• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bird Flu Will Fly Moth Bible Code Rate Topic: -----

#79 User is offline   Tzeitel 

• Watching and Waiting.....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:41 AM

On Thursday, the VLA confirmed that H5N1 had been found in birds on a turkey farm in the Asian part of Turkey and a deadly strain of it was confirmed is suspected in Romania as well.

What is happening is that it is genetically mutating into a form which is easily passed from human to human, possibly sparking a global flu pandemic.
"A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory"— Mat 12:20

Posted Image

Posted Image

#80 User is offline   Tzeitel 

• Watching and Waiting.....
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 October 2005 - 04:48 AM

Lab tests confirm deadly virus in Romania

Saturday October 15, 10:06 AM

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - Lab tests in Britain have shown that an outbreak of bird flu in Romania is H5N1, the strain that is potentially highly pathogenic to humans, the Romanian state veterinary authority said on Saturday.

The tests on three ducks found dead in Romania's Danube delta near the Black Sea last week confirmed fears that the disease, which has killed more than 60 people in Asia since 2003, has entered Europe.

"We have received telephone confirmation from London that it is the H5N1 virus," Alina Monea, spokeswoman at Romania's veterinary and animal health authority, told Reuters.

A European Commission spokesman in Brussels said: "We are waiting for the results which are supposed to be coming from Britain at about 1 p.m (12 p.m. British time) (Saturday).

"I cannot confirm or deny (the report) but the Commission was acting with the presumption that it would be this more dangerous type and took all the preventative measures," the spokesman, Robert Soltyk, said.

Turkey also reported an outbreak of the deadly strain earlier this week.

Experts fear H5N1 could mutate into a virus which spreads easily among humans, creating a pandemic that might kill tens of millions. Romania has not reported any cases of bird flu so far in humans.

The Danube delta contains Europe's largest wetlands and is a major migratory area for wild birds coming from Russia, Scandinavia, Poland and Germany. The birds mainly move to warmer areas in North Africa including the Nile delta for winter.

Officials in Romania have announced plans to slaughter thousands of birds to prevent the disease from spreading.
"A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory"— Mat 12:20

Posted Image

Posted Image

#81 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 15 October 2005 - 09:09 AM

Cherrychookie, on Oct 15 2005, 05:48 AM, said:

Lab tests confirm deadly virus in Romania

Saturday October 15, 10:06 AM    

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - Lab tests in Britain have shown that an outbreak of bird flu in Romania is H5N1, the strain that is potentially highly pathogenic to humans, the Romanian state veterinary authority said on Saturday.

The tests on three ducks found dead in Romania's Danube delta near the Black Sea last week confirmed fears that the disease, which has killed more than 60 people in Asia since 2003, has entered Europe.

"We have received telephone confirmation from London that it is the H5N1 virus," Alina Monea, spokeswoman at Romania's veterinary and animal health authority, told Reuters.

A European Commission spokesman in Brussels said: "We are waiting for the results which are supposed to be coming from Britain at about 1 p.m (12 p.m. British time) (Saturday).

"I cannot confirm or deny (the report) but the Commission was acting with the presumption that it would be this more dangerous type and took all the preventative measures," the spokesman, Robert Soltyk, said.

Turkey also reported an outbreak of the deadly strain earlier this week.

Experts fear H5N1 could mutate into a virus which spreads easily among humans, creating a pandemic that might kill tens of millions. Romania has not reported any cases of bird flu so far in humans.

The Danube delta contains Europe's largest wetlands and is a major migratory area for wild birds coming from Russia, Scandinavia, Poland and Germany. The birds mainly move to warmer areas in North Africa including the Nile delta for winter.

Officials in Romania have announced plans to slaughter thousands of birds to prevent the disease from spreading.
View Post

I am glad that others are keeping us abreast on things here. I have been busy with other needful things. Thanks team!

I would like to again make clear and reiterate the fact that I am not sure of the timing of this bird flu.

This was my opening paragraph on my first post on this topic:

I am watching this flew thing very closely. The Lord was speaking to me about it yesterday for most of the day. I will tell you what God brought to my attention and then you can deduce what you want! (At least I have said what the Lord has shown me thus far!) I will tell you what I think God is saying, but at this point I can't say I am 100% sure. But I will simply say what is and what I deduce, and then you can try to figure out things with me! (For what the Lord reveals He wants me to share. And since He wants me to know these things I can only conclude that He wants me to share it with others too.)

I am thinking to myself that others may have forgotten what I said here in all the excitement. I did say that my guess based upon the past patterns that I have been observing is that the flu may begin in the next 6 months, with even this month is a possibility. But there are many other possibilities. As a matter of fact, someone posted a message that he said he recieved from an angel. I know people can say what they want, and there are a lot of crazies out there, but he mentioned the year, month, day, and hour that the angel came to him and it was the very same minute to do with what he was talking about and this likely would not have been known to him, especially since the numeric used the 360 calendar the most, (but not just so. The numeric shown that individual also utilized the Day of Atonement (2003) using the regular Jewish calendar, which was one year after the Day of Atonement (2002) when the Lord showed me the Moth Bible Code and hence the SARS and Bird Flu).

Anyway, that revelation to that individual used a starting date of 444 BC for the decree to Nehemiah in agreement with the Dan. 9 prophecy. The one I discussed to do with this bird flu was 445 BC. Scholars are divided as to what date is correct. But I follow a principle: When the biblical text supports two dates at once due to some ambiguity (such as not knowing if a fall or spring New Year is being used) then both are meant to be understood as significant. This is a consistent principle that I follow and have found it to solve many of the questions that divide chronologists. (By the way, 445 to 444 in the mirror is 888 years --- the number of Christ --- just a side note!) My guess is that the 444 BC is the actual and the 445 is the symbolic.

