#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 24 October 2005 - 06:28 PM

Posted Image

(Encoded within Isaiah 46:1-6.)

What the (Hurricane) Balance Bible Code reads, line by line:

This bible-code-picture (pictograph) is a composite of several overlapping pictures that form one cohesive message.

The mountain-river reads: "Bow low (or, Be still!); Be quiet before me! I AM Jesus! Bow low (or, Be still!) and then you will shine like a river!" (All cal verbs. "From everlasting, my name is the Lord" interweaves with "I am Jesus" and, "The blood concerning my salvation," so as to denote depth to the river at middle.)

The key phrases that form the cross-beams and main trunk are: "The salvation that is in my blood." "From everlasting My name is the Lord. I am Jesus." (The name 'Jesus' means, "The Lord saves.") "More than a scale, a lamp am I." "The lamp of His blessing." "Yes, I am the Lamp (for the heart)." "A fire will surely come.---My Father, my Father---forgive!"

The leaves of the tree read: "Blood pleads upon a heap of ruins---it proclaims." (Note: The menorah-lamp of the temple was fashioned to look like an almond tree. Hence, the almond tree.)`

The 7 flames read: "Did he (or He) fall short (of the glory) of the Father?" (A rhetorical question calling to attention why Jesus is here weighed in the balances and found wanting. The answer is that Jesus is our substitute. Jesus is indeed equal with the Father.)

The base of the lamp/balance reads: "They likened me (unto...)"

The ends of the two arms of the scales read:
The top (brown) handle: "The house (of Israel) will arise." (The anniversary of when Jesus ascended up into heaven is encoded here).
The bottom (brown) handle: "He will appoint me (i.e., Jesus)!" (The anniversary of Pentecost is encoded here, which is when Jesus baptized the 120 with the Holy Spirit. The lower hand(le) is forming an bridge across the Jordan river, as is made clear by the numeric.)

Posted Image

The Imagery of this Bible Code Examined:

Note that the image of the 'Lamp' in the bible code is also a 'sun' that shines. For the bible says in the book of Revelation that "There will be no more need of the sun or the moon for the Lord will be the light and the Lamb will be the lamp thereof."

He is the lamp!
He is the tree of life!
He is the river of life!
He is the balance of Justice!
He is the mountain (river)!

And the lower hand stretches across the Jordan river and bridges the way to God!

That spot is dated by the bible code at Pentecost, which is the anniversary of when God showed me the hand-bible code; but more importantly, it is also the anniversary of when God baptised the 120 at Pentecost, and when the law was given to Moses, and when God intended that Israel should cross the Jordan and enter the Promised land (though they rebelled).

And how does the hand of Justice bridge the Jordan river?
("Jordan" means, "the river of Judgment!")

The hand of Justice bridges the Jordan river by means of His nailed-pierced hands!

(The rod/deep impact-bible-code strikes the hands when forwarded by the biblical numbers 1260 and 1335 days, for the two hands are exactly 75 letters apart which allows for this effect. "Blessed is he that waits for and reaches to the 1335th day." (Dan. 12.) (See web site: www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org/)

Posted Image(Click here for details.)
Keep in mind that there are two river crossing points;
one at center the other at the lower hand of Balance.

Why is the 1335th day blessed?

Because by that day --- the 1335th day/letter --- we all cross the Jordon into the heavens to be with our Lord forever! (For it is the lower hand that is the said 1335 letters from the Rod/Deep Impact Bible Code. Recall that the Rock was struck twice, and the river of life flowed out!) For all the picture bible codes interact with each other thereby proving beyond doubt their divine origin.

And, how is the lower hand of the balance (that lies across the river) raised up so that the Balance is again justified, or made equal?

("For to whom will you count me equal?" asks the actual text in which the image is embedded, Isa. 46:1-6.)

The lower right hand was raised up having made atonement for sin by Christ Jesus when He, "the light of the world," died on that "tree," when the sun at noon literally refused to shine.

The lower right hand was raised up having made atonement for sin by Christ Jesus when He, "The light of the world," died on that "tree," when the sun at noon literally refused to shine.

