• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

60 Years Rate Topic: -----

#43 User is offline   Stephen 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:02 AM

The decree was issued in 445 B.C. to return and build just as Daniel states. The 69 weeks of years ran their course [483 prophetic years] and the Lord was "cut off" [about 33 A.D.] ..... the balance to finish the time frame is yet future and there is nothing recorded in any passage of visionary prophecy for historical or current events on the earth between the end of 69th week and the beginning of the 70th. The Lord knows the exact time frame dating and His position on the end of the 69th week. We can be close, but it really does not make any difference ..... He knows. The significant thing to know is that there is one 7' [the 70th week] to complete and He is going to do this on His call ..... no one knows when.

#44 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:53 AM

View Postcrownsevenalphabet, on May 12 2008, 09:48 AM, said:

View PostShekel, on May 9 2008, 12:27 PM, said:

I am reminded of this little sign that happened on the 60th anniversary of the UN.

Perhaps a similar sign will occur on Israel's anniversary?

A mina in the bible was worth 60 shekels. "Mene" in "mene mene tekel uparsin" in the writing on the wall (Daniel 5) also means a mina (that is, a coin worth 60 shekels in Babylon). Hence, "mina mina", or "60 and 60 shekels", which I said back 2.5 years ago speaks of years.

60 years/shekels for the UN and 60 years/shekels for Israel???

A little far fetched I know, until you read the mene tekel bible code!

Posted Image

Shekel:
Read about the Moses lifting up the serpent on the pole and its
relationship to the May 14th, 2008 sixty(60) years anniversary and the
. . . " Their sixty years there are known as the Exile " ( read below )

http://www.lectorpre...ross_yrABC.html
First reading, Numbers 21:4b-9
Our Liturgical Setting: In today's gospel, John 3:13-17, Jesus refers to the incident related here. "And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life," Jesus says. The lifting up of the Son of Man means all of his being raised on the cross, being raised from death, and being raised to the right hand of the Father. So, as is often the case, the gospel takes a symbol, a stance, or an action from the Hebrew Scriptures and shows Jesus transforming and transcending it. Jesus makes old forms obsolete, introducing something unexpected and, if not unprecedented, "underprecedented."

The Historical Situation: The Book of Numbers tells parts of the story of the Hebrews' journey from Egypt to the Promised Land, events that happened in the 13th century B.C.E. But the book as we have it was written much later. In the early 6th century B.C.E., the descendants of those earlier settlers were invaded and defeated, and many were taken as captives to Babylon. Their sixty years there are known as the Exile. When they finally got to return to their homeland, by then known as Judah, their priests wanted to help restore the nation. One of their methods was to revive a sense of the people's more glorious early history, so they retold a number of ancient stories from the time of Moses, producing what we now know as the Book of Numbers.

Also Moses lifting up the serpent on the pole/banner . . . is related to this understanding
of the Hebrew camps :

Mazzaroth, Job 38:32+genesis 1:14+abib-nisan Mazal, (Aries-Ram-Lamb) This is not astrology . . .
http://www.christian...s...c=19130&hl=
POST#3

Corresponding to these [either to the 4 letters of lulav, or to the 4 species that we join together: palm, myrtle, willow and etrog], were the three Patriarchs [Abraham, Isaac and Jacob], plus David. [From them, came] the 12 tribes of Israel, and the 70 souls that accompanied Jacob down into Egypt. Corresponding to these were the 4 banners [camps] in the Desert. Each banner represented 3 tribes. Again, 4 x 3 = 12 tribes.
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#45 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

President Bush Arrives in Israel on a Five-Day Mideast Trip
By Jim Teeple
Jerusalem
14 May 2008

http://voanews.com/e...-05-14-voa8.cfm

President George Bush has arrived in Israel, the first stop on his five-day trip to the Middle East. Mr. Bush comes to Israel to help celebrate the country's 60th anniversary, and advance the Mideast peace process, but his efforts could be complicated by a growing criminal probe surrounding Israel's prime minister. VOA's Jim Teeple has details from our Jerusalem bureau.

U.S. President Bush, left, hugs Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert during a welcoming ceremony upon his arrival in Ben Gurion airport near Tel Aviv, Israel, 14 May 2008
Mr. Bush received a warm welcome from Israelis as he arrived to help celebrate Israel's 60th anniversary, and encourage talks between Israelis and Palestinians, aimed at reaching a framework for a peace agreement by the end of this year.

