Christian-Forum.net: Crash Of Flight 1549 Is A Sign Of The Many-headed Monster In Revelations. - Christian-Forum.net

• (25 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Crash Of Flight 1549 Is A Sign Of The Many-headed Monster In Revelations. 1549 was the year of the many-headed monster Rate Topic: ***-- 2 Votes

#13 User is offline   raysondawn 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:19 AM

All righty then.

This post has been edited by raysondawn: 17 January 2009 - 10:20 AM

#14 User is offline   Josepha Cobbi 

• THY Will Be Done
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:34 AM

then make the non-christians into christians, dennis... take to the streets.
Regularly updated: Island in The Kingdom
Posted Image

Verdict by the High and Mighty Todd:
Josepha has been violating the forum rules:
"We respectfully ask that all members act in a courteous manner towards others, regardless of opinion and belief. " Josepha has been treating many members in a non-courteous manner. Posting disabled for 5 days.

Is this your way of saying that as long as they present things "nicely" they can blaspheme?

Enjoying the weather lately? You are unaware of what actually caused it, do you?

Matthew 27
[14] And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

#15 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:01 AM

View PostJosepha Cobbi, on Jan 17 2009, 10:34 AM, said:

then make the non-christians into christians, dennis... take to the streets.

VISIONVICTORY.........on youtube, has a new video........20 minutes.........his prediction is........riots in the big cities in 2009,,,,,,,,,,especially in California

that state is having HUGE problems with it's budget.........no money to pay employees, loans, tax refunds,
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#16 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

I only heard of this plane crash yesterday --- I was busy editing my sites on Thursday.

This morning at about 9 am, I believe the Spirit whispered to me that this downed plane was a sign (like that of the Twin Towers) --- that the economy has crashed but that God will spare the people who are praying, similar to Paul's shipwreck in the book of Acts wherein 276 were saved by the faith of one.

At first I did not like this interpretation. I want to see the economy completely collapse because the nations deserve it! But that is the flesh talking, not God. Then I went to my computer and turned on the forum and Dennis had an pm waiting for me asking if the downed plane was a sign. And so I take that as confirmation that it was the Spirit of God that spoke to me what I did not want to hear.

Notice Paul's initial prediction of total disaster, but then because of prayer only the ship was lost but the people spared...

Act 27:10 And said unto them, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives.
---

Act 27:20 And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on [us], all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.
Act 27:21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.
Act 27:22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of [any man's] life among you, but of the ship.
Act 27:23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,
Act 27:24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
Act 27:25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.
Act 27:26 Howbeit we must be cast upon a certain island.

Act 27:22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of [any man's] life among you, but of the ship.

Act 27:37 There were 276 people on the ship,

================

So both ships crashed on water at an Island, the one suffered a very long crash --- 14 days, the other very short --- five minutes.

============

I also understand the numeric of the 155 (saved passengers).

It is the companion number to the 276 saved of Paul's shipwreck. This I already understood many years ago in previous studies. It has to do with cycles of 430 (the 390+40=430 of Ezekiel 4.) If you do a Google search for 430 days you will see that the first two sites are my own, and so what I am about to write I am not making up. The second link is particularly relevant.

http://www.1260-1290...le-prophecy.htm

It is a complex article, but if you read it you will begin to see how I arrived at 276 and 155 some years ago as related to each other. If we let 155 and 276 stand for 155 BC/AD and 276 AD/BC, we see that they are 430 years apart. Importantly, these dates are part of the ongoing cycles of 430's from the entry to Egypt and Exodus in 1876/1446 (1445), to fall of Jerusalem and entry back to Egypt (and Babylon) in 586 BC, down to Paul's shipwreck in AD 59 and to Rome in AD 60. (Also the 430 is divided in half as 215 + 215, so that from Abraham's call out of Babylon in 2091 BC to Pauls going back to Babylon (Rome) are 2150 years.)

Anyway, the 155 and 276 are set ahead intentionally one year (instead of 156 and 275), so that AD 60 in in the middle of these two dates if we allow for this one-year. There is a reason for each and everything. Thus, from the 1446/5 BC Exodus unto 155/156 are 430 x 3 years, or 1290 years total (Dan. 12). Etc.

Also, the day of the shipwreck has a symbolic date of 155 BC, because it happened 155 days ("Day of Atonement" + 1 day ("after") + "14 days" of storm = 180 - 11 - 14 = 155 days = as BC 155/156) before the religious New Year of AD 60 when Paul came to (exile) in Rome, which year aligns back to all the other 430's, thus making that New Year of AD 60 a pivotal symbolic countdown year. (See the link http://www.1260-1290...le-prophecy.htm for how all that works.)

