Christian-Forum.net: I Firmly Believe Christ Would Return Within 9 Years - Christian-Forum.net

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Firmly Believe Christ Would Return Within 9 Years Or Even Sooner, Please View It Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   3rdAdam 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

Below was what I replied to other member's comment about date sitting of Christ returns. But I love how I reached my conclusion and I would like to post it under "New Topic". I hope the Holy Spirit touches your heart with these message.

I'm not a Bible or prophecies export, but I knew a little bit about the fig tree parable and the last generation prophecy. From these two phrases in the bible, we could determine the season of Christ returns and if we could determine the season, then we could determine the year. God gives us four seasons of about three months each. So, if we know the first day of Spring, then we know the Summer season will be only about three months away, the same as with the season of Christ returns.

I believe we all agree that the sign of the fig tree and the beginning of the last generation is when Isreal became a nation in 1948. So, we know that the start date of the four season is May 14, 1948. Then from one season to the next is only three months away. The three months that I'm talking about is calculated from the generation year. The generation could be 20, 30, 40, 70, 80 or 100 years. I knew God loves number 7. So, I'm going to use 70 years as the last generation year. 70 divides by 4 equal 17.5 years. So, each season lasts about 17 years.

From the above calculation and assumption, I believe we are in the last season of Christ returns.

Let's look at it from another point of view:

First season: 1948 + 17 = 1965
Second season: 1965 + 17 = 1982
Third season: 1982 + 17 = 1999
Fourth season: 1999 + 17 = 2016

Now we have too factor in the 0.5 year and there are four of them which is 2 years.

Therefore, the fourth season should last until 2018.

Well, since we are in 2009 and no sign of Christ returns yet and we have only about 9 years to go.

Now if we factor in other prophecies such as the 7 years tribulation, assumed that it would happenned, then we have only about 2 years to go which is in 2011.

I believe God doesn't want us to be clueless of when He would return. And I believe that it is not in His nature to keep us in the dark.

Love In Christ

3A

#2 User is offline   Crimson Rose 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:27 PM

Theresa monkey wrench in all this.
One.... do we really know the EXACT number of years scene Christs ascension? I have heard there were sum mistakes when the monks were writing all this down. That could be a urban legend but what if we are a few years off .Could we really be in 1995? We are suppose to go by 2009 which is suppose to be two thousand and nine years seance the birth of Christ..Am i right? What if we are off qo years and in real time in heavens time we haven't even hit the millennium?
Then we have the Jewish new year to go by, God may use that..or will he use the gentile new year?
Maybe God allowed all this confusion because if he didn't we may well have figured it all out.
'As far as im concerned im not sure we all in the real millennium yet.
I do agree though somethings up for 212 and 2013. But is it really those correct dates or does God just use them for our benefit so we wont get confused?
When God speaks to a prophet and says a year could it be for his own understanding but not the Real authentic date? i THINK ON THIS SOMETIMES.
but AGREED 20012 OR WHATEVER THE REAL DATE IS SEEMS TO BE FOREBODING SOME SCARY STUFF.
but GOD IS IN CONTROL PEOPLE, HIS WILL BE DONE... HE IS COMING SOON!

EXTRA! John Paul Jackson,,who i think is a prophet,,, said he saw some visions and some tough times are ahead.... droughts,,, economical downturns,,,, bad storms,,,ect,,,but also a great outpouring of Gods glory!]But he heard a angel say this "The woes of 2012,,, ( something like that) but he didn't knwo what it meant.If u wantto know more goggle in " prefect storm "-(not the book bu another author but a DVD by John---- John Paul Jackson:..He was on Sid Roth just recently.

This post has been edited by Crimson Rose: 25 October 2009 - 11:33 PM

#3 User is offline   3rdAdam 

• PipPip

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:41 PM

View PostCrimson Rose, on Oct 25 2009, 09:27 PM, said:

Theresa monkey wrench in all this.
One.... do we really know the EXACT number of years scene Christs ascension? I have heard there were sum mistakes when the monks were writing all this down. That could be a urban legend but what if we are a few years off .Could we really be in 1995? We are suppose to go by 2009 which is suppose to be two thousand and nine years seance the birth of Christ..Am i right? What if we are off qo years and in real time in heavens time we haven't even hit the millennium?
Then we have the Jewish new year to go by, God may use that..or will he use the gentile new year?
Maybe God allowed all this confusion because if he didn't we may well have figured it all out.
'As far as im concerned im not sure we all in the real millennium yet.
I do agree though somethings up for 212 and 2013. But is it really those correct dates or does God just use them for our benefit so we wont get confused?
When God speaks to a prophet and says a year could it be for his own understanding but not the Real authentic date? i THINK ON THIS SOMETIMES.
but AGREED 20012 OR WHATEVER THE REAL DATE IS SEEMS TO BE FOREBODING SOME SCARY STUFF.
but GOD IS IN CONTROL PEOPLE, HIS WILL BE DONE... HE IS COMING SOON!

EXTRA! John Paul Jackson,,who i think is a prophet,,, said he saw some visions and some tough times are ahead.... droughts,,, economical downturns,,,, bad storms,,,ect,,,but also a great outpouring of Gods glory!]But he heard a angel say this "The woes of 2012,,, ( something like that) but he didn't knwo what it meant.If u wantto know more goggle in " prefect storm "-(not the book bu another author but a DVD by John---- John Paul Jackson:..He was on Sid Roth just recently.

Crimson Rose,

You make me thinking even more. Are we really in 2009 or years before 1999, as you said 1995?

Thanks for the reply.

3A

#4 User is offline   3rdAdam 

• PipPip

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:45 PM

I saw a DVD called "Perfect Storm" at Blockbuster. I hope it is the one you referred to. I'm going to check it out on Monday.

Thanks

3A

#5 User is offline   Crimson Rose 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:58 PM

There may be something on the net about this,,,ill do some research Lord willing... It could have happened during the time of Constantine,,, but we may not be in the correct time..... Only God knows and i wonder if sometimes Daddy gets a chuckle out of it! :lol:

#6 User is offline   3rdAdam 

• PipPip

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:12 AM

View PostCrimson Rose, on Oct 25 2009, 09:58 PM, said:

There may be something on the net about this,,,ill do some research Lord willing... It could have happened during the time of Constantine,,, but we may not be in the correct time..... Only God knows and i wonder if sometimes Daddy gets a chuckle out of it! :lol:

I heard that we are off about 6 years. I can't confirm this number. Please let me know what you discover.

Thanks

3A

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users