This is Mr. Bush's second visit to Israel this year. He was welcomed at Ben Gurion airport by Israel's President Shimon Peres, and by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert who called the U.S. President Israel's closest ally.

"America has been there at each and every important crossroad in the life of our young country and stood by us in times of hope and in moments of crisis," said Mr. Olmert. "Since assuming office almost eight years ago, President George Bush has been our closest ally and partner."

In his remarks Mr. Bush noted that both Israel and the United States faced strong challenges when founded, and both countries shared the same principles which have allowed them to succeed.

Mr. Bush and Mr. Olmert began bilateral talks in Jerusalem shortly after the arrival ceremony, focusing on peace talks between Israel and the moderate Palestinian government of President Mahmoud Abbas. Mr. Bush will meet with Mr. Abbas at a summit on Saturday in the Egyptian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, but Palestinians are angry that he is not traveling to the Palestinian territories as he did in January.

Meanwhile a police corruption investigation into allegations that Mr. Olmert received bribes from an American businessman while he was Mayor of Jerusalem is intensifying. Mr. Olmert says he will resign if indicted but says he is innocent. Reuvan Hazan who teaches political science at Hebrew University says after five corruption investigations in two years many Israelis have given up on their prime minister.

"Most Israelis, according to the polls we have today do not believe he is innocent and think that he should go," he said.

For his part, Mr. Bush has voiced confidence in Mr. Olmert calling him an "honest man" and says in any case the Israeli-Palestinian peace process does not depend on any one individual.

#46 User is offline   whirlwind 

• Advanced Member 6
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

View PostShekel, on May 9 2008, 12:27 PM, said:

I am reminded of this little sign that happened on the 60th anniversary of the UN.

That photo says a lot! I noticed that across the top it states.....Reduced 66% of original size (600 x 290).

Another 666 being shown!

....Whirlwind
You don't have a soul...You are a soul...You have a body ~ C.S. Lewis

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me ~ John 15:6

There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For He shall give His angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, Lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. ~ Psalms 91:10-12

#47 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

View PostShekel, on May 9 2008, 11:27 AM, said:

A mina in the bible was worth 60 shekels. "Mene" in "mene mene tekel uparsin" in the writing on the wall (Daniel 5) also means a mina (that is, a coin worth 60 shekels in Babylon). Hence, "mina mina", or "60 and 60 shekels", which I said back 2.5 years ago speaks of years.

Posted Image

I found this . . . how correct are the time charts on the Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin ?

Click here: BIBLE PROPHECY PAGES - Time Charts!
http://www.bibleinsi...m/prophecy.html
The Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin Prophecy
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#48 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:43 AM

View Postcrownsevenalphabet, on May 14 2008, 10:19 AM, said:

View PostShekel, on May 9 2008, 11:27 AM, said:

Posted Image

I found this . . . how correct are the time charts on the Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin ?

Click here: BIBLE PROPHECY PAGES - Time Charts!
http://www.bibleinsi...m/prophecy.html
The Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin Prophecy

I found that site you sent me hard to read because it dates everything from the creation rather than using BC and AD.

I think that the writer is correct in that there is a link of the coins to years or days. But I am not convinced by the way he handled it.

Rather, consider this...

Recall that there are three coins in the writing on the wall --- a mina, a tekel, and a half-mina --- which together add up to 126 shekels in ancient Israel, and 126 shekels amounts to 1260 + 1260 gerahs. (1260 +1260 days is the well-known time frame found in the bible to do with a seven-year period of tribulation.)

(A minah in Israel) 50 shekels + 50 + 1 + half-a-mina (25) = 126 shekels, or 1260 + 1260 gerahs. This is a seven year period, and Daniel had just finished referring to the seven years of madness of Belshazzar's father, (Dan. 5). And the book of Revelation links 1260 + 1260 to Babylon in Revelation, especially chapter 13, where the writing on the wall occurred.

This is what the Lord showed me and confirmed with mighty signs that occurred as predicted before they happened on the very day. This information has been out on the net for about 10 years about how to calculate the coins. http://www.bible-cod...ng-prophecy.htm

Posted Image

I wonder if there are copycats out there?

Also see http://www.bible-cod...-gematria-1.htm

Posted Image

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users