Christian-Forum.net: Saddam Hussein!--- Hurricane Wilma! - Christian-Forum.net

• (27 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Saddam Hussein!--- Hurricane Wilma! Mene Tekel Peres Bible Code! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image
What does the trial of Saddam Hussien
have to do with Hurricane Wilma?! <_<

Hurricane Wilma became the most powerful hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic Basin even as Saddam Hussein's trial began.

In less than a day the hurricane went from a mere tropical storm to the most powerful storm ever recorded!

Strange as it may seem, the Balance Code and the Mene-Tekel Code made this very connection between Saddam and Wilma more than a year ago!

(The rest of this article posted Oct. 18, 2005.)

It really burns me up the way the international community is calling the trial
contrary to human rights when we are dealing with a man who is like Adolph Hitler. Where is justice? What about justice? Are we to pity Adolph Hitler at the expense of the millions he murdered without mercy!

The problem is that since the world has rejected the bible it has no base for wisdom. The bible often refers to justice as 'taking vengeance' on the evil doer. But our world thinks they are more civilized than God! "Vengeance is immoral," they say. But will they be shocked when they stand before their Creator as Judge and Jury and Executioner!

Mene Tekel Bible Code:

This case holds special significance because of the mene tekel bible code put out over five years ago. Every jot of it will be fulfilled, including his hanging, despite huge international pressures to not use the death penalty. This bible code will come to pass anyway!

A section of that bible code reads: (Recall that 'Iraq' is ancient 'Babylon', and that Saddam compared himself to Nebachadnezzar, and that Saddam hated Jews and attacked them with missiles from Iraq (Babylon), and that Saddam rebuilt the ancient city of Babylon including the palace where the hand appeared writing on the wall back in 539 BC that announced the execution of the king of Babylon!)

Posted Image
www.bible-codes.org/bible-code-prop...ylon-Saddam.htm

(The green text repesents the actual words of the bible code, encoded within Daniel 5, --- which is fittingly the narrative about "The Writing on the Wall" in Babylon the night she fell, Tabernacles, 539 BC.)

Posted Image

"The One putting him to death
is the One that encrypted the words."

"And this is the writing that was inscribed:

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPARSIN.

This is the interpretation of the thing:"
(Daniel 5:25-26a)

"Truly, truly, this is the banner that heals them!

Our oracle is a banner (or 'wonder') that brings healing!

"MENE":

("Mene" can mean 'numbered,' or a coin called a 'mina,' worth 60 shekels.)

"They numbered me, the one they rejected!"

They put a flawless One to the test---The 'Minah'---(the very redemption price) of God!

Shout aloud, O' 'Minah,'

for the message will be carefully concealed!"

"Tekel":

(Aramaic, meaning: "weighed," "paid," or, "a shekel-coin."
Ironically, as Hebrew letters 'tekel' would read, "You [i.e. Belshazzar] are found light in weight!" or, "she (Babylon] is found light in weight!" (Saddam used to weigh his servants to see if they weighed too much and thus supposedly were eating Saddam's food against his wishes. They would then be punished.]

Posted Image

Recall how Daniel interpreted this Aramaic word 'Tekel':

"Tekel (Weight), you have been weighed on the scales
and found to be too light." (GNB)

(Acrostic for 'tekel')
"A tekel arose---the great weight of His wrath!"
Or, "The light-weights under His wrath made light of His death."

"Tekel"

O' Flawless One, You shall sprinkle them!

[That is, they will be sprinkled with blood---To those that repent, they are washed in the spotless blood of the Redeemer; but, for those that rebel, they are sprinkled with their own blood! Recall the bloodied bodies of Saddam's two sons!]

(He cried out; having been pierced He groaned.)

[Applies to both Christ, Belshazzar (Daniel 5:30), and the son(s) of Saddam.]

Behold them! Read them as a warning sign! [Many want the death penalty for this very reason --- a warning sign to other dictators.]
You will most certainly be weighed/paid, O' enemy/rebel!
For He is risen and is taking revenge!
Lest He complains!"
[A strange phrase that now makes sense: Saddam is doing a whole lot of "complaining!"]

