• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

? About 1335

#1 User is offline   Shannon 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:57 PM

I've been studying the 1260, 1335, etc numbers on the website and I keep reading to see the numbers projected forward more in time than they are. But, I understand the numbers as presented are there to for study purposes and to learn the patterns, not to try to project and predict.

I understand that from the 7 year famine of Joseph to the fall of Babylon is 1335 years.

Projecting this forward, the second witness of this number would be AD 797. So I decided to google this year and found this was the year Irene, the adulteress Roman Empress, chosen through a beauty contest (Esther as type of tribulation), gained total control of the empire. I also found it interesting that she set up icons of Mary & Angels & saints for offerings & worship and set up an image of herself! Why have I never heard of her? Did I project the 1335 wrong? Did I perceive it incorrectly? Does the 1335 number point to her rule as a type of Antichrist to study and learn from as well?

I read about her here http://www.roman-emp...s.org/irene.htm
I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! -Psalm 116:1-2

Tell the righteous it will be well with them- Isaiah 3:10

The secret of the sweet,satisfying companionship of the Lord have they who fear Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its deep, inner meaning. Psalm 25:14

"For My blood shall be the Water of Life unto thee, at that time, and not to thee alone, but unto all those of thy seed who shall believe in Me; that it be unto them for rest for ever." from The First Book of Adam & Eve

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:25 PM

I am sorry for the delay in responding to this post. A number of things came up that had to be attended to.

Anyway, good questions.

There may be something to the symbolism that you pointed to, and probably is, but this is not my point in the study of the numeric patterns. I show that BC mirrors itself into AD. And that while the patterns continue even to the present, the main point is that Jesus is the center of time, otherwise the mirror would collapse.

In other words, if Christ had not come, which has now resulted in the creation of AD and BC in our calendar system (the main way the western world keeps track of dates), there would be no correct mirroring of dates of BC to AD. If He was born, at another time period, such as in AD 66 or whatever, the mirror would not work. Time itself is configured to revolve around the coming of Jesus Christ thereby proving that He is the Messiah. All dates are focused on Him. He is the fulcrum for all numeric patterns.

Here is the main article about the working of the mirror...

This link is where the following information is found. I did my best to copy it, but it did not format very well.

http://www.1260-1290...mbers-ch-3a.htm

===============
Bible Prophecy Numbers:
The Writing on the Wall

Posted Image

Ch. 3a, "The BC/AD Mirror"

Chapter Three:
"In the Mirror"

What is the BC/AD Mirror?

Bible time frames behave as in a mirror! That is, BC and AD act like a mirror. For example, the mirror of the fall of Jerusalem in 586 BC becomes AD 586 in the mirror, and so forth.

This does not mean that an equal event of significance occurs in its AD counterpart. It simply means that in order for the following patterns to occur, God had already predetermined before Christ that Christ's birth would commence the new era for counting years, even as it is today.

Why is it important?

In the past, men usually counted years commencing from when a king began his rule, and this was also true of Christ, for the wise men said at Jesus' birth, "Where is He that is born king of the Jews?" (Matt. 2:2, John 18:37, Rev. 21:5.) Thus, the mirror is an important prophecy given before Jesus Christ foretelling when Christ would be born this king. Because, in order for these awesome patterns to exist Jesus had to be born on the very year and day and hour that he was.

The mirror occurs at the traditional birth date of AD 1, Dec. 25, (the darkest day of the year and likely also at the darkest hour, Luke 2:8). Or, to be exact, the mirror is located on the day that He was named and circumcised, that is, "on the 8th day" (Luke 2:21). This 8th day, according to Jewish reckoning, began in the evening of Dec. 31, 1 BC, and lasted unto the evening of Jan. 1, AD 1. And thus, midnight of this day is the exact moment where the BC/AD mirror stands.

(NOTE: 'Zero' is not calculated between BC and AD; therefore, subtract one year when counting the number of years that span between BC to AD --- a commonly know fact. For example, the number of years that elapse between 10 BC and AD 10 are 19 years, not 20.)

Why is the Mirror on the Eighth-Day?

Significantly, Jesus not only was named on the 8th day, the number that symbolizes "a new beginning", but His very name numerically also adds up to 888. (Contrast Rev. 13:8 with the next verse.) It is obvious, then, why the 8th day from his birth is the timing of the mirror and not the first day. The first day represented the old creation, but the 8th day signified the new creation and is therefore the mirror for "the new era", "the beginning of the creation of God", (Rev. 3:14).

(Please note that the actual birth-year of Jesus was about four years earlier, but this, too, is extremely significant; however, this is not where the mirror is located. This is a good thing, for we do not know with certainty when the actual birth-date was, but rather in the providence of God men unwittingly choose the exact day numerically prophesied. Therefore, there are two reference points for the birth of Christ, the literal and the traditional, which only increases the breadth and scope of its numeric significance when studied closely. For example, see the maximum and minimum dates for the Creation of Adam.)

Examples of the Mirror

(Also see detailed list of these
dates after this table)

#3 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:30 PM

Examples of the Mirror

(Also see detailed list of these
dates after this table)

Ten Epoch Events {1}

Abraham enters Canaan (2091 BC)

Israel enters Egypt (1876 BC)

Israel leaves Egypt (1446 BC)

Fall of Israel (725-721 BC)

Near fall of Judah (701 BC)

Fall of Assyria (614-612 BC)

Fall of Judah (589-586 BC)

Fall of Babylon (539-536 BC)

Birth of Christ (5 BC or 1 BC)

Death of Christ (AD 30)

In the following examples, we do not merely see one date connected to another by the mirror, but rather one entire event connected to another by the mirror, with each event lasting a few years. This increases the accuracy of the mirror considerably because now a timeframe must begin within a short margin of two related events and end within a similar margin of two related events, and not just one. (Example: 614 - 612 BC unto AD 537 - 539 are 1150 years, rather than just 612 BC to AD 539 only.)

