Christian-Forum.net: Friday - Usa Attacks Muslim Moon “god.” Saturday - Reverse 9/11, Major Jewish Holy Day, Big Trouble Brewing In Jerusalem, Arabs May Attack An - Christian-Forum.net

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Friday - Usa Attacks Muslim Moon “god.” Saturday - Reverse 9/11, Major Jewish Holy Day, Big Trouble Brewing In Jerusalem, Arabs May Attack An PREDICTION? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

http://www.godlikepr...ssage894570/pg1

FRIDAY - USA Attacks Muslim Moon “God.” SATURDAY - Reverse 9/11, Major Jewish Holy Day, Big Trouble Brewing in Jerusalem, Arabs May Attack and…

For those of you who are not up to date with NASA’s plan to bomb the Moon this Friday 10/09/09, I have made a second post that will bring you up to date. However we must look beyond the NASA PR hype to find out the real reasons for this mission and it’s most interesting occult timing.

Most of you will be at least vaguely aware that the moon is an extremely important religious symbol to the Muslims, if only because you see it on their flags and elsewhere. This interesting illustrated Chick tract, Allah Had No Son [link to www.chick.com] will give you a brief history of how this came about. I think that regardless of what your own religious beliefs are, that most of you can see how this would be taken as an insult, regardless of NASA’s seemingly reasonable scientific explanations.

Purely by coincidence, (I’m sure) the Arabs have been stirring up trouble in Jerusalem again these last few days. Ahead of the 8th and final (in Israel) day of the Sukkot, or Harvest Festival. To add fuel to the fire, the TV preacher Yusuf Qardawi, spiritual leader of the international Muslim Brotherhood movement, has urged all Muslims to mark Friday Oct 9th as Al Aqsa Day. The Jewish press and international MSM are playing the situation down, but in fact it is quite a bit worse than they are letting on. There are reports that a fairly large number of Muslim extremists have already made their way into Jerusalem over the last few weeks and are keeping a low profile.

A particular point of this festival is that the Israeli’s live and eat in a sukkah, or open air shelter. Ideally for the duration of the festival, or at least on the first and last days. In towns and cities that means sleeping and eating on the balcony, flat roof, or odd scrap of land in many cases.

The date Saturday 10/10/09 comes out as 119, or a reverse 9/11, which is yet another interesting coincidence. And another one is the “water connection.” The NASA Moon assault is all about, (or supposedly so) finding water on the Moon. Incorporated into the 8 day long festival is Shemini Atzeret. When Israel makes a special prayer unto the Lord for rain, at the start of the winter season. There will be a great deal of activity in Jerusalem on that day, with special extended synagogue services and many processions through the streets. It is estimated that there will be at least an extra 70,000 Jewish visitors, to that small and already crowded city.

All this activity in Jerusalem and throughout Israel makes for a most tempting military opportunity, for Israeli’s enemies, a TOT attack. The TOT, or Time On Target attack originated during the First World War when it was realised that the damage done by for example: 100 artillery pieces would be greatly increased if it could be arranged for all of the shells to arrive on the target at the same moment. Large slow moving shells from a greater distance would be fired first and fast shells from nearby guns last, all timed to the second. The result was that the people in the target area had hardly any time to run for cover and the number of casualties was greatly increased. Most Israeli’s will be outdoors.

Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon is reckoned to have about 40,000 rockets of various, mostly smaller to mid range calibres, available to hit northern Israel with. But that is just a blind, because when all is said and done Hezbollah is only a militia force. An extremely nasty one, with sharp teeth to be sure, but Israel will make mincemeat out of them when the time comes.

The real threat is Syria, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, whose combined salvos of quick to launch, large calibre solid fuel rockets, would overwhelm Israel’s limited missile defences. These are relatively cheap to produce/purchase as they only need a range of 250 miles or so. It is known that Syria and Egypt both have modern, large scale manufacturing facilities. And they are also widely available from China, Russia, NK and elsewhere. Fuel - air bomb technology is such that now a days they can be made to explode, in ideal circumstances, with a force approaching that of a mini - nuke. In other words they are not a threat to be taken lightly. In addition to which there is a whole deadly range of chemical and biological weaponry available.

Date Setting. In studying Bible prophecy, times and dates generally elude us and 20/20 hindsight is the general rule. So if I’m wrong what can I say? You win some and you lose some. But you will still have gained something. Because one thing is for sure and that is that the prophesied events are still on Gods schedule and hopefully between us we will have gained a better understanding of the situation. Anyway I’m giving it my best shot and hope that you will enjoy this thread and not be too hard on me if nothing happens.