(Part of this bible code forms the image of the above hand. The bible code is found in the same text as the writing on the wall narrative, Dan. 5.)

"Is it the hand of Jehovah?
He Himself goes to war against Babylon (Iraq).
He will put him to death!"

"Jehovah?

Is it the hand of Jehovah?
He Himself goes to war. He put him to death!

Jehovah goes to war against her (i.e., 'Babylon'),
and the arrogant one! (or, 'succulent one')

Jehovah goes to war against her,
and the rebellious one!

and the one being removed!"

"They will be thrust out and made to bow down.

I will make them slip! Divided they fall!

For I made him bend sufficiently!

His hand (of power) is sufficient, my beloved ones, the hand of the Lord!

Destruction! Jehovah and destruction!

For the Lord will fight the ones attacking her.

When he comes to battle, lo, it comes

---lo, destruction after destruction!

A forearm and a forearm

to blot out the arrogant one!

He slipped!

I am risen to life, even to abundant life!

For His hand is the hand of the Beloved---Jah!" (i.e., 'the Lord')"

Saddam's trial begins tomorrow on the anniversary of the Writing on the Wall in 539 BC in the days of Daniel (5). That was 1260 + 1290 years ago, less that in days. Other interesting facts:

Posted Image
Why was the death of Saddam's sons EXACTLY 3½-years, 3½-months, 3½-days,
and 3½-hours after key prophetic events?

Posted Image

Haman also was hung on a high platform, (Esther 5:14: 7:10).
The hung-Haman together with the crumbling statue (like that of Nebachadnezzar---also upon a high platform), combines two imageries into one sign.

There are many similarities between the deaths of Haman and Belshazzar.
(The importance of Haman in all this will become apparent as we proceed.)

Both were second or third in command; both met sudden deaths; both were terrified; both fell by indirect-instrument of the queen; both died during a banquet of wine; both with the godly replacing them; both the godly honored in the same way; both... etc. Hence, to use the anniversary dates of the overthrow of Haman is to also draw our attention to the death of Belshazzar of the mene-tekel and hand-bible codes!

Moreover, the very same day that the image of Satan/Saddam was falling in "Paradise Square" by the Tigris, (right-hand outstretched to Jerusalem, Daniel 12:7; Revelation 10:5), there was yet another great sign: The EC was adding 10 new 'toes' to its membership!

(A common interpretation of Daniel 2, is that the two legs of the ten-toed statue
represent the eastern and western Roman Empire:
Hence, the ten new EC members signify the revival of the eastern aspect of this union, as if there were two statues: one symbolic of the west, and the other the east. The two have now become one! One week later was the official signing ceremony, which happened to be Passover!!!)

Posted Image

====================

Saddam on trial:
will it be a fair one?
commentary by Sebastiaan Gottlieb, audio by Robert Chesal, 18 October 2005

The trial of Saddam Hussein is set to begin on Wednesday, 19 October. The whole world will be watching the case against the Iraqi former dictator before the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Court, the special tribunal which has the power to impose the death sentence.

Human rights organizations and international lawyers, however, are concerned about the fairness of a trial in which where the outcome already seems certain.

Mass murder
Nearly two years after Saddam Hussein’s arrest at an underground hide-out near Tikrit, his trial will take place at a secret location somewhere in the Baghdad region. Five Iraqi judges will try the deposed dictator and seven other members of his government, based on rules established with help from the United States. The first indictment is for the mass-murder of more than 140 Shi’ite inhabitants of Dujail. Saddam Hussein is accused of ordering their killing in revenge for an attack on his convoy, as he drove through the village in 1982.

==========

Astonishing Bible Prophecy Numeric
Proves Divine Origin of Code:

:excl:Powerful numeric ties in with Hurricane Wilma :excl:

==============

(Insert into this post: Two days after I wrote this post someone objected to the code as being "ill defined". When I went to the document of the hand-code on the internet to copy it for him I noticed for the first time that it was posted exactly 4 years ago on the Jewish calendar, (Tishri 15, Tabernacles). This ties into what I say next beautifully! Thus, both when the hand code came to me and also when I published it --- both dates yield a similar numeric pattern based upon the number 4. And these two dates (when the hand code was discovered and when it was published) both fell on one of the three mandatory feast-days given to Israel to keep! ("Pentecost" and "Tabernacles".) On the day after this post that you are now reading was posted, we all found out that Saddam's trial was adjourned 40 more days!" :D

(Click here for that email and my response.)

