Christian-Forum.net: This Is A List Of The Mods, Pinned - Christian-Forum.net

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

This Is A List Of The Mods, Pinned OCTOBER 2009 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dennis mann 

  • Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9240
  • Joined: 22-April 04

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:39 PM

gr82bsaved
chrio39
Shekel
Miche
dennis mann
jhamner
rtkiii66

this is a list of the mods
OCTOBER 2009
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen
0

#2 User is offline   believeHim 

  • Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 225
  • Joined: 25-August 07

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:20 AM

nice looking list. Thanks for your contribution to our growth.
0

#3 User is offline   dennis mann 

  • Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9240
  • Joined: 22-April 04

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:32 AM

View PostbelieveHim, on Oct 21 2009, 05:20 AM, said:

nice looking list. Thanks for your contribution to our growth.


shekel told us
use this list when we want to Carboncopy (CC) a PrivateMessage (PM) to all the mods (moderators) and ADMINS.



I THINK THE ADMINS ARE:
gr82bsaved
chrio39
Shekel


THE OWNER IS SHEKEL (DEAN COOMBS)
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen
0

#4 User is offline   Neal 

  • Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1073
  • Joined: 29-April 08

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:21 AM

View Postdennis mann, on Oct 21 2009, 05:32 AM, said:

View PostbelieveHim, on Oct 21 2009, 05:20 AM, said:

nice looking list. Thanks for your contribution to our growth.


shekel told us
use this list when we want to Carboncopy (CC) a PrivateMessage (PM) to all the mods (moderators) and ADMINS.



I THINK THE ADMINS ARE:
gr82bsaved
chrio39
Shekel


THE OWNER IS SHEKEL (DEAN COOMBS)

There are groups here.

Admins are Shekel and Gr82bSaved.

Moderators are Rtkii666, Miche, and JHamner.

Chrio39 is a 'Moderator/Adm.'

(Whatever that is.).

Your name is still in the 'Members' group.

However, forums have local moderators which lists their name, which essentially doesn't mean anything if they're global mods or above.
Hi I'm Neal. I have an extremely thick skull. And because of that, I'm not a Muslim or a follower of Islam or adhere to the Qur'an.

Being an atheist is like being in a world where healthy people all walk on crutches. It is tempting to walk up to people and take away their crutches, since I know damn well they can walk fine without them. But then you have to deal with people angrily demanding their crutches back. Being an atheist is a curse.

Being an atheist is like taking a pacifier from a baby's mouth - only that the baby will complain even though the baby does not need the pacifier.
0

#5 User is offline   dennis mann 

  • Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9240
  • Joined: 22-April 04

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:10 PM

View PostNeal, on Oct 22 2009, 12:21 PM, said:

View Postdennis mann, on Oct 21 2009, 05:32 AM, said:

View PostbelieveHim, on Oct 21 2009, 05:20 AM, said:

nice looking list. Thanks for your contribution to our growth.


shekel told us
use this list when we want to Carboncopy (CC) a PrivateMessage (PM) to all the mods (moderators) and ADMINS.



I THINK THE ADMINS ARE:
gr82bsaved
chrio39
Shekel


THE OWNER IS SHEKEL (DEAN COOMBS)

There are groups here.

Admins are Shekel and Gr82bSaved.

Moderators are Rtkii666, Miche, and JHamner.

Chrio39 is a 'Moderator/Adm.'

(Whatever that is.).

Your name is still in the 'Members' group.

However, forums have local moderators which lists their name, which essentially doesn't mean anything if they're global mods or above.



everybody else is special,

i'm just population
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users