Moreover, the following timeframes are part of a much larger pattern that both precedes it and continues on after it up until our present day. Only God could create such a wonderful display of divine sovereignty.

In the following examples, we do not merely see one date connected to another by the mirror, but rather one entire event connected to another by the mirror, with each event lasting a few years. This increases the accuracy of the mirror considerably because now a timeframe must begin within a short margin of two related events and end within a similar margin of two related events, and not just one. (Example: 614 - 612 BC unto AD 537 - 539 are 1150 years, rather than just 612 BC to AD 539 only.)

Moreover, the following timeframes are part of a much larger pattern that both precedes it and continues on after it up until our present day. Only God could create such a wonderful display of divine sovereignty.

Large Timeframes in the Mirror

(Bible numbers that form a
half-a-seven-year period, as explained elsewhere.)

From 614-612 BC unto AD 537-539 are 1150 years!
(AD 539 is the mirror of 539 BC, the fall of Babylon.)

Therefore...

From 539-537 BC unto AD 612-614 are 1150 years!
(AD 612 is the mirror of 612 BC, the fall of Assyria.)

(Thus, the sieges of Assyria and Babylon are numerically linked.)

From 724- 722 BC unto AD 539-537 are 1260 years!
(
AD 539 is the mirror of 539 BC, the fall of Babylon.)

Therefore...

From 539-537 BC unto AD 722-724 are also 1260 years!
(
AD 722 is the mirror of 722 BC, the fall of Israel.)

(Thus, the sieges of Israel and of Babylon {and Israel's restoration} are numerically linked.)

Beginning from the seven years that elapsed between Ezekiel's symbolic siege to that of the literal one by the Babylonians (593-586 BC) ... until the famous unsuccessful siege of Jerusalem by Babylon in 701 BC are 1290 years in the mirror.

From 593-586 BC unto AD 698-705 are 1290 years, with AD 701 dividing the seven years in half.
(AD 701 is the mirror of 701 BC, the celebrated siege of Jerusalem when Hezekiah was king.)

Therefore,

From 705-698 BC unto AD 586-593 are also 1290 years.
(AD 586 is the mirror of 586 BC, the fall of Jerusalem.) (Keep in mind that 1290 days is itself half seven-years. Thus, days are intersecting years of equal value.)

(Thus, the two famous sieges of Judah are linked.)

(This 1290 years is very complex, being itself 430 x 3. The siege of 701 BC is fully documented in three different Old Testament books, signifying its importance, 2Kings 18-20; 2Chron. 32; Isa. 36-39.)

From 724-722 BC unto AD 612-614 are 1335 years!
(AD 612 is the mirror of 612 BC, the fall of Assyria.)

Therefore...

From 614-612 BC unto AD 722-724 are also 1335 years!
(AD 722 is the mirror of 722 BC, the fall of Israel.)

(Thus, the sieges of Israel and Assyria are numerically linked.)

Therefore, all the above timeframes return back to where they first began --- at the seven-year famine of Joseph in the mirror (AD/BC 1871-1878)!

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:36 PM

But I haste to say again, that often real events happen on the AD side of things (that logically tie in to past epoch events), certainly in this century, as has been repeatedly observed and documented on the websites.

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

I am very happy when people ask me these kind of questions so never shy away from asking. I may not be able to get to them promptly, though, but I'll try!

God bless you!

And by all means search for real events in AD such as AD 797, although keep in mind that the full span of time would be from the seven year famine of Joseph, which was 1878-1871 BC, less 1335 years = 543-536 BC (which includes the fall of Babylon, the temple foundation being laid again, and the decree to rebuild Jerusalem, as well as several visions of Daniel including chapter 9), plus another 1335 years = AD 793 to AD 800. You should check out this entire time period and let me know what you find. I have never really took the time to do that sort of thing, but it would be interesting!

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

Thanks from me too...I think l see this mirror in a clearer way..

Why is it important?

The mirror occurs at the traditional birth date of AD 1, Dec. 25, (the darkest day of the year and likely also at the darkest hour, Luke 2:8). Or, to be exact, the mirror is located on the day that He was named and circumcised, that is, "on the 8th day" (Luke 2:21). This 8th day, according to Jewish reckoning, began in the evening of Dec. 31, 1 BC, and lasted unto the evening of Jan. 1, AD 1. And thus, midnight of this day is the exact moment where the BC/AD mirror stands.

(NOTE: 'Zero' is not calculated between BC and AD; therefore, subtract one year when counting the number of years that span between BC to AD --- a commonly know fact. For example, the number of years that elapse between 10 BC and AD 10 are 19 years, not 20.)

</FONT>

Why is the Mirror on the Eighth-Day?

Significantly, Jesus not only was named on the 8th day, the number that symbolizes "a new beginning", but His very name numerically also adds up to 888. (Contrast Rev. 13:8 with the next verse.) It is obvious, then, why the 8th day from his birth is the timing of the mirror and not the first day. The first day represented the old creation, but the 8th day signified the new creation and is therefore the mirror for "the new era", "the beginning of the creation of God", (Rev. 3:14).

(Please note that the actual birth-year of Jesus was about four years earlier, but this, too, is extremely significant; however, this is not where the mirror is located. This is a good thing, for we do not know with certainty when the actual birth-date was, but rather in the providence of God men unwittingly choose the exact day numerically prophesied. Therefore, there are two reference points for the birth of Christ, the literal and the traditional, which only increases the breadth and scope of its numeric significance when studied closely. For example, see the maximum and minimum dates for the Creation of Adam.)

This would explain the great spiritual opposition to the Dec. date.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users