• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Someone Introduce Me To This Subject

#1 User is offline   NickA 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:45 PM

I know that Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin were money denominations and weights with a value of 2520 gerars, and the hand/finger of God has significance, but moth? . . . .

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your question. There were a number of things I had to attend to, but I really appreciate the questions and will answer all of them one by one, though there might be delays at times.

Anyway...

About the moth...

The moth is a symbol of rotting or curse. God Himself says that Israel saw God as a moth, that is, they saw God as someone who brought them nothing but trouble, and hated Him for it.

(DRB) Hosea 5:12
"And I will be like a moth to Ephraim:
and like rottenness to the house of Judah."

Posted Image

Posted Image

It would be the same as comparing Jesus to a snake on a pole, which of course is exactly what the bible does do.

Both the snake and a moth signify a curse. Jesus was crucified on a tree, as the bible says, "Cursed is everyone who hangs upon a tree". And in this context it is perfectly fitting for Jesus to be described as both a snake or a moth lifted up on a pole. Any other context, of course, would not be fitting.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up;
Joh 3:15 that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

It is also significant that the 'serpent' is often associated with flying too (i.e., like a moth)...

Isa 14:29 Rejoice not, O Philistia, all of thee, because the rod that smote thee is broken; for out of the serpent's root shall come forth an adder, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Isa 30:6 The burden of the beasts of the South. Through the land of trouble and anguish, from whence come the lioness and the lion, the viper and fiery flying serpent, they carry their riches upon the shoulders of young asses, and their treasures upon the humps of camels, to a people that shall not profit them.
Isa 30:7 For Egypt helpeth in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I called her Rahab that sitteth still.

The moth is a fitting symbol of wasting disease, which is what Jesus bore for us. (The Hebrew word for "Moth" means "wasting".)

Isa 53:3 He was despised, and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and as one from whom men hide their face he was despised; and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and Jehovah hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

============

Mat 8:16 And when even was come, they brought unto him many possessed with demons: and he cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all that were sick:
Mat 8:17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken through Isaiah the prophet, saying: Himself took our infirmities, and bare our diseases.

#3 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:18 AM

Hi Dean, what is the significance with the red cross inscribed within a red circle? Please, tell me more about it.
Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:06 AM

That bible code is explained in detail at this link

http://www.bible-cod...-tet-atbash.htm

Below is a small quote from that article:

========================

"I Will Give Them a Sign/Flag!"

Posted ImagePosted ImageThis code forms a flag of a 'coin' (circle) with a cross in it. But it is also signifies the ancient letter 'tet' (teth') Posted Image, which originally was a glyph of a wheel. Over time the wheel shape changed into Posted Image and has now come to represent a coiled snake instead, as reinterpreted by Cabalistic thought. However, the rest of the code makes it crystal clear that the circle does indeed signify a (coiled) snake on a cross Posted Image. This does not mean that God endorses the Cabala, but rather that God is reaching out to Jewish Cabalists by using imagery that He in His foreknowledge knew would exist at the end of the age. Is anything too hard for God? (Even the idea of a 'wheel' [circle] with a 'cross' in it Posted Image agrees with the code since it reads, "We will encircle the flag/pole along with His innocent One [being put to death on it].")

Thus we have a flag with the emblem of a snake on a cross, but which also symbolizes a coin with a cross in it. It was revealed the same day that the Red Cross concluded it's 50-year process to allow Israel its own emblem to represent their own efforts in the Red Cross, (though by another name). After about 36 hours it was voted in favor to allow this red diamond symbol (at left) to represent the Red Cross for Israel. I was unaware of all this until it was brought to my attention July 2, 2006, 12 days later. Therefore, during the two or three days that the main elements of the flag-code were being deciphered that form the two images of the one flag (seen at right), ---during this same time in Geneva, Switzerland, they were fiercely debating what flag Israel would use to represent their flag for healing among the nations in their humanitarian efforts. I was totally unaware of all this even though it was already being discussed on our forum by others on July 1, 2006 without my knowledge. I state these things so that Israel may hear and believe this sign.

#5 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:57 AM

Thanks, Dean. I like to know a little more about your comment

This does not mean that God endorses the Cabala, but rather that God is reaching out to Jewish Cabalists by using imagery that He in His foreknowledge knew would exist at the end of the age.

My question is why do you believe God is reaching out to the Jewish Cabalists by using this imagery, and why through your code? I ask because I wonder if your code had actually reached a Jewish Cabalist and what he might think of your code.

Thanks.

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:04 AM

Thanks Dean.

I want to ask you about a comment you had made

This does not mean that God endorses the Cabala, but rather that God is reaching out to Jewish Cabalists by using imagery that He in His foreknowledge knew would exist at the end of the age.

Why do you believe God is trying to reach out to Jewish Cabalist by using this imagery (the cross inscribed by a circle). Does this imagery have a dual meaning?

Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users