Christian-Forum.net: Hurricane Wilma -- Sign Of Coming Tribulation Peri - Christian-Forum.net

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurricane Wilma -- Sign Of Coming Tribulation Peri Storm divides Tabernacles 3.5 + 3.5 = 7 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:59 AM

You can skim over the following long quote to get to the article. The quote contains the background information that will help explain this new post about Wilma.

Shekel, on Oct 18 2005, 09:47 AM, said:

Posted Image
What does the trial of Saddam Hussien
have to do with Hurricane Wilma?! <_<

Hurricane Wilma became the most powerful hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic Basin even as Saddam Hussein's trial began.

In less than a day the hurricane went from a mere tropical storm to the most powerful storm ever recorded! 

Strange as it may seem, the Balance Code and the Mene-Tekel Code made this very connection between Saddam and Wilma more than a year ago!

(The rest of this article posted Oct. 18, 2005.)

It really burns me up the way the international community is calling the trial
contrary to human rights when we are dealing with a man who is like Adolph Hitler. Where is justice? What about justice? Are we to pity Adolph Hitler at the expense of the millions he murdered without mercy!

The problem is that since the world has rejected the bible it has no base for wisdom. The bible often refers to justice as 'taking vengeance' on the evil doer. But our world thinks they are more civilized than God! "Vengeance is immoral," they say. But will they be shocked when they stand before their Creator as Judge and Jury and Executioner!

Mene Tekel Bible Code:

This case holds special significance because of the mene tekel bible code put out over five years ago. Every jot of it will be fulfilled, including his hanging, despite huge international pressures to not use the death penalty. This bible code will come to pass anyway!

A section of that bible code reads: (Recall that 'Iraq' is ancient 'Babylon', and that Saddam compared himself to Nebachadnezzar, and that Saddam hated Jews and attacked them with missiles from Iraq (Babylon), and that Saddam rebuilt the ancient city of Babylon including the palace where the hand appeared writing on the wall back in 539 BC that announced the execution of the king of Babylon!)

Posted Image
www.bible-codes.org/bible-code-prop...ylon-Saddam.htm

(The green text repesents the actual words of the bible code, encoded within Daniel 5, --- which is fittingly the narrative about "The Writing on the Wall" in Babylon the night she fell, Tabernacles, 539 BC.)

Posted Image

"The One putting him to death
is the One that encrypted the words."

"And this is the writing that was inscribed:

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPARSIN.

This is the interpretation of the thing:"
(Daniel 5:25-26a)

"Truly, truly, this is the banner that heals them!

Our oracle is a banner (or 'wonder') that brings healing!

"MENE":

("Mene" can mean 'numbered,' or a coin called a 'mina,' worth 60 shekels.)

"They numbered me, the one they rejected!"

They put a flawless One to the test---The 'Minah'---(the very redemption price) of God!

Shout aloud, O' 'Minah,'

for the message will be carefully concealed!"

"Tekel":

(Aramaic, meaning: "weighed," "paid," or, "a shekel-coin."
Ironically, as Hebrew letters 'tekel' would read, "You [i.e. Belshazzar] are found light in weight!" or, "she (Babylon] is found light in weight!" (Saddam used to weigh his servants to see if they weighed too much and thus supposedly were eating Saddam's food against his wishes. They would then be punished.]

Posted Image

Recall how Daniel interpreted this Aramaic word 'Tekel':

"Tekel (Weight), you have been weighed on the scales
and found to be too light." (GNB)

(Acrostic for 'tekel')
"A tekel arose---the great weight of His wrath!"
Or, "The light-weights under His wrath made light of His death."

"Tekel"

O' Flawless One, You shall sprinkle them!

[That is, they will be sprinkled with blood---To those that repent, they are washed in the spotless blood of the Redeemer; but, for those that rebel, they are sprinkled with their own blood! Recall the bloodied bodies of Saddam's two sons!]

(He cried out; having been pierced He groaned.)

[Applies to both Christ, Belshazzar (Daniel 5:30), and the son(s) of Saddam.]

Behold them! Read them as a warning sign! [Many want the death penalty for this very reason --- a warning sign to other dictators.]
You will most certainly be weighed/paid, O' enemy/rebel!
For He is risen and is taking revenge!
Lest He complains!"
[A strange phrase that now makes sense: Saddam is doing a whole lot of "complaining!"]

