• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Someone Introduce Me To This Subject

#7 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

Over the centuries Jewish Cabalists have developed their own unique use of imagery, especially in regard to the mystical use of Hebrew letters. It seems to me that while all bible code images speak to anyone familiar with biblical imagery, (such as the use of a lamp, or mountain), it nevertheless does so even more to those into the cabala. And what it says contradicts their most basic concepts by preaching Jesus as the Christ to them.

In other words, it is a rebuke to them much the same way as the Baal code is a rebuke to Buddhists. It is challenging their ideas about what amounts to a "New Age Messiah" for the very real and literal Messiah, namely, Jesus of Nazareth. It rebukes them by double talk. It speaks on two levels at once, the one Christians see, and the one the Cabalist reluctantly sees.

I am not an expert in the Cabala. I know little about it. But on a number of occasion while researching things to do with a bible code image I have stumbled across a document on the cabala that shocked me to realize that the code was also speaking uniquely to them as well. It's been a long while since I have been into the heart of my studies, and so my memory now fades as to exact examples.

And when I say "Cabala", I guess I also mean Jewish mystical thought generally. Likely there are mystical ideas among Jews who repudiate the Cabala, and yet some of their ideas nevertheless overlap.

God is so perfect in wisdom that it is a small thing for Him to speak on several levels simultaneously. Nevertheless, the message remains the same. "Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah."

#8 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

View PostShekel, on Dec 23 2009, 09:51 AM, said:

Over the centuries Jewish Cabalists have developed their own unique use of imagery, especially in regard to the mystical use of Hebrew letters. It seems to me that while all bible code images speak to anyone familiar with biblical imagery, (such as the use of a lamp, or mountain), it nevertheless does so even more to those into the cabala. And what it says contradicts their most basic concepts by preaching Jesus as the Christ to them.

In other words, it is a rebuke to them much the same way as the Baal code is a rebuke to Buddhists. It is challenging their ideas about what amounts to a "New Age Messiah" for the very real and literal Messiah, namely, Jesus of Nazareth. It rebukes them by double talk. It speaks on two levels at once, the one Christians see, and the one the Cabalist reluctantly sees.

I am not an expert in the Cabala. I know little about it. But on a number of occasion while researching things to do with a bible code image I have stumbled across a document on the cabala that shocked me to realize that the code was also speaking uniquely to them as well. It's been a long while since I have been into the heart of my studies, and so my memory now fades as to exact examples.

And when I say "Cabala", I guess I also mean Jewish mystical thought generally. Likely there are mystical ideas among Jews who repudiate the Cabala, and yet some of their ideas nevertheless overlap.

God is so perfect in wisdom that it is a small thing for Him to speak on several levels simultaneously. Nevertheless, the message remains the same. "Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah."

Thank you, Dean. I asked because only recently I recognized the cross within a circle as a symbol for Gnosticism

The simplest form of the Sun Cross, often called Odin's Cross in North-West Europe. Also known as Gnostic Cross

http://en.wikipedia....ssed_circle.svg
Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:37 AM

Also keep in mind that many symbols belong to God, not the devil, such as a triangle representing the trinity. The devil stole it and God took it back! The context means everything.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users