Posted Image

And by raising up the lower hand of the Balance we too are thereby lifted up and carried up on high since we are in His hand as it crosses the Jordan.

This again agrees with the actual text in which it is encoded. (Isa. 46:1-6.)

"I have made you and I will carry you! I will bear you up to the very end!"

Moreover, since the river runs along the arms of the balance/lamp, thus when the arms are made level so must the river be made level. Posted ImageAnd this is a "mountain river" (for it agrees with another picture bible code of the Burning Mountain.")

And so, as justice is made by Christ dieing on the tree so that the arms of the Balance are made level, and so also, therefore, is the mountain leveled. And so the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled as proclaimed also by John the Baptist:

Isa 40:3 The voice of one that crieth, Prepare ye in the wilderness the way of Jehovah; make level in the desert a highway for our God.
Isa 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the uneven shall be made level, and the rough places a plain:
Isa 40:5 and the glory of Jehovah shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of Jehovah hath spoken it.

And so the light (lamp) of the World was extinguished on that tree of the Knowledge of good and evil --- that is, the law --- which, for us was transfomed into the tree of life. For without law there is no justice. But now that justice has been made there is no more need of law. For the law is now written on our hearts. We are circumcised of heart, not flesh, having been crucified with Christ, having had our sins washed away.

Posted Image

And there are also four wheels in this image, which are the four wheels of the chariot of the Lord!

And they are perfectly centered 1260 + 1335 letters from the Rod/Emily bible code, and the code was discovered 1260 + 1335 years exactly to the day from when the chariot of God visited the temple as per Ezekiel 8-10 --- when the glory lifted. And it was this time that the Lord showed me an axe at the root of the tree, and the Spirit of God said, "Judgement has begun!" That was Friday the 13th, 2004, when the Olmypics in Greece opened up by celebrating the gods of Babylon, and this is day when the first of the 12 hurricanes struck America --- starting with hurricane Charley and ending with hurricane Wilma (and Alpha) at about the same place that Charley struck.
Posted Image

For the wheels of the chariot also symbolize hurricanes. And each and every hurricane was timed by the Lord over the past 70 weeks, and each hurricane had its own story to tell in the redemptive process of Christ. And each hurricane had its own numeric that tied into the whole. For all things speak about Him. ALL THINGS! And all things are timed by Him...ALL THINGS!

Posted Image

And the chariot wheels are each 90 letters long with seven eyes (letters), with the seventh being the middle eye of the wheel/hurricane.

The 90-letters that each wheel spans symbolizes '90-degree angles', thus all four represent the four directions of the compass that the wheels move in "without turning." (Ezek. 1-2.) These are the 'four corner of the earth' that the chariot moves along. A total of 360 degrees, which is also a year of the 360-calendar.

Also, the four wheels represent the series of hurricanes that have struck America, shattering all records.

Each wheel/hurricane has seven eyes, with the seventh eye in the middle. Seven is the number of fullness, thus, the wheel is full of eyes! The seven-branched Lamp beside the wheels agrees with Ezekiel's description of the chariot of God. (Not that God needs a chariot! These are symbols of deeper truths.)

For the living creatures were full of eyes and were "like the appearance of lamps/torches."

Eze 1:11 And their faces and their wings were separate above; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.
Eze 1:12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; they turned not when they went.
Eze 1:13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches: the fire went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
Eze 1:14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.
Eze 1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold, one wheel upon the earth beside the living creatures, for each of the four faces thereof.
Eze 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto a beryl: and they four had one likeness; and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel within a wheel.
Eze 1:17 When they went, they went in their four directions: they turned not when they went.
Eze 1:18 As for their rims, they were high and dreadful; and they four had their rims full of eyes round about.
Eze 1:19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
Eze 1:20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went; thither was the spirit to go: and the wheels were lifted up beside them; for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
Eze 1:21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up beside them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
Eze 1:22 And over the head of the living creature there was the likeness of a firmament, like the terrible crystal to look upon, stretched forth over their heads above.
Eze 1:23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two which covered on this side, and every one had two which covered on that side, their bodies.
Eze 1:24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings like the noise of great waters, like the voice of the Almighty, a noise of tumult like the noise of a host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

Posted Image

Posted Image

One of the living creatures is likened unto a cherub in the book of Revelation.

