• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mt. Rainier Erupts Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:58 AM

I live near Mt. Rainier in the foothills.
I looked out and it suddenly exploded....only l was viewing it through the corner dinning room picture window of my fathers house in Seattle.

I've always wondered about the mountain in my back yard...and the name.. Rainier..His reign is near perhaps.

The dinning room picture window is self explanatory..although the idea that it is a corner window also is interesting...making me wonder if we are about to turn a corner...

In the dream it went on and on and on. It kept exploding until it was down to no top and then still it went on.

I woke up totally rested. I'd slept great and sound. I was refreshed but the dream was alive in my mind. I roll over and looked at the clock. It was 2:20...The first thought that came to my mind was something mentioned in the bible-codes web site about wrath going on and on and on.

I had to get on line and google it under wrath went on. Here is what l found:

The phrase, "Concerning her, wrath is pent-up from God," also contains two plays on words:

1) "Pent up" is the same word as "shut up," in the Hebrew. As Babylon was shut up by the Persians, and as the message on the wall was "shut up" so that they could not read it, and as the bible codes are "shut up" too, even so, God's wrath was and is shut up, ready to explode against mystery Babylon.

2) "Wrath is pent-up..." In the bible, the word for wrath, here, is nose. When one is angry, the nose flares up, and thus the word became a simile for anger. And since the word, "pent up" properly means: "blocked up," thus, the line may read: "The nose is stuffed up against her!" (I.e., like a volcano!)

This second half of the banner-pole bible code ends off like the first half did. As it begins its coiling around the top of the banner, it again links the message abut Babylon directly to Jesus Christ. It starts off by speaking to ancient Babylon, but ends off by (especially) speaking to us in the present.

They put God to the test!

Yet, God will test them, O' banner-pole of Thomas,

to test them indeed, O' great tree!

In Daniel's day, the Babylonians tested the Lord's patience with their willful arrogance and blasphemies, therefore, the writing on the wall (i.e., "the banner") comes to test the Babylonians. They fell short---they failed the test---they could not read, nor interpret the riddle on the wall.

The last word, "O' great-tree," can be left out, but it aids us in the interpretation if we leave it in.

'The great tree' is also symbolic of the Babylonian kingdom. Read the vision that Nebuchadnezzar had of the tall tree that reached heaven, but was cut down (i.e., the chapter before the 'writing on the wall,' Daniel 4). After that, read the bible code again! Recall that this vision symbolized the very thing that Belshazzar was rebuked for by Daniel---namely, that Belshazzar did not heed the warning about the tall tree that was cut down, (Daniel 5:18). This time, however, both king and kingdom was to be cut down! (Cf., Luke 13:19.)

But the question today is: 'Are you like Belshazzar, putting God to the test by your refusal to heed the warning of the bible code, or are you like Thomas? This bible codes is testing you to see whether you will temp God by your stubbornness. On the other hand, if you are bowing to the Lord Jesus Christ, of whom this bible code is about, then the banner is your banner, and you are the Thomas about whom the code speaks. And if you call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and believe on Him for you salvation, and claim Jesus Christ as your own, then this banner pole is your banner pole, (for the banner-pole is the cross of Jesus). (It is by faith that you are saved, not of works; it is the gift of God, Eph. 2:8). So, pick up your banner, and follow Him!

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," (Rom. 10:9). http://74.125.95.132...r...;cd=2&gl=us

But then l followed the link on that page to the original interpretation
...the term that came to my mind immediately after l awoke:

Posted Image Posted Image

Who is my mother?

(The banner of light tested them.)

He was angry---

She mourned His Lamp,

a terrifying symbol---

His Lamp melted (them) (or, "...Lamp was melted")

Terrifying wrath went on and on and on...
(Word-play: lit., "...around and around.")
I will give a sign... (Rev. 12)

"Who is my mother?"

(And the light weighed them.) http://www.bible-cod...-bible-code.htm

Just as an after thought l checked out
Revelation 2:20 The time l looked at the clock.

But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

2:18-29 Even when the Lord knows the works of his people to be wrought in love, faith, zeal, and patience; yet if his eyes, which are as a flame of fire, observe them committing or allowing what is evil, he will rebuke, correct, or punish them. Here is praise of the ministry and people of Thyatira, by One who knew the principles from which they acted. They grew wiser and better. All Christians should earnestly desire that their last works may be their best works. Yet this church connived at some wicked seducers. God is known by the judgments he executes; and by this upon seducers, he shows his certain knowledge of the hearts of men, of their principles, designs, frame, and temper.

