Christian-Forum.net: Venezuela Denies Israeli Charges It Is Iran 'base' - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Venezuela Denies Israeli Charges It Is Iran 'base' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Adonaijah 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

Venezuela denies Israeli charges it is Iran 'base' - www.telegraph.co.uk

Venezuela has rejected an Israeli allegation that it has become Iran's 'forward base' in Latin America.

The foreign ministry in Caracas condemned what it called "aggression against its people" after comments by Danny Ayalon, the Israeli deputy foreign minister, about Tehran's influence in the region.

He described Venezuela as Iran's leading ally in South America.

The remarks were a "sign of the vile, meddling and aggressive attitude" of Israel, the Venezuelan statement said.

Venezuela broke off diplomatic ties with Israel in January and President Hugo Chavez has expressed his support for Iran's nuclear program.

The heated rhetoric comes in advance of visits to the region by the Israeli President, Shimon Peres, and the Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.

Mr Peres is due to visit Argentina on Nov 16 to meet President Cristina Kirchner. Israeli diplomats said they would address "Iran's growing influence [in Latin America] and its hate-filled ideology and intention to obtain nuclear arms".

Mr Abbas will also visit Argentina, on Nov 23.

Mr Peres will then visit Brazil, where the Iranian leader, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is due to pay an official visit on Nov 23.
Please check out a music video I put togather with footage from The Passion of the Christ thanks-
http://www.youtube.c...

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and There is none upon earth I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart
faileth: but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:25-26

They asked the Lover,"What is the greatest darkness?" He answered "The absence of my Beloved." "And what is the greatest light?" "The presence of my Beloved." Book of The Lover and The Beloved vs. 124

They asked the Lover:"Wherein is love greater, in the Lover that lives or in the Lover that dies?" He answered: " In the Lover that dies." "And wherefore?" "Because in one that lives for love it may yet be greater, but in one that dies for love it can be no greater." Book of the Lover and the Beloved vs. 361

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men."
"A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R R Martin.

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.
2 Chronicles 16:9

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users