• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:43 PM

Make sure you also read the next article below this one! :blink:

Karen R., on Sep 24 2005, 10:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

Left to Right:
European Commissioner Benita Ferrero-Waldner, UK Foreign Secretary Jack Straw, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan,Condi Rice and Javier Solana

http://www.noticias....d=101222&src=0#

*snip*

The Quartet met today to discuss the Israeli withdrawal and the prospects for movement towards peace in the Middle East. The Quartet welcomed the successful conclusion of the withdrawal and the opportunity it brings to renew efforts on the roadmap. The Quartet paid tribute to the political courage of Prime Minister Sharon and expressed its appreciation for the responsible behavior of the Palestinians.

The 6's actually belong to "60." It's the UN's 60th anniversary and the "world" is inside the 0's.

But ya know.....gee whiz!.......why did they have to place it up there 3 times?!
Seems on purpose to me.

~Karen
View Post

Thanks for the article! :o

What is especially amazing is that this photo is an official photo from the American government! (Thus, it was not manipulated to get this effect.)

This Quartet thing is getting more and more interesting in view of Bible Prophecy!

There were great signs associated with it back just after the Iraq war ended. In America there were record tornadoes that same week! (The Lord also gave me a sign at that time. See the Moth Bible Code.)

[When I put out the above moth-code with the addition of these 8 middle circles that read, "The roaring sound concerns SARS!" I sensed that something was to happen in the natural that represented a great wind (i.e., from its 'wings'), or an earthquake. Both happened! This part of the code was put out on the Net late April 29, 2003, and about one day later a record 412 tornadoes swept through America for 10 days, doubling the old 10-day record for the same period, (May 1st to 10th inclusive. From the 4th to the 10th was a record week, with almost 400 in that week alone!) This same 10 days spanned 5 days before and 5 days after the day when the "Quartet" of world nations [including the U.S.A.] met in Israel to discuss plans to divide Israel into two nations, so as to include within it a Palestine state, (May 5, 2003). Clearly, God is opposed!]

http://www.bible-cod...ible_code-3.htm

I believe that this Moth (SARS) Bible Code is also warning of the coming flew epidemic that we are hearing more and more of.

(Update: Click here for an important update on what the Lord is saying concerning the Avian (Bird) Flew.) :blink:

Make sure you also read the next article below this one! :blink:

It is in the headlines daily.

Here is a quote from todays:
"Fighting the Virus

Most influenza experts believe that the prompt culling of Hong Kong's entire poultry population in 1997 probably averted a pandemic.

The CDC predicts that a "medium-level epidemic" could kill up to 207,000 Americans, hospitalize 734,000, and sicken about a third of the U.S. population. Direct medical costs would top $166 billion, not including the costs of vaccination. An H5N1 avian influenza that is transmittable from human to human could be even more devastating, assuming a mortality rate of 20 percent and 80 million illnesses."

Make sure you read the next article below this one!

#8 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 29 September 2005 - 05:09 PM

Posted Image

I didn't catch the 6-6-6 thing till now. Wow!!! :blink:

And take note as to what nations represent the three flags that cover the zero's in the "60-years" posters that are on the wall: we have the UN flag, the American flag, and the European Union flag! (In other words, Russia is omitted among the four belonging to the Quartet. This agrees with Bible Prophecy that has Russia being a thorn in the side of the antichrist. Russia will probably and eventually back out from the Quartet is my guess.)

Wow!

See the Mene Tekel Bible Code that is encoded also using the 6-6-6 pattern, and forms the image of a flag or banner.

Take a look at these picture-bible-code images and text taken from four years ago from the www.bible-codes.org web site.

The banner-pole, as well as Babylon, is itself being measured and divided. The second part of the bible code reads:

"...On account of its height, he will measure it."

Interestingly, the pole is itself long, and can be measured. It measures 6 x 6 x 3 (x 2) letters (or, 6 x 6 x 6). We discuss what 6-6-6 has to do with Babylon elsewhere. http://www.bible-cod...le-prophecy.htm

"And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six." (Revelation 13:16-18, ASV)

Many have tried in vain to figure out the identity of the anti-christ mentioned in this prophecy by adding up the letters in the names of different individuals. Jesus' name, for instance, adds up to 888. This is the number of the new creation of "the Lamb." However, "the number of the beast" is 666, and it is the number of the old fallen creation.

