• You cannot reply to this topic

44th Presidential Inauguration Rate Topic: ****- 1 Votes

#25 User is offline   Andypants 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:58 AM

View Post+Shine+, on Jan 20 2009, 03:57 PM, said:

Free? I don't know about that... some of the government ministers are known to be Christians, other's aren't.... some are corrupt... just like any other Western "democracy".

That is the closest thing we have to freedom in this world, until Christ himself reigns as King on Earth as he does in Heaven.
I agree, it is not very free, but we only know this because we know true freedom in Christ, to many this worldly freedom is freedom, but to us, we wait for true freedom from above.

This post has been edited by Andypants: 20 January 2009 - 03:45 AM

#26 User is offline   freedom 

• JESUS LOVES you! and I do too!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:44 AM

2 million + follwers of "O" at the Inauguration...

Crowd of Two Million Fills the Mall

http://www.washingto...2000524_pf.html

For me, I will stick to the NARROW GATE and the NARROW PATH. No man is worth this much idol worship...it snowed in Memphis this morning...temperature dropped 2 degrees rapidly. It is a very cold day....

This post has been edited by freedom: 20 January 2009 - 11:46 AM

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

REDEEMED and FORGIVEN! PRAISE the LORD!

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' ~ Unknown

Doing the LORD'S WORK is more important than personal gain. (See Ezra 5:1-5 and Haggai 1.) If the LORD is doing a WORK, I want to be serving HIM in it.

Do you know JESUS? HE's my BEST FRIEND.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

May the LORD bless you always, Susan
(formerly known as Onetiggerroo)

Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up. ~ Unknown

#27 User is offline   freedom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:13 PM

Presidential Inauguration speech...

REMARKS OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
Inaugural Address
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Washington, D.C.

http://www.drudgerep...om/flashosi.htm

Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' ~ Unknown

Doing the LORD'S WORK is more important than personal gain. (See Ezra 5:1-5 and Haggai 1.) If the LORD is doing a WORK, I want to be serving HIM in it.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

#28 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:39 PM

Did you notice Obambimbo stumbled all over the RUDIMENTARY and SIMPLE words of the presidential oath-----OY! Most scary of all he could not bring himself to say “FAITHFULLY”… obviously it’s an ill omen, no doubt.

"I, Barak Hussein Obama------ (repeats it again) I, Barak Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear---- that I will-------------duh---------- fa------ duh--------that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#29 User is offline   freedom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:05 PM

View PostTHE SEVEN THUNDERS, on Jan 20 2009, 01:39 PM, said:

Did you notice Obambimbo stumbled all over the RUDIMENTARY and SIMPLE words of the presidential oath-----OY! Most scary of all he could not bring himself to say “FAITHFULLY”… obviously it’s an ill omen, no doubt.

"I, Barak Hussein Obama------ (repeats it again) I, Barak Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear---- that I will-------------duh---------- fa------ duh--------that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

BBC News has a video clip, of the enormous occasion...yep, stuttered through his name, and yeppers! The rest is history. May the LORD have MERCY on the USA and our new President.

This post has been edited by freedom: 20 January 2009 - 01:05 PM

#30 User is offline   End-Time Calling 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:51 PM

OK now what is the name of the false prophet here on this board that repeatedly said President Obama would not be inauguated. He said he would never be sworn in as president of this country. He said this matter of factly and went as far as to say even though he won the election contrary to the false statements this person already made, but he was also sworn in just as he said he would not be.
So bring forth his name and have him/or removed for the sake of the elect here.
What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:21-23

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users