Christian-Forum.net: Our Testimony Is Shown In Our Actions - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Our Testimony Is Shown In Our Actions Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   freedom 

• JESUS LOVES you! and I do too!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

Our testimony is shown in our actions, not always in what we say.

I remember a story about an elderly woman, that faithfully walked to church, everytime the doors were opened. She would always smile and greet the neighbors along the way. One day, she didn't come. Another day passed, and still, she didn't come to church. One man, that had seen her walking to that church, year after year, got up off his porch, and went to the church, to find out why she wasn't coming. The pastor, explained that she had passed away. The man was so moved, by her dedication and silent testimony. that he asked, how he could be like her. He found out that her dedication was because she accepted JESUS as her PERSONAL SAVIOR. Soon afterwards, he accepted JESUS as his PERSONAL SAVIOR and followed through with Believer's Baptism. The old woman, had made such an impact on him, that he never missed another opportunity to be in church, and was a great testimony to many others. He was known through out the community as the man who brought others to CHRIST.

We don't always understand that how we act, is being noticed, by non-believers. It is through our actions, that the LORD is revealed. The LORD knows our heart, and HE knows, whose heart has been prepared to RECIEVE HIM.

This post has been edited by freedom: 29 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

REDEEMED and FORGIVEN! PRAISE the LORD!

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' ~ Unknown

Doing the LORD'S WORK is more important than personal gain. (See Ezra 5:1-5 and Haggai 1.) If the LORD is doing a WORK, I want to be serving HIM in it.

Do you know JESUS? HE's my BEST FRIEND.

Psalms 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

May the LORD bless you always, Susan
(formerly known as Onetiggerroo)

Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up. ~ Unknown

#2 Guest_son of israel_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:12 PM

View Postfreedom, on Oct 29 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

Our testimony is shown in our actions, not always in what we say.

I remember a story about an elderly woman, that faithfully walked to church, everytime the doors were opened. She would always smile and greet the neighbors along the way. One day, she didn't come. Another day passed, and still, she didn't come to church. One man, that had seen her walking to that church, year after year, got up off his porch, and went to the church, to find out why she wasn't coming. The pastor, explained that she had passed away. The man was so moved, by her dedication and silent testimony. that he asked, how he could be like her. He found out that her dedication was because she accepted JESUS as her PERSONAL SAVIOR. Soon afterwards, he accepted JESUS as his PERSONAL SAVIOR and followed through with Believer's Baptism. The old woman, had made such an impact on him, that he never missed another opportunity to be in church, and was a great testimony to many others. He was known through out the community as the man who brought others to CHRIST.

We don't always understand that how we act, is being noticed, by non-believers. It is through our actions, that the LORD is revealed. The LORD knows our heart, and HE knows, whose heart has been prepared to RECIEVE HIM.

Amen dear friend :)
Blessings forever in Christ Jesus our Lord

#3 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:21 PM

Amen Susan!

I've served in many positions were words aren't understood not heard..

Not because it isn't wanted or rejected but physical disability is in the way.

Then its all about Love in action. amen and praise God forever more. I love it!
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users