Christian-Forum.net: "humbled" Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize - Christian-Forum.net

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"humbled" Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize Rate Topic: -----

#7 User is offline   peacemaker 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:25 AM

No matter just how others feel, or if they worship this guy, it wasnt a MIRACLE at all. Shocking indeed!

It ticks me off those that pick these things, if he was just a black man, and so on that would be fine, but he is missing up our country, set out to take more and more of our rights away, and they give him that, the nut jobs!

They think peace but in the end will he bring war, I would be even more shocked now it he didnt!

He is no G-d! Even if they do worship him!
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fI1X6ejawxA
For Presidential Quotes

#8 User is offline   peacemaker 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:36 AM

Well I put that into the address bar an nothing came up....so i went to youtbut with that...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RZj5QWpMKqU

look at this one....
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fI1X6ejawxA
For Presidential Quotes

#9 User is offline   Tierny 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:47 AM

Thanks Peacemaker...

that is the same exact one I tried to post. I do not know how to embed these

so sorry!

#10 User is offline   kim48 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:51 AM

LOL, gotta laugh here! Went to site of Nobel Peace Prize and guess what???? They make the choice in Jan. of this year! That's right two weeks after he was elected as Pres. Of course I am wondering if it was work he did with ACORN.
Well, I guess it is fitting since Al Gore has got his... Oh yes, now Obama is our Savior again. What's next an Emmy.
Do we hear the new world order bells ringing.

I am laughing about this cause I'm considered a terrorist and he got a Nobel Prize ....
What's the next chapter!!!

#11 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:54 AM

View Postpeacemaker, on Oct 9 2009, 09:25 AM, said:

No matter just how others feel, or if they worship this guy, it wasnt a MIRACLE at all. Shocking indeed!

It ticks me off those that pick these things, if he was just a black man, and so on that would be fine, but he is missing up our country, set out to take more and more of our rights away, and they give him that, the nut jobs!

They think peace but in the end will he bring war, I would be even more shocked now it he didnt!

He is no G-d! Even if they do worship him!

i'm sorry,

when i said it was a miracle,
i was joking, sarcasm,

my bad!

i'll take my whipping later, at the end of eternity

View Postkim48, on Oct 9 2009, 09:51 AM, said:

LOL, gotta laugh here! Went to site of Nobel Peace Prize and guess what???? They make the choice in Jan. of this year! That's right two weeks after he was elected as Pres. Of course I am wondering if it was work he did with ACORN.
Well, I guess it is fitting since Al Gore has got his... Oh yes, now Obama is our Savior again. What's next an Emmy.
Do we hear the new world order bells ringing.

I am laughing about this cause I'm considered a terrorist and he got a Nobel Prize ....
What's the next chapter!!!

hillarious!

you're great!

an emmy and an oscar!
he's a great actor
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#12 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:07 AM

It's the timing of this that catches my attention. It is on the day that I wrote about on a number of posts and articles, to do with the swine flu, the moon blast, and the economic crisis. (See http://www.bible-cod...-bible-code.htm as well as the links stemming from that article. )

You see, it is an important day, today!

It is the last day of Tabernacles on both the regular Jewish calendar and the 360 bible prophecy calendar. (Actually, the 7th month, the 21st and 22nd, respectively. See http://www.christian...s...st&p=340259 )

It is at the end of a seven-year period that I have been discussing for some time, and at the end of the seven days of Tabernacles.

It is a sign of things to come, of Israeli peace treaties, of war, and of the peace that Christ will eventually bring at the end of war, pestilence, and famine. Of signs in the heavens, and of the end of the age.

But these things, as said, are just signs of what is to come. They are pictures for us to learn from. The actual fulfillment may be near, or very far off. Although it is interesting that Obama probably has another seven years left as President, unless it is cut in half?

And don't be surprised that he won the Peace Prize!

If Yasar Arafat can win it, why not he?

Here is an article about the Nobel award!

Think about the context of what they are saying here. Obama, the man of hope for the peace of Jerusalem, --- on the the seventh day of Tabernacles that commemorates the 40-year wilderness wandering when Israel came up out of Egypt.

Don't tell me God isn't trying to communicate something to His people! :blink:

==============

Praise and skepticism greet Obama Nobel award
Fri Oct 9, 2009 8:01am EDT

http://www.reuters.c...E59824J20091009

LONDON (Reuters) - A surprised world greeted the award of the Nobel Peace Prize to U.S. President Barack Obama with a mixture of praise and skepticism on Friday.

In its announcement, the Norwegian Nobel Committee hailed Obama's "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg referred to Obama's work for peace and disarmament, saying: "This is a surprising, an exciting prize. It remains to be seen if he will succeed with reconciliation, peace and nuclear disarmament."

In the Middle East, chief Palestinian peace negotiator Saeb Erekat said the award could be a good omen for peace in the region.

"We hope that he will be able to achieve peace in the Middle East and achieve Israeli withdrawal to 1967 borders and establish an independent Palestinian state on 1967 borders, with Jerusalem as its capital," he told Reuters

Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak told army radio he believed the award would enhance Obama's ability "to contribute to establishing regional peace in the Middle East and a settlement between us and the Palestinians that will bring security, prosperity and growth to all the peoples of the region."

The Islamist movement Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip and opposes a peace treaty with Israel, was more skeptical.

"Unless real and deep-rooted change is made in American policy toward recognizing the rights of the Palestinian people I would think such a prize would be useless," Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas prime minister in the Gaza Strip, told reporters after Friday prayers.

=====
Also see True and False Predictions

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users