Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:04 AM

yes you are correct

This post has been edited by chinnam naidu: 21 August 2008 - 02:06 AM

#8 User is offline   willow 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:33 AM

Are you referring to God the Father or God the Son? In creation.
"By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God." Hebrews 11:8

#9 User is offline   Neal 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:37 AM

View Postendtime, on Aug 20 2008, 04:37 PM, said:

Hello Neil
No! I meant God created everything.

Explain to me how something can create itself then.

endtime said:

Before there was anything, There was God.

More like, everything 'but' God.

endtime said:

Can you comprehend that?

Of course this is a coherent concept. Something that can create itself is comprehensible. This doesn't mean we'll know why or how that's possible.
Hi I'm Neal. I have an extremely thick skull. And because of that, I'm not a Muslim or a follower of Islam or adhere to the Qur'an.

Being an atheist is like being in a world where healthy people all walk on crutches. It is tempting to walk up to people and take away their crutches, since I know damn well they can walk fine without them. But then you have to deal with people angrily demanding their crutches back. Being an atheist is a curse.

Being an atheist is like taking a pacifier from a baby's mouth - only that the baby will complain even though the baby does not need the pacifier.

#10 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:48 AM

View PostNeal, on Aug 21 2008, 11:37 AM, said:

View Postendtime, on Aug 20 2008, 04:37 PM, said:

Hello Neil
No! I meant God created everything.

Explain to me how something can create itself then.

endtime said:

Before there was anything, There was God.

More like, everything 'but' God.

endtime said:

Can you comprehend that?

Of course this is a coherent concept. Something that can create itself is comprehensible. This doesn't mean we'll know why or how that's possible.

To be fair and balanced (Lamed), Neal . . .

I have selected the answer's from orthodox/non-orthodox agreement. How about
that ?

And yes, indeed, the Sovereignty of God (IHVH) . . . explains, ' how something can create
itself ` . . . includes everything, since God (IHVH) is the Sovereignty, of all things.

And we can through spiritual discernment, understand and it becomes comprehensible.

8888+cross/tau+8 Octave, +Sovereignty of God(IHVH)

http://dnasciencecon...reignty-of.html

http://reluctant-mes...stianity004.htm

Scientist have now defined our Universe as 10 dimensional with 4 space-time dimensions and 6 other dimensions curled away infinitely small. This is known as the 10 dimension solution in the super-string theory. Some versions have the universe described in 10 spatial dimensions and one dimension of time.

The first clue to what is being discussed can be discerned in the writings of John:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God; 2 this one was in the beginning with God; 3 all things through him did happen, and without him happened not even one thing that hath happened. YOUNG'S LITERAL TRANSLATION

This statement by John is profoundly mystical for it introduces two concepts. Most Christians recognize the part where Christ is introduced as being divine and as the Creator God. What few recognize is that the very concept of a beginning is a hint of a deep spiritual truth. What is commonly recognized as reality had a beginning. The part of God that created had a beginning. This beginning was the Word. The subtle truth that this verse also reveals is that there is a beginningless uncreated God. What we recognize as Christ is the personal God that before the beginning was a meaningless concept. In other words, before there was a creation, there was no Personal God, only the Transcendent Uncreate Absolute was. This is a profound truth that Buddha spoke of:

"There is, O monks, an unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, unformed. Were there not, O monks, this unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, unformed, there would be no escape from the world of the born, originated, created, formed.

"Since, O monks, there is an unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, and unformed, therefore there is an escape from the born, originated, created, and the formed."
The Gospel of Buddha - Sermon at the bamboo grove at Rajagaha

For Eternity, God was before Creation. This means for Eternity, allness contained only God. The best way to put it in words is to say God was Eternal Infinite (Endless, Unbounded, Unlimited) Awareness in perfect Balance. For Eternity, God had no personality because a personality is used to interact with other persons. God only manifested a personality after God had a creation to interact with. The part of God that is Eternal Infinite Awareness in perfect Balance still exists, always has and always will.

This post has been edited by crownsevenalphabet: 21 August 2008 - 11:57 AM

Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#11 User is offline   Neal 

• Advanced Member 4
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:59 AM

Every other Christian in this forum argues that God existed for an infinite amount of time, before, he created "everything else."

I guess this is the 1st person that argues God created himself.
Hi I'm Neal. I have an extremely thick skull. And because of that, I'm not a Muslim or a follower of Islam or adhere to the Qur'an.

Being an atheist is like being in a world where healthy people all walk on crutches. It is tempting to walk up to people and take away their crutches, since I know damn well they can walk fine without them. But then you have to deal with people angrily demanding their crutches back. Being an atheist is a curse.

Being an atheist is like taking a pacifier from a baby's mouth - only that the baby will complain even though the baby does not need the pacifier.

#12 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

View PostNeal, on Aug 21 2008, 11:59 AM, said:

Every other Christian in this forum argues that God existed for an infinite amount of time, before, he created "everything else."

I guess this is the 1st person that argues God created himself.

Neal :

Thank you, for alway sharing thought provoking exchanges. I learn a lot from you.

And the word infinite is the Ain Sof, limitlessness.

And Sovereignty, is the best earth step to understand the first stages of the Ain Sof.

Then it opens unto --------- the field of harvest . . . ripe with the God (IHVH) of the
universe the Alpha/Omega.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Sovereignty

Sovereignty is the exclusive right to have control over an area of governance, people, or oneself. A sovereign is the supreme lawmaking authority. Enlightenment philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau, in Book III, Chapter III of his 1762 treatise Of the Social Contract, argued, "the growth of the State giving the trustees of public authority more and means to abuse their power, the more the Government has to have force to contain the people, the more force the Sovereign should have in turn in order to contain the Government," with the understanding that the Sovereign is "a collective being" (Book II, Chapter I) resulting from "the general will" of the people, and that "what any man, whoever he may be, orders on his own, is not a law" (Book II, Chapter VI) and furthermore predicated on the assumption that the people have an unbiased means by which to ascertain the general will. Thus the legal maxim, "there is no law without a sovereign."
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users