Christian-Forum.net: Obama Is Son Of Satan & The (false) Messiah - Christian-Forum.net

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Obama Is Son Of Satan & The (false) Messiah Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:51 AM

Obama Is Son of Satan & The (False) Messiah

Here are some startling subconscious speech reversals extrapolated from McCain’s campaign Ad entitled, “The One”, regarding Obama, which appears to further confirm Obama as the “False Messiah”. Ironically, in speaking about Obama, McCain’s own subconscious reverse speech reveals Obama’s TRUE identity as the “Son of Satan”, while simultaneously the reverse subconscious speech of Obama used in the Ad declares himself as the (False) “Messiah”, what some would term as the ANTICHRIST. The two declarations cross-support and cross-confirm the other. Again, as in all the Obama reverse speeches post on YouTube, Obama’s subliminal message to ALL Americans is utter and complete DEATH as the ultimate spiritual objective that will manifest, involving the annihilation of the United States as we currently know it.

McCAIN: “You see the son of Satan. You’ll see much more.”

OBAMA: “I will be your Messiah.”

“My fate is so, yeah.” (May also be: “I’ll save us, oh yeah.”)

“Gonna take my spear and kill you.”

“Without fail, holy, holy. Don’t push me.”

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9m_7v9c-5AM

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 20 February 2009 - 01:56 AM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#2 User is offline   Adeline 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:05 AM

Hi Seven,

I listened to this video and although I do not understand how backward speeches work, I stand in amazement. Although Obama does not impress me and his first month in office has been a charade I don't believe he is the son of satan. Perhaps Obama is being used as satans pawn but that is all. With enough prayer and love going towards Obama perhaps the negative evil forces would leave him alone?

In Christian Love,

Al

"You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus."
2 Timothy 2:

#3 User is offline   Maz 

• Roughly Hewn And Still Spewin...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:07 AM

Does Satan have sons or just servants?
When you do a thing by faith it seems as though you are being asked for a favour when in fact you are being given one.

#4 User is offline   researcher 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:19 AM

View Postdebait, on Feb 19 2009, 11:07 PM, said:

Does Satan have sons or just servants?

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I came forth and am come from God; for neither have I come of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.
Joh 8:45 But because I say the truth, ye believe me not.

Apparently he has sons. Jesus said God was not the father of the pharisees, but that Satan was.

#5 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:48 AM

View PostAdeline, on Feb 20 2009, 02:05 AM, said:

Hi Seven,

I listened to this video and although I do not understand how backward speeches work, I stand in amazement. Although Obama does not impress me and his first month in office has been a charade I don't believe he is the son of satan. Perhaps Obama is being used as satans pawn but that is all. With enough prayer and love going towards Obama perhaps the negative evil forces would leave him alone?

In Christian Love,

Al

Sorry, but what you "think" is not what the subconscious speech reversal reveals and states. It's not open to "opinion".

Reverse speech analysis was first explored by David John Oates. When a forward statement is played in reverse the subconscious speaks in the forward. The reverse speech is a statement from the subconscience that is always in the affirmative telling the truth. It never lies. Oates was nominated for a Nobel Prize for his research.

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 20 February 2009 - 07:04 AM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#6 User is offline   Godsword 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:09 AM

"My fate is so, yeah." (May also be: "I'll save us, oh yeah.")

And if a sample of "reverse speech" can have such drastically different interpretations as the above two possibilities ("My fate is" versus "I'll save us", which sound, in normal English, quite, quite different; not to mention their very different meanings), why in the world should anyone put any stock in "reverse speech"?

This post has been edited by Godsword: 20 February 2009 - 07:10 AM

Revelation 22:21

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users