Notice what the wing of the cherub says:

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/acrostic-bible-code-lion-judah.gif

Thus, the reason why the main chariot wheel (bottom left) is over the 'hand' of the Balance, which lies over the Jordan river is there to signify that one day soon the rapture will take place and we will be snatched away to meet the Lord in the air. And so we shall ever be with the Lord. Like Elijah, we will cross the Jordan and be taken up into heaven in God's fiery chariot. This will happen when Jesus returns on the clouds of heaven. "For as lightning flashes from the east to the west, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be!"

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/hurricane-lightning-cloud-eye-bible-code.gif

#2 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2005 - 07:35 AM

This song popped into my mind:

- Words & Music: Robert Lowry, 1864
SHALL WE GATHER AT THE RIVER

Shall we gather at the river,
Where bright angels he has brought,
With it's crystal tides forever
Flowing by the throne of God

Yes, we'll gather at the river.
The beautiful, the beautiful, river.
Gather with the saints at the river,
That flows by the throne of God

Ere we reach the shining river
Lay we every burden down,
Praise our spirits will deliver
And provide our robe and crown.

Soon we'll reach the shining river,
Soon our pilgimage will cease,
Soon our happy hearts will quiver
With the melody of peace.

Robert Lowry wrote:

One afternoon in July, 1864, when I was pastor at Hanson Place Baptist Church, Brooklyn, the weather was oppressively hot, and I was lying on a lounge in a state of physical exhaustion…My imagination began to take itself wings. Visions of the future passed before me with startling vividness. The imagery of the apocalypse took the form of a tableau. Brightest of all were the throne, the heavenly river, and the gathering of the saints.
I began to wonder why the hymn writers had said so much about the “river of death” and so little about the “pure water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and the Lamb.” As I mused, the words began to construct themselves. They came first as a question of Christian inquiry, “Shall we gather?” Then they broke in chorus, “Yes, we’ll gather.” On this question and answer the hymn developed itself. The music came with the hymn.

Part of this hymn was sung in the 1985 Academy Award winning movie, “Trip to Bountiful.” It was also sung at the funeral of American Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#3 User is offline   gary steed 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2005 - 08:45 AM

Dose the Wheels have spokes?
1 Cor. 15:3-4
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, [4] and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

#4 User is offline   testing 

• Pip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:44 PM

It makes sense that it would have 6 spokes, but then again, it is just symbolic and the code is not shooting for strict literalism, right?

#5 Guest_Leia_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:14 PM

I have seen pictures and read the rationale of seven spokes of the seven congregations where one spoke is taken out and distributed amongst the other six, leaving sort of a, um, transparency place. Also, on that wheel and through it at a ninty degree angel was a rod like a whatever that thing is that goes from one wheel to the next on a car.....axle (I asked my husband). Fruther, it had two "keepers" and these are supposed to do something but I can't remember what. Actually, it was that which I was searching for and it's the only part I forgot!
It was a long time ago that I read this and I'm not even sure where now.

What I would like to ask is whether the rod in the center is the mirror. is that the beginning of the 1335 days on THIS side? And if so, starting from when?

Leia

#6 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:15 AM

Leia, on Oct 28 2005, 08:14 PM, said:

I have seen pictures and read the rationale of seven spokes of the seven congregations where one spoke is taken out and distributed amongst the other six, leaving sort of a, um, transparency place.  Also,  on that wheel and through it at a ninty degree angel was a rod like a whatever that thing is that goes from one wheel to the next on a car.....axle (I asked my husband).  Fruther, it had two "keepers" and these are supposed to do something but I can't remember what.  Actually, it was that which I was searching for and it's the only part I forgot!
It was a long time ago that I read this and I'm not even sure where now.

What I would like to ask is whether the rod in the center is the mirror.  is that the beginning of the 1335 days on THIS side?  And if so, starting from when?

Leia
View Post

No, the mirror doesn't work like that as far as I know. But I emphasize "as far as I know!" :P

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users