• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

View Postdennis mann, on Oct 8 2009, 04:11 AM, said:

in the HUDSON RIVER PLANE CRASH SIGN,
GOD told us,
the world-wide economy will sink to zero

A plane crashes in the Hudson river and you say this has something to do with God saying that the world economy will crash?

We know it will crash at one point in time,, or that seems a likely case.

So please explain to me how a plane crash tells this, maybe there's something I don't see.

#4 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

On July 1st of this year God showed me that the "Anointing of the Josephs" (the "Super-Abundant Prosperity Cloak of Many Colors" to be cast around the whole Earth) for God's Glory is at hand and will commence before the end of 2009 and last for 7 years to late 2016, and then the Great Global Famine will ensue for the next 7 years to late 2023. The year 2024 appears to be pivotal in some way for God's Glory. The number "24" is the "Dominical Number of Christ", since His name Yeshua (Jesus) equates to "888" which sums to "24" (8+8+8=24), being the number that was stamped on the first Hebrew Bible, for it had 24 books. Also, the Greek name "Iesous" (Jesus) equals "2424", one of the holiest of numbers. What will happen in 2024, I donít know, but what is implied is very powerful and supernatural and beyond the human realm and experience.

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#5 User is offline   Dr. No 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

There may be something to that.

What seems to be happening is, that we assume that an economic colapse would bring about the NWO, and give the Beast and the Anti-Christ a footing, and that they will come and make the economy better.

I havent' seen scripture that says that or even points in that direction. We just assume that because it's always been the natural progression of things. Economy goes bad, crazy guy comes and fixes it, then becomes dictator, then the dictator starts killing everyone.

Seems likely, but it doesn't have to happen that way. Russia was doing fine when they converted to Communism, So was China. Iraq was called a Jewel, they were doing fine until the people before Sadam and that regime led to Sadam.

Most countries are over-run with new government in times of peace and prosparity. But, there's also some that weren't,, Germany is a good example. But, if we look too,, there was a Great-Depression, which effected the entire world. Now we're in a Recession, and people want to bring doom and gloom!

I dont' understand.

Everytime someone says something positive, or even has positive news,, here come the fear mongors,, Uh, no son, it's gonna be destruction and everything is gonna be horrible.

#6 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:34 PM

View PostDr. No, on Oct 8 2009, 01:19 PM, said:

View Postdennis mann, on Oct 8 2009, 04:11 AM, said:

in the HUDSON RIVER PLANE CRASH SIGN,
GOD told us,
the world-wide economy will sink to zero

A plane crashes in the Hudson river and you say this has something to do with God saying that the world economy will crash?

We know it will crash at one point in time,, or that seems a likely case.

So please explain to me how a plane crash tells this, maybe there's something I don't see.

http://www.christian...showtopic=27760

this is the thread
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic