• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Storms Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Boanerges_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:10 AM

I "never" have these dreams. But never is an "ever" with the "n" dropped off. So last night, (early this morning) I dreamed I was in a location which seemed to be "generic" Could have been anywhere but it was North America. There was an industry of people all about, constructing and building.

There was a non threatening storm front to the north of us as the work went forward. Seemed like that scripture, Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. The eating and drinking and life moving along a normal path.

But without warning three small tornadoes developed out of nowhere. It was frightening, but they were more like huge dust devils. People scurried out of the way and into basements etc. Big trucks coming on site were turning around and getting out.

But another look, and funnel things were blooming out of the clouds. Equally as rapidly, but with much more severity. three more tornadoes were spawned...they were huge things with bases at least a mile wide and they were jet black from all the debris.

People feared and ran for all they were worth, but there was no escaping as the merging storms consumed everything in the path. Big trucks came to a standstill, their drivers in great fear, trying to turn in confined spaces and going into the storm with no way out.

Then I woke up.

I figure it is God because I remember. But I have no direct interpretation, except we all seem to have out moments of impress and that is scriptural.

#2 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:58 AM

whosoever, on Oct 4 2005, 10:10 AM, said:

I "never" have these dreams.  But never is an "ever" with the "n" dropped off. So last night, (early this morning) I dreamed I was in a location which seemed to be "generic" Could have been anywhere but it was North America.  There was an industry of people all about, constructing and building. 

There was a non threatening storm front to the north of us as the work went forward.  Seemed like that scripture, Mat 24:37  But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. The eating and drinking and life moving along a normal path.

But without warning three small tornadoes developed out of nowhere.  It was frightening, but they were more like huge dust devils.  People scurried out of the way and into basements etc.  Big trucks coming on site were turning around and getting out. 

But another look, and funnel things were blooming out of the clouds.  Equally as rapidly, but with much more severity. Three more tornadoes were spawned...they were huge things with bases at least a mile wide and they were jet black from all the debris.

People feared and ran for all they were worth, but there was no escaping as the merging storms consumed everything in the path.  Big trucks came to a standstill, their drivers in great fear, trying to turn in confined spaces and going into the storm with no way out.

Then I woke up.

I figure it is God because I remember.  But I have no direct interpretation, except we all seem to have out moments of impress and that is scriptural.
View Post

Whosoever, I dreamed last night that I met you and we shook hands and greeted each other! I have been praying for you so I guess you were in my thoughts.

Concerning your dream, this came to me. I believe that it is from the Lord:

The 3 small tornadoes represent the current series of hurricanes and distresses that are facing this world, but men figure that they will live through them and they view them more as an interesting anomaly than as a real threat. But men don't realize that these things are warnings of something far worse to come. And hence you looked and saw 3 terrible tornadoes that followed, in which there was no escape this time.

The verse you gave is correct:

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. The eating and drinking and life moving along a normal path.

It is also interesting that last night hurricane Stan (though just a small hurricane) surprised the forcasters and slammed into Mexico a day or two earlier than expected. It hit while you were writing this post, and today is Rosh Hashannah. (The Jewish New Year.) Thus, the start of the 10 days of Awe (or judgement). It marks a day of new beginnings and God is warning that far worse storms are coming.

Three tornadoes likely represent three years, just as the seven cows, etc, in Josephs dreams repesented seven years.

Also, see this previous post about the meaning of the name 'Stan.'
http://www.christian...indpost&p=14816

#3 Guest_Boanerges_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:44 PM

Shekel, on Oct 4 2005, 10:58 AM, said:

I "never" have these dreams.  But never is an "ever" with the "n" dropped off. So last night, (early this morning) I dreamed I was in a location which seemed to be "generic" Could have been anywhere but it was North America.  There was an industry of people all about, constructing and building. 

There was a non threatening storm front to the north of us as the work went forward.  Seemed like that scripture, Mat 24:37  But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. The eating and drinking and life moving along a normal path.

But without warning three small tornadoes developed out of nowhere.  It was frightening, but they were more like huge dust devils.  People scurried out of the way and into basements etc.  Big trucks coming on site were turning around and getting out. 

But another look, and funnel things were blooming out of the clouds.  Equally as rapidly, but with much more severity. Three more tornadoes were spawned...they were huge things with bases at least a mile wide and they were jet black from all the debris.

People feared and ran for all they were worth, but there was no escaping as the merging storms consumed everything in the path.  Big trucks came to a standstill, their drivers in great fear, trying to turn in confined spaces and going into the storm with no way out.

Then I woke up.