End of this insert!
=================

It should also be noted that the Balance Bible Code also speaks about Saddam Hussein and refers to his initial trial before the judge on July 1 of 2004, which happened 4 days after the Balance (Scales) Bible Code was discovered (on June 27, 2004). Thus, the length of time spanned between the Hand Bible Code (June 8, 2000) and the Balance Bible Code (June 27, 2004) were 4 years and 40 days, with the initial trial appearance by Saddam on July 1, 2004 ---four days later! (The "four years" is calculated as 360 x 4 days, plus 40 days.)

Moreover, the Hand Bible Code was discovered on 'Pentecost' 2000, (that is, the evening of June 8, 2000), which was 1290 + 1335 years after the rise of Babylon in 626 BC. I discovered the hand-code on the anniversary when Jews today say that God wrote the 10 commandments on the stone tablets "with His finger," (which was the start of Moses' own 40 days up mount Sinai!) (The moving-hand bible code contains the phrase, "He commanded" 10 times, and "Jehovah" 5 times --- once for each finger, and hence again '10'.)

The number '4' or '40' symbolizes 'a period of 'trial or testing' (such as the 40 years in the wilderness, or Jesus' and Moses' 40 day-fast, or the lamb set aside 4 days before Passover, or the 400 years in Egypt), and hence why "the 4 years and 40 days" to the code and first part of Saddam's trial.

Similarly, now we have "40 x 49 days" inclusive (or 4 x 490) from this same day that the hand appeared in the bible code (Pentecost, after evening June 8, 2000) unto tomorrow's trial start (Oct. 19, 2005). Both numbers 40 and 49 are highly significant. The '40' signifies a period of trial and the '49' is a jubilee figure (7 x 7), and a number that represents an epoch of time. (Also, 'Pentecost' is counted off as 7 x 7 = 49 days by definition of what the name 'Pentecost means.') Thus, the people experience a 'jubilee' (a setting free of tyranny, and note the constitutional vote 3.5 days earlier), while Saddam experiences the 'trial!'

Yet the whole world is being weighed in the Balances, not just Saddam, which brings me back to the Balance Bible Code found 4 days before Saddam was arraigned (July 1, 2004, which was 3.5 days after Iraq was given its autonomy back by America, June 28 [Tammuz 9 -- anniversary of the fall of Jerusalem], 2004, which is the day after the Balance Bible Code came to me.).

Is it a coincidence that hurricane Wilma becomes a hurricane now as I write, which is the first day of the seven-days of tabernacles, all this given the fact that these series of hurricanes since last year are the main sign belonging to the Balance Bible Code? (There are dozens of articles written concerning these record-shattering hurricanes over the past 480 days, [i.e., 12 x 40, arranged as 430 + 49 days].) Hurricane Wilma is yet another sign to America that she too is being tried on God's scales of light! For there is no partiality with God.

For all the different picture bible codes overlap and interconnect pictorially, verbally, and numerically with one another like moving pictures that declare Jesus Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords, and Judge of all the earth. And these codes that have Him as there theme also weave into contemporary events as signs that HE REIGNS! Thus, they cannot be understood without a Christ-centered approach and this is why "none of the wicked will understand, but the righteous they will understand," (Dan. 12). And this is why He speaks in riddles, so that they may be damned who have pleasure in lies, but those with an eye single for Him see Him!

Posted Image
The balance/river bible code, here, spans (ELS -12)
12 x 20 letters, or half 480 letters (12 x 40).
Wilma is the 12th hurricane of the season tying the old record of 36 years ago (12 x 3). And Wilma is the 21st named storm of the season as well, tying the old record of 72 years ago (12 x 6)!

These are the numbers of the Balance Bible Code!

The above encoded 'river' spans a total of 21 letters long at skips of 12 letters each, (a total of 12 x 20). (Thus the 21 named storms and the 12 hurricanes!)

