• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

When Will Christ Return? Not for you to know... Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:58 AM

The following is an excerpt from my web site "The Writing on the Wall." It was put on the net about 10 years ago. I am quoting it just as a general caution against date setting. As administrator of this forum I want to make it clear what I believe on this subject. :)

I think some have misunderstood me concerning the Bird Flu article. I did not say that it would begin in the next 6 months, but that based upon a numeric pattern that I was observing then that it appeared so. But I clearly said in that originally article that this numeric about the Bird Flu was just something to ponder and not a sure thing. Since the time that I wrote the article (about a month ago) I have been reminded that the pivotal date of the decree of Nehemiah can be 445 instead of444 BC, and hence a difference of one year is possible to now. Also, the span of time all the way up to 2012 is within range for this Bird Flu to occur and still fit in with the said numeric.

But the fact that the outbreak of the then mystery disease in the Seven Oaks Nursing Home (that killed about 25 people) was first reported on the news the same time that I was reporting my findings about the Bird Flu as it related to the SARS scare here in Toronto, and the fact that the Seven Oaks scare brought the SARS-scare back to memory, and the given the fact that I wrote and posted the topic-post on this forum at the same time the new was breaking the story, which is within 10 miles of where I was posting it --- leads me to believe that the Lord was saying, "Yes, the Bird Flu will fly!" But the timing is still up in the air, (no pun intended!)

Here is my preface to "The Writing on the Wall," which discusses the dating of our Lord's return.

=======================

http://www.1260-1290...ers-intro-b.htm

Bible Prophecy Numbers

Introduction, Part B

Purpose and Scope

To ch. 1a
Back to intro. A

The PURPOSE for writing this book is not to entertain the careless, nor for predicting the future. Bible prophecy numbers are primarily meant to demonstrate that Jesus Christ is the one and only messiah. And, secondarily, prophecy numbers are God's response to the age-old martyrs cry of "How long?" 'How long shall my trial last?' (Revelation 6:9-11).{1}

By super-abundantly exalting the SCOPE and magnitude of these numeric patterns, the Spirit has deliberately placed them far out of the reach of honest men who might otherwise innocently attempt to predict the future with them. For honest men must conclude that, "His paths are past finding out," (Rom.11:33).

It is important that you read the chapters in sequence since there is a building of one brick upon another with increasing glory. For when properly understood, bible prophecy numbers reveal the dimensions of "both the goodness and severity of God," (Rom. 11:22). Its "breadth, and length, and depth, and height," (Eph. 3:18).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endnotes:

{1} Just as the timing and nature of the first coming of Christ was misunderstood by the people of that day (John 7), so it shall be again before His Second Coming, to the likely bewilderment of that future end-time people. For this cause, enlightenment is given at this time––so as to supply that future end-time-tribulation-people with a thorough understanding of the many complex time-frames possible, destined to emerge at that time, so that they may have faith and hope to endure it. For by recognizing the various time-periods and patterns in history, this future end-time people will be better equipped to correctly (but never perfectly) apply that knowledge to their own unfolding trial.

#2 User is offline   Bananna 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:49 PM

We are to know the season, but we will not know the day and the hour.

This follows the tradition of Roshashanan the head of the year and apoximately the next year of Jubalee according to the the Hebrew calendar

Since the day and hour cannot be set till the siting of the new moon over Jeruselem, we cannot know. Those who have studied scripture will be ready.

Probably I'l have dressed for the occation and be washed if at all possible. (if I make it that long)

bananna
Anna, married 24yrs, children 13
If your family is Messianic and courtship minded check out our resources here
messianic matchmaker group

#3 User is offline   C 

• Advanced Member 7
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2006 - 11:52 PM

Probably I'l have dressed for the occation and be washed if at all possible. (if I make it that long)

10Jesus answered, "A person who has had a bath needs only to wash his feet; his whole body is clean.

John 15:3
You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

Math 22
11But when the king came in to view the guests, he looked intently at a man there who had on no wedding garment.

12And he said, Friend, how did you come in here without putting on the [appropriate] wedding garment? And he was speechless (muzzled, gagged).

Ephesians 4:24
And put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God's image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness.
Revelation 19:7-9 (King James Version)

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
2Cor.3:18) But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.
If your face is truly unveiled you will accept what happened at the cross and see by faith the finished work of Christ in the mirror. Only in this walk of faith are we “transformed into the same image”.

#4 Guest_signet_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 December 2006 - 11:28 PM

Hi!

Look in the mirror! dew of Israel...you are growing into ...

"...I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found." Hosea 14:8

Blessings.
Signet

#5 User is offline   flyingsquirrel 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2006 - 10:29 AM

It may not be for us to know...but Issac Newton sure spent his life looking for a date...and he scribbled on date on a margin....I guess he was just speculating...it is interesting to read what he wrote though.

http://www.pretribul...saac-newton.htm

70 WEEKS COMPLETED
Newton contended that the 70 weeks represent 490 years that ended with the death of Jesus Christ (from NEWTON'S PROPHICIES OF DANIEL)
PROVERBS 16:1
THE PLANS OF THE MIND BELONG TO MORTALS, BUT THE ANSWER OF THE TONGUE IS FROM THE LORD

#6 User is offline   Messiahiscoming 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2006 - 11:31 AM

View Postsignet, on Dec 3 2006, 11:28 PM, said:

Hi!

Look in the mirror! dew of Israel...you are growing into ...

"...I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found." Hosea 14:8

Blessings.
Signet

Is that you sweetie? I have missed you around here.

I am praying that you stick around with us. :)

Love ya,

Val

Messiahiscoming
Amos 3:7
"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users