So, anyway, 155 and 276 have always gone together in my mind concerning Paul's shipwreck. 430 is associated with famine and siege in the bible in Ezekiel 4, as is 390, and thus agrees with the theme of economic collapse, as was the sign of the fall of the Twin Towers. (For that article see... http://www.bible-cod...ic-collapse.htm )

The plane crash occurred 390 x 5 years after Paul's shipwreck in AD 59, or 1950 years. (Ezek. 4.)

On my site we have been counting down each day as representing symbolic years for a long time now. It happens that Jan. 15, 2009, (3:31 p.m) when the plane crashed, represented the symbolic date of 396 BC or AD 3625 in this countdown. It happens that 396 BC is 390 days to birth/conception of Christ in 6/5 BC, and the remaining 40 years/days is his "generation" cut short in AD 30. AD 3625 is 3900 day/years back to 276 BC.

You will note in that article that due to a one-month variance the dates can be put back a month (though this variance is of lesser importance.) But even if we use it then 396/3625 becomes 426 BC/3595 AD, which is 430 to the mirror of Christ's birth, and 430 x 9 (1290 x 3) back to 276 BC, or 430 x 8 to AD 155. So, there are four symbolic years/dates for the day of the crash, and all four have basically the same pattern, that of the 430 and 390 of Ezekiel's famine siege. More could be said, but you get the idea.

The flight number, "1549", thus, seems all the more to represent the year AD 1549 since the number of passengers saved (also) does.

==================

"Following the rescue, the plane remained afloat but partially submerged and was eventually moored to a pier near the World Financial Center in Lower Manhattan, roughly 4 miles (6 km) downstream from where it had ditched, to prevent it from floating out to sea."
http://en.wikipedia....ays_Flight_1549

And so, in that the plane came to rest near where 9/11 happened, which represented the economic collapse that began 7 years later (430 x 6 days), and in that the plane crash is meant to remind us of Paul's shipwreck by certain numeric and thematic clues, thus, God is reminding us of what Paul's shipwreck then meant and applying it today, and is also telling us what will happen in the future concerning our current economic fall. The Twin Towers fell due to crashed planes and the Twin Engines failed on flight 1549. Both crashed, but now God will show mercy because of the One, which is Christ Jesus, who is praying, and so are we praying, and He prays with and through us by His Spirit.

And so our economy must come adrift and eventually sink, but God will show mercy for His names sake, for He is not ready to completely cast off America, but she must suffer a measure of loss to ship and goods, but not to life. Blessed by His merciful name! But Rome (Babylon) and prison, like Paul, is still the final destination --- that prophecy has not changed, nor will it.

"By landing successfully on water, the captain "achieved one of the rarest and most technically challenging feats in commercial aviation," The Wall Street Journal said." http://en.wikipedia....ays_Flight_1549

And so the economy will continue its icy drift for some time yet. But our "Pilot with 40 years of experience" of bearing us up on His wings will surely see to it that His own land safely, and the world, too, will be blessed by us because of Him. (For "40 years" see Ezek. 4.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

======
Also see True and False Predictions

#17 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:35 AM

This has been seen in part and testified to in part on the other string as well.
God performed a sign for all the world to see.

On a wing and a prayer..a sign from above.

God has foretold mercy to me since the late 90's but the begining of last year..sign after sign...
Chastisment under grace...has been the magnified theme.

He shows me the mercy he has prepared for this country in the midst of chastisement because he remembers...

He wants us to remember too.

As Val has reminded me through the feasts and altars. Rememberance..

How we have those little things in our lives that are points to remember in times of trouble and sorrow like David did in the cave of Adullam.

He wants to raise us up out of deep waters so we can hear him call our name. God allows us to go down and then demonstrates his mercy...for those clothed in white and called according to his purpose...

Be George Baily for awhile and look back over your life at the things God called you into that you completed in him...every cup of water...he remembers.

There's still some credit in our spiritual bank book folks.

This post has been edited by Miki: 17 January 2009 - 02:28 PM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#18 User is offline   Josepha Cobbi 

• THY Will Be Done
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:01 PM

Amen!!!
Regularly updated: Island in The Kingdom
Posted Image

Verdict by the High and Mighty Todd:
Josepha has been violating the forum rules:
"We respectfully ask that all members act in a courteous manner towards others, regardless of opinion and belief. " Josepha has been treating many members in a non-courteous manner. Posting disabled for 5 days.

Is this your way of saying that as long as they present things "nicely" they can blaspheme?

Enjoying the weather lately? You are unaware of what actually caused it, do you?

Matthew 27
[14] And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

• (25 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users