The lamp/balance in the middle of the river perfectly divides the river into three sets of seven letters, with the middle seven letters again divided in half. That middle seven (that is, the length of the seven-branched lamp) thus spans '3 x 12 + 3 x 12' letters, or 36 + 36 = 72 letters, and is also therefore the middle of the river at 12 x 10 (120) + 12 x 10 (120) letters. (Compare to the 12th hurricane 36 years ago and the 21st named storm 72 years ago! Moreover, 21 is the inverse of 12!)

That central phrase along the lamp/balance being emphasized here by this numeric pattern reads: "I AM Jesus!"
The tree from top to bottom stands 144 letters high, or 12 x 12, but the lamp stands 77 letters high and pleads, "My Father! My Father! Forgive!"
(A play on words meaning, 'Lift them up and make them equal on the scales of justice!')

The 11 leaves upon the tree beside the river (Rev. 22:1-2) span 80 letters (+8 ELS x 10), which is 40 x 2, but hidden in the leaves is a message about Saddam; however, this requires one more leaf at top, --- a 12th leaf not shown here --- for it has fallen to the ground! (Woe to the citrus crop!)

"The (12) leaves are for the healing of the nation" (Rev. 22:2), and read: "Blood pleads upon a heap of ruins---it proclaims (mercy)!" With the extra leaf it would then read: "Saddam pleads upon a heap of ruins---he proclaims (his innocence)." (This, of course is what he was doing July 1, 2004 in Bahgdad, which was "a heap of ruins" at the time. With the letter/leaf fallen[as seen in this image] it instead becomes a message about Christ's death on Calvary, "The Place of the Skull." Thus, the Mene Tekel Bible Code reads: "O' Minah (symbolic of Christ), rise up! For you shall cast down (like a leaf) the one being mocked---the bland tasting one! ---along with his rebellion! (He was strained out! He disappeared!) Indeed, You will get rid of all of them!" Similarily, the Hand Bible Code reads, "He slipped, but I am risen to life, even to abundant life!"

Astonishingly, the Hand Bible Code is 60 letters wide and 60 long, which recalls to mind the "Mene, Mene" of Daniel 5, for "Mene, Mene" were two coins (minahs) each worth 60 shekels. But '60' is also divisible by 12 (12 x 5), thus the 60 and 60 letters speaks of the said 10 commandments, '5' written on each tablet for the '12' tribes of Israel! (Deut. 4:13).
http://www.bible-codes.org/images/hand-colored-60.jpg

===========
Click here for further update on Hurricane Wilma that has became the most powerful storm ever recorded just after the above was written, and on the 40-day delay in Saddam's trial! "40 days!!!"

www.christian-forum.net/18458

And click here for more on Wilma as a sign of the coming great tribulation period.
www.christian-forum.net/18892...

And, the "seventy weeks" of Dan. 9 from Balance Bible Code to Hurricane Wilma as a sign. www.christian-forum.net/=18956

#2 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:57 AM

I know....But their trials aren't like ours (meaning their legal system) so it won't take long. It's encouraging to know according to the codes that justice will be done. He'll never get off. He's about to get sifted..the way he sifted some through his giant paper shredder. Vengence is the Lords but l'm still glad he will end.

I won't listen to his words. I will plug my ears and so will the Lord!

This post has been edited by Miki: 18 October 2005 - 09:00 AM

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#3 Guest_Boanerges_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:02 AM

Shekel, on Oct 18 2005, 07:47 AM, said:

It really burns me up the way the international community is calling the trial contrary to human rights when we are dealing with a man who is like Adolf Hitler. Where is justice? What about justice? Are we to pity Adolf Hitler at the expense of the millions he murdered without mercy! 

The problem is that since the world has rejected the bible it has no base for wisdom. The bible often refers to justice as 'taking vengence' on the evil doer. But our world things they are more civilized than God! "Vengence is immoral," they say. But will they be shocked when they stand before their Creator as Judge and Jury and Executioner!

This world is nuts!  :angry:

By the way, this case holds special significance because of the mene tekel bible code put out four years ago. Every jot of it will be fulfilled including his hanging.

