Christian-Forum.net: Truth Behind Freedom Tower Name Change - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Truth Behind Freedom Tower Name Change From "Freedom" Tower To "One World" Tower Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

1776 FREEDOM TOWER NAME CHANGED TO “THE ONE WORLD FREE TRADE CENTER”

GET IT?

“ONE WORLD”

IT’S RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND YET PEOPLE ARE OBLIVIOUS! :o :excl:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LBu2MFDMX6k

The name change is guised under the seemingly technical auspices of its so-called “legal address” (One World Trade Center) and under the propaganda of “most effective marketing of the building”. BUT, the TRUE REALITY is rooted in the hidden agenda of the sinister Illuminati/Freemasons and New (One) World Order Globalist-Elite to galvanize the site and America as the HEADQUARTERS for the ONE WORLD ORDER (WORLD BEAST) for the coming global dictatorship in which the planet will be subdivided into 10 governing regions. This is in contradistinction to the name “The Freedom Tower” and will END AND USURP CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS and institute SERVITUDE. Note the Egyptian “Eye of Horus” (All Seeing Eye of the Masons) was depicted during the 9/11 Memorial Service at Ground Zero, below:

All Seeing Eye of Horus - During the 9/11 Memorial Service at Ground Zero:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 10 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users