Christian-Forum.net: 70 Weeks Of Dan. 9 And The Hurricanes - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

70 Weeks Of Dan. 9 And The Hurricanes From the Bible Code to Charlie to Wilma Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 21 October 2005 - 12:48 PM

I am posting this here as a topic for future reference. No need to reply to it. I know that it is very complex so don't boggle your brain about it. The initial introduction found in bold is all that is sufficient to read if you like! I am confident that what now appears bizarre to most in the following numeric will take on increasing clarity later. So with that I rest, now over laboring myself to prove anything, but to lay it aside for future reference!

The series of hurricanes that started with hurricane Charlie are following the outline of Dan. 9:24-27, which is 7 weeks + 62 weeks + 1 week, with the last week further divided in half, which roughly corresponds to tabernacles. {I say "roughly" for the sake of argument. I have no doubt all is exact!}

===========

One thing I want to make clear is that I am not saying that this or any other hurricane is forecasting the Lord's return NOW. But it is just one of many ongoing signs that the Lord uses to get out attention that one day He will indeed come --- "At a time that we think not!"

I also noticed that when Hurricane Wilma hits Florida on the 7th day of Tabernacles (21st or 22nd of Tishri) that it will be the 7th hurricane to strike Florida in 7 x 2 months! (Which is when God first started speaking to me about these coming series of storms. "The axe is put to the root," starting with Hurricane Charlie.)

See Balance (hurricane) Bible Code!)

"Wilma would be the seventh hurricane to hit the state in 14 months."

Posted Image

http://www.bible-cod...bo.htm#(Update)

(This complex numeric is essential put here for future reference come 777 days from now! But if you are good at math and bible prophecy numbers --- hang on!)

The series of hurricanes that started with hurricane Charlie are following the outline of Dan. 9:24-27, which is 7 weeks + 62 weeks + 1 week, with the last week further divided in half, which ruffly corresponds to tabernacles. {I say "ruffly" for the sake of argument. I have no doubt all is exact!}

This is a little complex, but there are also 70 x 7 days from the Balance Bible Code, etc., to Sunday, when the storm will approach Florida, (which is when they initially forecasted it to hit, but it was delayed! God is marking both Sunday and Monday of Oct. 23 and 24 as significant.) The pattern is this:

7 days + 483 days from the 390th day that Ezekiel laid on his side up 1260 + 1335 years to the day, (with the week of his calling forwarded as well, Ezek. 1). {See numeric on Balance Bible Code.} And the inverse is true, 483 [49 days to hurricane Charlie from the Balance Bible Code plus 434 days to Wilma] + 3.5 + 3.5 days. (We are speaking of the seven days of June 20-27, 2004.) Thus, today as I write (Fri., Oct. 21, 2005) is 434 days from Friday 13th, Aug, 2004 when the Olympics began in Greece (and praised the gods of stone) and the word came to me, "The Axe is laid to the root," (see above image) and also when hurricane Charlie struck Florida. --- It was the first of seven over the course of 62 weeks as per Dan. 9:24-27., etc.)

The hurricane seems to be straddling this one or two -day difference between the seven days of tabernacles on the Jewish calendar and the seven days of the 70th week of Daniel as being a 491st day rather than the customary 490 days even. This is possible since the 50th jubilee day follows 49 days, and 490 (70 weeks) is also calculated as 49 x 10 thereby signifying a jubilee, and hence the 50th day of the tenth cycle of these ten 49's could terminate 490 or 491 days.

The timing of the hurricane is essentially straddling these two time frames --- that is, the seven days of the 70th week (of Dan. 9) counting from from the Balance Bible Code, and the seven-days of tabernacles as from Tishri 14-21 or 15-22. {See 490 x 5 years ago to Nehemiah's decree on 360 calendar, compare Neh. 1 with Dan. 9:24-27.} The pattern is all the more complex because from the said week of June 20-27, 2004 until now is 483 or 490 days, but from June 20-27, 2004 unto the anniversary of the siege of Jerusalem 1260 + 1335 years earlier (to the day) is also 1260 days exactly. This means that the 1260 is being divided as 483 + 777 or 490 + 770 days = 1260 days! (In other words, 777 days from now is the anniversary of when the siege of Jerusalem began in Dec. of 589 BC (Tevet 5-12, with the 10th being the exact day. We are using the360 bible prophecy calendar.) We shall see what will happen 770 to 777 days from now!

Thus, from the time Ezekiel finished laying on his side in his symbolic siege of Jerusalem on behalf of Israel 390 days (Ezek. 4), until the actual start of the siege of Jerusalem are 1260 days --- and these two events are being forwarded in time 1260 + 1335 years. And the 1260 is divided by the hurricanes as a sign, as explained, by 483 + 777 = 1260, etc. Moreover, from the Lion-of-Judah bible code (which works in conjunction with the Balance Bible Code) are 1150 days to the start of the siege of Jerusalem, (Dan. 8). The 1260 emphasizes the end of the week and the 1150 the start of that week; hence, between the two bible codes are 110 days less this one week. (110 + 1150 = 1260 days.) And this is only the tip of the proverbial ice burg!

The 430 of Ezekiel (ch. 4) with the 434 of Daniel 9 also seem to be at play here as 3.5 + 430 days, for there are 430 days from when Charlie hit Florida on Aug. 13 2004 (and that word, "The Axe is laid to the root!") to Oct. 17 2005 when Wilma became a named storm. Thus to summarize, the series of hurricanes that started with hurricane Charlie are following the outline of Dan. 9:24-27, which is 7 weeks + 62 weeks + 1 week, with the last week further divided in half, which roughly corresponds to tabernacles. {I say "roughly" for the sake of argument. I have no doubt all is exact!}

==============
Click here for article written about this very numeric pattern! And it just happened to have been posted exactly one week ago to the hour! It, and the post before it, further describe the complexity that is possible in bible prophecy numbers.
www.christian-forum.net=17531

Even the 490 works within itself as 490 + 770 = 1260, or, 483 + 777 = 1260 --- all these are biblical time frames (Dan. 9, and see Jesus statement about the 7 times, 77 times, or 70 x 7 times that we are to forgive --- ).

Also see this other article about the complexity of the "time, times, and half a time." It answers why there can be a one or two day gap among the sevens in overlap, as discussed in this article posted today. That article was posted Sept. 27, 2005.

======================
Update: The above pattern came together exactly and perfectly with the Alpha and Beta named storms. See www.bible-codes.org/forum-alpha-beta-hurricanes-bible-code.htm
=========
Other related links.

Hurricane Wilma and Saddam

"Hurricane Wilma -- A sign of the tribulation period that is to come!"

================
This below chart explains the essence of the Bible Prophecy Numbers website and shows that the figures used above are the same as those used throughout.

Posted Image

Click here to skip ahead to the next updated post about this Hurricane as it becomes Category 5 and heads for New Orleans and as it relates to the bible codes.

:excl: http://www.christian...indpost&p=11621 :excl:

Or jump ahead to this link for discussion on "NASA Judged" as it relates to the hurricanes, including Katrina. http://www.christian...indpost&p=12544
==========

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

http://www.christian...indpost&p=14463

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form!

Hurricane Rita completes fourth "Wheel" of judgement

==================================

Also see the many Bible Code articles on the previous six hurricanes posted on My Webpage:

See Balance Bible Code (Hurricane Code) for starters.

---------

Also see Hurricane Vince posted after this one, which was a important sign in this series of signs!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users