A small part of that bible code reads:
Posted Image
http://www.bible-cod...ylon-Saddam.htm

====================

Saddam on trial: will it be a fair one?

The trial of Saddam Hussein is set to begin on Wednesday, 19 October. The whole world will be watching the case against the Iraqi former dictator before the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Court, the special tribunal which has the power to impose the death sentence.

Human rights organisations and international lawyers, however, are concerned about the fairness of a trial in which where the outcome already seems certain.

Mass murder
Nearly two years after Saddam Hussein’s arrest at an underground hide-out near Tikrit, his trial will take place at a secret location somewhere in the Baghdad region. Five Iraqi judges will try the deposed dicator and seven other members of his government, based on rules established with help from the United States. The first indictment is for the mass-murder of more than 140 Shi’ite inhabitants of Dujail. Saddam Hussein is accused of ordering their killing in revenge for an attack on his convoy, as he drove through the village in 1982.

Richard Dicker, director of Human Rights Watch’s international justice programme, calls the trial an internationally significant event: “The fact that a former dicatator is being tried in his own country for war crimes and crimes against humanity is something that we applaud, but we are concerned about the manner in which it is happening.”

Beyond reasonable doubt
He points out that there are a number of problems with the tribunal. Firstly, says Mr Dicker, “The judges need only be satisfied of the evidence establishing guilt against the accused,” and he explains that it is therefore “very different from the ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ standard supplied by the Yugoslavia [and] Rwanda tribunals.”

Click to listen to Robert Chesal's interview with Richard Dicker
A second problem is the fact that if suspects remain silent, then this can be used as evidence against them. Richard Dicker says these regulations contravene international agreements on civil and political rights. He has further concerns, too, that Saddam Hussein is at a disadvantage in relation to the prosecution: his lawyers complain they have had too little time to prepare for the trial. They have had just a month to put together their defence against the first charges.
Rules for fair trial
According to international rules for a fair trial, an accused person must be able to thoroughly defend him or herself against a charge, something that doesn’t appear to be the case here.

Furthemore, human rights activists have considerable difficulty with the possibility of the death sentence; European Union member countries and the United Nations all refuse to co-operate with trials where this can be imposed.

The tribunal’s lawyers have all undergone intensive training courses, from, among others, Dutch lawyer Michael Wladimiroff, who has worked at the Yugoslavia Tribunal in The Hague
Mixed tribunal
Many Western countries and human rights groups would also rather see that the tribunal was not made up solely of Iraqi judges and prosecutors; they would have preferred a mixed tribunal of both Iraqi and international lawyers. Behind the current, entirely Iraqi tribunal, lurks the suspicion of bias, and, above all, it lacks the experience that international lawyers bring with them. 
It remains to be seen what position the tribunal will take; will it be a fair one, or a show trial? Will Saddam Hussein get the opportunity to speak, for example, or will his defence lawyers speak for him in the court room?

Admiration for Milosevic
It is known that Saddam Hussein has great respect for the manner in which Slobodan Milosevic is handling his own defence at the Yugoslavia Tribunal, and has also been reading, during his imprisonment, books on international law, such as the Geneva Conventions. It might also be expected, then, that Saddam - just like Slobodan Milosevic did with his trial - will assert that the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Court is unlawful because it was set up during the occupation by the temporary US administration of Iraq.

Death sentence
It seems to be in Saddam Hussein’s interest to prolong his trial for as long as possible, therefore allowing him the opportunity to speak on the world stage that this tribunal offers him. The lawyers could give him the chance to speak, or they could try to muzzle him and condemn him to death within the shortest possible time. In theory, it’s possible that Saddam could receive the death sentence for the first indictment, thus preventing him from being tried for the poison-gas attacks on Kurds in 1988, or for suppressing Shi’te uprisings in southern Iraq in 1991.

For these victims’ next of kin, that would be a very unsatisfactory outcome. Richard Dickers says, “That would be, from our perspective, such a step backwards and such a loss, because it would mean there would be much less of an opportunity to really air in court what happened in these areas of enormous criminality.”
View Post

Is it not indeed infuriating when the world worries about fairness towards a man who has been proven historically to be anything but fair? Where does one draw the line on mercy and pity? I see "So Damn Insane" on CNN and he looks pitiful, like a bear in a cage, declawed and teeth removed.