These three coins in the picture bible code signify the number 6-6-6, in that each coin is 6 letters in height (in ELS). This agrees with the prophecy about "Mystery Babylon," that 'no man can buy or sell (i.e., with money/coins) unless they have the '666.' However, not merely the ELS of this bible code is numbered, but the very value of each coin as well; both by their total worth in money, and also by the value of each word using gematria! http://www.bible-cod...-gematria-1.htm
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also see the sign of the American flag torn in two on the first anniversary of 9/11.

Thus, to see these three flags covering the zero's so as to make 6-6-6 definitely reminds me of the Mene Tekel Bible Code, and thus the Iraq war! (And to have six of them at the table further confirms this as a sign.) (Recall that Iraq is ancient Babylon where the famous writing on the wall first appeared, and the Mene Tekel Peres Bible Code. Saddam Hussein rebuilt the original palace where the hand first appeared writing on the wall. Moreover, the trial of Saddam is coming up very shortly beginning on the very anniversary of the writing on the wall back in 539 BC!)

Posted Image

The sign of the tornadoes and the Quartet happened 2 or 3 weeks after the Babylon/Iraq war. That war was prophesied in the Mene Tekel Bible Code before it happened. Moreover, a "mina" (Mene!) is worth 60 shekels and in view of all the rest that has been said I have no trouble in perceiving the 60 shekels (Mene/Mina) as depicting 60 years. Remember that Babylon fell 1260 + 1290 years ago this month (less 1260 + 1290 days, or a seven-year period.) And most importantly, remember that the peace treaty with Israel will also last this same number of days --- equaling a seven-year period, Dan. 9:24-27. (See also Rev. 13.)

Also, the UN came into existence 60 years ago (at the end of WW2, that is, in 1945). It happens that the year 1945 was also 1260 + 1290 years back to 606 BC, which is when Babylon first attacked Judah. This is the very date when many bible scholars believe "the time of the Gentiles" commenced!

See this link also for more about that: http://www.christian...indpost&p=12312)

http://www.bible-cod...ylon-Saddam.htm

What a sign from God for those that have ears to hear! This also again links the destructions by hurricanes/tornadoes with America's attempts to broker this peace treaty. If there was any doubt in my mind about this before, well, there is none now! Is it just another coincidence that Hurricane Rita became a hurricane at 11 am, Sept. 20, 2005, the same hour that the Quartet were in their closed-door meeting (before the Press interview)? :blink: Three-and-a-half days later Rita struck land.

God is warning America as to the consequences of selling Israel short in their time of need for greed.

For more on the Quartet and the Bible Codes see http://www.bible-cod...steries-ram.htm

==========

==================================

Important posts by Picture Bible Codes in this series about Hurricane Katrina:

Eye of Katrina passes over Hurricane center then narrowly misses New Orleans: The Hurricane Code and Bible Numerics

Large solar storm occured as storm Katrina formed in Atlantic!

Hurricane Ivan was a warning that Katrina was coming within a year

New Orleans spared ----or so we thought!

The sign of the rainbow

"Balance Bible Code" and, "What does the destruction of New Orleans mean?"

Hurricane Ophelia forms: NASA and Nabu (god of science) are mocked!

Like Jeannie, will Ophelia loop back? Jeannie and Ivan, "10 days of Awe" ---A sign of one-year's mercy!

Balance Bible Code about MERCY after 'the axe is laid to the root' ---Put out last year concerning Hurricane Ivan and therefore applicable to New Orleans. (Katrina completed what Ivan warned was coming.)

This dream about New Orleans was posted here less than two days before Hurricane Katrina began to form![color=green]

Hurricane Rita completes fourth "Wheel" of judgement

The meaning of all 8 hurricanes when strung together like pearls!

#9 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2005 - 05:37 PM

Here's some more info on that meeting: (Note that the Twin Towers also fell in New York, and recall Mene Tekel Bible Code again as touching the Twin Towers.)

