Christian-Forum.net: Battle For Truth, Biblical Soldiers - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battle For Truth, Biblical Soldiers Armaggedon?

#1 User is offline   ~Selah~ 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:01 AM

Revelation 16:15-16
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

~Battle Truth, Biblical Soldiers~

Revelation 17:14
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

I having been feeling this welling up inside of me of late. That there is a war going on above our heads, and whilst the war is going on above us, we here who are faithful to His Word and girded with truth & the full armour of Yahweh (or even getting armoured up) are down here in earth battling for truth. Truth is found in one place, the Holy Bible Word of God, which we all know our Father sacrified His Son or us to *keep* and believe and defend and never sway away from.

A war and wedding feast are being prepared. And an army of faithful soldiers are being prepared and are already at war. I started with Rev 16:15-16 and went to Rev 17:14 not to skip vital pieces of the Word, but to provide what I believe is happening during this time. The Lamb is the Word. And notice He has not *returned* as yet, so the battle happens before His actual return and prior to seventh trumpet?

I don't admit to know timelines at all. But I feel the battle against the Word/Bible taking place now. And some of us are soldiers for the Lamb and may not even realise it.

Thoughts? Imput?

This post has been edited by ~Selah~: 16 November 2008 - 12:02 AM

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39)

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Pamela 

• ~Praise the Lord Each Day~
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:19 AM

Well, one of those battles are going on very evidently in California with the gay protesting the ban on gay marriage.

That spirit of wickedness is fighting ever so prudently through the gays and lesbians. The protests are spreading nationally. When you see an older lady carrying a cross across a protest line only for it to be ripped from her hands and stomped on by a mob, that speaks loud. Those people want nothing to do with anything of God's holiness or righteousness, they cry loudly to feed their fleshly desires.

The truth for some is hard to grasp but the truth is the truth. Being a homesexual in God's eyes is an abomination.

As the homesexuals rise up all over so be it the church's should rise up and speak the truth of God's word to it those spirits that are trying so determinately to destroy marriage between a man and a woman...

http://news.yahoo.co...us/gay_marriage

This post has been edited by Pamela: 16 November 2008 - 12:27 AM

Posted Image

M O B (MONITORING OBAMA'S BETRAYAL) Not just his!
"How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on." Zall's Second Law...
.`..`..`... ><(((>.`. ><(((>>Posted Image.`..`..`... ><(((>.`. ><(((>>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users