Since the Spirit has brought this to my attention (though I have been aware of the 444 BC date for many years of course), but since He has brought it again to my attention I am made to wonder if He is saying that the pattern I spoke of may well be put back a year --- thus, as late as 2007.

In any case we need to be careful about setting dates, or thinking that I have set a date. My main point was to say that it is coming and that when it comes the numeric and timing of when it will come will be connected to the previous numerics God originally gave me, as posted. The numeric will be powerful and obvious, such as the bird flu starting to spread among humans 1260 days from when He gave me the bible code --- something like that. Moreover, it is possible that it might not occur within the next 7 or 8 years, but I would be surprised if that were so.

Having said all that, I should add that I noticed something later in my original calculations that I posted on the bird flu that dramatically strengthened the validity and accuracy and sense of God's warning through all this. So I am not less sure than when I posted it, but more sure. However, I still want to bring out the caution as per the exact timing.

Moreover, the outbreak of the Legionaires disease close by to where I was putting out this post in Scarborough (Toronto) was by no means a coincidence. These things happen with regularity and I know they are the timing of the Lord to reaffirm what He was saying to me. Because while I was posting this SARS/bird Flu warning from Scarborough on the forum concerning another SARS disease coming, (except this time its the bird Flu), 'coincidentally', here in Scarborough another SARS-fear breaks out at the same time (though it turned out to be Legionairs disease, a type of pnemonia) so that while I was posting my warning of another disease to come like unto Toronto's SARS, the media was busy posting their warnings at the same time about the news that a mystery disease had sprung up again right here in a Scarborough hospital reigniting people's fear of SARS. The news then spead around the world. The timing and location was too perfect to be chance. God is warning! Grace hospital even was involved again in the crisis since it recieved some of the patients from the Seven Oaks home. (Hmm? "Seven Oaks" and the seven-years remaining of the moth bible code --- hmm ---- another coincidence!) Sadly, so far 17 people have died from this outbreak here in Scarborough, (East Toronto, Canada).

So then, there are a number of possibilites numerically speaking, as to when these things will happen, and I am not sure upon what track of time it will go. I don't want to speak more than I know, and I don't want others to think I did! :P

=======
Also see, "Am I saying that the next seven years will be the Great Tribulaton?

#82 Guest_Miche_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:33 PM

I just had a thought about this flu thing................... what an opportunity for the government to implement the "mark". After seeing the difficulty in identifying bodies after a tragic event..... (tuasunami, hurricane, earthquake) and anticipating many deaths .......... I wouldn't be suprised if suddenly they come up with a plan....... chip everyone before the flu hits. :o

For all we know it could be a fake ploy to get that very thing done. Not saying it is, but propaganda runs wild......

any case, I am stocking up on garlic pills, grapefruit seed extract, ginger and any other natural antibiotics I can get my hands on.

#83 Guest_lovingHIM_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:50 PM

Dean, I read this on another site before coming here. I came here and found this topic, don't know how I missed before today. Anyway, I thought I would share this with you. It is something I will leave up to you to decide if there is any truth to or not. Here it is:

AN ANNOUNCEMENT
Back on August 25th I published an update to "A Wake Up Call." In the update I stated that an event that happened on May 28th 2005 appeared to point to the beginning of the tribulation being this October.

The Event was the stopping of the "Big Ben" clock in London England for 90 minutes. While there is much more discussion in the update; in short as I inquired of the Lord what the clock stopping for 90 minutes meant; I CLEARLY heard in my Spirit after much prayer the words "90 months are determined..." I believe that this phrase was indeed FROM THE LORD; as I have come to know the voice of the Lord.
After much time before the Lord between May and now, and after seeing MUCH that has confirmed the overall timeframe; I believe the phrase "90 months are determined..." indicated that the time frame to the END of the tribulation was 90 months from May of this year.

I took this to mean according to Daniel 9:24:
“Seventy weeks (90 months) are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.

While my interpretation of what "90 months are determined..." may not be correct; I am certain the Spirit of the Lord uttered the phrase.

Having said this; we have entered a time that for the sake of all whom the Lord will call; we are being held to a greater accountability than before. We need to have not only discernment in what we are hearing, but a greater level of discretion in how we share.

I am led to share or communicate based on:
1. What I know from the Lord to be True...
(Confirmation is a very good thing at this point; 2 Peter 1:19-21).
2. What I believe to be True as a result of time spent
seeking the Lord on what I've heard.
3. What is possible or even probable as a result of time spent seeking the Lord on what I've heard, OR taking into account the thoughts of others concerning conclusions that have been reached from scripture and/or current events.

While these certainly seem like very elementary principles; it is the abandonment of principles like these that have led many to despise prophecy.

As I have spent the better part of the last two years watching and praying continually day and night 10, 14 and many times as much as 20 hours per day; what I will now share is slightly higher that the second tier of prophetic communication, and yet the enormity of the announcement coupled with my love of the Lord causes me to NOT SAY "thus says the Lord"

What I will say is this: based on the continual confirmation of what I believe "90 months are determined..." means; I am more fully convinced in my heart that the Tribulation BEGINS this month; OCTOBER 2005; than I have ever been convinced of anything else in my life; except of course the reality of the Lord Himself.
While I tremble greatly at the warning of Revelation 22:18-19; I commend my spirit to Jesus Christ; trusting in His tender mercies to keep me from the hour of trial according to Revelation3:10

I must proclaim this as I also take seriously the warning to the watchman recorded in Ezekiel 33:6 "But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes.De

Dean, sorry this was suppose to under your topic Also see, "Am I saying that the next seven years will be the Great Tribulaton?

#84 User is offline   warrior-princess 

• Advanced Member 2
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:05 PM

READ PSALMS 91 PEOPLE

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic