• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jubilee Dates question about dates Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Gideon 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:26 PM

Thank you for the informative WebSite, "Bible Prophecy Numbers." I'm new here so I'm not sure who's who. Is "Christian Forum" a part of B.P.N. or does he simply link here as from an independent WebSite?

Anyway, I have found it fascinating to see how certain significant historical dates link together into prophetic grids. A footnote on the above mentioned WebSite said:

Note, from the Exodus till AD 25 are 490 x 3 years, or 30 jubilees ending on His 30th birthday. He began His ministry the next year.

These two dates are BC 1446 and AD 25. (26?) Yup, I agree, time stoppers indeed.

But can somebody here fill us in with what comes in between! Is it possible to see a list of the 30 Jubilee dates converted from the 360 day calendar into our existing B.C. calendar system.

Many thanks,

Gideon
Sufficiency with a heart set free,
I know, is heaven-sent

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 17 September 2005 - 10:12 PM

Gideon, on Apr 3 2004, 02:26 PM, said:

Is it possible to see a list of the 30 Jubilee dates converted from the 360 day calendar into our existing B.C. calendar system.
Many thanks, Gideon.
View Post

The jubilees work with either the 360 calendar or the regular calendar. Both are used in the bible.

Counting from the exodus, or better ---from when God intended His people to enter the promised land a year later on Pentecost 1445 BC--- when we count 30 jubilees later we come to the 30th year of Christ.

A jubilee is 49 years (7 x 7 years), with the 50th being the jubilee year. The 49-year cycles are uninterupted and keep up with the 7 year cycles wherein the land was to lay fallow. Thus, 1446 BC + 49 years = 1397 BC with 1396 BC being the Jubilee year, and 1348 BC was the second jubilee with 1347 BC as the Jubilee year (aut. to aut.) and so forth to AD 25 and 26. (And there is more to this as to exact days and all that, but this is the basics.)

However, the Iraelites broke that covenant and wondered 40 years in the desert so that in 1406 BC they entered the Promised land, and this became when the actual jubilee cycles commenced. Thus, there is a 40-year gap between the jubilee's that God intended, which ends 30 cycles later at Christ's 30th year when He commenced His half-seven-year ministry. This means that there is a 40 year gap 30 jubilees from 1406 BC to AD 65 and 66 BC. (AD 25/26 + 40 years = AD 65/66.) This agrees perfectly with the prophetic pattern, because this same 40 years is the generation that Jesus spoke of when He said that this generation would not pass away until all these things are fulfilled. (This statement refers to two different things, by the way. It refers to the literal next 40 years --- a generation--- and it refers to a race of people, namely the Israelites.)

It happens that 40 years after Jesus began His ministry in AD 26 was when the seige of Jerusalem occured by the Romans. It lasted about three-and-a-half years which means that the city fell about 40 years after Jesus' death as well (AD 30 to AD 70). This is most remarkable!!!

Hence, the 40-years wondering in the desert by Israel for their unbelief for breaking the old covenant of Moses (by their unbelief) occurs again 30 Jubilees later (1470/1471 years) when again Israel through unbelief reject their Messiah and the New Covenant, and are expelled from the land. This is totally awesome!

1446 BC (old covenant of Moses) + 30 jubilees = New Covenant of Jesus!
1446-1406 BC plus 30 jubilees equals AD 26 to AD 66 (both equal 40 years unbelief.) (See book of Hebrews 3.)
1406 BC (enter Promised land) + 30 Jubilees = expulsion from Promised Land (and destruction of Jerusalem, the anti-thesis of Mount Sinai.

How awesome is our God!

And the details to this are even more amazing. (See website).

And the dates that are used are those commonly held by modern evangelical scholars, even though they themselves are unaware of these awesome patterns, to my knowledge.

As said, this pattern holds true for both the 360 calendar of the prophets and by the regular solar/lunar calendar of the Jews. The bible mentions both.

And this is just one tiny pattern! Just one!!! And the details of this one pattern are even more awesome. I have seen myself reel to the ground under the weight of what I was comprehending in the numbers. If you are not reeling than it is because you are not comprehending! :wacko: :o

God is awesome!

It is also interesting to note that the important 70th Jubilee spans from AD 1985/1986 + 40 years to AD 2025/2026. Will another three-and-a-half or seven year period of great consequence again occure from AD 2026-2033? Is this the "last generation."

I can't resist!

1446/1445 BC plus 36 (6 x 6) generations of 40 years (or 360 x 4 years -- note that 360 again!) comes to 6/5 BC, which is the birth of Christ.

The next 40 years of the wandering in the desert wherein "all that generation died" therefore marks the generation of Christ forwarded the same 36 generations (36 x 40 or 360 x 4) from 1406 BC.

Thus, the generation of Christ is in parallel with the generation that came out of Egypt. ("Out of Egypt I called my Son.") This agrees with the ancient prophecy of Isa 53:8 "By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation, who among them considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living for the transgression of my people to whom the stroke was due?"

Is it any wonder that men are without excuse for not believing!

Click here for a discussion on the 490 of Daniel and the length of Christ's ministry.

Heb 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, even Jesus;
Heb 3:2 who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also was Moses in all his house.
Heb 3:3 For he hath been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, by so much as he that built the house hath more honor than the house.
Heb 3:4 For every house is builded by some one; but he that built all things is God.
Heb 3:5 And Moses indeed was faithful in all his house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were afterward to be spoken;
Heb 3:6 but Christ as a son, over his house; whose house are we, if we hold fast our boldness and the glorying of our hope firm unto the end.
Heb 3:7 Wherefore, even as the Holy Spirit saith, To-day if ye shall hear his voice,
Heb 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, Like as in the day of the trial in the wilderness,
Heb 3:9 Where your fathers tried me by proving me, And saw my works forty years.
Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was displeased with this generation, And said, They do always err in their heart: But they did not know my ways;
Heb 3:11 As I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest haply there shall be in any one of you an evil heart of unbelief, in falling away from the living God:
Heb 3:13 but exhort one another day by day, so long as it is called To-day; lest any one of you be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin:
Heb 3:14 for we are become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our confidence firm unto the end:
Heb 3:15 while it is said, To-day if ye shall hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:16 For who, when they heard, did provoke? nay, did not all they that came out of Egypt by Moses?
Heb 3:17 And with whom was he displeased forty years? was it not with them that sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?
Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that were disobedient?
Heb 3:19 And we see that they were not able to enter in because of unbelief.

#3 User is offline   Sail2awe 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2005 - 01:43 PM

This is truly remarcable. I haven't read this forum yet, but certainly shall.

What do you think about the Lord's words regarding for the sake...time will be cut short?

I had been thinking this was speaking to the 5 months of Satan's arrival defacto at the 6th trumpet, but not decisively so.

I've got some reading to do. Thank you for this bb, I am privilaged to be here.
In a Time of Universal Deceit -=- Telling The Truth is a Revolutionary Act - en tois epouraniois en ChristōI.

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:10 PM

Sail2awe, on Sep 22 2005, 02:43 PM, said:

This is truly remarkable. I haven't read this forum yet, but certainly shall.

What do you think about the Lord's words regarding for the sake...time will be cut short?

I had been thinking this was speaking to the 5 months of Satan's arrival defacto at the 6th trumpet, but not decisively so.

I've got some reading to do. Thank you for this bb, I am privileged to be here.
View Post

Allow me to say something quite controversial in response to your question:

For that time to be "cut short" implies the cutting short of a seven-year period in half, such as the famine was in the days of Elijah. (See James 5; Dan. 9, 12; Rev. 11-13, etc.)

I believe that the return of Christ will be arranged in such a numeric fashion that the post, pre, and mid tribulationalists (and probably pre-wrath too!) will all turn out to be correct; It will simply be a matter of perspective.

I do believe I speak this by the Holy Ghost, as I am confident that this is what He has shown me after about 20,000 hours of diligent study in bible numeric with the hand of God heavily upon me.

I have seen this pattern again and again played out in actual world events as a sign to me so that I do not miss His point.

As a simply analogy, take the seven years of blessing of Joseph followed by the seven years of famine:

Two seven-year periods side by side. Let us divided them in half. Do you notice that this creates a third seven-year period in the middle of the two sevens? If the rapture occurred at the beginning of the famine, one could say that it was the end of the seven-years of famine, or one could say that it was in the middle of the central (third) seven-years.

And just to make things more complicated, the children of Israel actually entered Egypt "two" years into the second seven years of the famine! Recall the "time, times, and half-a-time" of Daniel and Revelation. (I.e.., "One year, two years, and half-a-year.")

And why the strange order? Why not for consistency sake have "Half-a-year, one-year, and two years"? Would this not be the natural sequence of numbers? Is it not a clue to look a little closer at things?

I believe that the internal structure of that final seven-year period of trial destined to come upon this earth will be extremely simple at first sight, but very complex upon closer examination.

"A Wheel within a 'Wheel!"

Posted Image

Let us take, {"1 year" "2 years" "half-a-year"} = 3.5 years plus the rest of the 3.5 years that completes seven years.

{"1 year" "2 years" "half-a-year"} {"1 year" "2 years" "half-a-year"}

(And we can double all this if we add a second seven-year period such as was in the days of Joseph's famine, and in the days of his father Jacob when he worked 7 + 7 years for two wives at the age of 77.)

Notice how that there are two internal three-and-a-half year periods within these two sets:

{1 year" "2 years" "half-a-year"} {1 year" "2 years" "half-a-year"}

{1 year" "2 years" "half-a-year"} {1 year" "2 years" "half-a-year"}

Now don't you think this won't cause some confusion during the tribulation period --- it will! Moreover, what if there is another seven-years entering into the millennium itself? A time of cleansing of the land. (Ezekiel 38-39?)

And often in the bible a seven-year period is elongated into 7.5 years, such as with the temple of Solomon. (I believe the age will last about 7500 years, for this reason: to complete the last night, since "the evening and the morning were the first day.")

Thus, I believe that there will be three major seven-year periods running during the tribulation period, with one of them overlapping in the middle. And there will be four more (2 and 2) because of the "time, times, and half-a-time" effect --- a total of seven seven-year periods over a 14 or 15 year period!

And beyond this complexity there will be three calendars in use, the Jewish calendar, the solar calendar (Gregorian), and the 360 calendar of the prophets. And each of these will have its own several variations!

So then, to the casual observer there will be a simple seven-year period! But the trained eye will observe seven-times seven years in overlap over a 15 year period. Each of these sevens will have its own story to tell. Perhaps one will entail the time of the reign of the city Babylon --- religious, political, and commercial, and another of the length of the beasts reign, and another concerning the period of the Two-Witnesses; another of the women in the desert; another of the time that no man can buy nor sell, ---perhaps each commencing upon some sort of judgment as seen in the book of Revelation. These are just possible examples off the top of my head.

Thus, to the casual observer who focuses and fixates on one thing, he simply observes the period of the reign of the beast, and to another the period of prophesying of the Two Witnesses. --- They might even argue with each other over which time frame is the correct one! --- But it will be both, and more!

The easiest marker to look for will be when the antichrist sits himself up in the temple. But there will be lesser events also working on 3.5-year grids interweaving with the rest!

Sorry to complicate matters!
As you can see from the above complexity that it would be a small matter for Jesus to "cut short" the age in such a way so as to leave all parties humbled who took sides as to when it would be! And yet He will keep us all on our toes, waiting breathlessly for His appearing, all the while forced to walk by faith one day at a time.

But when it happens, and it will indeed happen similarly as I have said, then all who read this now will know that I have spoken these things by the Lord God, and not from my own imagination. But if you disagree, that is all right. It matters not! Time will prove itself, and I love and respect all of you anyway!

God bless you one and all that love and long for the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ! :)

===========

For more see www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org/

Click here for a related post on this bible numeric.

#5 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:14 PM

:)
shekel....that is right.

and that is one reason God laughs... (he loves everyone.)

there is no one that is Greater than God. and everyone shall marvel.

we all shall Marvel at His Glory.....

and the details? who could possible relate them ALL ?!?

love you shekel.
bz

#6 Guest_Miche_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 September 2005 - 12:25 AM

Do any of you ever wonder if the things we write today will be put into a "book" to help others later? What I mean is, will there be another Bible? For the thousand year reign? I know we will Have Christ, but will He somehow use the words he gives us now?

Am I the only one that thinks of things likes this?????

Does anyone else think that just maybe we will be able to check out videos of our own life after we are in Heaven????? lol Can you imagine
being able to watch a part of your life totally from Gods perspective? Seeing all of the angles. Seeing all of the influences in your life etc.

ok ok, Now I am :blush:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users