Encouragement is given to those who kept themselves pure and undefiled.

It is dangerous to despise the mystery of God, and as dangerous to receive the mysteries of Satan.

Let us beware of the depths of Satan, of which those who know the least are the most happy.

How tender Christ is of his faithful servants! He lays nothing upon his servants but what is for their good. There is promise of an ample reward to the persevering, victorious believer; also knowledge and wisdom, suitable to their power and dominion. Christ brings day with him into the soul, the light of grace and of glory, in the presence and enjoyment of him their Lord and Saviour. After every victory let us follow up our advantage against the enemy, that we may overcome and keep the works of Christ to the end.

This post has been edited by Miki: 25 November 2008 - 08:01 AM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#2 User is offline   Humble Bob 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:27 PM

Hi Miki, Mt Rainer will blow one day. I hope you're not in the area if it does, otherwise I don't think it will be "the rapture" that takes you.
Yes, God does not play dice, but man does

The indifferent person is worse than the one with ill intention

The only good thing about fear is finding courage

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:01 AM

HB..You're funny..yes l know.
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:16 AM

Because l've had this dream ...does it mean the Mt. Rainier is going to erupt?

I have to take into consideration the words that came to mind when l awoke..and where those words came from.

"And it went on and on and on.."

Will the mountain erupt? Probably... as we look at what's happening on the earth in Revelation.
But it's not the main point...In searching those words, it shows me this is symbolic first...

Also because this is the second Volcano sign l've been shown and because the calling on my life was tied to Mt. St. Helens time frame and things God showed me personally that had to do with Moses Aaron the burning bush etc...

I believe God is taking past signs and is fast forwarding me to understand what's happened in the past is now once again in the present..

God is revealing this to me because l'm seeking and l believe

and it's more important than anything else to me.

With my trip to Hawaii God used it to teach me something similar...right atop the largest Volcano in the world...In sheltered Kona ...with a little church built on the foundations of the past..lava stones...the little church..the remnant...the 144k will be livingstones and the latter glory will be greater than the former...He will do this when all seems lost...

When all seems lost he will extend his arm and rescue his buddy..his friend...Out from the sinking depths he will lift them..calling their name..

This will happen at the apex of time..
Is this a typeor the real deal?....

We don't know the day or hour but we can be ready in urgency...not like a frog in a heated cauldron not seeing the signs of the times... but hopping to the edge croaking out the warning..

This post has been edited by Miki: 26 November 2008 - 10:18 AM

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   1LikeDeborah 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:11 AM

View PostMiki, on Nov 25 2008, 08:58 AM, said:

I live near Mt. Rainier in the foothills.
I looked out and it suddenly exploded....only l was viewing it through the corner dinning room picture window of my fathers house in Seattle.

I've always wondered about the mountain in my back yard...and the name.. Rainier..His reign is near perhaps.

The dinning room picture window is self explanatory..although the idea that it is a corner window also is interesting...making me wonder if we are about to turn a corner...

In the dream it went on and on and on. It kept exploding until it was down to no top and then still it went on.

I woke up totally rested. I'd slept great and sound. I was refreshed but the dream was alive in my mind. I roll over and looked at the clock. It was 2:20...The first thought that came to my mind was something mentioned in the bible-codes web site about wrath going on and on and on.

I had to get on line and google it under wrath went on. Here is what l found:

The phrase, "Concerning her, wrath is pent-up from God," also contains two plays on words:

1) "Pent up" is the same word as "shut up," in the Hebrew. As Babylon was shut up by the Persians, and as the message on the wall was "shut up" so that they could not read it, and as the bible codes are "shut up" too, even so, God's wrath was and is shut up, ready to explode against mystery Babylon.

2) "Wrath is pent-up..." In the bible, the word for wrath, here, is nose. When one is angry, the nose flares up, and thus the word became a simile for anger. And since the word, "pent up" properly means: "blocked up," thus, the line may read: "The nose is stuffed up against her!" (I.e., like a volcano!)

This second half of the banner-pole bible code ends off like the first half did. As it begins its coiling around the top of the banner, it again links the message abut Babylon directly to Jesus Christ. It starts off by speaking to ancient Babylon, but ends off by (especially) speaking to us in the present.

They put God to the test!

Yet, God will test them, O' banner-pole of Thomas,

to test them indeed, O' great tree!

In Daniel's day, the Babylonians tested the Lord's patience with their willful arrogance and blasphemies, therefore, the writing on the wall (i.e., "the banner") comes to test the Babylonians. They fell short---they failed the test---they could not read, nor interpret the riddle on the wall.

