#1 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:43 AM

The garments from Adam to Revelations - - -

excerpt

http://www.loveyah.com/nimrod.htm

When they died, the garments were passed to Enoch, then to Methuselah and then to Noah. After the flood, Ham stole the garments and hid them. Later, he gave them to his son Cush, who also hid them. Cush then gave them to his son Nimrod. And Nimrod became strong when he put on the garments, and God gave him might and strength, and he was a mighty hunter in the earth, yea he was a mighty hunter in the field, and he hunted the animals and he built altars, and he offered upon them the animals before the Lord. (Jasher 7:30) About a millennium later, Samson had received a similar supernatural strength as long as his hair was not cut by a razor. (Judges 16:17) Nimrod received supernatural strength when he put on Adam's garments.

Exd 28:3And thou shalt speak with all [that are] wise-hearted, whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom, that they may make Aaron's garments to hallow him, that he may serve me as priest.

Jdg 14:12And Samson said to them, Let me now propound a riddle to you; if ye clearly explain it to me within the seven days of the feast, and find [it] out, then I will give you thirty shirts, and thirty changes of garments.

Psa 22:18They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Ecc 9:8Let thy garments be always white, and let not thy head lack oil.

Isa 59:17And he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on garments of vengeance [for] clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.

Isa 61:10I will greatly rejoice in Jehovah, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with the priestly turban, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Joe 2:13and rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto Jehovah your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great loving-kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Zec 3:3And Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the Angel.

Zec 3:4And he spoke and said unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from off him. And unto him he said, See, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I clothe thee with festival-robes.

Mat 17:2And he was transfigured before them. And his face shone as the sun, and his garments became white as the light;

Rev 3:4But thou hast a few names in Sardis which have not defiled their garments, and they shall walk with me in white, because they are worthy.

Rev 3:5He that overcomes, he shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot his name out of the book of life, and will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.

Rev 16:15(Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watches and keeps his garments, that he may not walk naked, and that they [may not] see his shame.)

This post has been edited by crownsevenalphabet: 11 September 2009 - 09:46 AM

Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#2 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:17 PM

excerpt

http://www.ccel.org/...asher/home.html

The BOOK OF JASHER
REFERRED TO IN

JOSHUA AND SECOND SAMUEL.

"Is not this written in the Book of Jasher?"--Joshua, x. 13.
"Behold it is written in the Book of Jasher."--II Samuel, i. 18

CHAPTER 7--The Generations of Noah. The Garments of Skin made for Adam Stolen by Ham and they Descend to Nimrod the Mighty Hunter, who Becomes the King of the Whole Earth. The Birth of Abram.

Posted Image

~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#3 User is offline   cizz 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:43 PM

Do you think a name and/or a title is considered a 'garment' that we wear ?

Many blessings'
Cizz

#4 User is offline   KingsCupBearer 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:56 PM

View Postcizz, on Nov 10 2009, 03:43 PM, said:

Many blessings'
Cizz

__________________________________________________________________________________________
_______

Bless The Lord and bless you crownseven for this wonderful word!

The garment represents a state of spiritual condition or being. Consider the prodigal son and his state of humility when he went home to tell his father how he had spent his heavenly inheritance on the things of this world. Praise Him for His righteous ways are merciful and just. Amen!

Luk 15:18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
Luk 15:19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
Luk 15:20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
Luk 15:21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
Luk 15:22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
Luk 15:23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
Luk 15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
Luk 15:25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.
Luk 15:26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
Luk 15:27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
Luk 15:28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
Luk 15:29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
Luk 15:30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
Luk 15:31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
Luk 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

When the Father draws us and we go home to confess with a heart-cry repentance, let us not again be tempted by the lusts of the flesh. I can hear Jesus say, go and sin no more. We received are garment, now we must keep it clean without spot or blemish.

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.
Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

How gracious and merciful is our Father who is in Heaven...blessed be His HOLY name!

KingsCupBearer

This post has been edited by KingsCupBearer: 11 November 2009 - 11:27 AM

Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:26 AM

View PostKingsCupBearer, on Nov 10 2009, 03:56 PM, said:

View Postcizz, on Nov 10 2009, 03:43 PM, said:

Many blessings'
Cizz

__________________________________________________________________________________________
_______

Bless The Lord and bless you crownseven for this wonderful word!

The garment represents a state of spiritual condition or being. Consider the prodigal son and his state of humility when he went home to tell his father how he had spent his heavenly inheritance on the things of this world. Praise Him for His righteous ways are merciful and just. Amen!

Luk 15:18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
Luk 15:19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
Luk 15:20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
Luk 15:21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
Luk 15:22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
Luk 15:23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
Luk 15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
Luk 15:25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.
Luk 15:26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
Luk 15:27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
Luk 15:28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
Luk 15:29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
Luk 15:30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
Luk 15:31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
Luk 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

When the Father draws us and we go home to confess with a heart-cry repentance, let us not again be tempted by the lusts of the flesh. I can hear Jesus say, go and repent no more. We received are garment, now we must keep it clean without spot or blemish.

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.
Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

How gracious and merciful is our Father who is in Heaven...blessed be His HOLY name!

KingsCupBearer

Yes, Cizz :

As in Revelations we receive the new name - - - Amen !

And in agreement with you Kingscupbearer, Amen - - -

Posted Image

~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

King James Bible

#6 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:15 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaiah 61:10 I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Posted Image

~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

King James Bible

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users