(Part of this bible code forms the image of the above hand. The bible code is found in the same text as the writing on the wall narrative, Dan. 5.)

"Is it the hand of Jehovah?
He Himself goes to war against Babylon (Iraq).
He will put him to death!"

"Jehovah?

Is it the hand of Jehovah?
He Himself goes to war. He put him to death!

Jehovah goes to war against her (i.e., 'Babylon'),
and the arrogant one! (or, 'succulent one')

Jehovah goes to war against her,
and the rebellious one!

Jehovah goes to war against her,
and the one being removed!"

"They will be thrust out and made to bow down.

I will make them slip! Divided they fall!

For I made him bend sufficiently!

His hand (of power) is sufficient, my beloved ones, the hand of the Lord!

Destruction! Jehovah and destruction!

For the Lord will fight the ones attacking her.

When he comes to battle, lo, it comes

---lo, destruction after destruction!

A forearm and a forearm

to blot out the arrogant one!

He slipped!

I am risen to life, even to abundant life!

For His hand is the hand of the Beloved---Jah!" (i.e., 'the Lord')"

Saddam's trial begins tomorrow on the anniversary of the Writing on the Wall in 539 BC in the days of Daniel (5). That was 1260 + 1290 years ago, less that in days. Other interesting facts:

Posted Image
Why was the death of Saddam's sons EXACTLY 3˝-years, 3˝-months, 3˝-days,
and 3˝-hours after key prophetic events?

Posted Image

Haman also was hung on a high platform, (Esther 5:14: 7:10).
The hung-Haman together with the crumbling statue (like that of Nebachadnezzar---also upon a high platform), combines two imageries into one sign.

There are many similarities between the deaths of Haman and Belshazzar.
(The importance of Haman in all this will become apparent as we proceed.)

Both were second or third in command; both met sudden deaths; both were terrified; both fell by indirect-instrument of the queen; both died during a banquet of wine; both with the godly replacing them; both the godly honored in the same way; both... etc. Hence, to use the anniversary dates of the overthrow of Haman is to also draw our attention to the death of Belshazzar of the mene-tekel and hand-bible codes!

Moreover, the very same day that the image of Satan/Saddam was falling in "Paradise Square" by the Tigris, (right-hand outstretched to Jerusalem, Daniel 12:7; Revelation 10:5), there was yet another great sign: The EC was adding 10 new 'toes' to its membership!

(A common interpretation of Daniel 2, is that the two legs of the ten-toed statue
represent the eastern and western Roman Empire:
Hence, the ten new EC members signify the revival of the eastern aspect of this union, as if there were two statues: one symbolic of the west, and the other the east. The two have now become one! One week later was the official signing ceremony, which happened to be Passover!!!)

Posted Image

====================

Saddam on trial:
will it be a fair one?
commentary by Sebastiaan Gottlieb, audio by Robert Chesal, 18 October 2005

The trial of Saddam Hussein is set to begin on Wednesday, 19 October. The whole world will be watching the case against the Iraqi former dictator before the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Court, the special tribunal which has the power to impose the death sentence.

Human rights organizations and international lawyers, however, are concerned about the fairness of a trial in which where the outcome already seems certain.

Mass murder
Nearly two years after Saddam Hussein’s arrest at an underground hide-out near Tikrit, his trial will take place at a secret location somewhere in the Baghdad region. Five Iraqi judges will try the deposed dictator and seven other members of his government, based on rules established with help from the United States. The first indictment is for the mass-murder of more than 140 Shi’ite inhabitants of Dujail. Saddam Hussein is accused of ordering their killing in revenge for an attack on his convoy, as he drove through the village in 1982.

==========

Astonishing Bible Prophecy Numeric
Proves Divine Origin of Code:

:excl:Powerful numeric ties in with Hurricane Wilma  :excl: 

==============

(Insert into this post: Two days after I wrote this post someone objected to the code as being "ill defined". When I went to the document of the hand-code on the internet to copy it for him I noticed for the first time that it was posted exactly 4 years ago on the Jewish calendar, (Tishri 15, Tabernacles). This ties into what I say next beautifully! Thus, both when the hand code came to me and also when I published it --- both dates yield a similar numeric pattern based upon the number 4. And these two dates (when the hand code was discovered and when it was published) both fell on one of the three mandatory feast-days given to Israel to keep! ("Pentecost" and "Tabernacles".) On the day after this post that you are now reading was posted, we all found out that Saddam's trial was adjourned 40 more days!"   :D 

(Click here for that email and my response.)

End of this insert!
=================

It should also be noted that the Balance Bible Code also speaks about Saddam Hussein and refers to his initial trial before the judge on July 1 of 2004, which happened 4 days after the Balance (Scales) Bible Code was discovered (on June 27, 2004). Thus, the length of time spanned between the Hand Bible Code (June 8, 2000) and the Balance Bible Code (June 27, 2004) were 4 years and 40 days, with the initial trial appearance by Saddam on July 1, 2004 ---four days later! (The "four years" is calculated as 360 x 4 days, plus 40 days.)

Moreover, the Hand Bible Code was discovered on 'Pentecost' 2000, (that is, the evening of June 8, 2000), which was 1290 + 1335 years after the rise of Babylon in 626 BC. I discovered the hand-code on the anniversary when Jews today say that God wrote the 10 commandments on the stone tablets "with His finger," (which was the start of Moses' own 40 days up mount Sinai!) (The moving-hand bible code contains the phrase, "He commanded" 10 times, and "Jehovah" 5 times --- once for each finger, and hence again '10'.)

The number '4' or '40' symbolizes 'a period of 'trial or testing' (such as the 40 years in the wilderness, or Jesus' and Moses' 40 day-fast, or the lamb set aside 4 days before Passover, or the 400 years in Egypt), and hence why "the 4 years and 40 days" to the code and first part of Saddam's trial.

Similarly, now we have "40 x 49 days" inclusive (or 4 x 490) from this same day that the hand appeared in the bible code (Pentecost, after evening June 8, 2000) unto tomorrow's trial start (Oct. 19, 2005). Both numbers 40 and 49 are highly significant. The '40' signifies a period of trial and the '49' is a jubilee figure (7 x 7), and a number that represents an epoch of time. (Also, 'Pentecost' is counted off as 7 x 7 = 49 days by definition of what the name 'Pentecost means.') Thus, the people experience a 'jubilee' (a setting free of tyranny, and note the constitutional vote 3.5 days earlier), while Saddam experiences the 'trial!'

Yet the whole world is being weighed in the Balances, not just Saddam, which brings me back to the Balance Bible Code found 4 days before Saddam was arraigned (July 1, 2004, which was 3.5 days after Iraq was given its autonomy back by America, June 28 [Tammuz 9 -- anniversary of the fall of Jerusalem], 2004, which is the day after the Balance Bible Code came to me.).

Is it a coincidence that hurricane Wilma becomes a hurricane now as I write, which is the first day of the seven-days of tabernacles, all this given the fact that these series of hurricanes since last year are the main sign belonging to the Balance Bible Code? (There are dozens of articles written concerning these record-shattering hurricanes over the past 480 days, [i.e., 12 x 40, arranged as 430 + 49 days].) Hurricane Wilma is yet another sign to America that she too is being tried on God's scales of light! For there is no partiality with God.

For all the different picture bible codes overlap and interconnect pictorially, verbally, and numerically with one another like moving pictures that declare Jesus Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords, and Judge of all the earth. And these codes that have Him as there theme also weave into contemporary events as signs that HE REIGNS! Thus, they cannot be understood without a Christ-centered approach and this is why "none of the wicked will understand, but the righteous they will understand," (Dan. 12). And this is why He speaks in riddles, so that they may be damned who have pleasure in lies, but those with an eye single for Him see Him!

Posted Image
The balance/river bible code, here, spans (ELS -12)
12 x 20 letters, or half 480 letters (12 x 40).
Wilma is the 12th hurricane of the season tying the old record of 36 years ago (12 x 3). And Wilma is the 21st named storm of the season as well, tying the old record of 72 years ago (12 x 6)!

These are the numbers of the Balance Bible Code!

The above encoded 'river' spans a total of 21 letters long at skips of 12 letters each, (a total of 12 x 20). (Thus the 21 named storms and the 12 hurricanes!)

The lamp/balance in the middle of the river perfectly divides the river into three sets of seven letters, with the middle seven letters again divided in half. That middle seven (that is, the length of the seven-branched lamp) thus spans '3 x 12 + 3 x 12' letters, or 36 + 36 = 72 letters, and is also therefore the middle of the river at 12 x 10 (120) + 12 x 10 (120) letters. (Compare to the 12th hurricane 36 years ago and the 21st named storm 72 years ago! Moreover, 21 is the inverse of 12!)

That central phrase along the lamp/balance being emphasized here by this numeric pattern reads: "I AM Jesus!"
The tree from top to bottom stands 144 letters high, or 12 x 12, but the lamp stands 77 letters high and pleads, "My Father! My Father! Forgive!"
(A play on words meaning, 'Lift them up and make them equal on the scales of justice!')

The 11 leaves upon the tree beside the river (Rev. 22:1-2) span 80 letters (+8 ELS x 10), which is 40 x 2, but hidden in the leaves is a message about Saddam; however, this requires one more leaf at top, --- a 12th leaf not shown here --- for it has fallen to the ground! (Woe to the citrus crop!)

"The (12) leaves are for the healing of the nation" (Rev. 22:2), and read: "Blood pleads upon a heap of ruins---it proclaims (mercy)!" With the extra leaf it would then read: "Saddam pleads upon a heap of ruins---he proclaims (his innocence)." (This, of course is what he was doing July 1, 2004 in Bahgdad, which was "a heap of ruins" at the time. With the letter/leaf fallen[as seen in this image] it instead becomes a message about Christ's death on Calvary, "The Place of the Skull." Thus, the Mene Tekel Bible Code reads: "O' Minah (symbolic of Christ), rise up! For you shall cast down (like a leaf) the one being mocked---the bland tasting one! ---along with his rebellion! (He was strained out! He disappeared!) Indeed, You will get rid of all of them!" Similarily, the Hand Bible Code reads, "He slipped, but I am risen to life, even to abundant life!"

Astonishingly, the Hand Bible Code is 60 letters wide and 60 long, which recalls to mind the "Mene, Mene" of Daniel 5, for "Mene, Mene" were two coins (minahs) each worth 60 shekels. But '60' is also divisible by 12 (12 x 5), thus the 60 and 60 letters speaks of the said 10 commandments, '5' written on each tablet for the '12' tribes of Israel! (Deut. 4:13).
http://www.bible-codes.org/images/hand-colored-60.jpg

===========
Click here for further update on Hurricane Wilma that has became the most powerful storm ever recorded just after the above was written, and on the 40-day delay in Saddam's trial! "40 days!!!"
  :o
www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=2152&view=findpost&p=18458
View Post

A quick numeric on the storm Wilma.

As said in past posts, the 7 days of Tabernacle symbolically represents the seven years of the coming Great Tribulation period. This is why the importance of the fact that seven years from now is the anniversary of the fall of Babylon back seven years of years earlier in 539 BC (1260+1290 years).

Record-shattering hurricane Wilma became a hurricane the morning of Tishri 15th (Oct. 18), which is the first day of tabernacles. Three-and-one-half (3.5) days later it is poised to strike Mexico as cat 4 or 5 hurricane. Then, the storm is forecast to hit Florida late Monday or leave Florida late Monday. (This puts the storm into the next day by Jewish reckoning since their day begins after evening.) Hence, Wilma is supposed to hit or leave Florida 3 or 3.5 days after it hits Mexico, completing the pattern.

The pattern is this:

The well known seven-years tribulation is divided in half with the last half being more destructive than the first half, (Dan. 9:24-27). (3.5 + 3.5 years.)

Thus the hurricane is mapping out this seven-year pattern for us except in days. (3.5 + 3.5 days.)

The seven-years tribulation period ---whenever it comes in reality (for we are speaking of a sign, not necessarily the real thing) ---- can and is likened unto a great storm, (Ps. 83:15).
Jer 23:18-20 "For who hath stood in the council of Jehovah, so that he hath perceived and heard his word? who hath hearkened to his word and listened? Behold, a tempest of Jehovah, fury is gone forth, yea, a whirling storm: it shall whirl down upon the head of the wicked. The anger of Jehovah shall not return, until he have executed, and until he have performed the purposes of his heart: at the end of the days ye shall understand it clearly."
Jer 30:23 "Behold, a tempest of Jehovah, fury is gone forth, a sweeping storm: it shall whirl down upon the head of the wicked."

(Tishri 15 + 7 days = Tishri 22.) And "Tishri 22" is the "Great Feast Day" spoken of in the book of John. And it happens that the Lion-of-Judah acrostic was discovered last year on this same date, with the actual image of the lion discovered the next day.

http://www.bible-cod...le-prophecy.htm

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/acrostic-bible-code-lion-judah.gif

Moreover, the actual acrostic itself refers to Tishri 22 right in the bible code! That portion reads:

(Zebulun and Issachar) (Genesis 49:13-15)

"To be burdened down with a load like a donkey is my destiny! He became exhausted, as well as the trees used for the great festival at the feast of Tabernacles. Alas, O' impoverished one!