The last word, "O' great-tree," can be left out, but it aids us in the interpretation if we leave it in.

'The great tree' is also symbolic of the Babylonian kingdom. Read the vision that Nebuchadnezzar had of the tall tree that reached heaven, but was cut down (i.e., the chapter before the 'writing on the wall,' Daniel 4). After that, read the bible code again! Recall that this vision symbolized the very thing that Belshazzar was rebuked for by Daniel---namely, that Belshazzar did not heed the warning about the tall tree that was cut down, (Daniel 5:18). This time, however, both king and kingdom was to be cut down! (Cf., Luke 13:19.)

But the question today is: 'Are you like Belshazzar, putting God to the test by your refusal to heed the warning of the bible code, or are you like Thomas? This bible codes is testing you to see whether you will temp God by your stubbornness. On the other hand, if you are bowing to the Lord Jesus Christ, of whom this bible code is about, then the banner is your banner, and you are the Thomas about whom the code speaks. And if you call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and believe on Him for you salvation, and claim Jesus Christ as your own, then this banner pole is your banner pole, (for the banner-pole is the cross of Jesus). (It is by faith that you are saved, not of works; it is the gift of God, Eph. 2:8). So, pick up your banner, and follow Him!

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," (Rom. 10:9). http://74.125.95.132...r...;cd=2&gl=us

But then l followed the link on that page to the original interpretation
...the term that came to my mind immediately after l awoke:

Posted Image Posted Image

Who is my mother?

(The banner of light tested them.)

He was angry---

She mourned His Lamp,

a terrifying symbol---

His Lamp melted (them) (or, "...Lamp was melted")

Terrifying wrath went on and on and on...
(Word-play: lit., "...around and around.")
I will give a sign... (Rev. 12)

"Who is my mother?"

(And the light weighed them.) http://www.bible-cod...-bible-code.htm

Just as an after thought l checked out
Revelation 2:20 The time l looked at the clock.

But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

2:18-29 Even when the Lord knows the works of his people to be wrought in love, faith, zeal, and patience; yet if his eyes, which are as a flame of fire, observe them committing or allowing what is evil, he will rebuke, correct, or punish them. Here is praise of the ministry and people of Thyatira, by One who knew the principles from which they acted. They grew wiser and better. All Christians should earnestly desire that their last works may be their best works. Yet this church connived at some wicked seducers. God is known by the judgments he executes; and by this upon seducers, he shows his certain knowledge of the hearts of men, of their principles, designs, frame, and temper.

Encouragement is given to those who kept themselves pure and undefiled.

It is dangerous to despise the mystery of God, and as dangerous to receive the mysteries of Satan.

Let us beware of the depths of Satan, of which those who know the least are the most happy.

How tender Christ is of his faithful servants! He lays nothing upon his servants but what is for their good. There is promise of an ample reward to the persevering, victorious believer; also knowledge and wisdom, suitable to their power and dominion. Christ brings day with him into the soul, the light of grace and of glory, in the presence and enjoyment of him their Lord and Saviour. After every victory let us follow up our advantage against the enemy, that we may overcome and keep the works of Christ to the end.

I wouldn't be surprised. I visited Raineir back 1993 my cousin moved to WA few years ago. It still active and Raineir is not Mt. St. Helens--but one that will just blow its top off I bet. I know they have St. Helens classified as more dangerous in sense but Mt. Raineir sits right outside Olympia...but I will say it was beautiful :)

Raineir is is old norse for Ragnar/Raynor---(Norse Armegeddon is Ragnarok). It means 'warrior judgment, deciding warrior'

#6 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:44 AM

Thanks deb1..

Interesting about the name. God has used both St Helen's and Mt. Rainier as a sign to help me understand. Shortly after the dream a season of weather began...It was dubbed..

The longest Storm.

KIRO 7 Special: The Longest Storm
KIRO 7 Eyewitness News takes you inside one of the most severe weather seasons in history.

Extreme winter weather just kept coming -- leaving scores stranded, homes flooded, roads packed with ice and flooded by rising rivers

I wondered about the Lord's rain......

In fact this season of weather still hasn't broken. Just when you think it's over. Something else.
Right after the flooding an inversion pattern set in and it's been depressing days and days of fog. We're in a stage 2 burn ban. It seems like it's gone on forever.

When all seems lost he will extend his arm and rescue his buddy..his friend...Out from the sinking depths he will lift them..calling their name..
...but not yet..

This post has been edited by Miki: 24 January 2009 - 07:46 AM

Posted Image

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users