"Source: United Nations Security Council

Date: 23 Sep 2005
Print E-mail Save In presidential statement, Security Council calls for renewed, parallel action by Israel, Palestinian Authority on obligations under Road MapSC/8510

Security Council
5270th Meeting (AM & PM)

Special Representative Says Recent Disengagement Lays Basis for ‘True Partnership’, Encouraging Action to Address Parties’ Legitimate Concerns

The Security Council today expressed support for the statement issued in New York on 20 September by the Quartet and urged the Government of Israel and the
"Palestinian Authority to cooperate, along with other parties concerned, with the efforts to achieve the goals set out in that statement.

Following a briefing by Alvaro de Soto, United Nations Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Council President Lauro Baja (Philippines) read out a presidential statement in which the Council called for renewed action in parallel by the Government of Israel and the Palestinian Authority on their obligations in accordance with the Road Map, to ensure continued progress towards the creation of an independent sovereign, democratic and viable State of Palestine living side by side with Israel in peace and security.

The Quartet statement, annexed to the presidential statement, had been issued after a meeting of Quartet representatives during a press conference on 20 September (see Press Release SG/SM/10115). Participating in the meeting were: United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan; Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov; United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice; High Representative for European Common Foreign and Security Policy Javier Solana; and European Commissioner for External Relations Benita Ferrero-Waldner."

#10 Guest_Leia_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:14 PM

Ok you guys. this is way beyond creepy. Way. Why arn't you living next door?
I don't want to hear "well, we will be soon in heaven..." This is scary! Oh dear Sheckel, the flag! That is it, isn't it? Oh dear God. Karen, WHEN did you dind it? That may be important. Lord....April 29 is my birthday.....

Leia

#11 User is offline   Marta 

• Jesus, please come soon....this world is a mess!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:57 PM

Leia, on Sep 29 2005, 06:14 PM, said:

Ok you guys.  this is way beyond creepy.  Way.  Why arn't you living next door?
I don't want to hear "well, we will be soon in heaven..."  This is scary!  Oh dear Sheckel, the flag!  That is it, isn't it?  Oh dear God. Karen, WHEN did you dind it?  That may be important.  Lord....April 29 is my birthday.....

Leia
View Post

Yes very creepy indeed Leia. I'm posting some pics here that I tried to search for on here before and still can't find them. So, I'll post them again, just in case people are still in the dark, but I know this is the choir!

There has always been some evil force in the European Union....so I hear Solana is not feeling up to spirits these days...euro dollar...woman or shall I say whore/harlot riding the beast....scarlet...I don't know....purple...royalty sign.

Here is another thing that woke me up. After I read Revelation and saw the stamp, it really struck me as uh...a little too obvious. I don't know if whoever thought this up...thought it was funny, I guess that could be Satan himself eh...or one of his little minions:

Revelation 17:3
"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

Posted Image

Posted Image

But if you thought that was enough, that's not the end. Even worse than the
tower of Babel is the fact that they have chosen another symbol to identify
Europe, an image of a woman sitting on a beast - symbolic of both spiritual and
political power! There are two parliament buildings for Europe, one in
Strasbourg in France, and the other in Brussels in Belgium - both contain
murals depicting this woman. And outside the Council of Europe Building in
Brussels is a crude sculpture of this evil, scarlet woman, riding the evil beast. Is
she the woman referred to in Revelation 17.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Modelled on Pieter Brueghel's famous 16th century painting "The Tower Of Babel", the poster shows the peoples of Europe rebuilding the tower that God destroyed in Genesis 11:5-9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revelation 17
1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Your friend,
Marta :-)

#12 User is offline   Karen R. 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:58 PM

Leia, on Sep 30 2005, 12:14 AM, said:

Ok you guys.  this is way beyond creepy.  Way.  Why arn't you living next door?
I don't want to hear "well, we will be soon in heaven..."  This is scary!  Oh dear Sheckel, the flag!  That is it, isn't it?  Oh dear God. Karen, WHEN did you dind it?  That may be important.  Lord....April 29 is my birthday.....

Leia
View Post

The date I first saw the picture was Sept. 22th. It was on a Bible prophecy website I frequent ~ Fulfilledprophecy.com

~Karen

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users