His time has come and I would like to know whare we are in the lineage of God's word, Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

I don't think Babylon has yet fallen twice...but maybe it has as the last part of this word tells it pretty much like it is right now..."and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird."

This post has been edited by whosoever: 18 October 2005 - 09:03 AM

#4 User is offline   blindzebra 

• guess who's behind the 'foster grants'?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:14 AM

True Justice
and
True Liberty, the glorious freedom of the children of God,
will not be realized
in all its glory
under the rulerships of men.

do not despair.

but when you see this system fall,
and a new one emerge...
be careful...
it is the last ditch effort of Satan
to deceive.
and they will cry: PEACE and SECURITY!
their 'new world order' in place...
their 'out of chaos, order' dream.
but it just a dream. they will dream they are eating, and wake up hungry. they will dream they are drinking, and wake up thirsty.
and they will wake up...
they will be rudely awakened to the
Truth that Jesus Really IS LORD.

God's Kingdom is not from this source.

and that is why, as attendants for Jesus,
that we shall not take up arms to
fight with fleshly weapons for 'change'.

but it is satan's crowd that is being
driven along, to "make a vision come true"...
they think that it is their vision.
but the very vision is a deceptive one
given to them, by the wicked one.
and they will seem to succeed....to a point.

do not be misled.

it will appear as a "hopeless" situation
for those who really do love Jesus
as their TRUE King.....

i hope that you understand this.

BEWARE....BEWARE!! of the LEAVEN OF CAESAR
and BEWARE of the LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES.

remember!! the dual action of hate that killed Jesus.
the rock and the hard place.
Jesus was ground to fine powder,
just like barley,
between the governmental authority
and the religious authority of his time.

and it will again, be the same.

-bz

#5 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:15 AM

Original updated below!
---------------

It really burns me up the way the international community is calling the trial contrary to human rights when we are dealing with a man who is like Adolf Hitler. Where is justice? What about justice? Are we to pity Adolf Hitler at the expense of the millions he murdered without mercy!

The problem is that since the world has rejected the bible it has no base for wisdom. The bible often refers to justice as 'taking vengence' on the evil doer. But our world things they are more civilized than God! "Vengence is immoral," they say. But will they be shocked when they stand before their Creator as Judge and Jury and Executioner!

This world is nuts! :angry:

By the way, this case holds special significance because of the mene tekel bible code put out over four years ago. Every jot of it will be fulfilled including his hanging despite huge international pressures to not use the death penalty. This code will come to pass anyway!

A small part of that bible code reads: (Recall that 'Iraq' is ancient 'Babylon', and that Saddam compared himself to Nebachadnezzar, and that Saddam hated Jews and attacked them with missiles from Iraq (Babylon), and that Saddam rebuilt the ancient city of Babylon including the palace where the hand appeared writing on the wall back in 539 BC that announced the execution of the king of Babyon!)

Posted Image
http://www.bible-cod...ylon-Saddam.htm

(Part of this bible code forms the image of the above hand. The bible code is found in the same text as the writing on the wall narrative, Dan. 5.)

"Jehovah?

Is it the hand of Jehovah?
He Himself goes to war. He put him to death!

Jehovah goes to war against her (i.e., 'Babylon'),
and the arrogant one! (or, 'succulent one')

and the rebellious one!

and the one being removed!"

"They will be thrust out and made to bow down.

I will make them slip! Divided they fall!

For I made him bend sufficiently!

His hand (of power) is sufficient, my beloved ones, the hand of the Lord!

Destruction! Jehovah and destruction!

For the Lord will fight the ones attacking her.

When he comes to battle, lo, it comes

---lo, destruction after destruction!

A forearm and a forearm

to blot out the arrogant one!

He slipped!

I am risen to life, even to abundant life!

For His hand is the hand of the Beloved---Jah!" (i.e., 'the Lord')"

Saddam's trial begins tomorrow on the anniversary of the Writing on the Wall in 539 BC in the days of Daniel (5). That was 1260 + 1290 years ago, less that in days.

