Christian-Forum.net: When Will Christ Return? - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

When Will Christ Return? It is not for you to know the times ... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 07 November 2005 - 10:00 AM

The following is an excert from my web site "The Writing on the Wall." It was put on the net about 10 years ago. I am quoting it just as a general caution against date setting. As administrator of this forum I want to make it clear what I believe on this subject. :)

I think some have misunderstood me concerning the Bird Flu article. I did not say that it would begin in the next 6 months, but that based upon a numeric pattern that I was observing then that it appeared so. But I clearly said that this is just to ponder and not a sure thing. Since then the Lord did bring to my attention, I believe, that it could be a year later since the date of the decree of Nehemiah might be 444 or 445 BC. Also, all the way to 2012 for this to happen is still within range of that numeric that I was referring to.

But the fact that the outbreak of the then mystery disease in the Seven Oaks Nursing Home (that killed about 25 people) was first reported on the news the same time that I was reporting my findings about the Bird Flu as it related to the SARS scare here in Toronto, and the fact that the Seven Oaks scare brought the SARS-scare back to memory, and the given the fact that I wrote and posted the topic-post on this forum at the same time the new was breaking the story, which is within 10 miles of where I was posting it --- leads me to believe that the Lord was saying, "Yes, the Bird Flu will fly!" But the timing is still up in the air, (no pun intended!)

Here is my preface to "The Writing on the Wall," which discusses the dating of our Lord's return.

=======================

http://www.1260-1290...ers-intro-b.htm

Bible Prophecy Numbers

Introduction, Part B

Purpose and Scope

To ch. 1a
Back to intro. A

The PURPOSE for writing this book is not to entertain the careless, nor for predicting the future. Bible prophecy numbers are primarily meant to demonstrate that Jesus Christ is the one and only messiah. And, secondarily, prophecy numbers are God's response to the age-old martyrs cry of "How long?" 'How long shall my trial last?' (Revelation 6:9-11).{1}

By super-abundantly exalting the SCOPE and magnitude of these numeric patterns, the Spirit has deliberately placed them far out of the reach of honest men who might otherwise innocently attempt to predict the future with them. For honest men must conclude that, "His paths are past finding out," (Rom.11:33).

It is important that you read the chapters in sequence since there is a building of one brick upon another with increasing glory. For when properly understood, bible prophecy numbers reveal the dimensions of "both the goodness and severity of God," (Rom. 11:22). Its "breadth, and length, and depth, and height," (Eph. 3:18).

To Chapter One

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

{1} Just as the timing and nature of the first coming of Christ was misunderstood by the people of that day (John 7), so it shall be again before His Second Coming, to the likely bewilderment of that future end-time people. For this cause, enlightenment is given at this time––so as to supply that future end-time-tribulation-people with a thorough understanding of the many complex time-frames possible, destined to emerge at that time, so that they may have faith and hope to endure it. For by recognizing the various time-periods and patterns in history, this future end-time people will be better equipped to correctly (but never perfectly) apply that knowledge to their own unfolding trial.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users