• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cross In Russian Sky Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:26 AM

It appears the extremely distinct holographic image of the “Russian Orthodox Cross” is being exclusively “tested” in Russia for the Russian Christian religious culture by the mysterious Project Blue-Beam, a Black-Op devised by NASA for the NWO to dupe the masses with “signs and wonders” in the sky and with the aim to deceive the world in accepting the False Messiah (preempting Christ’s TRUE return) who will unite the world’s religions under the One World Initiative. Many Christians on this very forum have stated their great anticipation of the appearance of a Cross in the sky as a sign of Jesus’ coming. Be highly vigilant and on guard for the deception that is coming.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#2 User is offline   Dr. No 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:42 AM

I saw something about that years ago.

I think they were actually trying to show words, they shine that thing on everything buildings, clouds, all kinds of stuff.

What would it take for us to make one? I wonder what people would say if they saw an actual Batman symbol in the sky.

#3 User is offline   Jack777 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:37 AM

View PostDr. No, on Sep 12 2009, 04:42 AM, said:

I think they were actually trying to show words, they shine that thing on everything buildings, clouds, all kinds of stuff.

What would it take for us to make one? I wonder what people would say if they saw an actual Batman symbol in the sky.

I wonder what people would say if they saw an actual Batman symbol in the sky.

Batman is returning
“Look around you, Gabrielle. Lush prairie. And those bushes with orange berries? See them, on those dunes? Sea Buckthorn. It grows wild here, and the oil works wonders on horses.”

—Xena

#4 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:15 PM

The irony is that in Aztec mythology, Piquete-Zina, a Zapotec Bat God, is returning. It’s Satan as God, the “god of this world”. In fact, Piquete-Zina was literally known as “Batman”, and was the satanic inspiration for the creation of the DC comic book “Batman”, immortalized later in TV and film as the “Dark Knight”, which was originally created by Bob Kane who called him "the Bat-Man”. Piquete-Zina also has another incarnation named "Murcielago," the Zapotec “God of Night and Death”. It is no surprise that the creative influence of “the god of this world” is stamped on the story of Batman and has Batman’s “bat icon” projected into the sky. This is all demonically planned by the “Prince of the Power of the Air” as a subliminal mental preconditioning of humans to accept his image when it finally appears in the sky as a sign of “rescue” and the coming of the Dark Knight to “save”. But it will be a deception, for his identity belongs to the Darkness, but the superficial impression will not give clue to this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 12 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#5 User is offline   Dr. No 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:43 PM

View PostJack777, on Sep 12 2009, 03:37 AM, said:

View PostDr. No, on Sep 12 2009, 04:42 AM, said:

I wonder what people would say if they saw an actual Batman symbol in the sky.

Batman is returning

ROFLOL

Batman Returns

I wonder now, could they get sued for copy right enfringement?

#6 User is offline   Pamela 

• ~Praise the Lord Each Day~
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:34 PM

View PostTHE SEVEN THUNDERS, on Sep 12 2009, 02:26 AM, said:

It appears the extremely distinct holographic image of the “Russian Orthodox Cross” is being exclusively “tested” in Russia for the Russian Christian religious culture by the mysterious Project Blue-Beam, a Black-Op devised by NASA for the NWO to dupe the masses with “signs and wonders” in the sky and with the aim to deceive the world in accepting the False Messiah (preempting Christ’s TRUE return) who will unite the world’s religions under the One World Initiative. Many Christians on this very forum have stated their great anticipation of the appearance of a Cross in the sky as a sign of Jesus’ coming. Be highly vigilant and on guard for the deception that is coming.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ah....They are getting it ready...
Posted Image

M O B (MONITORING OBAMA'S BETRAYAL) Not just his!
"How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on." Zall's Second Law...
.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸ ><(((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸ ><(((º>>Posted Image.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸ ><(((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸ ><(((º>>

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users