And be always ready for Shiloh (to return)."

(Compare this with the above image of Shiloh, "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah," which is encoded within this same chapter of Genesis in the place where Judah receives his blessing.) In part the encoded image reads: "I will inspire awe!... (like a record hurricane!) He Himself will consume, sweeping clear, soaring and roaring!"

Moreover, at the only place in the New Testament that mentions this 'last day of the feast', this same seven-day period of which we speak is also divided in the middle wherein Jesus suddenly shows up unexpectedly: (Jesus is 'Shiloh', by the way! He is the coming one to whom the scepter rightfully belongs; Sorry Saddam, it does not belong to you!)

John 7:8 Go ye up unto the feast: I go not up unto this feast; because my time is not yet fulfilled.
Joh 7:9-10 And having said these things unto them, he abode still in Galilee. But when his brethren were gone up unto the feast, then went he also up, not publicly, but as it were in secret.
--------- --------------
Joh 7:14 But when it was now the middle of the feast, Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
-------------------------
Joh 7:37-38 In the last, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried saying, If any one thirst, let him come to me and drink. He that believes on me, as the scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 But this he said concerning the Spirit, which they that believed on him were about to receive; for the Spirit was not yet, because Jesus had not yet been glorified.

One last point: Wilma became a tropical storm (and thus a named storm) on Tishri 14, the day before Tabernacles, and likewise, the Lion-of-Judah Bible Code was discovered the year before. Thus again we have the 1 + 3.5 + 3.5 days and/or years pattern. This pattern is also found with Nebachadnezzar, who was given one year's warning before his seven year judgment of madness (called "seven times"). This, too, is a pattern of the coming tribulation period that shall be sheer madness! (Dan. 4.) Just look at Saddam Hussein as an example! He did, after all, claim to be like him if not he himself reincarnated! Lo, a type of the beast that ascends out of the pit by the Tigris river to go to his destruction! A tree cut down at the roots!

http://www.bible-codes.org/images/lion-judah-bible-code-prophecy-2.gif

It remains to be seen what impact the storm will have on Florida or the Keys, but one thing for sure is that the timing of the storm is mapping out the coming storm of the tribulation period! And we are to "lift up our heads for our redemption draws nigh!"

By the way, in an earlier post about "hurricane Alpha" I speculated that Alpha might come on Tabernacles. But Wilma has come instead as a type of Omega since she is the "last" named storm!

Rev 22:12 Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is.
Rev 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

==========
Click here for some remarkably "freaky" images of the tiny and then huge eye of Wilma and what they mean, plus more! www.christian-forum.net/18923 (This new post is located just two posts down from here!)

#2 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:15 AM

your work is blessed shekel.

"and the first shall be the last.
and the last shall be the first."

Praises be to the WORD of GOD!
GOD is doing marveous things.

#3 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:03 AM

One thing that is especially strange about (already record-shattering) Wilma is that it went from a very tiny eye to a huge one. Both have meterologists amazed!

There were 2 very distinct, closed and convective like vortices inside the 45NM wide eye. I've never seen such well developed vortices inside an eye before. I can only assume these smaller vortices are playing a role in some way that inhibits the shrinking of the primary eyewall. At the same time, I wonder if these type of inner, convective vortices are the 'seeds' from which the totally freaky 2NM wide super eyelet we had a couple nights back, may originate from. Extremely rare event, but not impossible.

I wonder if God is saying that He is coming...

"Open up your eyes!"

"Lift up your eyes for your redemption draws near!

:blink: :unsure: :rolleyes: :excl:

Oct. 19, tiny eye:
Posted Image
Oct. 21, huge eye:
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   blindzebra 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:07 AM

the pupil will dialate in the dark.

#5 User is offline   blindzebra 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:10 AM

in the eye are 'rods' and 'cones'.

and pupil? :)

this also can mean "student". or "taught one".

The words are God's. God is the Author of words.
and lauguage.

and there is also the "language of the heart".

understood with the "eyes of the heart".

and that lanuguage is pure.

#6 User is offline   Zephaniah 

• Let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:15 AM

keep up the good work Shekel, god bless you.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:8-9 KJV)

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users