Last Edited by 9teen.47™ on 10/6/2009 at 5:12 PM
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#2 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:54 AM

Dennis,

Holy Spirit has been dealing with me regarding the crescent moon . . .
Here is the dream link, I posted recently - - -

The Brown Bull Mesopotamia Iraq Plot, ~the bull~ `its horns representing the crescent moon`

http://www.christian...s...c=32256&hl=
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#3 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:05 PM

While I think that the evidence for an invasion to be very skimpy indeed as just based upon this. Yet, I do see a sign here, and that God is speaking from the heavens again, just as he did 30 days ago with the sign of the Butterfly Nebula. Two heavenly signs that appear to be unrelated, and but perhaps is. The reason is the timing of the two signs, the dates of which were both mentioned years ago in accordance with the below pictogram bible code.

(I am not confident in what I am about to say. It is just worth mentioning, that is all. Because the signs are not that clear. Some signs that God gives are very clear, others are not. And this is not. And so I just talk about it here in this post for discussion, that is all. My gut feeling is that nothing extraordinary will happen tomorrow to do with Israel. But the conflict with Israel is brewing, that's for sure.)

In the below bible code, the moth/butterfly is mirroring the three overlapping coins (circles), which represents "Mene, Tekel, Parsin". "Mene, Tekel, Parsin", of course, is what was written in the Writing on the Wall in the book of Daniel.

See http://www.bible-cod...ylon-Saddam.htm for that code.

Thus, if the butterfly of the pictogram bible code was depicted by the heavenly sign of the Nebula Butterfly a month ago on Sept. 9 (as explained below), perhaps this is the next heavenly sign occurring 30 days later on Oct. 9. Both dates were written down in my chart half-a-year ago, and were based upon calculations also put on the net many years ago.

So, if in the image below, the butterfly code represented the heavenly sign of the Butterfly Nebula, perhaps the mirror of it, that is, the three circles, represents the moon and the heavenly sign of NASA blasting the moon?

Posted Image

This would not be the first time NASA has been used for a sign in this exact way as documented on my website. (See, for example, "Deep Impact Bible Code".)

Posted Image

Moreover, these three circles in the past have also represented the moon before in the code itself! To be exact, it represented the eclipsing of the earth so that the three circles depicted the moon passing in front of the earth as in an eclipse.

Posted Image

See the below link for the above flash video to see where the above image was taken where it compares the earth to the circle above it, with the words "eclipsed earth" written across it, that is, the earth is eclipsed by the moon passing over it as represented by the other two overlapping circles/coins.

My point is that the circles below have represented the moon before in the code, and the circles/moon is mirrored by the moth/butterfly. Thus, the two heavenly signs 30 days apart are, perhaps, one sign, the Butterfly Nebula and the moon blast.

But I am not sure of this. It is just worth mentioning, that is all. Because the signs are not that clear. Some signs God gives are clear, and others are not. And this is not, and so I just talk about it here in this post for discussion, that is all. My gut feeling is that nothing extraordinary will happen tomorrow to do with Israel.

http://www.bible-cod...ecy--part-2.htm

Posted Image

The following is quoted from web page on the internet at

"Butterfly Emerges from Stellar
Demise in Planetary Nebula NGC 6302. It lies within our Milky Way
galaxy, ...in the constellation Scorpius." The butterfly image
was caught on film July 27, 2009 and released to public on Sept. 9,

Update:
A heavenly sign?
(Luke
21:25)

Posted Image

This spectacular butterfly-like Nebula was taken with the updated Hubble Space
Telescope and the image was released to the public, you guessed it, on
Sept. 9, 2009. The moth/butterfly bible code was discovered exactly 7 years
earlier. I also heard on the news minutes after I saw this image that
the yearly flight of Monarch butterflies has begun. The monarch
butterfly was also used in describing this code when discovered back seven
years ago!

Also see Seven
years after the Moth Bible Code

===============

In the below chart put on the internet half-a-year ago, and based upon the time frames seen seven years before that, notice for this dates Sept. 9 and Oct. 9, the dates of the two heavenly signs

Posted Image

The mene, tekel bible code begins with the hand bible code that reads:

"Jehovah?

Is it the hand of Jehovah?
He Himself goes to war. He put him to death!

Jehovah goes to war against her (i.e., 'Babylon'),
and the arrogant one! (or, 'succulent one')

Jehovah goes to war against her,
and the rebellious one!

Jehovah goes to war against her,
and the one being removed!"

=======
Also see True and False Predictions

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

I am going to pray about this right now and see if there is not something God wants to say.

So far I am just speaking on my own, not necessarily a revelation from God. I am just recording a possible sign, (or coincidence?)

======
True and False Predictions

#5 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:20 PM

-.-
i am so worn out...
God will magnify his name. His word is truth. GLORY belongs to HIM and to his SON alone.
but as for me... i am worn out.

i have no more given to me... i just cry. i fall silent.
my heart fails within me. i need Him. and yet i am too weak to carry it. i fear displeasing Him.

What hope is there but in God? pray with me. keep on the watch. but i am weak and beaten down.

KEEP ON THE WATCH!