I figure it is God because I remember.  But I have no direct interpretation, except we all seem to have out moments of impress and that is scriptural.
View Post

Whosoever, I dreamed last night that I met you and we shook hands and greeted each other! I have been praying for you so I guess you were in my thoughts.

The 3 small tornadoes represent the current series of hurricanes and distresses that are facing this world, but men figure that they will live through them and they view them more as an interesting anomaly than as a real threat. But men don't realize that these things are warnings of something far worse to come. And hence you looked and saw 3 terrible tornadoes that followed, in which there was no escape this time.

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. The eating and drinking and life moving along a normal path.

It is also interesting that last night hurricane Stan (though just a small hurricane) surprised the forcasters and slammed into Mexico a day or two earlier than expected. It hit while you were writing this post, and today is Rosh Hashannah. (The Jewish New Year.) Thus, the start of the 10 days of Awe (or judgement). It marks a day of new beginnings and God is warning that far worse storms are coming.

Three tornadoes likely represent three years, just as the seven cows, etc, in Josephs dreams repesented seven years.
View Post

Shekel,

Thanks for the comments. I believe you are right. My spiritual presence ususually runs to self interpretation but I also am aware of a need to be validated through the voice of others.

In saying you have felt that we would meet and talk and shake hands, I must say I have felt that also. I am from Ontario also and one day will go back to visit. I would like to make your acquaintence so perhaps we will indeed come to that place. Blessings in the spirit until next we speak....

whosoever/Larry

#4 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 October 2005 - 05:40 PM

The feeling of rebuilding and then seeing Rita come was disturbing.

1-kill....grace, mercy (awe)

2- steal.... grace, mercy (shocked and angry)

3-destroy....grace, mercy (On knees)

I believe the enemy steps in at every opportunity...Actually no..God uses him..

God showed me something last December with my son. Three events almost back to back. The first one came then there was a about a two week pause.

Then came the second and the third right on it's back.

The mature Church answers to the mercy of God if humility is entered into.
(I believe this is the luke warm church.)

But if you're under the law like the world then the effects are more lasting...
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#5 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:27 PM

In fact the first one happened while our church was having it's annual celebration dinner. Actually...the night of that day.

Hummm.....

Well...It never hurts to hope. :blush:

that we'll be gone having a happy supper someplace. :rolleyes:
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#6 User is offline   Traveller62_au 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2005 - 07:56 PM

Shekel, on Oct 5 2005, 02:58 AM, said:

Then I woke up.

View Post

Also, see this previous post about the meaning of the name 'Stan.'
http://www.christian...indpost&p=14816
View Post

Hi folks, I would like to offer an alternative interpretation.

It seems this dream could be relating to things that are yet to come rather than the things that have or currently are happening.

But without warning three small tornadoes developed out of nowhere

I agree with you concerning the statement that "men don't realize that these things are warnings of something far worse to come”, and as we consider the events taking place in the dream we will be able to give meaning to the symbolism of the 3 tornadoes.

This God given dream seems to be a warning of things to come, so that those that have an ear to hear will hear what the Spirit is saying and thereby WILL HAVE WARNING concerning these things.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and HE WILL SHOW YOU THINGS TO COME.

But another look, and funnel things were blooming out of the clouds.

If we look more closely at the events that are happening in the dream we are then able to attribute more credible scriptural reference to the events that are taking place in the dream which the Holy Spirit is emphasisng as he compares spiritual things with spiritual.

Equally as rapidly, but with much more severity. three more tornadoes were spawned...they were huge things with bases at least a mile wide and they were jet black from all the debris.

We see here that 3 more tornadoes had come from (were spawned from) the three previous tornadoes.

Re 16:13 And I SAW THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS COME OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE DRAGON, OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE BEAST, and OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE FALSE PROPHET.

Therefore, I agree with you concerning the statement that "men don't realize that these things are warnings of something far worse to come”, however, I believe that the warning doesn’t relate to the devastation taking place or or even the coming of the Son of man but that “men won’t realise the coming of the three tornadoes that developed out of nowhere; the dragon, the beast and the false prophet and consequently the three more tornadoes that they spawned being the spirits that they have spawned and control and the havoc they will cause.

I feel the purpose of this dream from God is to reveal to you these particular things that are yet to come.

Re 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, TO SHEW UNTO HIS SERVANTS THINGS WHICH MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Isa 42:23 WHO AMOUNG YOU WILL GIVE EAR TO THIS? WHO WILL HEARKEN AND HEAR FOR THE TIME TO COME?

Re 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

For a more comprehensive interpretation of this dream feel free to visit and submit it:
http://www.phpbbplan...tiandreams.html

In Him
Traveller

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users