence?

I don't think so!

Here is a quote from the "New Bible Codes" page.

The 'Merry Baal-mas' Code!
(Christmas morning, 2005)
includes... King Kong verses The Lion of Narnia!
(Dec. 27, 2005)

Some more information...
===================================

Posted ImageThere is a second serpent, too, that reads, "A leaf-page about the dragon/serpent!" (ELS +16 x 5.) Whereas the first snake points and reads upward this second one points and reads downward. It utilizes the remaining 6 leaves/stars. The staff-code (also called the Rock Emily Bible Code) when forwarded 1260 + 1335 letters lands exactly between the two heads of the serpents so as to swallow them up. The numbers 1260 + 1335 are from Dan. 12 and Rev. 12, which also have to do with the serpent being cast down to the earth, etc.

Isaiah 34:4 is an important verse that links the falling leaves to the stars and to the book. "All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree." (Isa. 34:4 NIV. Also see Isaiah 14 at end of this document, which this code is largely based upon. Image at lower right is a composite of some of the other bible codes that relate to this one. Click to enlarge.)

Posted ImageSee the book "The Two Babylon's", by Hislop in the section, about Christmas where Bel is depicted as a snake in a tree in much the same posture as the bible code, and there Bel is also called "A mighty tree". It is also spelt the same way! The parallels are very striking as to the worship of Bel as a serpent in a fir tree, and makes the phrase "A mighty tree is Bel-mas" to be all the more compelling as intending to represent half a traditional evergreen tree. As a matter of fact, Hislop points out that the ancient symbol of either a tree cut down or a stag cut in half was used to represent "Ail" for Bel (Baal). (The bible code reads, "Ail Bel-mas," ("A mighty tree/god is Bel-mas [Lord of slavery,]!") In the picture code we have the two images combined, for we have a fir tree cut in half top to bottom, and when the two halves are joined together (as below) a fir tree being cut down does appear!

Posted Image

(The snakes read along every other letter/leaf. The two snakes represent Bel and Nebo of Isaiah 46:1, who together represent the dragon, or Satan.)

For details about this image see the Atbash about Bel.

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

The possible connection of Christmas with 2012 is most striking, although I never thought of it until you mentioned it Miki.

Dec. 25 morning, 2005 (when Bel-mas code discovered) + 7 solar years (=2557 days) = Dec. 25 morning, 2012.
Dec. 25 morning, 2005 + 7 years on 360 calendar (1260 + 1290 days = 2550) = Dec. 18 morning, 2012.
The week of days and years is always divided in half, so that the middle of the week of Dec. 18-25, 2012 is Dec. 21 evening, 2012.

This the very day of the so called "End of the Word" thing, with the Mayan calendar, and the very evening too!

This also fits in well with the chart already posted several months ago, and so the coincidences continue to mount.

And did you know that you posted your thoughts on "Baal-mas" on Dec. 11, 2009, with Hanukkah commencing that very evening!

Posted Image

The connection of Bel-mass (that is, the god] Bel of Babylon) with the 1260 + 1290 years from the fall of Babylon in 539 BC is obvious. As the prophets often said: God was judging the gods of Babylon as well the people in 539 BC. And this is what is described here in the 'Bel-mass' code located in Isaiah 46:1-4.

Isa 46:1 The gods Bel and Nebo are down on their knees, as wooden images of them are carried away on weary animals.
Isa 46:2 They are down on their knees to rescue the heavy load, but the images are still taken to a foreign country.

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:59 PM

Compare the above about the 2550 and 2557 days to these thoughts on 2012 put on the internet a few months ago. (My point being that they are the very same two time frames I said were a sign of 2012, that occurred at the fall of the Twin Towers! The only difference is that the sign of Baal-mas is the 7 years prior to 2012 instead. However, as seen in the above chart, there are two seven-year periods before and after 2012 {and 2010} anyway.)

==============================

Posted ImageMoreover, this same time frame once again elapsed between the collapse of the World Trade Center (another type of the fall of "Babylon") and the collapse of World Trade (i.e., our current recession). (See Why world trade collapsed seven years after World Trade Center (9/11).")

World trade collapsed 1260 + 1290 (2550 days), and also 1260 + 1290 + 7 (2557 days) days, after the collapse of the World Trade Center. ("2557 days" is our modern seven-year period of 365.25 days in a year.) If this pattern holds true, then perhaps we are looking at the year 2012, plus the seven years that follow?

539 BC + 2550 years = AD 2012

539 BC + 2557 years = AD 2019

Here is a quote from the article on the two seven-year periods from the fall of the World Trade Center:

"This intersecting of weeks occurs because seven years on our calendar amounts to 2557 days, however, on the 360 calendar it amounts to 2550 days (seven days less), thus making Sept. 4, 2008 the seventh anniversary of 9/11 on the 360 calendar, which lands seven days before Sept. 11 in 2008. (Thus Sept. 4, 2008, was the seventh anniversary of 9/11 on the 360 calendar, but the anniversary on our common {Gregorian} calendar was, of course, Sept. 11, 2008.)"

Also, keep in mind that the above two signs are related to each other. It was the fall of the Trade Center that ultimately led to the Iraq war, and thus the death of Saddam. And the pictogram code binds these two signs together as well.

But, perhaps all this is just coincidence!

(Also see my website, www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org. Note the address of the website! This domain name was purchased March of 2003, which can be easily verified. This site also goes by the name, "The Writing on the Wall", (i.e., at the fall of Babylon). This website, in turn, is based upon an earlier website 7 years before that.

So, what's my point?

It happens that, "1260 + 1290 days/years" has been the name of this website for many years, with the fall of Babylon a main focus. The domain name was not merely purchased recently so as to 'jump on the bandwagon' of the subject of 2012. God has been revealing to me the meaning of biblical time frames long ago, beginning Oct 22, 1991.)

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:10 PM

Notice also on the calculations about the fall of the World Trade Center with the fall of World Trade seven years later, that the seven days is likewise divided in the middle, only is a slightly different way than we were talking about. (Sorry about this rough chart posted on the net a year ago.)

http://www.bible-cod...ic-collapse.htm

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Word of God 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:07 PM

View PostShekel, on Dec 14 2009, 01:59 AM, said:

To me, the Festival of Lights (Hanukkah) answers to Christmas as Passover does to Easter. What is sad, however, is that Christians know more about Christmas and Easter than they do Hanukkah and Passover.

... we do well to at least have a good understanding of God's feasts that foreshadowed Christ's coming, rather than just the pagan ones ...

Amen.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users