#6 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:45 PM

This is the word that the Lord has given me concerning the moon blast on Oct. 9, 2009.

It happens that 40 years has passed since man was on the moon. Now NASA wants to bomb a spot on the vast desert of the moon in order to find water so that they can eventually leave earth and live in the heavens. (I am summarizing here. See "NASA: Mission to find water on the moon".)

They are bombing the moon on Tabernacles, the 7th and 8th day (last days) of Tabernacles on the regular Jewish calendar and 360 calendar respectively, looking for water in the desert of the moon. The feast of Tabernacles commemorates the 40-year desert wandering when Israel left Egypt. It commemorates how God sheltered them in a harsh environment 40-years, and gave them water to drink from a rock --- almost as harsh and dry as the moon!

:o Likewise, this is why the bible says that Jesus is our source of water in a thirsty land. :o

And Jesus said this very thing about Himself on the 7th or 8th day of Tabernacles, that is, "the last day of the feast" (of Tabernacles), the same day as the lunar blast .

(Scholars are unsure if the bible means the 7th or the 8th day, but God providentially ordained it this year that Oct. 9, happens to be both days at once, the one on the regular Jewish calendar and the other on the 360 calendar! Thus, God has made this sign doubly sure!

John 7:37-38 Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, from within him shall flow rivers of living water.
John 7:39 But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believed on him were to receive: for the Spirit was not yet given; because Jesus was not yet glorified.

So Jesus is saying the same thing today, 2000 years later. He is saying that He Himself is the true source of water that satisfies our thirsty soul.

He is our water!

He is our shelter in the desert!

He is our heavenly destination!

He is our future hope!

Not some barren rock in outer space!

Not the knowledge of puny man!

And at the end of 40 years, that is symbolically speaking, at the end of our time of wandering this earth, He will take us up to be with Him, "that where I am there you may be also", that is, the Promised Land! Heaven!

"NASA" even sounds like the Hebrew word for, "To take up!"

And the name of the satellite slamming into the moons is "LCROSS"!

NASA Friday reported that, as planned, the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS), broke apart and crashed into the lunar surface at 1.5 miles per second, causing twin impacts. The point was to create craters and raise dust clouds in an effort to determine whether the moon hosts sources of water stored in the form of ice.

LCROSS traveled 5.6 million miles over a 113-day voyage before it hit the moon at 4:31 am Friday, according to NASA.

This agrees with the previous three verses just quoted:

John 7:34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, ye cannot come.
Joh 7:35 The Jews therefore said among themselves, Whither will this man go that we shall not find him? will he go unto the Dispersion among the Greeks, and teach the Greeks?
Joh 7:36 What is this word that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me; and where I am, ye cannot come?

========

And this interpretation agrees with a word that God similarily spoke concerning NASA's Deep Impact, and the bible code God showed me then.

http://www.bible-cod...de-prophecy.htm

Posted Image

Please see Deep Impact link for the discussion of how Jesus is our water from the rock.
The two messages are the same.

This is what that code read:
======
Who is Jesus?

You rebel!
(Or, "Who is Jesus? A rebel?)

Who are you? (You are) my enemy!

Who are my enemies?

{(But) who is in the blood and in His likeness?}

O my enemy, where did He die?

By me (wisdom) He measured off the measurements (of the heavens)! (Isaiah 45:12)

Is Jesus--- even His blessed One--- like the transgressor (king) Cyrus! (See context.)

Is my Maker (merely) like a rich man or even like a great cherub?!

Who is Jesus?

(He is) My God!

My Master!

My Prince!

My Righteousness!

My Inheritance!

My Perfect One is Jesus!

Who is My Great One?

Mighty (God) is Jesus!

=============

The 3.5 years (half of seven) of the bible code just talked about also agree with this 40-years when you study Rev. 12, (esp. verse 6).

Rev 12:1 A spectacular sign appeared in the sky: a woman dressed with the sun, who had the moon under her feet and a victor's crown of twelve stars on her head. Rev 12:2 She was pregnant and was crying out from labor pains and the agony of giving birth. Rev 12:3 Then another sign appeared in the sky: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on its heads. Rev 12:4 Its tail swept away one-third of the stars in the sky and threw them down to the earth. Then the dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth so that it could devour her child when it was born. Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a boy, who is to rule all the nations with an iron scepter. But her child was snatched away and taken to God and to his throne. Rev 12:6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where a place had been prepared for her by God so that she might be taken care of for 1,260 days (that is, 3.5 years). Rev 12:7 Then a war broke out in heaven.

The following is my own information: The satellite: "LCROSS" traveled 113 days before impact, creating a 430 day/year mirroring effect, (272 to 159 BC/AD), 3.5 days-years from the 1446 BC Exodus series of 430's, including 1290 day-years ( = 430 x 3, Ezek. 4, Dan. 12).

=====
Also see True and False Predictions

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users