Posted Image

====================

Saddam on trial: will it be a fair one?

Human rights organisations and international lawyers, however, are concerned about the fairness of a trial in which where the outcome already seems certain.

Mass murder
Nearly two years after Saddam Hussein’s arrest at an underground hide-out near Tikrit, his trial will take place at a secret location somewhere in the Baghdad region. Five Iraqi judges will try the deposed dicator and seven other members of his government, based on rules established with help from the United States. The first indictment is for the mass-murder of more than 140 Shi’ite inhabitants of Dujail. Saddam Hussein is accused of ordering their killing in revenge for an attack on his convoy, as he drove through the village in 1982.

Richard Dicker, director of Human Rights Watch’s international justice programme, calls the trial an internationally significant event: “The fact that a former dicatator is being tried in his own country for war crimes and crimes against humanity is something that we applaud, but we are concerned about the manner in which it is happening.”

Beyond reasonable doubt
He points out that there are a number of problems with the tribunal. Firstly, says Mr Dicker, “The judges need only be satisfied of the evidence establishing guilt against the accused,” and he explains that it is therefore “very different from the ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ standard supplied by the Yugoslavia [and] Rwanda tribunals.”

Click to listen to Robert Chesal's interview with Richard Dicker
A second problem is the fact that if suspects remain silent, then this can be used as evidence against them. Richard Dicker says these regulations contravene international agreements on civil and political rights. He has further concerns, too, that Saddam Hussein is at a disadvantage in relation to the prosecution: his lawyers complain they have had too little time to prepare for the trial. They have had just a month to put together their defence against the first charges.
Rules for fair trial
According to international rules for a fair trial, an accused person must be able to thoroughly defend him or herself against a charge, something that doesn’t appear to be the case here.

Furthemore, human rights activists have considerable difficulty with the possibility of the death sentence; European Union member countries and the United Nations all refuse to co-operate with trials where this can be imposed.

The tribunal’s lawyers have all undergone intensive training courses, from, among others, Dutch lawyer Michael Wladimiroff, who has worked at the Yugoslavia Tribunal in The Hague
Mixed tribunal
Many Western countries and human rights groups would also rather see that the tribunal was not made up solely of Iraqi judges and prosecutors; they would have preferred a mixed tribunal of both Iraqi and international lawyers. Behind the current, entirely Iraqi tribunal, lurks the suspicion of bias, and, above all, it lacks the experience that international lawyers bring with them.
It remains to be seen what position the tribunal will take; will it be a fair one, or a show trial? Will Saddam Hussein get the opportunity to speak, for example, or will his defence lawyers speak for him in the court room?

Admiration for Milosevic
It is known that Saddam Hussein has great respect for the manner in which Slobodan Milosevic is handling his own defence at the Yugoslavia Tribunal, and has also been reading, during his imprisonment, books on international law, such as the Geneva Conventions. It might also be expected, then, that Saddam - just like Slobodan Milosevic did with his trial - will assert that the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Court is unlawful because it was set up during the occupation by the temporary US administration of Iraq.

Death sentence
It seems to be in Saddam Hussein’s interest to prolong his trial for as long as possible, therefore allowing him the opportunity to speak on the world stage that this tribunal offers him. The lawyers could give him the chance to speak, or they could try to muzzle him and condemn him to death within the shortest possible time. In theory, it’s possible that Saddam could receive the death sentence for the first indictment, thus preventing him from being tried for the poison-gas attacks on Kurds in 1988, or for suppressing Shi’te uprisings in southern Iraq in 1991.

For these victims’ next of kin, that would be a very unsatisfactory outcome. Richard Dickers says, “That would be, from our perspective, such a step backwards and such a loss, because it would mean there would be much less of an opportunity to really air in court what happened in these areas of enormous criminality.”
==========
http://www.bible-cod...de-prophecy.htm
View Post

#6 User is offline   AppyGroove 

• Sci-Fi watching, travelling dude
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:19 AM

Iraq reinstated the death penalty so they can put Saddam to death.

Death or not.... If he wanted his last meal at my supper table, I'd still let him.
“You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result”
- Ghandi

• (27 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users