• You cannot reply to this topic

N. Y. S. E. Omen Bell & 666 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:41 AM

NYSE Omen Bell & 666

Was it an omen? The “Opening Bell” on the floor of the N.Y Stock Exchange (NYSE) didn’t ring yesterday on “Black Monday” for the first time in memory due to an electronic malfunction. Was this a harbinger of the day’s events, or even worse, a sign of a scary new world?

http://ac360.blogs.c...things-to-come/

Did you know that 60% of Democrats voted for the bailout and 66% of Republicans voted against the bailout? That’s 60 and 66, having the three terms (numbers) 6,6,6 or “666”. Spooky!

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 30 September 2008 - 05:44 AM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

#2 User is offline   Here Am I 

• Stand up to evil. Bow low before Yahweh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:55 AM

"OPENING BELL" = 666
God's ambassadors of the Kingdom
of Heaven, His Church, ministering
the Word and will of God; sometimes
reproving, convincing, confuting,
contending and disputing, as well as
teaching and instructing.

(Ezekiel 1:24, Romans 10:18, 2Timothy 4:2)

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   thenjduke 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:41 AM

View PostHere Am I, on Sep 30 2008, 06:55 AM, said:

"OPENING BELL" = 666

What really caught my eye was the fact that the Dow dropped 777 point. I know it was 777.68 something but does not 777 have role in God's plan?
1 Peter 4:7-8 The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray.
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

#4 User is offline   Gideon7620 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:20 AM

View Postthenjduke, on Sep 30 2008, 07:41 AM, said:

View PostHere Am I, on Sep 30 2008, 06:55 AM, said:

"OPENING BELL" = 666

What really caught my eye was the fact that the Dow dropped 777 point. I know it was 777.68 something but does not 777 have role in God's plan?

Gideon said,

Perhaps this represents the judgment of God against Babylon and its world trade system.

#5 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:20 AM

our leaders (and many of the public) have known for decades that we were living beyond our incomes,,,,,,,,on borrowed money,,,,,,,,,,,and that debt would be passed on to our children and grandchildren and beyond

they knew that it was extremely evil,,,,,,,,,,they are reaping what they sowed..........this calamity is super-natural, ,,,,,,,,,it's from God Himself
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#6 User is offline   SEVEN THUNDERS 

• I AM MY FATHER'S SON
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

View PostHere Am I, on Sep 30 2008, 07:55 AM, said:

"OPENING BELL" = 666

HIA... Very observant of you... Yes, indeed, this is certainly the case... I plugged "opening bell" into the Gematria Calculator: http://real-world-ne...h-gematria.html and "666" does emerge. What this means is that this "DAILY RITUAL" of ringing the "bell" is an esoteric satanic ritual that our nation conducts every day on the behalf of the god Mammon.

But most alarming, the "Ringing of the Bell" is apart of the Satanic Magic Ritual to "open" the ceremony and to "close" the ceremony and acts as a "purification" for the invocation of the presence of Satan. This is what the NYSE does every day to receive favor from the god of this world.

Additionally, the ringing of the "Opening Bell" in Hindu rituals is also conducted: http://e-sambar.blog...ng-bell-in.html

But, note that this ritual is in allegiance to Hindu demonology and thus their literary references to "Lord" is not in reference to the Lord of the Bible, but to the god of this world, Satan.

This post has been edited by THE SEVEN THUNDERS: 30 September 2008 - 01:29 PM

"True love is night jasmine, a diamond in darkness, the heartbeat no cardiologist has ever heard.
It is the most common of miracles, fashioned of fleecy clouds a handful of stars tossed into the night sky."
- Jim Bishop -

Posted Image

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16 -

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:20 -

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
- Deuteronomy 7:9 -

For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. . .
- Psalm 37:28 -

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16 -

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
- Matthew 22:37-39 -

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users