Christian-Forum.net: Pray Confirmation And Courage To Share Prophetic Word. - Christian-Forum.net

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pray Confirmation And Courage To Share Prophetic Word.

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:44 PM

Please pray for me for confirmation and courage to share a prophetic word that seems to be coming to me.

Its about 2012, and I am not sure exactly what God is saying, I could guess, but it seems God is bring it to my attention in many ways. Satan has muddied the waters concerning this date and it seems that even Satan thinks something is going to happen on 2012.

But just because the devil prophesies the same message, it does not make it false. The devils goal is to turn away honest people by repulsing them by using repulsive agents to spread the message. Remember the women in the bible who had a devil but correctly went about announcing that Paul was sent from God?

Act 16:16 Once, as we were going to the place of prayer, we met a slave girl who had a spirit of fortune-telling and who had brought her owners a great deal of money by predicting the future.
Act 16:17 She would follow Paul and us and shout, "These men are servants of the Most High God and are proclaiming to you a way of salvation!"
Act 16:18 She kept doing this for many days until Paul became annoyed, turned to the spirit, and said, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!" And it came out that very moment.

==========

But, I still have a measure of doubt at this time about 2012. I am not sure if it is just me or it is because things are not in stone about that date. If they are not then I need to know if He still wants me to speak on it more than what I have done already, and to just tell people my measure of uncertainty?

All the time frames that I have been studying for nearly 20 years appear to be coming together and pointing to this one date, 2012, to my own surprise! I did not see it coming and it kind of snuck up on me.

And guess when this month He began to reveal how all that He has shown me up until now comes together pointing to 2012? It was on the anniversary of when the flood occurred, a type of the end of the world! (Cheslev 17).

And yet I don't think it will be the end of the world, but something very significant appears to be lining up.

No other date in the last 3000 years has aligned like 2012 does according to all the numeric patterns that I have had on the Internet now for 15 years. And it happens that the world is also absorbed by this date as well.

This makes me to think that maybe God won't do anything on 2012 just so that the devil will not get the credit. On the other hand, maybe it is just part of the "great delusion" that God said that He will send upon those "who do not love the truth". In other words, God may allow the wicked to believe that their own gods foretold it when in fact it was merely demons guessing the timing according to past patterns that they themselves are well aware of.

Here are my thoughts on 2012 so far --- put out with a measure of trepidation..

http://bible-codes.o...se-prophecy.htm

The below chart is only telling part of the whole story.

So please pray for guidance and courage and revelation!

Thanks.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

To the above, we can add 1260 + 1335 years from the fall of Jerusalem in 586 BC to 2012. It looks like the 3.5 years from AD 2010 to 2014 is very significant numerically. (Rev. 12, Dan.12.)

But will it simply be another three-and-a-half years of more signs and gestures of a still future time period much further in the future. That, right now, I do not know. For sure at the very least there will be signs and wonders shown during this period of time, either pointing to the still more distant future --- or the very thing --- the last period of time that ends this age as predicted by all the prophets of the bible!

Bottom line, I don't want to look like a fool and mess up God's plan for my life!

http://www.bible-cod...se-prophecy.htm

Note that the below dates on the chart and subject matter have been the theme of my websites dating back to October 24, 1991. Every one of these key dates are to do with the fall of an empire and all six align with 2012. This is true of no other date. Other dates may have two or three aligned, and a few even have four aligned, but 2012 alone has all six aligned, --- and still more time frames not even seen here!

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

amen
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:08 PM

Even the date on the Mayan calendar that dates back to Oct. of 3114 BC (5200 x 360 days) aligns 1290 + 1290 = 7 years of years. Plus another 1260 + 1290 years of years to AD 2017, which is seven literal years after the said 2010 date!

This makes two seven-year periods of years (rather than days), and agrees with the theme of the Writing on the Wall website about the two seven-year periods of Joseph. The seven years of plenty and the seven years of famine.

http://www.1260-1290...mbers-ch-2b.htm

#5 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

The Lord has given me a word about the mid-summer to early September of 2011.

I believe it to be a precursor to something else.

He also gave me a word about 2018. I don't know when in 2018..but after mid-summer.

I will pray..could be he's not done unfolding it.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:51 PM

:blush: and by the way..those dates were based around my birthday..7/22.......and my wedding day...7/22 also.. :blush:
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users