• Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

Bump...God's blessings

#20 User is offline   MMarc 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:09 AM

If Jesus was cut off in the middle of the week, 3.5 years, I also see 3.5 feasts (appointed times, time half a time).

the first covenant was given at Sanai, only the "bride" is visible on earth....1/2 feast.
Jesus comes and fulfills passover/firstfruits/Unleavened bread....3 full feasts since Jesus and the first bride are visible and there with Him (the resurrected OT saints...)
The time of the Jews is fulfilled

Again the law is given at pentacost, only the "new bride" is visible. 1/2 feast (the bride bethrothed).

trumpets/atonement/Tabernacles.....3 feasts as the NT saints will be on earth while these feasts are fulfilled....
The time of the gentiles is being fulfilled, as Tabernacles is for all nations (gentiles)....

just my 2 cents

#21 User is offline   WhiteWings 

• PipPip

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:48 AM

View PostShekel, on Sep 17 2005, 11:12 PM, said:

A jubilee is 49 years (7 x 7 years), with the 50th being the jubilee year. The 49-year cycles are uninterupted and keep up with the 7 year cycles wherein the land was to lay fallow. Thus, 1446 BC + 49 years = 1397 BC with 1396 BC being the Jubilee year, and 1348 BC was the second jubilee with 1347 BC as the Jubilee year (aut. to aut.) and so forth to AD 25 and 26. (And there is more to this as to exact days and all that, but this is the basics.)

So every 7th year the land layed fallow. A "day" of rest so to speak.
The 49th year is also a 7th year so the land layed fallow.
The 50th year is the Jubilee year. Is or isn't that 50th year the 1st year of the next 7 year cycle according to you?
I ask because there are 2 main interpretations. A Jubilee cycle is 50 years. A Jubiliee cycle is 49 years.

A Jubilee year is like a high or double Sabbath. So the land lays fallow in that year also.
As you wrote on your main website (???) there is never a special sabbath day on Friday because people couldn't keep their prepared food fresh for 2 days in a row.
My question is: Is there a similar thing for Sabath and Jubilee years?
If the Jubilee year directly follows the Sabbath year it would mean the land has to lay fallow 2 years in a row.
Many will starve then.
Your view please.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users